ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

All I can say is read the letter that the RW media is jumping on. It does not even state that GOF research was taking place. That is a fiction of the social media and NY Post headlines. Plus the grantees use of the funds in Wuhan lab has been known for a long time, it was extensively written about in the spring when these rumors were debunked . I have read the articles.
Second it seems pretty clear from the several more extensive articles I read from Factcheck sites etc, that genetically the Covid involved in the pandemic is not from the Wuhan lab.(at least no evidence of that now) The rag that started that myth World Internet Daily backed off that several times, and all scientists seem to agree that genetically not possible. Steve Hilton and our boy Tucker of course jumped on the band wagon without basis. Rand Paul and other s trying to advantage over lack of understanding that GOF does not mean increasing the strength or danger of a virus to use as a weapon, it means to modify so that it jumps to other species so that a vaccination can be developed.

There is no evidence that COVID 19 came about naturally either. Probably didn’t help that China destroyed/hid everything they could surrounding the initial outbreak.

If it came naturally, they would have found the original animal host by now.

That damn media being payed off by George Soros. The scientists that are being quoted, MIT, Cambridge etc, all seem to agree that it is not GOF. Of course there is one from Rutgers that agrees with you, and is anti-GOF as a scientific tool.
You can call it whatever the **** you want, they were researching deadly respiratory coronavirus. Their research resulted in a deadly coronavirus that was highly transmittable among humans. Not calling it gain of function research is simply cover our ass semantics.

That damn media being payed off by George Soros. The scientists that are being quoted, MIT, Cambridge etc, all seem to agree that it is not GOF. Of course there is one from Rutgers that agrees with you, and is anti-GOF as a scientific tool.

Scientists that support the type of research that was taking place seem to agree that it shouldn’t be blamed? That is shocking. If research that I supported was the likely cause of a 7 million killer pandemic, I’d probably look to blame something else too.

In similar news, Brian Laundrie’s parents don’t agree that their son killed his girlfriend. They are investigating to find the grizzly bear that strangled their son’s girlfriend.

I’m not sure if you are gullible, stupid, or trolling again.

Last edited:
You can call it whatever the **** you want, they were researching deadly respiratory coronavirus. Their research resulted in a deadly coronavirus that was highly transmittable among humans. Not calling it gain of function research is simply cover our ass semantics.
I thought you were a Pharmaist? Aren't you? They did not develop the virus that was highly transmittable among humans. The pandemic virus is differently genetically to that they were experimenting with in the lab. I can't believe a Pharmacist is trying to slop GOF into being the source of Covid.

Scientists that support the type of research that was taking place seem to agree that it shouldn’t be blamed? That is shocking. If research that I supported was the likely cause of a 7 million killer pandemic, I’d probably look to blame something else too.

In similar news, Brian Laundrie’s parents don’t agree that their son killed his girlfriend. They are investigating to find the grizzly bear that strangled their son’s girlfriend.

You guys that are sure that Covid was formulated in Wuhan are showing your ignorance as to what the research was. But since you get your information from Murdoch media and World Internet Daily , I shouldn't be surprised.

You guys that are sure that Covid was formulated in Wuhan are showing your ignorance as to what the research was. But since you get your information from Murdoch media and World Internet Daily , I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm with you Stone! It's obvious that the virus came from the Wuhan wet market. It's pure "Let's Go Brandon" coincidence that the CCP has a "Biological Weapons Laboratory" right next door.

Everything you share on here is from the media or internet. But sure, your sites are 100% accurate and ours are all conspiracies. Still think the vaccinated make up 1% of hospitalizations? I have to remember you might be months behind on the news.

You sure seem confident about the exact research that was going on in Wuhan. Do you have any sources to back it up? You must be alone. All of the investigations have concluded that there hasn’t been a clean investigation. No transparency. Somehow you know everything that was taking place though. Do public attorneys get access to all of the info, and the rest of the world does not?

The data is in the hands of the Royal Navy and U.S. Navy they had Covid, pre-variant, pre-vaccine, infect ship loads of sailors. They only have to compare infection rates and severity. We are just guessing, but they know.

So you don't bel I eve that IF the 'data' had supported anything about their decrees that they wouldn't have shouted it out from all their bogus media pundits ?

More 'proof' that it's all about the money.

Do you think fauci lied?

He prevaricated...

Like Slimy Bill it depends on the meaning of " is ".

So says the guy who "IS" the highest paid Federal employee; " that it's not about the money".

I thought you were a Pharmaist? Aren't you? They did not develop the virus that was highly transmittable among humans. The pandemic virus is differently genetically to that they were experimenting with in the lab. I can't believe a Pharmacist is trying to slop GOF into being the source of Covid.
He appears to be an independent thinker…the kind you and your Marxists hate…

What does my career have to do with anything? There’s plenty of evidence that the genetic makeup of the furin cleavage site of covid-19 is not natural.

You’re right though, I can’t believe I’ve already wasted so much time posting on here again. Your blinders are just as thick as the Trumpers you’re on a crusade against.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmore79
This one's for @BigWill - the state of Arizona apparently will be hiring a lot of experienced state troopers!

State of Arizona Public Safety - UP
State of Washington Public Safety - Oops! Better hire those community organizers..

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Sorry Coach, Obama reauthorized GOF research on January 9, 2021. The question is why? The answer is the conspiracy to get Trump.

Fauci was right on one thing. He spoke in the days before Trump took office and said at some point in the next 4 years there would be a "surprise outbreak".

Man, Obama sure is a powerful guy working behind the scenes. He re-authorized GoF 4 years after he left office, according to your post.;)

And yes. Obama banned GoF research. Fauci/NIH funded it elsewhere. The fact that Obama reauthorized it in his waning days isn't as relevant as NIH deceptively working through a 3rd party.

Media is trying to change the definition of what was going on at that lab to protect Fauci and others involved. The argument that it wasn’t technically gain of function research is an argument of semantics and a lousy one. I don’t understand how Fauci has reached this god status. They’ve made a damn Disney documentary about the dude as our death totals near 1 mil. Insane.
That's easy to answer. Sheep cower to experts as being infallible. It's how religious leaders get away with abuse. The cult of the left wing media is just operating in another religion of which the curtain needs to be torn down.

Why can't it be all 3 at once? :D

Reactions: rillaman
Wait we need to satisfy our emotional need for a conspiracy, so let's say that Soros has paid the press to not reveal this mound of nothing.

Do you feel that Soros is a true American ? or an ex-Nazi, still fighting the WW 2 and the Jewish bank cabal ?

@stoneaxe27

What is this Nazi suggesting by saying COVID cases are "expected to pick up in autumn and winter". What do seasons have to do with COVID? A mental hospital in Germany has lost one of its patients!! Loony!! (He probably watches FOX, too).

'It is to be expected that the increase in case numbers will pick up speed in... autumn and winter,' Oliver Ewald said, with German ministers not expected to increase current restrictions or reimpose lockdowns.

@stoneaxe27

What is this Nazi suggesting by saying COVID cases are "expected to pick up in autumn and winter". What do seasons have to do with COVID? A mental hospital in Germany has lost one of its patients!! Loony!! (He probably watches FOX, too).

'It is to be expected that the increase in case numbers will pick up speed in... autumn and winter,' Oliver Ewald said, with German ministers not expected to increase current restrictions or reimpose lockdowns.

Only possibility that makes sense is that Germany is going to start removing the vaccine from people. Seasonality is just a bunch of nonsense that rillaman pulled off his conspiracy sites!

This one's for @BigWill - the state of Arizona apparently will be hiring a lot of experienced state troopers!

State of Arizona Public Safety - UP
State of Washington Public Safety - Oops! Better hire those community organizers..

They would have to retrain me in the use of semi-automatic hand guns, as all my training is with the 6 inch, 6 shot wheel gun.

My friend was killed in a shoot out on I-80, by 2 members of the Weathermen. They outgunned him and he was killed as he was trying to reload his 6 shot. He had on his vest, but one of their rounds went thru his arm hole, struck a rib and hit his heart.

After that we changed to H & K, .9mm semi 15 shots.

The officers have even become so Woke, that if you are a natural left handed person, you can wear a left handed Sam Browne rig and holster, instead of having to teach yourself how go dominate right hand shooting, so that everyone looks 'uniform'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach
That's easy to answer. Sheep cower to experts as being infallible. It's how religious leaders get away with abuse. The cult of the left wing media is just operating in another religion of which the curtain needs to be torn down.

That's a great analogy. It is amazing how Fauci has achieved a god like status with a decent % of the population.

In case you need a laugh. Ohio made a bunch of new license plates that have the Wright Brothers' plane trailing a banner that claims Ohio is the birth place of Aviation, except this historical plane is flying backwards. Oh well.

Well, dating myself here, going on 78. My Dad started taking me to Chicago Bears games at Wrigley Field in 1952 or 1953, and the first player he ever pointed out was on the Detroit Lions, former Illini Les Bingaman, alleged to be the 1st 300 pound player in the NFL.

Anyway, back in those days small single engine planes would trail advertising banners over the field. Occasionally, the plane would be flying at less MPH than the winds aloft, and the plane would pass by going backwards.

$500 for the trifecta, Rilla

Reactions: rillaman
If your goal is to destroy America, this is how you do it. Great job China Joe.

How do they know the gray area was not previously infected ? Isn't asymptomatic still hovering around 50% ?
They don’t. It’s always going to be the unknown. They also don’t consider anyone vaccinated unless they have been vaccinated or boosted less than 6 months ago.

Reactions: tjfleck6
RE: Alex Baldwin shooting someone on movie set. Here is a bit more detailed story of the problems going on behind the scenes. The gist is low budget movie, tight timeline, and poor safety.

How many times do we read about movies with big budgets that lose lots of money? In this case they went cheap, apparently even trying to screw the filming crew by making them stay in hotels far away from the filming. Cheap and safety don't need to be mutually exclusive but apparently it was here.

Went to the Bulls game last night and the rules were as follows:

Must have proof of vaccination or negative COVID with last 48 hours if 12 or older.
Must wear a mask.

I don't have an issue with masks but having a mask mandate in a venue where people are eating and drinking is stupid. I was in a suite and we all agreed to go maskless. About half the fans were wearing masks.

Same thing with restaurants. My wife and I wear a mask when we enter and take them off for the entire meal. We then put them back on when we leave.
What is the point of that?

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23

Must have proof of vaccination or negative COVID with last 48 hours if 12 or older.
Must wear a mask.

I don't have an issue with masks but having a mask mandate in a venue where people are eating and drinking is stupid. I was in a suite and we all agreed to go maskless. About half the fans were wearing masks.

Same thing with restaurants. My wife and I wear a mask when we enter and take them off for the entire meal. We then put them back on when we leave.
Did they ask everyone for their papers or just randomly?

Must wear a mask.

It makes people feel good, like they are making a difference. It makes a tiny % of the population feel safe. It’s political theater at this point.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT