ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Apparently Trump is pro-TikTok now. Glad the suckers and losers got taken for another ride, many many many more coming.

He already did this on Bud Light ... for a handful of sheckles.

Last edited:
This is what politicians do. Now do Biden and illegal immigration.

I'm completely lost for a host of reasons.

1. I am not a Democrat and have never voted in a Dem primary. So presumably I am less of a stakeholder in that party, although I admit my view as being a GOP stakeholder declines weekly.

2. Biden's shitty immigration policies are the ones he ran on. I think he's mostly lived up to his dumb promises, he'd only be reneging on them if he changed course.

As I will repeatedly say, a healthy GOP and conservative movement is far more important to me than the next election. So I will register my discontent as appropriate until that happens ... or until Dems change more than I believe them capable.

Last edited:
I'm completely lost for a host of reasons.

1. I am not a Democrat and have never voted in a Dem primary. So presumably I am less of a stakeholder in that party, although I admit my view as being a GOP stakeholder declines weekly.

2. Biden's shitty immigration policies are the ones he ran on. I think he's mostly lived up to his dumb promises, he'd only be reneging on them if he changed course.

As I will repeatedly say, a healthy GOP and conservative movement is far more important to me than the next election. So I will register my discontent as appropriate until that happens ... or until Dems change more than I believe them capable.

Biden used to heavily oppose illegal immigration and supported a strong border. Then, when he opposed Trump, he reversed course to having policy that encouraged almost unrestricted immigration. Now he's back to talking as if he wants the USA to have a strong border again.

I'm just saying that most politicians flip flop on issues, depending on their audience, and new factors at play. I too am typically more tough on the GOP, because it's the party I should align more with.

Biden used to heavily oppose illegal immigration and supported a strong border. Then, when he opposed Trump, he reversed course to having policy that encouraged almost unrestricted immigration. Now he's back to talking as if he wants the USA to have a strong border again.

I'm just saying that most politicians flip flop on issues, depending on their audience, and new factors at play. I too am typically more tough on the GOP, because it's the party I should align more with.

Biden ran on opposing Trump's immigration policy. And whatever shift he had came in no dumb part because his party's voters wanted it.

Here, I don't know of many GOP voters who want to take it easy on China or see the promotion of Bud Light. These are donor-specific flips.

Same people will still idiotically repeat Trump is "not a politician" when the reality is that he's more desperate to use politics for money than almost any politician I've ever seen.

Reactions: rillaman
Biden ran on opposing Trump's immigration policy. And whatever shift he had came in no dumb part because his party's voters wanted it.

Here, I don't know of many GOP voters who want to take it easy on China or see the promotion of Bud Light. These are donor-specific flips.

Same people will still idiotically repeat Trump is "not a politician" when the reality is that he's more desperate to use politics for money than almost any politician I've ever seen.

One of the biggest gators in the swamp. It’s amazing that his followers don’t see it.

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
Apparently Trump is pro-TikTok now. Glad the suckers and losers got taken for another ride, many many many more coming.

He already did this on Bud Light ... for a handful of sheckles.
He thinks it levels the playing field with hyper partisan Facebook /instagram but in reality the Chinese have even more of a reason to not have Trump as president

Biden is following orders ….probably from Obama and a cabal of anti Western folks…

Supposedly the economy is good, because the Market is good.

I’m surprised the math in regard to inflation has to be explained to anyone that made it through elementary school. Sort of says a lot about the quality our higher education system.

Joetato tries to fool people on this subject when he brags about Bidenomics. Or maybe he doesn’t really know better?

Reactions: ILisBest
Biden is following orders ….probably from Obama and a cabal of anti Western folks…
Correct. They picked Joe because he is very controllable with his declining mental state and "Dr." Jill went along with it. The "New World Order" has been desiring open borders for a long time. We're all world citizens and one big, happy globe.

He thinks it levels the playing field with hyper partisan Facebook /instagram but in reality the Chinese have even more of a reason to not have Trump as president

Interestingly, Biden has largely continued Trump policy on China. But Biden has expressed that he would respond militarily if China tries to take Taiwan. Trump's position is currently unknown. The Chinese would NOT favor the person who would respond militarily.

I'm sure you are against military involvement over Taiwan, but I'm pretty sure public opinion won't be with a President who lets that happen. Would be several election cycles of bloody shirt waiving if that happened (not to mention huge economic repercussions worldwide).

Last edited:
On another note of conspiracy theories...I ran into a real "libertarian" on Twitter who must be the old school version that smoked too much weed in her teen years. How can anyone believe we never landed on the moon? The sheer idiocy of thinking the large number of people needed to produce the films could keep that a secret is mind-boggling.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
On another note of conspiracy theories...I ran into a real "libertarian" on Twitter who must be the old school version that smoked too much weed in her teen years. How can anyone believe we never landed on the moon? The sheer idiocy of thinking the large number of people needed to produce the films could keep that a secret is mind-boggling.

People believe it, and yes many of them classify themselves as "libertarian." At some point that wasn't a description of conspiracy-addled loons.

Many of the same folks think 9-11 was an inside job.

Correct. They picked Joe because he is very controllable with his declining mental state and "Dr." Jill went along with it. The "New World Order" has been desiring open borders for a long time. We're all world citizens and one big, happy globe.
LOL!!

Interestingly, Biden has largely continued Trump policy on China. But Biden has expressed that he would respond militarily if China tries to take Taiwan. Trump's position is currently unknown. The Chinese would NOT favor the person who would respond militarily.

I'm sure you are against military involvement over Taiwan, but I'm pretty sure public opinion won't be with a President who lets that happen. Would be several election cycles of bloody shirt waiving if that happened (not to mention huge economic repercussions worldwide).
Trump wouldn’t do much about Taiwan either

What complete and utter Bullshit! Elon is taking too many poppers as he is as big a liar as these talking heads on FOX. Pathetic. Not one illegal can vote for President. How the Hell can you MAGA be that uninformed and misinformed?
It does not claim they can legally vote for president. I assume you didn't watch the clip or just talking out of your rear.

You haven't read the Florida legislative news. The session just ended and the Republican super majority didn't enact RDS proposals. Headline from Tallahassee is Anti-Woke is dead. His career is over after this term ends.
So, RDS is a fascist and not getting re-elected???

You and @dtrain might stop being bedfellows with that kind of talk😜

• Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6 and bung23
So, RDS is a fascist and not getting re-elected???

You and @dtrain might stop being bedfellows with that kind of talk😜
Term limited. He’ll get elected to a different office. But his executive skills are outstanding. So whatever it is won’t be as good a use of his skills.

stoneaxe voted for Andrew Gillum for Florida governor back in 2018 and would have championed him relentlessly. That would have turned into a big Florida man story.

431756598_822798889662035_382557173313665684_n.jpg

LOL.

It's a questionable decision on the legal merits, far more so than simply saying Trump didn't engage in insurrection (which also settles the matter and keeps Trump on the ballot).

However, this ruling cuts off future, much weaker efforts to DQ candidates from both parties on this basis. Which almost certainly were coming down the pipe, whether this or future election cycles. So practically speaking, it saves everyone a lot of hassle.

DeSantis would be eligible to run for Florida Governor again in 2032, as you can serve more than two terms, they just can't be consecutive after 8 years.

I imagine he will go private sector in 2027 tho he's clearly hoping Trump dies (or loses again) because he's taken the necessary steps to preserve himself for a 2028 Prez run. If Trump is gone from Earth, then RDS has a pretty good mantle for populist conservative champion. If Trump loses, he might be ignored by enough of the base for RDS to be a top contender. If Trump wins, not sure how RDS would be the next nominee.

Reactions: Uncoach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT