ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

You don’t feel it’s necessary yet you continue to bring it up. Sad old man.

Personally, I'm quite enjoying the daily tracking. I see it's down to $31.50/share after a bounce from the mid-$20s back to like $36. I expect within 45 days it will be well below the recent mid-$20s low.

And again, this decline is with a huge amount of the stock restricted from sale. Only maybe a quarter of it can currently be traded. Downside possibilities are TREMENDOUS here.

Reactions: Uncoach
Did we really need a study to prove this? Pretty girls don’t cover their face.

The mask enthusiasts and college protestors seem to be a lot of the same people. Endless activists. Progressives.
We didn't need it, but our tax dollars paid for the obvious conclusion anyway. 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: bung23
Tell that to the Jewish kids on campus that they aren't meaningful.

Good wake up call for young Jewish people. They are watching their professors participate in these protests. Watching their peers participate. They always assumed they were part of the victim class. Little did they know that most progressives just look at Jewish people as privileged whites. And not just privileged whites, religious privileged whites.

Remember the good ole days when the libs were freaking out about microagressions? Now they are out supporting people screaming “death to Israel”. Once again, pointing out how hypocritical liberals are.
The good old days were riots quelled by NJSP.

Newark riots, stores with soul brother pained on intact windows had them shot out with shotguns. Snipers from high rise roofs, committed jumping suicide as NJSP stormed their positions.

Asbury Park riots. Rioters progressed down one street. NJSP formed a skirmish line of 12 Troopers armed with shotguns, # 4 buck. Commanding Officer ordered the rioters to stop and disperse, other wise NJSP would fire. Rioters continued on, Troopers skip shot the # 4 buck into the roadway. Shot pellets bounced off road and took front of rioters below the knees.
Riot over.

I am not suggesting this, but it worked.

Good wake up call for young Jewish people. They are watching their professors participate in these protests. Watching their peers participate. They always assumed they were part of the victim class. Little did they know that most progressives just look at Jewish people as privileged whites. And not just privileged whites, religious privileged whites.
My Jewish relatives are shocked, but NOT surprised.

They have changed and now BELIEVE in the Second Amendment, and are no longer Liberals OR Dems !

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
You people don't understand what law enforcement is doing, here it's NYPD.

They round up any arrest, transport them by NYPD buses, given a DAT (Desk Appearance Ticket, like a traffic ticket. And Released !)

BLM Inc riots, girl got arrested had to sit for a NYPD bus and got hit by a thrown raw egg. She broke into tears. DAT from there.
The egg was the extent of her "punishment."

• Angry
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Dom's and Foxtrot have closed their doors for good ! Both Chicago based.

Any good ?

The good old days were riots quelled by NJSP.

Newark riots, stores with soul brother pained on intact windows had them shot out with shotguns. Snipers from high rise roofs, committed jumping suicide as NJSP stormed their positions.

Asbury Park riots. Rioters progressed down one street. NJSP formed a skirmish line of 12 Troopers armed with shotguns, # 4 buck. Commanding Officer ordered the rioters to stop and disperse, other wise NJSP would fire. Rioters continued on, Troopers skip shot the # 4 buck into the roadway. Shot pellets bounced off road and took front of rioters below the knees.
Riot over.

I am not suggesting this, but it worked.

Ya, we can’t go back to that.

I’d love to see some police dogs out there. These activists get a little too confident, knowing they won’t be shot. Put some dogs out there, and I don’t think you will see officers (or Jewish kids/faculty) getting assaulted.

Last edited:
There is little difference between the far right and far left when it comes to Jews. It's a circle and the extremes meet.

Reactions: rillaman
Tell that to the Jewish kids on campus that they aren't meaningful.

You know what, UC, I don't care if they are uncomfortable in the same way I don't give two shits if lefties are uncomfortable with hearing conservative speech. Suck it ****ing up, pansies. Whether lefties or Jews or conservatives or whatever.

You can side with the people who want to shut down speech. I will tell them to grow ****ing up.

Reactions: rillaman
You know what, UC, I don't care if they are uncomfortable in the same way I don't give two shits if lefties are uncomfortable with hearing conservative speech. Suck it ****ing up, pansies. Whether lefties or Jews or conservatives or whatever.

You can side with the people who want to shut down speech. I will tell them to grow ****ing up.
They aren’t just hearing leftie speech.Jews have been asked to not attend classes. That isn’t free speech. Sweet baby Jeebus.

They aren’t just hearing leftie speech.Jews have been asked to not attend classes. That isn’t free speech. Sweet baby Jeebus.

By whom? I’m not saying the colleges shouldn’t clear the protestors out of their idiotic campgrounds, I’m saying that per usual the substance of the speech is what actually gets people. That actual RINO Stefanik who made a big show at the hearing with the Presidents was clear that she didn’t like the substance.

If some jackass wants to chant “from the river to the sea,” no matter how offensive it might be, it’s a big part of America that they have the right and you have the right to counter it with a more realistic assessment.

I think this issue has only arisen because now a major left leaning group is the target of the protestors.

Reactions: flight 33

I’d love to see some police dogs out there. These activists get a little too confident, knowing they won’t be shot. Put some dogs out there, and I don’t think you will see officers (or Jewish kids/faculty) getting assaulted.
I love the Bow Wows for "crowd" control ! and Horses for moving crowds.

Bean Bag Shotguns are available and work !

By whom? I’m not saying the colleges shouldn’t clear the protestors out of their idiotic campgrounds, I’m saying that per usual the substance of the speech is what actually gets people. That actual RINO Stefanik who made a big show at the hearing with the Presidents was clear that she didn’t like the substance.

If some jackass wants to chant “from the river to the sea,” no matter how offensive it might be, it’s a big part of America that they have the right and you have the right to counter it with a more realistic assessment.

I think this issue has only arisen because now a major left leaning group is the target of the protestors.
I have a friend whose daughter is in Columbia and I believe this is true. However, you are righT that the so called free speech advocates want to punish any anti Israeli dissent. That is exactly why tik tok is being forced out.

Reactions: dtrain79

You "think", because you don't know or ignore the history of the Jewish people.

My Jewish side of our family started in Czarist Russia, pogroms forced them to Austria.
Hitler forced them to America. They flourished in America and now live in Conn, NYC, Northern and Southern California and Sweden. Harrowing stories of the various immigrations !

They are fur traders in the main.

You don’t feel it’s necessary yet you continue to bring it up. Sad old man.
Are you still counting pills ? And you call me sad ?

The restricted stock awarded to Trump was above $ 1,100,000,000 Billion valuation at current trading levels.

He thanks those with TDS.

You "think", because you don't know or ignore the history of the Jewish people.

My Jewish side of our family started in Czarist Russia, pogroms forced them to Austria.
Hitler forced them to America. They flourished in America and now live in Conn, NYC, Northern and Southern California and Sweden. Harrowing stories of the various immigrations !

They are fur traders in the main.
Nothing you said refutes what he said.

Reactions: dtrain79

Interesting point. Saying dumb things is not a crime. If they are threatening other students or harming them, then (I assume) it is a crime.

Would the school be allowing this if it were Jewish kids against the black students?

I have a friend whose daughter is in Columbia and I believe this is true. However, you are righT that the so called free speech advocates want to punish any anti Israeli dissent. That is exactly why tik tok is being forced out.

Tik Tok is a bit more complicated but yes the Chinese government using it to push the Palestinian view of the conflict was a part of why that legislation became law.

That said, the Chinese government’s control of data is a different and more troubling issue.

Reactions: ILisBest
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT