ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Holy Christ 🤡

Stupid article. No need to exaggerate. Vaccines aren’t causing more spread, but it’s clear they aren’t limiting the spread either. They just lower the risk of severe disease for most. The message from the beginning of the rollout overestimated what the vaccines would do.

Masks and vaccines have given people a false sense of protection. I know a lot of people that got the booster and felt good about going to holiday parties. Everyone I know that has COVID right now has been vaccinated, and most have been boosted. Of course, I only know of a handful of people now that aren’t vaccinated. But none of them got COVID this holiday season. If you want to avoid COVID, avoid close contact with people indoors. The vaccine/booster isn’t going to protect you from getting it.

Time for mask and vaccine mandates to go away. The areas with them have no less spread than areas without them.

Stupid article. No need to exaggerate. Vaccines aren’t causing more spread, but it’s clear they aren’t limiting the spread either. They just lower the risk of severe disease for most. The message from the beginning of the rollout overestimated what the vaccines would do.

Masks and vaccines have given people a false sense of protection. I know a lot of people that got the booster and felt good about going to holiday parties. Everyone I know that has COVID right now has been vaccinated, and most have been boosted. Of course, I only know of a handful of people now that aren’t vaccinated. But none of them got COVID this holiday season. If you want to avoid COVID, avoid close contact with people indoors. The vaccine/booster isn’t going to protect you from getting it.

Time for mask and vaccine mandates to go away. The areas with them have no less spread than areas without them.
I agree with you except for one clause. Vaccine mandate serves the purpose of protecting those vaccinated from hospitalization and death. The vaccine doesn't stop spread, but it greatly diminishes hospitalization, the need for lung transplants and death. I am not willing to pay for someone to be hospialized, put into a coma for 3 months, and then kept in hospital until a lung transplant. That is millions in tax dollars and insurance premiums from us that have insurance. I believe that this variant, being a super spreader and minimal harm to the vaccinated, is a transitional variant to a seasonal cold/flu type endemic.

Last edited:
Not how I wanted to win a bet, but the evidence is on the board. I quoted you in a thread about Hill.

He was their 6th man last night. Not the 13th man on an extended roster. I have a feeling he’s going to get his chance after the rosters get back to normal. He’s averaging 17 points and 6 boards, with 40% shooting from deep, in the G League. The NBA loves guys that can hit the spot up 3, and he showed that ability translates last night.

I don’t want the $100, and understand these weird times impacted the bet. If he’s still in the league 2 months from now, donate some cash to a local Boys & Girls Club, or another legit organization.

How about that new Bulls front office? They put together a pretty impressive plan with Vuc, Ball, and DDR. Looks like they hit on Ayo too.
Pretty sure the Hawks have an incredible 13 guys unavailable. I wouldn’t read too much into him
Playing.

I like the Bulls team quote a bit, still not very high on Vucevic but the rest of it looks pretty good

I agree with you except for one clause. Vaccine mandate serves the purpose of protecting those vaccinated from hospitalization and death. The vaccine doesn't stop spread, but it greatly diminishes hospitalization, the need for lung transplants and death. I am not willing to pay for someone to be hospialized, put into a coma for 3 months, and then kept in hospital until a lung transplant. That is millions in tax dollars and insurance premiums from us that have insurance. I believe that this variant, being a super spreader and minimal harm to the vaccinated, is a transitional variant to a seasonal cold/flu type endemic.

I understand that thought, but we don’t cut off taxpayer dollars from those that contracted HIV because they shared needles or didn’t wear a rubber. We don’t cut off taxpayer dollars for people with lung cancer who smoked. Those people take up hospital space too, and made choices that put them in the hospital.

Obamacare mandated we cover everyone. Dems want universal healthcare. If we want to exclude people based on lifestyle choices, it’s time to scrap those ideas.

I understand that thought, but we don’t cut off taxpayer dollars from those that contracted HIV because they shared needles or didn’t wear a rubber. We don’t cut off taxpayer dollars for people with lung cancer who smoked. Those people take up hospital space too, and made choices that put them in the hospital.

Obamacare mandated we cover everyone. Dems want universal healthcare. If we want to exclude people based on lifestyle choices, it’s time to scrap those ideas.
You have a point... to a degree. Those aren't comparable. It is as if you can vaccinate against health issues caused by aids or smoking and you refuse to. If one could vaccinate against AIDS or Cancer and refused, in that case, I say I won't pay for your health care.

Your personal attack post offers no facts. This is how you operate in your profession. It does not work here. And no. Expecting government employees to operate with integrity is not a “RW” concept.
No, expecting a government employee to be corrupt, or operate without integrity is a RW view. The hypocrisy of a lover of the most corrupt President and Administration in history excusing that corruption, while condemning all other employees, is amazing.

No, expecting a government employee to be corrupt, or operate without integrity is a RW view. The hypocrisy of a lover of the most corrupt President and Administration in history excusing that corruption, while condemning all other employees, is amazing.
You still didn't address the post with any facts. 🤡

You have a point... to a degree. Those aren't comparable. It is as if you can vaccinate against health issues caused by aids or smoking and you refuse to. If one could vaccinate against AIDS or Cancer and refused, in that case, I say I won't pay for your health care.

Correct, not apples to apples, but not a terrible comparison. You can pretty much avoid HIV by not sharing needles and not having unprotected sex. Your risk is almost zero, much like the hospitalization risk among the vaccinated. Same goes for lung cancer and smoking.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
People who have just received their booster are vulnerable for about a week, according to Johns Hopkins Doctor Amesh Adalja. This makes sense, considering how many people get sick immediately after the booster. People feel protected and go to indoor gatherings thinking they are immediately protected, when their body is actually very vulnerable immediately after the booster. Why is that message not being told by Fauci and others?

My SIL went to the play Wicked 2 days after getting boosted. She avoided crowds for a year and a half and thought she was protected with the recent booster and mask mandate. She wasn’t and got sick 2 days after the show. She also spread it to everyone in her immediate family.

If leaders would be transparent about this stuff, conspiracy theories wouldn’t be so rampant. There is a scientific explanation behind people getting sick immediately after the booster. We don’t talk about that, and conspiracy theorists wonder what other downsides we don’t talk about. Just tell people the full truth, and we can move past this thing.

Then you MUST be for the Trump border wall to slow the influx of unvax of OVER 1,000,000 sent into the USA by States Right Joe.

Then you MUST be for the Trump border wall to slow the influx of unvax of OVER 1,000,000 sent into the USA by States Right Joe.
Yes that 40 miles of wall on a 1,200 mile border, that is falling down in spots, accomplished a lot.

As opposed to RW nuts like you that hate all minorities? 🥜
If being 50 % Hispanic because my Mother was born in Costa Rica while my Grandfather was a crane operator at the Panama Canal, then at least 50 % of me is a minority. Since Dad was adopted the % could be higher !

So smile when you say "minority" around me. ( with apologies to Hondo. )

I am not willing to pay for someone to be hospialized
Huh. People who smoke cigarettes go to the hospital all the time. Obese people mow down McDonalds daily and end up in the hospital. People do whatever they want, knowing the inherent risks, and sometimes those choices land them in the hospital. Do you “not want to pay” for those folks to be hospitalized or just the unvaxxed against Covid?

Lol
you can literally choose not to smoke. You can literally not eat unhealthy foods. You can literally not engage in risky behavior that can expose you to Aids or other diseases. C’mon man....

So you hate him for graduating from Harvard Law School or hasn't lied about his USMC service like Blumenthal, Senator from Conn ?
I HATE HIM AS HE IS SUCH A LYING PANDERING FAKE, PRETENDING HE IS A MAN OF THE PEOPLE, WHEN HE WAS EDUCATED ELITE AS YOU SAY, AND EVERYTHING OUT OF HIS MOUTH IS BS. HE HAS NO INTEREST IN HELPING THE US ONLY HIMSELF. PLUS HE REFUSED TO APPROVE THE ELECTION RESULTS, AND TOOK ACTIVE PART IN THE INSURRECTION. ALSO PUT A HOLD ON APPROVAL OF AMBASSADORS UNTIL HE GOT AN APOLOGY FOR DURBIN CALLING HIM A LIAR. HE IS WORSE THAN RAND PAUL AS HE IS SMARTER BUT PANDERS NONETHE LESS. PAUL ISN'T VERY BRIGHT.(SORRY FOR THE CAPS TOO LAZY TO RETYPE)

• Haha
Reactions: fleetline
Lol
you can literally choose not to smoke. You can literally not eat unhealthy foods. You can literally not engage in risky behavior that can expose you to Aids or other diseases. C’mon man....
As I said, not comparable. It is not a matter of engaging in risky behavior, it is refusing to vaccinate against a disease. It is comparable to refusing to take an antibiotic to stop an infection that will kill you. If you want to refuse, fine, but I don't have to pay for your stupidity by covering you hospital expenses, hospice costs an burial expense.

Wrong as usual.... we like all Americans. Its d!ckwads like you that spread that false narrative that sow the seeds of division. And, in typical libtard fashion, it’s built on lies.
You know how I know my post was correct? The response reads like your post.

If being 50 % Hispanic because my Mother was born in Costa Rica while my Grandfather was a crane operator at the Panama Canal, then at least 50 % of me is a minority. Since Dad was adopted the % could be higher !

So smile when you say "minority" around me. ( with apologies to Hondo. )
My immediate family by my choice is mixed major world religions and mixed race.

As I said, not comparable. It is not a matter of engaging in risky behavior, it is refusing to vaccinate against a disease. It is comparable to refusing to take an antibiotic to stop an infection that will kill you. If you want to refuse, fine, but I don't have to pay for your stupidity by covering you hospital expenses, hospice costs an burial expense.
So those who are triple jabbed and still end up in the hospital get your tax dollars for medical care? I mean, they did do what you required in getting triple jabbed so they tried their damnedest to not get sick, right? Do you pay for the heart problems associated with the vaxxes?
You love to twist and turn and manipulate words and policies, trying to get everything to fit nicely into your perfect little ideological box. People like you are living in fantasy land.

Huh. People who smoke cigarettes go to the hospital all the time. Obese people mow down McDonalds daily and end up in the hospital. People do whatever they want, knowing the inherent risks, and sometimes those choices land them in the hospital. Do you “not want to pay” for those folks to be hospitalized or just the unvaxxed against Covid?
He just wants people he disagrees with to not enjoy the same comforts he is allowed. He's such a nice person.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
LOL. I think you have it backwards. You are stating a fantasy conspiracy of corruption by Fauci. You have to supply facts. LOL
Fauci makes a lot more money than just his government salary. That isn't a conspiracy theory. That is a fact. 🤡 Your postings continue to be 💩.

Reactions: bung23
This post tells me you are a fat, angry liberal. Yes, people who are obese know the long term effects of obesity and the severe impact on their health. Yet, they continue to get more and more obese each year In every state and every demographic. You have zero issue with this health crisis and the cost on society. But, you want the unvaccinated dead despite the overwhelming evidence in the VAERS database that these vaccines are harming their recipients at record levels. Never mind the fact that the effects to health beyond 2 years are completely unknown since they haven’t been around that long.

You don’t want to pay for them grunts the worst lawyer in Florida. Yet, nary a peep about paying for 2 Million illegals Hypocrisy is your hallmark.

Fauci makes a lot more money than just his government salary. That isn't a conspiracy theory. That is a fact. 🤡 Your postings continue to be 💩.
From the article:

"In a given year he typically earns $100,000 – $1 million in royalties for editing a medical book titled “Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT