ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

It does not claim they can legally vote for president. I assume you didn't watch the clip or just talking out of your rear.
They believe that Biden is playing a game of long term chess? Like the next Census in 2030, several years after he leaves office assuming he wins? Have you given any thought as to which states, like Texas have the greatest number of illegal immigrants? Red states.

Mike Rogers can win an uphill battle in Michigan. Under current circumstances where Trump is ahead in Michigan (seems to be the case), Rogers will almost definitely win.

If you nominate a moron like Kari Lake, you have no shot. Hell that Obama loving clown might lose another race the GOP should never lose like she did in AZ Gov. At least Blake Masters (another bad 2022 AZ candidate) had a really tough opponent.

Totally a lie based on the crackpot source (even though the info comes from Reuters) but wouldn’t it be something if true? I mean, the irony would be insane.

Lots of Dems would oppose certifying the election. The question is whether supposedly serious elected officials resisted this pressure.

DeSantis would be eligible to run for Florida Governor again in 2032, as you can serve more than two terms, they just can't be consecutive after 8 years.

I imagine he will go private sector in 2027 tho he's clearly hoping Trump dies (or loses again) because he's taken the necessary steps to preserve himself for a 2028 Prez run. If Trump is gone from Earth, then RDS has a pretty good mantle for populist conservative champion. If Trump loses, he might be ignored by enough of the base for RDS to be a top contender. If Trump wins, not sure how RDS would be the next nominee.
I don’t see why he (RDS) couldn’t, but the field is open again in 2028.

Reactions: dtrain79
Mike Rogers can win an uphill battle in Michigan. Under current circumstances where Trump is ahead in Michigan (seems to be the case), Rogers will almost definitely win.

If you nominate a moron like Kari Lake, you have no shot. Hell that Obama loving clown might lose another race the GOP should never lose like she did in AZ Gov. At least Blake Masters (another bad 2022 AZ candidate) had a really tough opponent.
i was referring to the battle between Rogers and Justin Amash who is constitutional conservative. Trump is still mad at Amash about His anti Trump sentiment from his presidency.

i was referring to the battle between Rogers and Justin Amash who is constitutional conservative. Trump is still mad at Amash about His anti Trump sentiment from his presidency.

I actually like Amash (yes, really), but I don’t think he’s a serious contender in that primary even if Trump doesn’t weigh in.

Peter Meijer is a more serious threat to Rogers than Amash was going to be.

I actually like Amash (yes, really), but I don’t think he’s a serious contender in that primary even if Trump doesn’t weigh in.

Peter Meijer is a more serious threat to Rogers than Amash was going to be.
Trump doesn’t like Meijer either but Meijer is a dimwit. Amash is the most intelligent and principled candidate. I hope he will have a decent chance winning the nomination. I think he could easily unseat the Democratic candidate because he is a Palestinian American who will get support from the east side of the state that votes heavily Democrat.

Trump doesn’t like Meijer either but Meijer is a dimwit. Amash is the most intelligent and principled candidate. I hope he will have a decent chance winning the nomination. I think he could easily unseat the Democratic candidate because he is a Palestinian American who will get support from the east side of the state that votes heavily Democrat.

Meijer is plenty smart, but yeah Amash is brilliant. Both pretty anti-Trump, but Meijer less so.

There are not that many Arab Americans in Michigan (2-3% of the state population). That’s well above average for a US state, but it’s really not that in terms of turning elections.

All three of the main R candidates certainly have a decent shot at winning the general if Trump is in a really close battle in the state.

Thanks @JeffT818 - I guess inflation continues its unprecedented run. But, the Train has record AGI and his company has $2B in revenue IIRC. Why brag Train? Something must be missing in your life. I can’t put my hands on it.

#NotADemocrat #Biden2024

• Haha
Reactions: ILisBest
Thanks @JeffT818 - I guess inflation continues its unprecedented run. But, the Train has record AGI and his company has $2B in revenue IIRC. Why brag Train? Something must be missing in your life. I can’t put my hands on it.

#NotADemocrat #Biden2024

An inflation rate of 3% is rather typical. Historically since 1914, the inflation rate has been 3.3%. OMG, we have average inflation!

An inflation rate of 3% is rather typical. Historically since 1914, the inflation rate has been 3.3%. OMG, we have average inflation!

OMG, Jeff, everything is up 25 percent since you voted for Biden. 3.3 percent on top of 25 percent is a continuing disaster since they claimed victory. For people who understand inflation, when you are raising the debt by $1T every 100 days, inflation ain't going away. Honestly, I'd say you can't be this dumb, but you really are this dumb. Remember just 2.5 months ago the FED signaled 3 rate cuts in 2024? Oops. They need to continue with higher interest rates. I'm old enough to recall the Fed raising rates under President Trump when inflation was sub 2 percent.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
OMG, Jeff, everything is up 25 percent since you voted for Biden. 3.3 percent on top of 25 percent is a continuing disaster since they claimed victory. For people who understand inflation, when you are raising the debt by $1T every 100 days, inflation ain't going away. Honestly, I'd say you can't be this dumb, but you really are this dumb. Remember just 2.5 months ago the FED signaled 3 rate cuts in 2024? Oops. They need to continue with higher interest rates. I'm old enough to recall the Fed raising rates under President Trump when inflation was sub 2 percent.

Put your hair being on fire out. Take a Zanax. Inflation was forecasted to be 3.1% and it is actually 3.2% That is the "bad"news, .1%? Inflation rate for the month of February was 0.4% . OMG.

Jeff, Train, Stone, Icky and no doubt Zuppke are upset about Trump having classified documents in his Presidential SCIF.

Non President Biden had classified documents everywhere. So, charge Trump!!

• Angry
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Train and Rill tell me the vax is fine. Yet, the CDC redacts the entire study proving the absolute perfection of the vax.

And yes, Trump touting the vaccine is a strike against him. But only Biden forcibly injected Icky and others.

• Angry
Reactions: bung23
Train and Rill tell me the vax is fine. Yet, the CDC redacts the entire study proving the absolute perfection of the vax.

And yes, Trump touting the vaccine is a strike against him. But only Biden forcibly injected Icky and others.

There’s been an FDA warning about the myocarditis in the package inserts for both vaccines since 2021. This isn’t new.

Reactions: dtrain79
Put your hair being on fire out. Take a Zanax. Inflation was forecasted to be 3.1% and it is actually 3.2% That is the "bad"news, .1%? Inflation rate for the month of February was 0.4% . OMG.
So accelerating despite all the Feds efforts is what you’re saying. What do you think Joetatos >$7T proposed budget would do for that?

0.4% in one month! It’s not really hard to figure out that’s over 4.9% annually. The 3.1% to 3.2% is the start of a bad trend is how that reads.

Hate to break it to you Stone, but I don't take any drugs. No prescriptions and nothing illegal. I'm sure you like your guy Joe are doped up after 9 AM.

Obviously, you and Jeff are immune from the plus 20 percent rises since you two voted for Biden who assumed office 38 months ago.

Hate to break it to you Stone, but I don't take any drugs. No prescriptions and nothing illegal. I'm sure you like your guy Joe are doped up after 9 AM.

Obviously, you and Jeff are immune from the plus 20 percent rises since you two voted for Biden who assumed office 38 months ago.

Looking at all of those numbers I have to ask, why is inflation only about 3% and not 20%? You guys should go back to bed wetting over illegal immigrant crime.

And yet, you took it knowing the vax could attack your healthy, young and fit heart? SMH.
I was vaccinated 5 months before it was added. I had good reason to get it and no amount of badgering from you will change that.

You haven’t actually read the warning and are greatly exaggerating the risk because it makes you feel extra special.

Hell, if you call that minute amount accelerating! His budget reduces the deficit.
Only close to doing that after $5T in tax increases! An astronomical number! Half of that on the wealthy who will find ways to avoid the increases. And half on businesses who collect the increases from you. And if you think that the reality is going to match what anyone on either side in DC projects you’re naive. But you are so maybe.

Only close to doing that after $5T in tax increases! An astronomical number! Half of that on the wealthy who will find ways to avoid the increases. And half on businesses who collect the increases from you. And if you think that the reality is going to match what anyone on either side in DC projects you’re naive. But you are so maybe.
Not to mention spending on a laundry list of pointless government projects that are of minimal benefit to any citizens. But somehow Dims think spending of any kind is economic stimulus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT