ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

CNBC is a good source. I'm curious, how do you determine good sources -v- bad sources? It seems very subjective with you.

Conspiracy theories? Check back with me in about 18-24 months. That seems to be the time frame of Orange Man Bad saying something initially shrugged off as a conspiracy theory, getting proven to be accurate. By actaul evidence and empirical data.

Show me on the doll where Orange Man Bad touched you. You must go through the grieving process, and it starts here before any healing can take place.
Here is another cup of grape juice for you. 😜

Or the morons that blindly took it out of being unnecessarily scared shitless and are still contracting and spreading it.
Fact free post by another cultist. All Doc and experts agree that break thru cases are maybe 1% of hospitalized cases. This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated now. If you can't accept and discuss facts, then you are a 🤡

Dementia Joe then blames one of the worst jobs reports in history on the unvaccinated. It has nothing to do with paying people not to work and his disastrous economic policies.
Another mindless post by you. All economists agree that the extended unemployment benefit(That is no longer in effect) had very little effect on the unemployment rate when it was in effect. Bad jobs report because of Covid variant all agree. Last two months were the greatest jobs report. Next month who knows. Month after that, great again. You guys are looking at isolated events and trying to paint a narrative. Make you look foolish.

He clearly never figured out how viruses operate. No one could have defeated this virus. Only true idiots believed him.
All of the experts and Doctors, which clearly you are not, know how viruses operate. It is called virology and infectious disease specialty. We needed to have 80-90% vaccinated. Some States at 50% country on average was slightly below 70%. Morons refused to. If you can't understand that, you need to go back to the football thread.

All of the experts and Doctors, which clearly you are not, know how viruses operate. It is called virology and infectious disease specialty. We needed to have 80-90% vaccinated. Some States at 50% country on average was slightly below 70%. Morons refused to. If you can't understand that, you need to go back to the football thread.

I understand America, and that this was never going to happen. Joe Biden, who has been in govt leadership positions for the last 40 years, didn’t see this coming. Speaking of looking foolish.

Last edited:
Another mindless post by you. All economists agree that the extended unemployment benefit(That is no longer in effect) had very little effect on the unemployment rate when it was in effect. Bad jobs report because of Covid variant all agree. Last two months were the greatest jobs report. Next month who knows. Month after that, great again. You guys are looking at isolated events and trying to paint a narrative. Make you look foolish.

Another moronic post. I assume all of these economists are the ones who predicted A gain of 750,000 jobs in August (yes, extended benefits were in effect in August!). Sadly, old Joe got a report with 250,000 jobs.

These economists are consistently wrong and have no clue that yes, people will choose not to work when they can get paid very well for not working. Common sense and that Democrat work ethic equal unfilled jobs.

Yesterday, you maligned 100 generals for hating on Joe and today you cite all economists. Well, Larry Kudlow, economist, certainly could tell you this would be the result.

No, the last 2 months weren’t the greatest reports. Those belong exclusively to Donald J Trump when he beat economists expectations by 9 Million jobs over 2 months. These idiots you follow always predict tiny gains for Rs and robust gains for Ds. Please remember to thank red state governors for ending benefits early which gave you nice numbers in June and July.

LOL at your dreaded Delta excuse. Next excuse?

Please explain Iceland and Israel who more than achieved the desired rates yet lead the world in Covid? You won’t because Trump just sucks.

Trump said F the booster

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Just my opinion,but this doctor does a great job of explaining things in layman’s terms.He was also furious about the politics involved,initially.If you are going to listen,make sure you listen to the entire video.He has been pretty much spot on through this.He explains the difference between the infection and the disease.Worth a listen,no matter how you feel.

Reactions: Uncoach
Please explain Iceland and Israel who more than achieved the desired rates yet lead the world in Covid? You won’t because Trump just sucks.

Trump said F the booster
Compare infections with deaths, and you have your answer.

Just my opinion,but this doctor does a great job of explaining things in layman’s terms.He was also furious about the politics involved,initially.If you are going to listen,make sure you listen to the entire video.He has been pretty much spot on through this.He explains the difference between the infection and the disease.Worth a listen,no matter how you feel.
Cratch, I hope Rillaman, TJFleck , ILLbest, Bung and Bowling Nixon listen and learn.

Cratch, I hope Rillaman, TJFleck , ILLbest, Bung and Bowling Nixon listen and learn.
I really enjoy listening to this doctor.He has been all over the political bullshit from both sides.He has also talked about how ill-advised it was to shame people.He also basically explained the mask issue,how political it became and the dishonesty concerning cloth masks.He was banned for a while because he wouldn’t go along with what the CDC was saying.All of his videos are worth watching.

His explanations as to why certain areas of the country are now being hit and why and what will happen later makes sense.
Unlike a virologist from Harvard(?) I heard on Australian tv the other day,he feels this will eventually become endemic.The guy on Australian tv made you want to blow your brains out.The one thing the Harvard doc did emphasize,was that if you are depending upon kids and adults “masking up” it takes “perfect masks” with proper techniques combined with improved ventilation in schools.Cloth masks are and have been a joke.
I went to my car this week and the car to my left had three cloth masks hanging on the rear view mirror and the one to my right had an N95 and a stethoscope hanging on the mirror.

I’m vaccinated. I think the vaccines are effective at preventing bad outcomes for most people.

I don’t think 2 year olds need masks. I think older people should be vaccinated, and kids should be able to live their lives. Vaccinating the old and most vulnerable, while allowing the young and healthy to be exposed, was our best bet at getting to “herd immunity”. Half assing everything and masking kids has just put us in this middle ground, and is not effective.

Interesting that he talks about different climates in our country, something you have been completely unwilling to acknowledge. You’ve pointed to vax rates as the only variable that matters. Seems like you need to watch this video more than I do.

Last edited:
Reactions: bung23
Just went to the Taste of Colorado in downtown Denver. Probably about 5% masked. What I found interesting, was the groups of people wearing masks. Mainly young adults. Not too many older people wearing them. My kids were running around like crazy, dancing to some music. All these old unmasked people kept coming up and saying hi, telling us how cute our kids were. Then we had the young masked people shaking their heads and looking terrified of our 1 and 3 year olds. What a weird world we live in.

I’m vaccinated. I think the vaccines are effective at preventing bad outcomes for most people.

I don’t think 2 year olds need masks. I think older people should be vaccinated, and kids should be able to live their lives. Vaccinating the old and most vulnerable, while allowing the young and healthy to be exposed, was our best bet at getting to “herd immunity”. Half assing everything and masking kids has just put us in this middle ground, and is not effective.

Interesting that he talks about different climates in our country, something you have been completely unwilling to acknowledge. You’ve pointed to vax rates as the only variable that matters. Seems like you need to watch this video more than I do.
His comments about older people already being immune compromised were spot on.

Reactions: bung23 and rillaman
Just went to the Taste of Colorado in downtown Denver. Probably about 5% masked. What I found interesting, was the groups of people wearing masks. Mainly young adults. Not too many older people wearing them. My kids were running around like crazy, dancing to some music. All these old unmasked people kept coming up and saying hi, telling us how cute our kids were. Then we had the young masked people shaking their heads and looking terrified of our 1 and 3 year olds. What a weird world we live in.
I went to Walgreens and had a young couple shake their heads at me.I am vaccinated and didn’t have a mask and just gave them the finger.Then I realized my pecker was hanging out since I took a leak in the parking lot.I offered to buy them a York’s Peppermint Patty ..but Noooo.Unforgiving assholes.

His comments about older people already being immune compromised were spot on.

Ya, our pediatrician mentioned that to us last year. She said the vaccine would be great for most people, but elderly likely wouldn’t benefit from it much. It makes sense why most elderly people have little reaction to the vaccine .

Compare infections with deaths, and you have your answer.

Well, Since you are so safe having had the vaccine, why worry about these “morons”. They will die and as you and your friend said, the gene pool will get rid of some people with the stupid gene. Of course, there are allegedly 81M people (more like 60-64M) with the really stupid gene. Most of these folks did as their government told them and are now safe.

Fact free post by another cultist. All Doc and experts agree that break thru cases are maybe 1% of hospitalized cases. This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated now. If you can't accept and discuss facts, then you are a 🤡
Fact free post? So the fully vaccinated are not still getting and spreading the virus? Oh wait, they are... and that is a FACT. You are a word-twisting, dishonest fool.

All of the experts and Doctors, which clearly you are not, know how viruses operate.
Wear a mask! Oh yeah, they don’t work. All those experts and doctors know how viruses operate! Lmao!
There‘s plenty of experts and doctors that won’t get the jab. You must just think they’re the dumb ones, right?

I am STILL drawing MORE $$ from State and NY and Federal pandemic payments than I made working !

I am STILL drawing MORE $$ from State and NY and Federal pandemic payments than I made working !
I need to check on people in my apt.complex and make sure they are still eating,because there aren’t many going to work.Parking lot is filled.The exception is the weekend.Then you can find a parking spot.Must be eating locust bugs to survive.

12.5% here. I haven’t seen that 1% anywhere. Of course, I know you tend to pull stats out of your ass.

Well, Since you are so safe having had the vaccine, why worry about these “morons”. They will die and as you and your friend said, the gene pool will get rid of some people with the stupid gene. Of course, there are allegedly 81M people (more like 60-64M) with the really stupid gene. Most of these folks did as their government told them and are now safe.
Because the morons have caused a renewed pandemic that is now hitting kids that can not be vaccinated, causing strains on medical, costing us money and affecting businesses. DOH!

• Haha
Reactions: bung23

12.5% here. I haven’t seen that 1% anywhere. Of course, I know you tend to pull stats out of your ass.
WEBMD NEWS BRIEF

Over 99% Hospitalized 2021 COVID Patients Unvaccinated​

By Carolyn Crist

hand with iv

Print
May 13, 2021 -- A new study found that more than 99% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 during the first four months of 2021 weren’t fully vaccinated.
The Cleveland Clinic, which released the data on Tuesday, also found that the mRNA vaccines created by Pfizer and Moderna were more than 96% effective in protecting against COVID-19 infection.
The study “shows that those that are vaccinated are far, far less likely to get the disease than those who aren’t,” Donald Dumford, MD, medical director of infection control for Cleveland Clinic Akron General, told the Akron Beacon Journal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT