ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

You prove everyone's belief that you have TDS.

You prefer dumbass or Biden Criminal Family ? Just asking ?
lckrame doesn’t have TDS. Of course Trump had good policies. Shitty leader, more RINO than anyone his followers consider RINO, and his time in the sun has passed.

Reactions: dtrain79
What does “goes the wrong way” mean?

Trump. I’ve said many times that Trump motivates the left like no one before him. They will do anything to make sure he doesn’t win.

So of course the GOP is going to trot Trump out there again.

Reactions: Uncoach
Trump. I’ve said many times that Trump motivates the left like no one before him. They will do anything to make sure he doesn’t win.

So of course the GOP is going to trot Trump out there again.
So that guy wants Biden in office to continue the weapons/cash Ukraine gravy train to continue because he thinks Trump will end the “aid”?

So that guy wants Biden in office to continue the weapons/cash Ukraine gravy train to continue because he thinks Trump will end the “aid”?

Their logic doesn’t matter. The left is galvanized like never before to beat Trump. Trump won’t win. It would be great if reality mattered to the GOP. Pure fantasy.

Psaki is freaking out “If elected to a 2nd term, Donald Trump would prosecute anyone he deems an enemy, unleash troops on protesters & essentially unravel the rule of law as we know it.

Oh, the irony..

Their logic doesn’t matter. The left is galvanized like never before to beat Trump. Trump won’t win. It would be great if reality mattered to the GOP. Pure fantasy.
No…. I’m asking if the guy in that video wants Biden to stay in office so the cash/weapons gravy train will continue….

Obama is the perfect example of why in early US, some thought former Presidents should retire overseas. Motormouth Barry can’t keep his lips zipped.

Reactions: ILisBest

The world is about to be flooded with these horrific images. Sadly, this campaign is deemed necessary because of academia and their sheep students inability to comprehend what happened. It doesn't help a reasonable % of Muslim-Americans and muslim students are fine or even excited about this terrorist attack. The US jewish population needs to stop funding the left. I would encourage the gay population to get a wake-up call over this also.

• Angry
Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach

...while Jeff and his wife analyze the "crazy" Trump voters. They thought this was the better solution. 🤡

Reactions: bung23

...while Jeff and his wife analyze the "crazy" Trump voters. They thought this was the better solution. 🤡
And the umemployment rate went from 4.8% to 6.3% for the same reasons that interest rates declined. The pandemic!

Posting interest rate statistics that were impacted by the pandemic is either disingenuious or stupid.

You could also put together a collection of the stupid things Trump has said since he left office and you could have at least an hour of material.

I will say it again, anyone who is a very enthusiastic Trump supporter at this point is either stupid, a cultist or is incapable of seeing reality. Just to be clear, I am not including people who will reluctantly support Trump. I would not make that choice but I understand it.

Last edited:
And the umemployment rate went from 4.8% to 6.3% for the same reasons that interest rates declined. The pandemic!

Posting interest rate statistics that were impacted by the pandemic is either disingenuious or stupid.

You could also put together a collection of the stupid things Trump has said since he left office and you could have at least an hour of material.

I will say it again, anyone who is a very enthusiastic Trump supporter at this point is either stupid, a cultist or is incapable of seeing reality. Just to be clear, I am not including people who will reluctantly support Trump. I would not make that choice but I understand it.
US interest rates for a 30 yr in Jan 2020 was about 3.7%. This was prior to anyone realizing covid would shut down the world economies.

January 2020 unemployment rate was 3.5%.

You last paragraph doesn't include me, but does include several people I know. I don't agree with them, but they are not stupid or cultist. They range from middle class police officer to self made billionaire.

I get Trump rubs many the wrong way, but Biden has been an unmitigated disaster in spending, foreign policy, secure border and fentanyl deaths. If I am being nice, I will say his domestic policy has caused a lot of problems. His foreign policy is disaster level. If I didn't know better, I would guess he and his family made money on selling us out👀

US interest rates for a 30 yr in Jan 2020 was about 3.7%. This was prior to anyone realizing covid would shut down the world economies.

January 2020 unemployment rate was 3.5%.

You last paragraph doesn't include me, but does include several people I know. I don't agree with them, but they are not stupid or cultist. They range from middle class police officer to self made billionaire.

I get Trump rubs many the wrong way, but Biden has been an unmitigated disaster in spending, foreign policy, secure border and fentanyl deaths. If I am being nice, I will say his domestic policy has caused a lot of problems. His foreign policy is disaster level. If I didn't know better, I would guess he and his family made money on selling us out👀
I also said cannot see reality. Would your police officer friend vote for a convicted felon?

I also said cannot see reality. Would your police officer friend vote for a convicted felon?
This may be hard for you to believe, but his supporters believe he has been unfairly targeted by the DOJ going all the way back to his original campaign starting in 2015. I do not believe a jury of democrats in DC will change that. So, yes.

Notice how the DOJ has very little interest in seeing any real justice done with Hunter Biden. Do you believe the "big guy" was paid his cut of the money his family raked from foreign entities for doing no real work?
You voted for Biden, right?

This may be hard for you to believe, but his supporters believe he has been unfairly targeted by the DOJ going all the way back to his original campaign starting in 2015. I do not believe a jury of democrats in DC will change that. So, yes.

Notice how the DOJ has very little interest in seeing any real justice done with Hunter Biden. Do you believe the "big guy" was paid his cut of the money his family raked from foreign entities for doing no real work?
You voted for Biden, right?
This is what I mean about not seeing reality. The NY case is a state case which is a weak case.
The Georgia case is a state case. The DC and the Florida cases are Federal cases.

The DOJ has nothing to do with the state cases.

Most objective people can see that the Georgia and Florida cases are legitimate cases. In particular, the Florida case is very strong. Unlike every other politician that was found to have classified documents, Trump decided to fight against turning them over. The only way he does not get convicted is if he gets a favorable jury in Florida.

I believe that both Biden and Trump are corrupt as hell. You can see it with Biden but you ignore it with Trump.
That is not seeing reality.

The pandemic did not cause inflation. The federal responses to it did.
- Flooding the economy with 8 trillion dollars Way more than was needed And who wanted to keep the country locked down and keep spending more?
- increasing the cost of labor by Paying people to stay home unnecessarily
- decreasing the supply of goods and services by unnecessarily prolonged lockdowns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT