ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

He’s just making fun of you as a poster not a professional.
Either way one of the legion of stupid, who lacks any ability to tell reality from RW crap or Russian propaganda, and lacks all insight and ability of reason and analysis shouldn't be casting aspersions.

Listen to the man instead of reading what the RW dip without any qualifications wrote. JHC.
All enjoyment is gone due to the extreme stupidity of the MAGA circle on this site. Can't even have a decent argument.

Listen to the man instead of reading what the RW dip without any qualifications wrote. JHC.
LOL. It doesn’t pose a threat or harm to anybody until there’s an accident that causes a global pandemic…

What does it even matter to you if it came from a lab? You saw it was a talking point during the pandemic and felt like you needed to parrot what they were saying on television. You were wrong. It’s fine to admit it.

I just want to note for the record that Biden, Obama, Bush, Mitch, and so on never prompted people to act like they are on this thread about Trump.

Trump is deeply abnormal and it results in people acting abnormally about him and his act.

I’d argue this is pretty clearly bad, and the problem is GOP primary voters. Not anyone else. They could actually get someone better super easy. And they haven’t.

He does appear to live "rent free" in the heads of the ones that love or hate him. Definitely a crazy phenomenon

It’s in large part because people who act like he does tend not to achieve the “success” he has.

There are some advantages to being the son of one of the richest people in the country.

What does it even matter to you if it came from a lab?
Exactly, the source didn't matter when a Million people were dying, and we were out of beds! Did knowing the source shut it down? Explain what difference knowing the source(which they still aren't sure of) make? By the way this is not a talking point but my own realization.

Exactly, the source didn't matter when a Million people were dying, and we were out of beds! Did knowing the source shut it down? Explain what difference knowing the source(which they still aren't sure of) make? By the way this is not a talking point but my own realization.
Oh I see, after posting that it’s not gain of function from a lab repeatedly , now we are moving to “what does it matter”….it matters because it was preventable.

It’s important to know so we don’t allow it to happen again. It came from a lab. China had every reason to find the animal that it supposedly came from. They couldn’t. It came from a lab that we funded. It was entirely preventable.

Holding those who caused the pandemic accountable would be a great start.

Pretty hilarious that some still want to act like we don’t know it came from the lab. I’m guessing a big part of it is that people don’t want to admit how easily they were fooled. How they lacked common sense when thinking about COVID.

I don’t care what you’ve achieved IRL, Dippy. Your postings don’t cut the mustard and fall well short of what we deserve in this thread.
LOL I am sorry I cannot reduce my intelligence and lack of common sense to your level.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
Pretty hilarious that some still want to act like we don’t know it came from the lab. I’m guessing a big part of it is that people don’t want to admit how easily they were fooled. How they lacked common sense when thinking about COVID.
Oh I see, after posting that it’s not gain of function from a lab repeatedly , now we are moving to “what does it matter”….it matters because it was preventable.

As I have said for 3 years now, I could care less where it came from. I never said it didn't come from a lab as I don't know and I don't care. It seems to be an obsession of the Right to prove it came from the Wuhan lab. I don't understand why except CHI-NA!

As I have said for 3 years now, I could care less where it came from. I never said it didn't come from a lab as I don't know and I don't care. It seems to be an obsession of the Right to prove it came from the Wuhan lab. I don't understand why except CHI-NA!

Has nothing to do with China, and everything to do with us funding it. Fauci promised a deadly virus would plague the world during Trump’s presidency. Then shockingly, a deadly virus leaked from a lab he was funding. It’s insane to not have curiosity about that.

Because the people responsible for the accident were the same people forcing ridiculous mandates on our population. You called them “experts.” Turns out they were lying about a lot.

Reactions: ILisBest
Why would Fauci be concerned about this in 2017 unless he knew about the GoF research his agency was realistically funding at the Wuhan lab through a third party?

There are probably more labs like Wuhan that we know nothing about. That’s the scary part.

People like stone don’t care, but they will be the first ones supporting the next lockdown. It’s strange to me that people have zero curiosity about the origin of the biggest threat to humans in the last few decades. The same people that supported all lockdown measures don’t want to know what created the crisis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT