ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Ok Joe. You go ahead and try it. You’ll spark a revolution. The blood of millions will be on your hands. You don’t get to decide what we deem necessary to defend ourselves with. You don’t need the answer to “why Americans need so many bullets” or “why we need semi automatic weapons”. It’s funny that you ask that because you already know the answer. And you tipped your hand that you know the answer when you made this comment: “I love my right-wing friends who’ll talk about the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots. If you need to worry about taking on the federal government, you need some F-15s you don’t need an AR-15,”. You know exactly why we want these weapons. And we know exactly why you want them banned. You and your corrupt, lying, cheating, authoritarian administration are the true threats to our Constitutional Republic.

And by the way, ol sleepy one…. Britain didn’t think we stood a chance either.
Leads to the question; Why have various Departments, like the IRS, purchased Billions of Rounds of ammo ?

NOT the active duty services or National Guard units.

Reactions: bung23

Interesting parallel I never thought of. Wow. But yes, the similarities are striking. The mentality, beliefs and agenda of the left need to be extinguished immediately.

These liars are who turn this country into a 3rd world banana republic. There is absolutely zero trust in the sleepy administration and other government agencies. It’s a joke and a sham and this country is in big trouble…

Reactions: Uncoach

Yeah Joe….why are you threatening us with military violence?
I bet you couldn’t get our military to fight US citizens anyway. After all, they’re American citizens themselves with friends and family all over the country.
Joey, you’re walking on thin ice, buddy…..

2 year old girl in New Hampshire gets Covid Shot AND separate flu shot on Dec 15, 2022, DIES at her home Dec 16, 2022.

No symptoms of anything. But there's nothing here ?

Tragic for her Parents,

Hmmmmmm ?

China reports first census with negative population growth in decades !

First since the Mao years , when MILLIONS starved to death under CCP rule..

This even thou in 2021 the CCP allowed families to increase in size to 3 children, from 2, and when they allowed only 1.

This means an aging population without the necessary generation to serve their rapidly aging population !

Could the Covid or Wuhan Virus be an engineered virus to even out China's aging ?

Hmmmmmm ?

China reports first census with negative population growth in decades !

First since the Mao years , when MILLIONS starved to death under CCP rule..

This even thou in 2021 the CCP allowed families to increase in size to 3 children, from 2, and when they allowed only 1.

This means an aging population without the necessary generation to serve their rapidly aging population !

Could the Covid or Wuhan Virus be an engineered virus to even out China's aging ?

They put little effort in to vaccinating the elderly. The easiest way to get to guaranteed global healthcare is to kill off the old and weak. COVID has been OK at that, although the world population continues to grow.

China for centuries have honored their elders, now the ruling Communists class has erased those thoughts by TOTALLY controlling the people of China thru starvation and violence.

The world population IMO was not the CCP thought, but reclaiming "Face" for the Western powers subjection via the Opium Wars of the 1800's and early 1900's.

According to UN forecasts India will soon pass China in population.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach

Great read….

Reactions: ILisBest

What a joke. Steve Kerr is an imbecile. I like how those turds refused to go to Washington when Trump was prez but are all giddy when dipshit sleepy invites them. F the Warriors.
And it’s obvious pandering to involve members of a sports franchise to discuss federal policies.
I loathe this administration and anyone who’s on board with them…

Get outta here, Al. You’re a dumbass and you make everyone who hears you dumber.

In 2021, Wen went so far as to claim that unvaccinated people shouldn’t be allowed to leave their homes, FEE reported.

“We need to start looking at the choice to remain unvaccinated the same as we look at driving while intoxicated,” Wen told CNN’s Chris Cuomo at that time. “You have the option to not get vaccinated if you want, but then you can’t go out in public.”

Are you freaking kidding me?!?! How do these tyrannical psychopaths still have jobs???
I triple-dog-dare you to try to keep me in my home….

Meanwhile, the government wants to raise the debt ceiling. These people are retarded.
Dwight Eisenhower (who happened to be a 5 Star General) talked and named the Military Industrial Complex in the US.

Now we have that complex, rearming once during the Trump years of expanding the military budget, again to rearm the US after leaving 80 to 85 Billion of arms behind in Afgan, again to arm Ukraine with 80 or so Billions, and again to restock/rearm US troops again !

• Angry
Reactions: bung23
@JeffT818 - keep driving your low mileage EV. As inflation soars thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act you supported, know that your team and your party continues to attack Americans all the while China doubles us up on the scoreboard

You supported corrupt Joe and this ongoing disaster. You must be proud! Go have another booster with your best Bud @stoneaxe27 !

Care to guess why heart attacks are up 17 percent in Australia @JeffT818 ?

The one thing they know that didn’t cause it is the vaccine.

Hey @stoneaxe27 and @JeffT818 - I’m sure it is not related to the death jab, but just like when you two guys grew up, it is almost “stroke season”!

Still happy you took boosters 3, 4, and 5?

….and worse

Reactions: tjfleck6
Clearly, all of the increase in stroke cases are a coincidence. Case closed fellas…. This article should ease all fears about the vaxxes being unsafe. Whew!

Reactions: tjfleck6

I actually hope you and C-S are right since I know many people who have taken the death jab. However, with football players, soccer players, and basketball players dropping like flies, I have severe doubts. Hell, even 54 year old Lisa Marie Presley's autopsy couldn't pinpoint a COD.

I do know that anyone who refused the jab is better off than those who took it. This pro-vax guy explains it far better than I can explain it.

Lastly, the government possibly paid Cedars-Sinai to release that study with that conclusion. The science saying global warming is real is all funded by the government. But, if you conclude that GW is not happening, your funds are gone.

Do you feel better being vaccinated or would you rather be a pure blood if given the choice today?

Reactions: illinimike
I actually hope you and C-S are right since I know many people who have taken the death jab. However, with football players, soccer players, and basketball players dropping like flies, I have severe doubts. Hell, even 54 year old Lisa Marie Presley's autopsy couldn't pinpoint a COD.

I do know that anyone who refused the jab is better off than those who took it. This pro-vax guy explains it far better than I can explain it.

Lastly, the government possibly paid Cedars-Sinai to release that study with that conclusion. The science saying global warming is real is all funded by the government. But, if you conclude that GW is not happening, your funds are gone.

Do you feel better being vaccinated or would you rather be a pure blood if given the choice today?

The Winners was the Chinese Communist Party in their search for "Face" over the last century and a half against the Western Powers conquest of China in the Opium Wars and the Boxer Rebellion.

The Losers were the citizens worldwide that let their doubts and fears about an unknown virus, who decided to rely on their governments to protect their health. The majority of those governments deciding to increase their power over it's citizens, rather than be truthful with the unknown virus, as science moved for relief and treatments.

Wow, natural immunity is far superior to the vax per Pfizer (not on the record of course). Further, Pfizer knows this crap is causing heart issues and shouldn't be on the market.

Thanks @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27 for wanting to mandate this crap on everyone including young kids just for the sake of protecting your old bodies.

• Angry
Reactions: BigWill and bung23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT