ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

LOL. The US economy is not “hot”. Inflation is the highest it’s been in 40 years. 17.1% overall rise in consumer pricing since your corrupt poopy pants President took office. Gasoline up 50%. Adjusting for inflation, real weekly earnings have dropped 3.9%. Despite these supposed record low unemployment figures, the poverty level has remained the same since a year before Biden took office. Why does your party hate poor people?

They hate the middle class more than they hate the poor. Their policies make more people poor.

He got NATO to help fund his never ending war in Ukraine, woohoo!

Ukrainians weren't dying by the thousands under Trump. Neither were Israelis and Palestinians. But ya, things are going swimmingly for all the dead children funded by Iran/USA. I'm sure all the dead children are glad Biden isn't "Putin's bitch".

You are a shill for the pharmaceutical industry and the war industrial complex.
LOL 😄

Child death - very hilarious for liberals. Similar to child hostages.

You mind sharing stats on the # of civilians killed in Ukraine and the Middle East during Trump’s era, vs Biden? Along with homelessness, civilian casualties around the world are on the rise under Biden’s watch.
Oh give me a minute, I will look those up. Any other numbers you want? 😄

stupid going to remain stupid and unable to answer with facts,
I don’t need facts to answer a poorly reasoned post with zero facts. Trump and his policies were the cause and the effect of positive change on the forever wars nonsense. Of all the people who would understand stupid going to remain stupid, you would definitely see that looking in the mirror every morning,

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and BigWill
Hmm...doesn't appear that did you much good, my friend.
What do you know nothings understand about the subject, or of anything for that matter? Ignorance on the MAGA side as typical. Who else would follow the cult of stupidity?

This is nice and all, but one thing Kass and many of the other “tomahawk” folks out there seem to forget is that DeSantis has callled out the media for their BS regularly. He’s been there, done that unlike Ramaswamy. It’s like Kass wishes to keep his readers willfully ignorant, as he is.

All you do is focus on Biden. Biden is a bad president I am not talking about Hillary. Trump stated he would start DOJ investigations against people like Bill Barr who were not sufficiently loyal to him. This is a man who should never be president again.
You are brighter than this. I say that with all sincerity.

Show me where he said this other than an anonymous source that stated it to WaPo?

• Love
Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
Again you make crap up. Iran was blocked from accessing their oil revenue. Trump, yes your tough guy, removed the block allowing Iran to get their oil revenue. But hell keep bragging how a gallon of gas was cheaper while Trump was President. You can't have it both ways.
Liar, liar. Pants on fire. Your nose is longer than a telephone wire.

Here's a MAGA rag for you to read...oops. This is from the anti-Trump WaPo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest

I’m sure @BigWill has a good excuse for yet another failure.
I didn't read the filings with the SEC.

The brokerage firm I worked for as a Reg Rep Series # 7 and Series # 24, General Manager specialized in developing companies across the industrial spectrum, we raised money for them by private placements, IPO's, and debt refinancing.

Most were losing money, reality is not an excuse. That's why you had to be an accredited investor to participate.

He is basically saying the gravy train of money for European defense courtesy of US tax payers will come to an end….he also states US needs to keep funding the Ukraine disaster while the Europeans work 30 hrs a week.

A not insignificant chunk of European countries have contributed more per capita to Ukraine than the US. I am not sure when a bizarre chunk of the "right" decided Russia was anything but an international scourge that has hated the US for about 106 years now, but alas I don't associate with the Party of Trump so whatever.

Also Jeff Brohm is making you look like a fool, as is the effort to replace Leach. Heck, even Lunney moving towards airing it out is working! I guess you still have Iowa.

This may be hard for you to believe, but his supporters believe he has been unfairly targeted by the DOJ going all the way back to his original campaign starting in 2015. I do not believe a jury of democrats in DC will change that. So, yes.

Notice how the DOJ has very little interest in seeing any real justice done with Hunter Biden. Do you believe the "big guy" was paid his cut of the money his family raked from foreign entities for doing no real work?
You voted for Biden, right?

I think this is the correct analysis with a huge caveat (and I say this as someone who was a total skeptic of "Russiagate" and have the receipts to prove it). The middle is not of the opinion that Trump is being treated completely fairly by the DOJ and it is also not of the opinion that the treatment of Trump is a giant witch hunt.

So a conviction undermines the former claim and bolsters the idea that he's not the victim of a witch hunt. Ultimately, it ensures the big majority in the middle won't vote Trump (his 30% base plus Trump skeptical GOP diehards will vote for him), and Biden will likely win, maybe by a decent margin.

I mean, best argument for Republicans is they aren't Democrats. Best argument for Democrats is they aren't Trump. Which side can escape this box more easily? And why won't the GOP do that? Very, very weird.

A not insignificant chunk of European countries have contributed more per capita to Ukraine than the US. I am not sure when a bizarre chunk of the "right" decided Russia was anything but an international scourge that has hated the US for about 106 years now, but alas I don't associate with the Party of Trump so whatever.

Also Jeff Brohm is making you look like a fool, as is the effort to replace Leach. Heck, even Lunney moving towards airing it out is working! I guess you still have Iowa.
Most European countries have not met their GDP obligations to NATO in forever. We have a 33 trillion dollar debt mostly accumulated by funding useless wars. Let the Eurozone defend itself.

Show me a direct quote from Trump saying he will use the justice dept to prosecute his enemies. Please try not to post a leftwing rag quoting Ds saying that Trump will do it.

"Trump stated he would start DOJ investigations against people like Bill Barr who were not sufficiently loyal to him."
-Jeff

Last edited:
Most European countries have not met their GDP obligations to NATO in forever. We have a 33 trillion dollar debt mostly accumulated by funding useless wars. Let the Eurozone defend itself.

If you really think the majority of American debt comes from "useless foreign wars," that explains so very much. The huge majority of American spending over the last 40-50 years has come from entitlement spending. Military spending has shrunk as a portion of the budget while deficits and debt have risen. This is not conjecture, it is absolute fact.

And yes, many European countries haven't spent adequately on defense. American military spending is overwhelmingly not designed to cover up their spending problems; it is designed around preserving a world order in which America has a massive influence and immensely benefits.

Reactions: Uncoach
Btw, the total cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were roughly $2.2T, leaving $31T unaccounted for in your analysis.

I don't know, maybe that was all from Vietnam. I'm saying that to be a dick, because you clearly have no ****ing idea what you are talking about here.

One of the greatest lines ever said. You are entitled to your own opinion; you are not entitled to your own facts. That is, one can say Afghanistan/Iraq was wasteful spending (on the former issue, I'm sure those in the WTC might be a bit skeptical). One cannot claim these drove the debt. They drove deficits under GWB, whose deficits were dwarfed by all of Obama, Orange Idiot, and Senile Joe.

I didn't read the filings with the SEC.

The brokerage firm I worked for as a Reg Rep Series # 7 and Series # 24, General Manager specialized in developing companies across the industrial spectrum, we raised money for them by private placements, IPO's, and debt refinancing.

Most were losing money, reality is not an excuse. That's why you had to be an accredited investor to participate.
This has nothing to do with Trump’s failed social media platform.

You simple can’t admit even one fault. Cultist.

This has nothing to do with Trump’s failed social media platform.

You simple can’t admit even one fault. Cultist.

It's truly hilarious that Trump is failing in social media with Truth Social. I mean, that was his bread and butter. He's so bad at managing a biz he can't handle one related to the thing at which he was most successful personally.

That said, when these business are unwound - and unwound they will be - I think we will find out that the debt on the good majority exceeds the market value, and this whole house of cards will collapse quickly.

Btw, the total cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were roughly $2.2T, leaving $31T unaccounted for in your analysis.

I don't know, maybe that was all from Vietnam. I'm saying that to be a dick, because you clearly have no ****ing idea what you are talking about here.

One of the greatest lines ever said. You are entitled to your own opinion; you are not entitled to your own facts. That is, one can say Afghanistan/Iraq was wasteful spending (on the former issue, I'm sure those in the WTC might be a bit skeptical). One cannot claim these drove the debt. They drove deficits under GWB, whose deficits were dwarfed by all of Obama, Orange Idiot, and Senile Joe.

The US spends more money on defense(of mostly foreign countries) than the next 10 countries combined. The US also spends a larger portion of the GDP than any Eurozone countries that don’t meet their obligations and as Trump correctly said have taken advantage of us for decade.

I think Musk had the correct take on this a year ago. We do not have a leader that cares about spending, led alone one that could lead a resolution to any complicated problems.

I am probably somewhere in-between you guys on this. The US has to be involved overseas. With that said, the cost should be minimized and there should be an end game. Europe should be funding/ participating more than the US as it is in their backyard. That doesn't appear to be case to me. According to this article, as of July, the US is way out in front in total dollars contributed.

July 2023 money spent

I am guessing the US taxpayer is out of steam on this war. Any future political candidate needs to be very aware of this.

Trump has plenty of problems, but this is not one of them. There is no chance this nonsense or expense is going on if he is in the WH.

For the record, the Ds in the Senate are against a stand alone aid package to Israel. That could hurt them with their Jewish donors. That is not the end for them, but there is many slices to a pie. Mistakes on top of mistakes. The right needs to now move away from abortion fights.

If you really think the majority of American debt comes from "useless foreign wars," that explains so very much. The huge majority of American spending over the last 40-50 years has come from entitlement spending. Military spending has shrunk as a portion of the budget while deficits and debt have risen. This is not conjecture, it is absolute fact.

And yes, many European countries haven't spent adequately on defense. American military spending is overwhelmingly not designed to cover up their spending problems; it is designed around preserving a world order in which America has a massive influence and immensely benefits.
America hasn’t benefited Whatsoever by its military spending. It is an empire that is headed for collapse due to debt and military overextension .……….as far as coaches dtrain has been wrong on, the list is huge

401676216_10222686213573971_2440612333159853013_n.jpg

In other news, Jimbo Fisher is a genius 😜

• Wow

The US spends more money on defense(of mostly foreign countries) than the next 10 countries combined. The US also spends a larger portion of the GDP than any Eurozone countries that don’t meet their obligations and as Trump correctly said have taken advantage of us for decade.

That's not a rebuttal. "Military spending" is not commensurate with spending on "useless foreign wars" or whatever you call them. Look, I shouldn't expect anything different, you told me for years that you are a narrow-minded dolt on other topics, and aren't capable of understanding why the US spends so much on defense - to preserve a world order that has been massively advantageous to most Americans (we are the center of the world's commerce - hence our status as one of the two richest non-petro countries on Earth, the other being Switzerland - and we get cheaper goods by doing this). The military is also a jobs program (but I'm open to your rebuttal that's not a necessary function of government).

Iraq and Afghanistan had real costs. Had the US paid for them, they'd have cost about $2.2T. Even if you contend we didn't and throw on interest costs, it's probably another $1-2T, which all in all gets you to 10% of the debt.

And btw, military spending is about 1/6th of the federal budget. I am 100% for cutting it IF you cut the rest commensurately, including all the giveaways to the poor, olds, etc.

Reactions: stoneaxe27
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT