ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Link me to these quotes

Famous quotes :

"All we have to fear is fear itself.",FDR

" Winter of death," Biden White House.

It's very appropriate that on the first day of Winter, the Fake President will address the sheep and the resistance and let the resistance know that their time is up - they will soon be dead.

Unity @JeffT818 ! This president has unified 70 percent of the nation - against him.

It’s all happening. Notice the shift taking place. Blue states are getting hammered again. They didn’t think it would happen, and wanted to blame the lack of masks and mandates in places like Florida.

Anyone with a brain knows those masks do little to nothing. Anyone who has talked to an honest doctor knows it too. Every doctor/nurse we talked to acknowledged it when my son was born last April.

Thank you for proving that I was correct, and BigWill, you and the MAGA Brigade are misrepresenting what as said. Harris said she would not take vaccine JUST ON TRUMP'S say-so, but she would if a scientist approved. Biden said essentially the same, he did not trust the Trump Administration but he would trust science. Hell, if they trusted Trump, they would be taking malaria drugs and injecting bleach.

Thank you for proving that I was correct, and BigWill, you and the MAGA Brigade are misrepresenting what as said. Harris said she would not take vaccine JUST ON TRUMP'S say-so, but she would if a scientist approved. Biden said essentially the same, he did not trust the Trump Administration but he would trust science. Hell, if they trusted Trump, they would be taking malaria drugs and injecting bleach.

LOL! Speaking of misrepresentation, wow. Bravo, Stone! Bravo!!

LOL. What a nuance. She was negatively commenting about the vaccines.

1st meaningful action I have seen. About time the military is being used to fight this.

1st meaningful action I have seen. About time the military is being used to fight this.

You may recall Trump sent MILITARY SHIPS to NYC and the West Coast over 18 months ago. He also used the military to deploy (mostly unused) field hospitals around the country. So, not new. Further, Biden has mandated well over 1,000 experienced health care workers out of their field through his evil vaccine mandates.

I give him zero credit and he hopes I die.

You may recall Trump sent MILITARY SHIPS to NYC and the West Coast over 18 months ago. He also used the military to deploy (mostly unused) field hospitals around the country. So, not new. Further, Biden has mandated well over 1,000 experienced health care workers out of their field through his evil vaccine mandates.

Yes. He creates a shortage through policy and then sends some help during the created crisis. What a great President!

Should have been more clear. 1st meaningful action by this administration, which campaigned on defeating the virus. Took a year for them to do something meaningful. Guess it’s better late than never. We should have been using military docs and nurses this whole time.

Should have been more clear. 1st meaningful action by this administration, which campaigned on defeating the virus. Took a year for them to do something meaningful. Guess it’s better late than never. We should have been using military docs and nurses this whole time.

They have taken meaningful action prior to this, but for the most part it has been very negative meaningful action. Like Biden said, any president who has killed 230,000 people under his watch should be out of a job. Brain-dead Joe has killed a total of 430,000. A failure to everyone but people like @stoneaxe27 and @JeffT818

But, they add 1,000 after pushing 10,000+ out of service. They suck. This is an a month old list of people being dismissed near and far. I expect the greatest damage will be done to rural communities. Here is but one example:

Southern Illinois Healthcare let go of 220 people who did not meet its vaccination requirement. It employs more than 3,700 according to its website.

This is what happens when Dems lose. They lash out like a temperamental child. They tell you what they really think of people that don’t fall in line. Pretty sure the whole country would have burned if Trump won.

1000 experienced doctors and nurses (who probably have a purpose in the military that will go unfulfilled while they are "deployed") is a drop in the bucket nation wide, particularly given all the experienced ones that were fired.

A half billion rapid tests that are going to start being mailed out in January will get to people in numbers that make a difference when? The medical experts have been asking for more rapid tests for 6 months so better late than never (except for the extraordinary cost). However, some of the so called experts are saying in 6 weeks the current surge will be dying down, I certainly am hoping it does.

Probably the biggest real action he could announce is an operation warp speed to manufacture the Pfizer therapeutic, that is almost 90% effective again covid, in large quantities. It is just a matter of time until the FDA approves it so why not get something out there that actually could make a difference. (also would be nice if he also would announce that Pfizer is "voluntarily" capping their profits as part of this. I know this is sorta communist arm twisting but Biden is a communist.)

🤪 🤡

(also would be nice if he also would announce that Pfizer is "voluntarily" capping their profits as part of this. I know this is sorta communist arm twisting but Biden is a communist.)
sounds like you are the communist. not so easy to name call is it.

Neither is proof of what B Will said

Reactions: cmore79
sounds like you are the communist. not so easy to name call is it.
I think I admitted it is a communist idea, so I will own it. Pfizer already announced as part of a public relations strategy that they are licensing the technology to other countries, IIRC at a nominal price, so why not give the American taxpayers a break?

ps. Biden is not paying for anything with taxes, just borrowing, so future taxpayers would be getting the break.

Reactions: flight 33
Neither is proof of what B Will said
Eh. Picking nits. He said while Trump was in office. They didn't say that exactly, but they created extreme distrust for their own political gain and after creating distrust, they think people should trust them. Life doesn't work that way.

Specifically regarding health care experts
Harris said:
They’ll be muzzled, they’ll be suppressed, they will be sidelined because he’s looking at an election coming up in less than 60 days and he’s grasping to get whatever he can to pretend he has been a leader on this issue when he is not,"

Brandon said:
“In terms of the whole notion of a vaccine, we’re for a vaccine, but we don’t trust him at all, nor do you,” Biden said, speaking on behalf of himself and his running mate Sen. Kamala Harris. “What we trust is a scientist.”

Reactions: tjfleck6
Joe Biden said he was going to solve COVID. Well, 11 months into his stolen presidency, cases are running white hot at 250,000 / day. @stoneaxe27 - of course, this is Trump's fault. If more people would just take that vaccine that doesn't work! For example, double vaxxed Stephen A. Smith who now has COVID lashed out at Kyrie Irving who has never tested positive.

How about that @JeffT818 approved governor of Maryland who is double vaxxed and boosted? He needed monoclonal antibody treatment because his illness was apparently worse than it should be for a vaxxed person.

It is a pandemic of the vaccinated!

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
Yes. He creates a shortage through policy and then sends some help during the created crisis. What a great President!

The shortage of PPE was the DIRECT failure in the Obumma eras health department Heads to restock the warehouses and the shift of manufacturing capacity to Chin-na. prior to 45 taking office.

Joe Biden said he was going to solve COVID. Well, 11 months into his stolen presidency, cases are running white hot at 250,000 / day. @stoneaxe27 - of course, this is Trump's fault. If more people would just take that vaccine that doesn't work! For example, double vaxxed Stephen A. Smith who now has COVID lashed out at Kyrie Irving who has never tested positive.

How about that @JeffT818 approved governor of Maryland who is double vaxxed and boosted? He needed monoclonal antibody treatment because his illness was apparently worse than it should be for a vaxxed person.

It is a pandemic of the vaccinated!

You will find this information quite interesting.

Eh. Picking nits. He said while Trump was in office. They didn't say that exactly, but they created extreme distrust for their own political gain and after creating distrust, they think people should trust them. Life doesn't work that way.

Specifically regarding health care experts

So they specifically saying they don't trust 45 or any vaccine developed under 45 had no impact in the minds of the 80 million voters ( highest vote number in history for Pres. ) that voted for Basement Joe to "fix " the virus and the levels of vax in the population ?

I have a question on the sophistication of the current, available to the majority, for tests ?

Can the tests differentiate between original, the delta or omni ?

Does the depth into the nostril or the length of time, make a huge difference in negative or positive ?

I have has blood tests, nostril tests by workers and done by myself.....always negative.

Mary Anne well over 20 nostril tests by workers and self administered .....always negative.

What else can you reasonably do with testing ?

Joe became angry during questions. I honestly felt bad for him. It is like watching the press harass someone in a nursing home.

While answering a question, he starts to shout. When I used to watch Trump speak, sometimes I would cringe. Joe is worse.

So they specifically saying they don't trust 45 or any vaccine developed under 45 had no impact in the minds of the 80 million voters ( highest vote number in history for Pres. ) that voted for Basement Joe to "fix " the virus and the levels of vax in the population ?
That's correct. That's the way most voters would hear their statements. Distrust Trump. Distrust his vaccines. Disbelieve what he is saying. Disbelieve Warp Speed. The fine print is left at the end. Only a scientist could be trusted. They trust Anthony I Represent Science Fauci, who said masks were unnecessary before they were necessary.

whooooops!

C0-E421-EE-257-D-49-BF-B01-E-3680-B593-EB47.jpg

It was all election rhetoric ……anyone with half a brain knew controlling the virus was not happening
TheStonedAx believes Trump screwed everything up as pertaining to the virus. Maybe he was misled by the media he follows?

Also, did you know a US president was a Russian agent?

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
My wife is pushing me to get the booster. I am contemplating it. I had the J&J vaccine in April.

I am a mostly fit 52 year old that works out regularly. I also survived covid at least once. I take supplements daily including vitamin D.

Reading online, it doesn't seem to matter which one I get.

Thoughts?

My wife is pushing me to get the booster. I am contemplating it. I had the J&J vaccine in April.

I am a mostly fit 52 year old that works out regularly. I also survived covid at least once. I take supplements daily including vitamin D.

Reading online, it doesn't seem to matter which one I get.

Thoughts?

If you must, I've heard Moderna makes a great combination with J&J. My company had some visitors from another part of the world and they were forced to take J&J (only 1 shot option). My boss' research indicated Moderna on top of J&J is effective. That's all I've got.

Of course, I'd personally recommend you avoid it altogether as an act of patriotism.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Who would have thought that about 35% of the population was so stupid and anti-science that they would refuse to get the life saving vaccine. Blame the RW .

So the plan to get a handle on the pandemic was to take a vaccine that was "not to be trusted" and then claim it to be lifesaving.

Now the pandemic is MY fault?

Pandemic isn't under control but 65% or so are.

Who would have thought that about 35% of the population was so stupid and anti-science that they would refuse to get the life saving vaccine. Blame the RW .
I don't believe you can blame anyone. The media does not drive opinion. Popular personalities like Tucker Carlson are popular because they mirror back to their audiences what they believe. They don't influence they just reflect.

Trump got booed at his own rallies when he recommended the vaccine and the booster.

There is a group of Americans that have a great distrust of the government and nobody is going to convince them of anything. If the vaccine was pure perfection, they still would not take it. It is just the way it is.

It was all election rhetoric ……anyone with half a brain knew controlling the virus was not happening
Yep. It's why, despite me having posted quite a bit of times on this since Biden took control, you've never once seen me remotely blame Biden for our current situation.

The blame game is just so exhausting with this. Bunch of political pandering and that's it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT