ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

“No one ever found any proof of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.”

Let me guess, NPR is RW? Hillary’s team actually worked with a Russian to take down Trump. Pretty ironic, isn’t it?
Forget the news reports that you typically don't believe. Read the Republican Mueller's Report and the Senate Report. Go to the sources, not a news characterization.

• Haha
Reactions: fleetline
Forget the news reports that you typically don't believe. Read the Republican Mueller's Report and the Senate Report. Go to the sources, not a news characterization.

“Did not find that Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with Russia.”

Both Trump and Clinton were hoping for some help from foreign countries. Acting like it was one sided just shows how partisan you are. Clinton’s team worked with a Russian, but apparently that Russian doesn’t count.

Did Hell just freeze over? A CNN reporter asking Biden if his admin failed by not preparing adequately for the latest variant. I wonder if this reporter was on the list Joe was supposed to call on?

You would be correct. I have not read every word in the Mueller report. I did watch Mueller testify in front of congress. It was sad to see this old guy stumble, stammer, not recall and generally look confused. Also, I do know that the original Mueller report, written by the political enemies of Trump, stated that no American willfully colluded with Russia. The 16 leftwing attorneys given complete autonomy to investigate the president came to that conclusion, not the RW media. I also know the origin of the Steele dossier. It is hard to understand what happened if you cannot accept those simple facts.

You are every bit as hood winked as any Q person.
I agree Mueller's appearance was embarrassing. You are wrong on the rest. The report wasn't written by Trump enemies. It was tightly controlled by Mueller. The report doesn't say there was no collusion. Just the opposite. They didn't pursue the obvious collusion they found as "policy" was not to indict a President. Separate the sexual references in the dossier, from Russian interference in the election. You guys use the term Russia to refer to it all. That is a mistake, as the interference and collusion is found to be true by everyone that looked.

• Haha
I agree Mueller's appearance was embarrassing. You are wrong on the rest. The report wasn't written by Trump enemies. It was tightly controlled by Mueller. The report doesn't say there was no collusion. Just the opposite. They didn't pursue the obvious collusion they found as "policy" was not to indict a President. Separate the sexual references in the dossier, from Russian interference in the election. You guys use the term Russia to refer to it all. That is a mistake, as the interference and collusion is found to be true by everyone that looked.
🤥🤥🤥💩💩💩💩💩🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
It's one thing to have a healthy skepticism about governmental overreach. It's an entirely different matter to believe Qanon nonsense or that there are microchips in Covid vaccines. Or do you believe there is a satanic pedophile ring among the global elites?
Why would you loop the pedophile ring in there? Now that's a conspiracy theory? Jeffrey Epstein unfortunately took his own life so we won't know the extent of it. I mean how dumb are you. Come on, man!

If they won't indict him what was the whole point? You are so full of shit. They would have taken his ass down if they had what they needed. Why are you so dishonest?

If they won't indict him what was the whole point? You are so full of shit. They would have taken his ass down if they had what they needed. Why are you so dishonest?
Couldn't while he was in office(see Mueller Report) Now they are on to instigating an insurrection, tax fraud, money laundering. I expect indictments will be coming.

• Haha
Arizona gives seniors a DL that is good for 5 years! A real blessing.
This Submitted Form REQUIRES the NJDMV to IMMEDIATELY retest you to have driving privileges in NJ, REGARDLESS of the expiration date on the DL.

I only did it a few times for some clearly loss of mental acuity drivers.

One couldn't find his car after using a center median service area and reporting his car stolen. Once I had asked where he was headed North or South, in a spectacular piece of detective work, determined he had got confused inside the building and exited out the wrong door. His car and Wife were waiting on the other side, the south side where they were heading. I made his Wife drive and explained the retest DL, that I confiscated for the report form, the Wife thanked me ! ( She KNEW ! )

Last edited:
Reactions: tjfleck6

Hopefully the movement of left wingers like @nthomp and @stoneaxe27 will slow down. We really don’t want them in our red areas ….

Too late, one is already under the protection of Governor DeSantis, and the Governor's fight to retain not only the Second Amendment, but the First !

There is a history of people believing anti-government conspiracies. JFK, 9/11, Qanon etc. Regarding Covid, a certain population in this country is going to believe crazy stuff no matter what the truth is.
We had one family dog, returned to us that had run away !

How was the dog identified with no collar and returned ?

MICRO CHIP in it's ear....just saying....

Upon further review...

Couldn't while he was in office(see Mueller Report) Now they are on to instigating an insurrection, tax fraud, money laundering. I expect indictments will be coming.

He’s out of office now. If they were able to prove Russian collusion, they would have him in court already. They know they don’t have a provable case, and probably don’t want Hillary’s team/Russia being exposed.

We are all on the edge of our seats waiting for indictments. Much like those waiting for Biden/Harris to defeat the virus, I think we will be waiting for a while.

LOL. "Republican". The driver of the team was Andrew Weissman, who was at Hillary headquarters the night of the 2016 election. The entire operation from the made up collusion story to the ending was a politically driven story one would expect to be run against an opponent in a communist dictatorship, not the US of A.

LOL. They didn’t want the vaccine when Trump was in charge. They didn’t want federal help when Trump was in charge. They did a disservice to the general public because of their personal dislike of the President. #Demleadership

LOL. They didn’t want the vaccine when Trump was in charge. They didn’t want federal help when Trump was in charge. They did a disservice to the general public because of their personal dislike of the President. #Demleadership
Nor did Nancy or the Mayor of DC want National Guard Troops in DC on Jan 6th.

Bye the way the picture on the left is Matt on the front line of a riot from the NY Times taken at Union Square.

He has another front page, from an arrest not from the riots , NY Post.

He’s out of office now. If they were able to prove Russian collusion, they would have him in court already. They know they don’t have a provable case, and probably don’t want Hillary’s team/Russia being exposed.

We are all on the edge of our seats waiting for indictments. Much like those waiting for Biden/Harris to defeat the virus, I think we will be waiting for a while.
This. The real crime was Barack Obama orchestrating false credentials to spy on a political opponent. The Russia investigation was a coverup.

Latest from a scientist; "We could be entering the worst part of the pandemic ! ", Bill Gates prominent quoted scientist , everything pandemic.

Why would you loop the pedophile ring in there? Now that's a conspiracy theory? Jeffrey Epstein unfortunately took his own life so we won't know the extent of it. I mean how dumb are you. Come on, man!
The QAnon child trafficking beliefs have nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstein.

Hey Jeff - you really know how to own yourself.

One, there is a pedophile ring at CNN and have you heard of Jeffrey Epstein and his pals Prince Andrew, President Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, and Tom Hanks among others? One of the sickos at CNN was Jake Tappers producer. CNN certainly supported abusers of women and children.

Two, no implanted microchips? Perhaps you should attend a Q convention and let us know how it goes. You might learn something and pass it on. A conspiracy to you 48 hours ago is now a reality in the last 24 hours. Implanted chips acting as Covid passports.

QAnon child trafficking conspiracies have nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstein. For example, Pizzagate had nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstein. The article you posted from the Orlando Sentinel just discusses how vaccine passports could be microchipped. It does not claim that there are microchips in the vaccines.

If you actually believe QAnon crap, I don't what else to say.

Sounds like you have gone full blown leftist. You seem to know a lot about Q and very little about the Russia hoax.

No comment from you on the implantable microchip that will serve as a Covid Passport among other things? Poof - there is one conspiracy turned into reality. Hope you are OK.

That's a convenient conflation. I'm not QAnon so I don't know what in the hell they are saying. If you take out the word QAnon that statement is completely false. I think you are definitely overstating QAnon's influence on our society, parroting MSM. Not sure why you are willing to defend these creepy politicians and other dirty public figures, saying it isn't as bad as QAnon says, whatever that means. Child sex trafficking is a big problem in this country and throughout the world. Period.

QAnon child trafficking conspiracies have nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstein. For example, Pizzagate had nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstein. The article you posted from the Orlando Sentinel just discusses how vaccine passports could be microchipped. It does not claim that there are microchips in the vaccines.

If you actually believe QAnon crap, I don't what else to say.
Jeff - you are a moron. If not, find a statement by me anywhere stating that the vaccines contain a microchip. There are none. A Swedish company has developed an implantable chip. Fact.

Now, go eat some pizza. You seem very well versed on Q. Perhaps you got your information from the pedophiles at CNN.

Random story. Some will not be able to see anything other than small time polics. Others (me) will see a very practical example of how goverment can use covid as a way of "controlling".

I live in a very small town.(Lasalle County) There is a very poorly advertised vehicle sticker "tax". By poorly advertised I mean only notification is a small sticker on you water bill and a posting on bulletin board at Casey's next to the missing cats and pulltab landscaper business cards. It is also very loosely enforced. Basically if you get on a cops nerves he will pop you for it. Stickers purchased at townhall. 40 for sticker bought on time. 80 for sticker bought after due date. 160 if you get caught without one.

About 2 weeks ago (approx a month after due) the mayor orders police to enforce over a weekend. They go out and "pop" any vehicle without. Word is humming around social media and Casey's. Monday comes around and people try to go to townhall to get stickers. Townhall closed. No notice on doors and employees of town(mayor included) has went silent on social media. Phone calls going to empty line. Nobody can get a sticker but cops still out enforcing. It takes about a week for cops to get around town and get most people who don't park in garage.

A week later the mayor appears on social media to announce that he decided to close town hall due to rising covid cases. He also announces a new procedure for obtaining stickers. Put check and license plate number on a piece of paper and you can pick up your sticker once he decides to reopen townhall.

I don't agree with decision to close townhall but I respect his decision to do so. I do not respect him putting out an order to police to enforce policy simotanously with his decision. I don't respect his decision to hide from public and inform his employees to do same.

What I find most ironic is people who did not get fines were people who complied and went to townhall to get stickers. Despite risk to themselves and others they showed up because mayor proclaimed showing up to buy stickers was SAFE and JUST only a month before.

That's a convenient conflation. I'm not QAnon so I don't know what in the hell they are saying. If you take out the word QAnon that statement is completely false. I think you are definitely overstating QAnon's influence on our society, parroting MSM. Not sure why you are willing to defend these creepy politicians and other dirty public figures, saying it isn't as bad as QAnon says, whatever that means. Child sex trafficking is a big problem in this country and throughout the world. Period.
@JeffT818 voted for the biggest human smuggler in history - Joe Biden. All sorts of sick stuff going on there and a lot of kids have gone missing / can’t be accounted for.

He would vote for Biden again which tells me Jeff is FOR human smuggling.

Random story. Some will not be able to see anything other than small time polics. Others (me) will see a very practical example of how goverment can use covid as a way of "controlling".

I live in a very small town.(Lasalle County) There is a very poorly advertised vehicle sticker "tax". By poorly advertised I mean only notification is a small sticker on you water bill and a posting on bulletin board at Casey's next to the missing cats and pulltab landscaper business cards. It is also very loosely enforced. Basically if you get on a cops nerves he will pop you for it. Stickers purchased at townhall. 40 for sticker bought on time. 80 for sticker bought after due date. 160 if you get caught without one.

About 2 weeks ago (approx a month after due) the mayor orders police to enforce over a weekend. They go out and "pop" any vehicle without. Word is humming around social media and Casey's. Monday comes around and people try to go to townhall to get stickers. Townhall closed. No notice on doors and employees of town(mayor included) has went silent on social media. Phone calls going to empty line. Nobody can get a sticker but cops still out enforcing. It takes about a week for cops to get around town and get most people who don't park in garage.

A week later the mayor appears on social media to announce that he decided to close town hall due to rising covid cases. He also announces a new procedure for obtaining stickers. Put check and license plate number on a piece of paper and you can pick up your sticker once he decides to reopen townhall.

I don't agree with decision to close townhall but I respect his decision to do so. I do not respect him putting out an order to police to enforce policy simotanously with his decision. I don't respect his decision to hide from public and inform his employees to do same.

What I find most ironic is people who did not get fines were people who complied and went to townhall to get stickers. Despite risk to themselves and others they showed up because mayor proclaimed showing up to buy stickers was SAFE and JUST only a month before.
DeBlasio is looking for a new job. He has vast experience on his resume !

NJ has a vast mv inspection racket in the State with different color stickers on your windshields, Passing Police can see the correct monthly colors and ticket you for the wrong color/month.

@JeffT818 voted for the biggest human smuggler in history - Joe Biden. All sorts of sick stuff going on there and a lot of kids have gone missing / can’t be accounted for.

He would vote for Biden again which tells me Jeff is FOR human smuggling.
Nothing to joke about. Massive world wide problem.

My feelings on this will are long term jail and surgery as well.

The CNN Producer just pled NG in NH. Wondering how many were hurt in the 18 month long invest.

The NJSP used to false flag meetings for these type of perverts and make arrests of large numbers ( many know each other) all at once in coordinated raids, best work NJSP does IMO

Last edited:

This has really gone way off the deep end. The either you are with us or against us stuff has to go. And I am speaking about all parties. The moderate Dems must begin demanding Schumer stop running his mouth and stirring up shit and work across the aisle for real. It’s like the Tim Scott bill that didn’t get passed. Police reform. It’s what people wanted. It got at least 70% of what the libbies wanted. But today, they have nothing. The reason is that both parties appear to be all or nothing. We are the USA. The melting pot must return. The Dems are off the reservation separating every group. It boils down to being a party of wealthy woke white male libbies controlling almost everything in the Dem party.

He doesn’t care about child sex trafficking. He has no offspring to concern himself with, so the open Southern border matters not. Forgetting the children coming across with no parents, any one of our children could be kidnapped and whisked away by the traffickers and Jeff couldn’t give a rat’s behind. He just wants Biden to purchase a 2nd home for him in Florida. How nice is that?

This has really gone way off the deep end. The either you are with us or against us stuff has to go. And I am speaking about all parties. The moderate Dems must begin demanding Schumer stop running his mouth and stirring up shit and work across the aisle for real. It’s like the Tim Scott bill that didn’t get passed. Police reform. It’s what people wanted. It got at least 70% of what the libbies wanted. But today, they have nothing. The reason is that both parties appear to be all or nothing. We are the USA. The melting pot must return. The Dems are off the reservation separating every group. It boils down to being a party of wealthy woke white male libbies controlling almost everything in the Dem party.
I too am FOR Police reform !

More training and tougher training ! Higher and tougher scoring on more frequent firearms qualifications.

Physical training and height and weight yearly standards. More Police judo methods taught and yearly review. ( Even as a Security guard at my 300 bed hospital we had that training yearly. ) But the NYPD not. ( They don't want to lose the thousands of hours it would take to train/test everyone ((35,0000cops)

I'm sorry but height and weight Minimum standards aren't necessarily racial, but to protect the other Police AND the public. ( see the attempted arrest on Staten Island, )
Get better trainees, train them better, keep training them thru their careers + better for ALL !

He doesn’t care about child sex trafficking. He has no offspring to concern himself with, so the open Southern border matters not. Forgetting the children coming across with no parents, any one of our children could be kidnapped and whisked away by the traffickers and Jeff couldn’t give a rat’s behind. He just wants Biden to purchase a 2nd home for him in Florida. How nice is that?
A small seashore town in NJ had a child kidnapped ( returned safely, thank goodness, it was a custody/divorce issue ). But they immediately put up CCTV at ALL entrances and exits for the whole town !

Spring Lake where Most every home is over 3/4 a million or higher when they come up for sale. ( Several places where my BIL talked me out of living there for 0ver 1,000,000 possible appreciation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach

Disagree. The Republicans have caved a bunch and compromised a bunch. In the 90s, Clinton worked with the R Congress. There were Dems like Zell Miller who I preferred to many Rs. Paul Tsongas was a principled fiscally sane D. Today, there are 2 Ds in the Senate who aren’t complete hard core leftists. Manchin is really pretty far left, but hasn’t gone completely insane. Yet, the Ds may just vilify him to the point where he goes R when he really, really doesn’t want to.

I do agree with you on the Tim Scott legislation. That one was an easy, productive pass.

I am not defending the politicians or anyone else who was involved in Jeffrey Epstein. QAnon completely fabricated everything it puts out and that is my point.

This post is in a nutshell is why their is so much polarization in this country. I have a different opinion than you do. There could be a policy discussion on the board. However, you prefer to attack my presumed motives. You have no idea what is important to me or not.

FYI, there about 100-150 children kidnapped by strangers every year in this country. A child is six times more likely to die in a car accident, almost 10 times more likely to drown and 18 times more likely to die of cancer. The likelihood of a child being whisked away by a stranger is exceedingly small. However, keep pushing the narrative that child trafficking is a big problem in this country.

This post is in a nutshell is why their is so much polarization in this country. I have a different opinion than you do. There could be a policy discussion on the board. However, you prefer to attack my presumed motives. You have no idea what is important to me or not.

FYI, there about 100-150 children kidnapped by strangers every year in this country. A child is six times more likely to die in a car accident, almost 10 times more likely to drown and 18 times more likely to die of cancer. The likelihood of a child being whisked away by a stranger is exceedingly small. However, keep pushing the narrative that child trafficking is a big problem in this country.
You are thinking of two DIFFERENT criminal acts against children,,,,,,Trafficking and sexual assault !

Reactions: tjfleck6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT