ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Mary Anne just had a patient who was a National Guard crewman on the C-17.
His plane took 3 trips to Afgan lasr week; 2 for anyone who got thru the Taliban checkpoints to the airport,

The last to transport the 13 caskets. ( he had photos, )

He called it the saddest moment of his life.

Meanwhile,back at the border..
Well we know they didn’t screw up the Afghanistan disaster by having their focus on the border. What in the hell are they doing? Are we looking at a 4 year shit show there or an 8 year? Absolutely crazy, but at least Kamala figured out the root cause I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: bung23
He agreed to vacate by end of April. He was the President until January 20. I know he had a very detailed plan to do so well under way. 😂 How many people did he evacuate, how many arms did he remove or destroy with only 3 months to completely evacuate? Hell he didn't even process any visas for the interpreters/helpers, because Nazi Stephen Miller, shut down the program for the last several years. Cut the spin.
Why didn’t sleepy use those three months to begin the evacuation process? Instead he announced the evac behind the scenes and the troops were gone like a thief in the night….
Now THAT’S a hell of a plan!

Reactions: ILisBest
I was around a lot of musicians.It wasn’t a matter of liking a party,more so that it was the party of the majority of my relatives,friends.
To be perfectly honest,I never voted.I pretty much felt they were all the same.I always wrestled with the abortion issue,always thought it was wrong.
Ironically every single one of my old musician friends flipped to the Republican Party or became Independent.
I realized what a monster Clinton was(really effective President,though) but won’t get into that story.It actually became personal,as far out as that sounds.
Liked Obama,then I didn’t. He became Mr.Hollywood (wonder how many people are aware that he sent daughter to do an internship under Harvey Weinstein) Biden is an idiot.
Didn’t like Trump but liked his policies.He will be too old to vote for in 2024.Seventy eight years old doesn’t cut it.
That is the simplified,concise version.
Thanks Cratch

Reactions: Cratchelow
75 % of ALL pregnant women have NOT been vaccinated.

There is no current Data on pregnant men.
Cori Bush was on MSNBC this week and would differ with you.The correct term is now,”Birthing person”,not mother.

@nthomp is surely upset about this.

No wonder the African American community misses Trump...they were making economic gains. Trump did improve his share of AA votes, but for the many who continued to punch D - they voted for a guy who defines who is / isn't black and calls his AA senior adviser boy. I guess black unemployment increasing is part of the plan. That's why we need all of the illegals.....

No wonder the African American community misses Trump...they were making economic gains. Trump did improve his share of AA votes, but for the many who continued to punch D - they voted for a guy who defines who is / isn't black and calls his AA senior adviser boy. I guess black unemployment increasing is part of the plan. That's why we need all of the illegals.....
Democratic play book
1. pass policy that is detrimental to self reliance
2. offer government aid to those people in exchange for votes
3. Create generational government dependence.
4. Go to step one

Nothing a smile and a change of the subject can’t cure!

I know very few white liberals that actually care about black Americans. They just want to show that they care about them having the ability to vote, from a neighborhood far away from the one they live in.

• Haha
Reactions: nthomp and bung23
He never figured the morons that refused to get the vaccine.

CNBC is a good source. I'm curious, how do you determine good sources -v- bad sources? It seems very subjective with you.

Conspiracy theories? Check back with me in about 18-24 months. That seems to be the time frame of Orange Man Bad saying something initially shrugged off as a conspiracy theory, getting proven to be accurate. By actaul evidence and empirical data.

Show me on the doll where Orange Man Bad touched you. You must go through the grieving process, and it starts here before any healing can take place.

E8nZM0rWYAA9m7H

He clearly never figured out how viruses operate. No one could have defeated this virus. Only true idiots believed him.

Similar to him never figuring that the Taliban would take over Afghanistan in a hurry. He doesn’t live in reality. Fantasy land.
No way....if Biden were president, they would have saved 500000 lives!!! .....according to all the leftists on here

He never figured the morons that refused to get the vaccine.

He never figured pretty much everything.

Morons? The two most vaccinated countries in the world, Iceland and Israel, lead the world in per capita Covid cases. That vaccine is really awesome! Next excuse?

Dementia Joe then blames one of the worst jobs reports in history on the unvaccinated. It has nothing to do with paying people not to work and his disastrous economic policies.

He clearly never figured out how viruses operate. No one could have defeated this virus. Only true idiots believed him.

Similar to him never figuring that the Taliban would take over Afghanistan in a hurry. He doesn’t live in reality. Fantasy land.

Fantasy Land? About once a day they use some drug to bring him out of his coma to say a few words, scold the people, and inform us that he is not allowed to take any questions.

He then returns to dementia world. And I hate what dementia does to people, But, Democrats voted for it.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
And this is with a year and a half to plan, and 70% of 16 and up vaccinated. Imagine thinking he would have stopped all the deaths last year with 0% vaccinated.
There is no question the vaccine at this point reduces mortality. This is not debatable right now. Biden’s numbers have the benefit of vaccination....also, prior infections work even better. A substantial portion of the population fits this category...

The “feelings” party will disregard science at every turn, as long as it makes their voters feel safe. Zero science behind this.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT