ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Wow, natural immunity is far superior to the vax per Pfizer (not on the record of course). Further, Pfizer knows this crap is causing heart issues and shouldn't be on the market.

Thanks @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27 for wanting to mandate this crap on everyone including young kids just for the sake of protecting your old bodies.

I never was in favor of mandating it for children and I also understood why young adults would not want to get vaccinated. Personally, I don't regret getting vaccinated, it was the right decision for me. I have not had any reactions to the vaccine and I did not have any lingering effects from my Covid infection either.

Last edited:
Once you discounted my Stroke after my second Moderna shot and recovery, my recent cardio conversion to regulate my pulse rate of 150 + was no big deal surgical reset.

Thanks to the CDC and FDA for your help and direction !

I never was in favor of mandating it for children and I also understood why young adults would not want to get vaccinated. Personally, I don't regret getting vaccinated, it was the right decision for me. I have not had any reactions to the vaccine and I did not have any lingering effects from my Covid infection either.

Good luck with the unknown long-term effects. You sure were in favor of vaccine mandates for first responders......which includes a lot of young men.

If you have regular contact with the public be it a policeman, fireman or EMT, then I have no issue with a vaccine mandate. I know many companies that would welcome the Biden mandate since it gives them clarity regarding how to proceed with the COVID minefield. Based on my interactions with HR personnel, there are many more employees that want a mandate than those who don't.

You have the right not to get vaccinated but you don't have the right to work where ever you want because you are unvaccinated. If I own a business and I want all my employees to be vaccinated, then I have the right to implement such a policy.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23

Own nothing…. Sounds amazing

These elites can STFU

Reactions: tjfleck6
Nick (@nthomp ) - which one is you? Is your guy Little Adam crying about this one or just raising money off of it?

@JeffT818 - no indignation from you on this attack on Democracy (by your fellow Democrats)? You were quite upset about 6 JAN unless you care to deny that too.

Yep, never forget the tyrants like Jeff who were perfectly OK with forcing the Vax on people. If they didn’t take it, Jeff was happy to see you lose everything

Now, Jeff is happy to have that crap in his system while I have natural immunity and no crap in my system. FWIW, we both got Covid too even though Jeff was “vaccinated”

• Angry
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
The gift that keeps on giving: The FBI !

You would think that I had something personal against the Feebies, but it's NOT personal.
They just aren't "the premier law enforcement agency" that they advertise themselves !

The retired past Head of the FBI Counterintelligence Unit in NYC was just ARRESTED for numerous felonies for his employment under a Russian Billionaire !

326552142_582200036637791_403429722462103110_n.jpg

The gift that keeps on giving: The FBI !

You would think that I had something personal against the Feebies, but it's NOT personal.
They just aren't "the premier law enforcement agency" that they advertise themselves !

The retired past Head of the FBI Counterintelligence Unit in NYC was just ARRESTED for numerous felonies for his employment under a Russian Billionaire !

Good read…
8 Billion people to 500 Million is what some would call a drastic reduction of the WORLDWIDE population.

Bye.

Reactions: bung23
@JeffT818 - keep driving your low mileage EV. As inflation soars thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act you supported, know that your team and your party continues to attack Americans all the while China doubles us up on the scoreboard

You supported corrupt Joe and this ongoing disaster. You must be proud! Go have another booster with your best Bud @stoneaxe27 !

When can we expect AOC to complain about China’s cow herds’ farts?

Dishonest totalitarians all over this damned world…
I continually find it amazing that the " new " facts and science about Wuhan, mirror what I stated now years ago.

Back in 2020, or thereabouts, I stated to the board that ONLY the N-95 mask could possibly work and ONLY if fitted to your face by a certified, trained person. PLUS, you had to get the mask from the real companies that made the real mask, NOT the phony knockoffs from China ! ( I had a case of the real masks ! )

What a travesty was put on the WORLD.

Earlier this month a black man was beat to death in Memphis by 5 black Policemen in the Memphis PD. All of the police have been. fired and indicted !

The body cam footage is being released soon, maybe tomorrow !

It MUST be horrendous !!

NYPD has just cancelled ALL days off, ALL in-service training for the entire force !

They may go to 12 hour tours from normal 8 1/2 hrs.

So police shoot an unarmed white dude in his own home and….. *crickets*. F our race-baiting media for not covering these incidents. Should white people nationwide start rioting and looting because of shit like this??? Would the media say these riots were “peaceful” as cars were burning in the background? The one-sided coverage of police shootings is no different than an outright lie to the American people.

Last edited:

Law-abiding gun owners are obviously not the people committing these crimes. Sometimes things “fall through the cracks” as a wise-ass once said….
It should be clearly obvious by now they the only people that get screwed by tighter gun laws are the people who don’t break the law anyway….
F the left

• Angry
Reactions: tjfleck6

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Ok dipshit Joey…….you don’t want Republicans to ruin our economy? Hey….dumbass…. you’ve already ruined it you demented old fool. Hell, Corky could do a far better job with our economy than you can… So why don’t you just go grab another ice cream lil Joey and get your decrepit old ass outta here….

Hey @stoneaxe27 - you told us Afghanistan had to end the way it did with 13 DEAD Marines and $85B in USA equipment left behind. Now, Joe has effectively handed this cutting edge gear to the Russians while simultaneously funding women-suppressing terrorists.

Meanwhile, the Russians will use this US equipment against the $125B in US equipment that is being given to Ukraine including our latest and greatest tanks that will fall into Russian hands. Amazing, Russia will capture the latest western gear and hav it all.

As for @JeffT818 - he supported all this too. He pops up once a month to say he was against mandates and disappears when it was shown in his own words that he 100 percent supported them.

• Angry
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23

Its easy to rig and steal elections, even with damning evidence against you, when judges dismiss cases against you.
The left are everywhere and are all corrupt.

So this dumbass knows absolutely nothing about the US Constitution but is the Demented One’s nominee for a federal judge? Of course. By that logic, Hunter Biden could be hired by NASA to be a nuclear physicist.
Its thing like this that are destroying fairness of our judicial system. Incompetent judges can’t be expected to make competent judgements.

Funny- I can’t remember one time that Sleepy released a statement like that when a white person was killed by police. One that comes to mind was Ashli Babbitt, where the police officer was defended! It’s racial pandering and is damaging to society. He can’t speak a true word if his life depended on it….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT