ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

24 year olds that want to have a career might not want to tell prospective employers they have a heart defect, or other health issue.

If it’s the vaccine, he would have endless opportunities to make $ talking about how the vaccine caused it. There is a large audience out there that would support him.

Prospective employers (NFL) will demand to know the cause and will do extensive testing on him.

There is no money in vaccine injuries. Sorry, totally disagree. The NFL, Biden, Grammy's, etc. are in bed with Pfizer. Anyone who speaks up against it is a circus clown and loon. He has no future publicly stating that he was killed by the vaccine and saved by the training staff.

Last edited:
Reactions: bung23
Prospective employers (NFL) will demand to know the cause and will to extensive testing on him.

There is no money in vaccine injuries. Sorry, totally disagree. The NFL, Biden, Grammy's, etc. are in bed with Pfizer. Anyone who speaks up against it is a circus clown and loon. He has no future publicly stating that he was killed by the vaccine and saved by the training staff.

That's starting to shift. If Hamlin wanted to speak up about this on Fox News or some other outlets, they would tell his story, and pay him handsomely for it.

There are certainly other outlets that would shun him. But that tide is shifting.

He has to start thinking about careers outside of the NFL. If he wants to become a financial advisor, they aren't going to demand to know the cause or do extensive testing on him. Let's not forget that 99% of the league is vaccinated. They aren't dropping like flies. I'm guessing there were multiple variables that caused that heart attack, and the collision was at least part of it.

That's starting to shift. If Hamlin wanted to speak up about this on Fox News or some other outlets, they would tell his story, and pay him handsomely for it.

There are certainly other outlets that would shun him. But that tide is shifting.

He has to start thinking about careers outside of the NFL. If he wants to become a financial advisor, they aren't going to demand to know the cause or do extensive testing on him. Let's not forget that 99% of the league is vaccinated. They aren't dropping like flies. I'm guessing there were multiple variables that caused that heart attack, and the collision was at least part of it.

I don't know of anyone who has benefited professionally by speaking out against the vaccine. Like the Ohio EPA disaster, it is not going to be investigated by the mainstream media. Zero curiosity.

Plenty of athletes have dropped dead or had their careers stopped since the introduction of the vaccine in a great number of sports.

Top 75 Men's Tennis player:

NBA Player:

Top soccer players - Christian Eriksen and Sergio Arguero (Man City)

NFL:

Damar Hamlin (shh....they won't tell us "Why?" 2 months after it happened)

Insurance companies know the truth as the young are dying at unprecedented rates. In many instances, deaths are occurring at 1 in 500 year rates!

It is just not normal.

I don't know of anyone who has benefited professionally by speaking out against the vaccine. Like the Ohio EPA disaster, it is not going to be investigated by the mainstream media. Zero curiosity.

Plenty of athletes have dropped dead or had their careers stopped since the introduction of the vaccine in a great number of sports.

Top 75 Men's Tennis player:

NBA Player:

Top soccer players - Christian Eriksen and Sergio Arguero (Man City)

NFL:

Damar Hamlin (shh....they won't tell us "Why?" 2 months after it happened)

Insurance companies know the truth as the young are dying at unprecedented rates. In many instances, deaths are occurring at 1 in 500 year rates!

It is just not normal.

I work for an insurance company, so I know all the statistics. Young people are clearly dying at a higher rate right now. There are many causes for that, but heart attacks is at or near the top. I'm just saying that we don't know what happened in individual cases. Could COVID have contributed to an individual case? Absolutely. Could the vaccine have contributed to an individual case? Absolutely. We just can't say for certain it was one or the other in any of these athlete situations.

Maybe having prior COVID AND getting the vaccine increases your risk of a heart attack. A lot more research needs to be done, and it would be nice if we had transparency around the topic. Actually very, very sad that we don't.

I fail to see why we as Americans can't just say; "We got duped by the CCP, Big Pharma, and some politicians. Some people should be tried and ultimately jailed."

Or;

"We just don't know this virus yet !"

Instead of making things up !

I work for an insurance company, so I know all the statistics. Young people are clearly dying at a higher rate right now. There are many causes for that, but heart attacks is at or near the top. I'm just saying that we don't know what happened in individual cases. Could COVID have contributed to an individual case? Absolutely. Could the vaccine have contributed to an individual case? Absolutely. We just can't say for certain it was one or the other in any of these athlete situations.

Maybe having prior COVID AND getting the vaccine increases your risk of a heart attack. A lot more research needs to be done, and it would be nice if we had transparency around the topic. Actually very, very sad that we don't.

You are correct. However, our authority figures and media deny any of this is happening and in fact suppress all efforts to get to the root of the cause.

As a result, I have concluded that the death jab is a threat to my health, not a net positive. By virtue of the fact that you have not taken any boosters, you seem to agree. Is the death jab to blame? My guess is yes with 90 percent certainty. The 10 percent doubt would include factors like masks, isolation, unhealthy life styles, etc.

If COVID were the cause, there would have been a large bump followed by a shortfall in deaths. Nope, excess deaths above and beyond normal is the reality.

Ask Southern, he loves numbers and their use as measurable stats.

You are correct. However, our authority figures and media deny any of this is happening and in fact suppress all efforts to get to the root of the cause.

As a result, I have concluded that the death jab is a threat to my health, not a net positive. By virtue of the fact that you have not taken any boosters, you seem to agree. Is the death jab to blame? My guess is yes with 90 percent certainty. The 10 percent doubt would include factors like masks, isolation, unhealthy life styles, etc.

If COVID were the cause, there would have been a large bump followed by a shortfall in deaths. Nope, excess deaths above and beyond normal is the reality.

Won't get boosted and won't vaccinate my kids. None of us have gotten sick with COVID this winter. Anecdotally, all of my friends that are getting their kids vaccinated are seeing their kids get sick. One of my friends recently told me that he and his son got COVID, then his son got pneumonia. He was just glad he was recently boosted (and his son was vaccinated) or it would have been worse. There is no reasoning with people like that.

It's no wonder the GOP continues to struggle in elections. Have you seen the media/social media coverage of the MSU shooting and the Memphis police killing?

Memphis - Dem Mayor, Dem DA, Dem police officers (Biden said if you are black, you vote for him. His rules, not mine)

Media response - systemic racism and the GOP are to blame

MSU shooting - Dem Mayor, Dem DA (reduced gun charges because of equity, they don't enforce the gun laws we already have), Dem murderer (Biden's rules)

Media response - GOP won't pass gun legislation, "how many kids have to die until the GOP cares?"

The Democratic party does not believe in personal responsibility. Blame everything on the GOP, and the media supports it every time. The sheep just nod their heads and don't question anything.

It's no wonder the GOP continues to struggle in elections. Have you seen the media/social media coverage of the MSU shooting and the Memphis police killing?

Memphis - Dem Mayor, Dem DA, Dem police officers (Biden said if you are black, you vote for him. His rules, not mine)

Media response - systemic racism and the GOP are to blame

MSU shooting - Dem Mayor, Dem DA (reduced gun charges because of equity, they don't enforce the gun laws we already have), Dem murderer (Biden's rules)

Media response - GOP won't pass gun legislation, "how many kids have to die until the GOP cares?"

The Democratic party does not believe in personal responsibility. Blame everything on the GOP, and the media supports it every time. The sheep just nod their heads and don't question anything.
Absolutely right and absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: ILisBest

You’d think climate/green activists would be all over the guvment for this disastrous decision….. nope. *crickets*
As you all know I was a NJSP Trooper. I spent 3 years on the New Jersy Turnpike on the section that has a Exxon refinery and huge storage tanks on either side of the 12 lanes of traffic. So I was trained in Emergency response to BLESTRO ( Fires ), plus I was assigned a 6 inch thick 3 ring notebook with descriptions of all placarded materials either on rail or trucks, and the correct emergency response at the scene. A storage tank went on fire and in an hour OVER 200 Troopers were at the scene, controlling access and egress for other emergency units.

Another time a LPG tanker truck overturned on a road that passes below the Garden State Parkway, BOTH directions, The Driver had abandoned the unit, but I could hear the Pressure Relief Valves releasing LPG, training kicked in and I told Parkway Operations to CLOSE the Parkway BOTH directions ! This was on a summer day on a Sunday late afternoon. This caused a 50 mile back-up.
But nobody was hurt.

I am not trying to pat myself on the back, just that proper training and preparedness is helpful.

Last edited:

“House Republicans should spend less time on partisan publicity stunts and more time working on solutions,” Ian Sams, a White House spokesperson, told The Hill. “Solutions are what President Biden is focused on, and his plan is working. House Republicans would be wise to join him to work together to strengthen our immigration system and fund border security.”

I can’t believe Ian Sams has the audacity to make such a blatantly untrue statement. Bold-face lies to the American people and the world.
This administration and its allies are reprehensible scum. I hope they all get what they deserve….

Last edited:
Amazing Rillman , the only thing they don’t blame for the “unexpected” rise in heart attacks is the vaccine! Keep pretending it isn’t the vaccine, but most everyone has had Covid. Why not do a heart attack study comparing vaxxed vs unvaxxed? You know the answer!

Nice work @JeffT818 ! Next time you get the Vax which the government tells you is great, go drink the government certified beautiful water in East Palestine, OH and breathe their wonderful air. The government tells us that both are just Grand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Amazing Rillman , the only thing they don’t blame for the “unexpected” rise in heart attacks is the vaccine! Keep pretending it isn’t the vaccine, but most everyone has had Covid. Why not do a heart attack study comparing vaxxed vs unvaxxed? You know the answer!

Nice work @JeffT818 ! Next time you get the Vax which the government tells you is great, go drink the government certified beautiful water in East Palestine, OH and breathe their wonderful air. The government tells us that both are just Grand.

I think COVID has led to an increase in heart attacks. Of course, I believe that gain of function research led to the COVID pandemic, and I blame Fauci and others for that.

I don’t know why it’s odd to believe that both COVID and the vaccine could be impacting young people.

I think COVID has led to an increase in heart attacks. Of course, I believe that gain of function research led to the COVID pandemic, and I blame Fauci and others for that.

I don’t know why it’s odd to believe that both COVID and the vaccine could be impacting young people.

It is odd because these things happened after the vaccine was forced on people. Now, myocarditis is a household name and totally normal. Before, most people didn't have a clue when asked about myocarditis. You should go study Africa where there was maybe a 5 percent uptake of the COVID vaccine, yet COVID is not a thing there.

It is odd because these things happened after the vaccine was forced on people. Now, myocarditis is a household name and totally normal. Before, most people didn't have a clue when asked about myocarditis. You should go study Africa where there was maybe a 5 percent uptake of the COVID vaccine, yet COVID is not a thing there.

But they also happened after COVID was released on the world. I'm not sure how you are 100% sure that all of this attributable to the vaccine, and that none of it is attributable to COVID.

I'm under the impression that both are impacting the hearts of young people around the world.

There are thousands of studies/articles tying COVID infection to myocarditis. Every single young person that has died has been exposed to COVID in the last couple years.

Reactions: ILisBest
Statistics, data analysis, and actual science, can be so frustrating when trying to state your opinions !

Sweden, the Country you know, is so frustrating to Dr. Faucci-ites.

But they also happened after COVID was released on the world. I'm not sure how you are 100% sure that all of this attributable to the vaccine, and that none of it is attributable to COVID.

I'm under the impression that both are impacting the hearts of young people around the world.

There are thousands of studies/articles tying COVID infection to myocarditis. Every single young person that has died has been exposed to COVID in the last couple years.

Actually, I said I was 90 percent sure just yesterday and named other factors that contribute to my 10 percent hesitancy. Unfortunately, there is zero COVID science which can be trusted and the United States government doesn't believe in control groups since they want EVERYONE to take this crap.

I have to confess, I think it is both. That is a guess, of course.

Post covid, I was waking up randomly with a racing heart rate. It happened for several hours and then I would go back to normal. It happened randomly and seem to last for shorter periods of time until it didn't happen anymore. This was before I had the J&J vaccine.

I have only had the one shot and am glad I picked the J&J.

FpF2kqNagAAR-oY

The Brits have to despise these two clowns

I have to confess, I think it is both. That is a guess, of course.

Post covid, I was waking up randomly with a racing heart rate. It happened for several hours and then I would go back to normal. It happened randomly and seem to last for shorter periods of time until it didn't happen anymore. This was before I had the J&J vaccine.

I have only had the one shot and am glad I picked the J&J.

I don't know since I have only a sample size of me. I saw a cardiologist last summer (6 months post-covid) and all was well (routine, my doctor made me go). I followed it up with a one day 27 mile hike into and out of the Grand Canyon in September - so no issues. My Covid issues lasted only a few weeks and were restricted to a nagging little cough and fatigue.

But, I see top athletes like Jeremy Chardy (tennis, top 25 at one point) and regular Joes like Aaron Duczak both suffering post-vax. Throw in evasive Damir Hamlin and evasive Christian Eriksen both dying on the field only to be revived and my conclusion is the vax.

Sure, other things including COVID illness could possibly leave lasting damage. But, for me, I dismiss everything else when they refuse to include the most obvious candidate. It really is a shame how the deep state has turned once non-partisan and trusted institutions into pure political garbage. But, that is where we are today. Like I said, Jeff should go drink the water and breathe the air in Ohio since the government says it is A-OK.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Looks like the Democrat's stroke victim Fetterman is depressed. Honestly, the Democrat party's desperation for power combined with his wife's appetite for the same has led to this situation. We know exactly why the Democrats used Fetterman - to gain power damn his well-being and recovery. His wife, like fake Dr. Jill Biden just a sorry excuse for a spouse allowing her husband to be used like this.

Do I wish him well? No. Do I wish ill tidings on him? No. Frankly, I've seen this often in life - when you put your professional life in front of your health, very little good comes from it.

He should immediately resign and put all of his focus on his health to prove John Fetterman cares about John Fetterman.

Nice party you joined @JeffT818 ! Dementia Joe, quitting but not quitting Dementia Diane, and stroke-damaged Fetterman.

Is there a real scientific or real data comparison of Sweden vs. Vaccine/6 ft separation/masks ?

No conflict of interest there…! Biden is such a corrupt POS

And our guvment, big tech, big pharma, the lib media, universities and the idiotic lefty sheep want this shit mandated. The brain cancer that is the dem agenda knows no bounds….

Last edited:
I don't know since I have only a sample size of me. I saw a cardiologist last summer (6 months post-covid) and all was well (routine, my doctor made me go). I followed it up with a one day 27 mile hike into and out of the Grand Canyon in September - so no issues. My Covid issues lasted only a few weeks and were restricted to a nagging little cough and fatigue.

But, I see top athletes like Jeremy Chardy (tennis, top 25 at one point) and regular Joes like Aaron Duczak both suffering post-vax. Throw in evasive Damir Hamlin and evasive Christian Eriksen both dying on the field only to be revived and my conclusion is the vax.

Sure, other things including COVID illness could possibly leave lasting damage. But, for me, I dismiss everything else when they refuse to include the most obvious candidate. It really is a shame how the deep state has turned once non-partisan and trusted institutions into pure political garbage. But, that is where we are today. Like I said, Jeff should go drink the water and breathe the air in Ohio since the government says it is A-OK.

But you are also dismissing one of the most obvious candidates. COVID AND the COVID vaccines are causing issues. It's not one over the other.

We should all be pissed that "science" gave us both COVID, and the COVID vaccine. Both are damaging people, and both were created (or enhanced) in a lab.

But you are also dismissing one of the most obvious candidates. COVID AND the COVID vaccines are causing issues. It's not one over the other.

We should all be pissed that "science" gave us both COVID, and the COVID vaccine. Both are damaging people, and both were created (or enhanced) in a lab.

Not really, I'm simply playing their game. They say all this crap is simply everything but the vaccine. Fine. I'll say it is 90 percent the vaccine and 10 percent a result of their failed policies which compromised people's immune systems and general health. As for COVID, I doubt it is anything special when it comes to long term effects.

It is not within my powers to direct funding to studies which will examine the root cause.

As I said, go get the booster if you believe it is safe and effective. The fact that the authorities want to inject it into everyone tells me everything I need to know. The latest proof? The Canadian government demanding a podcast be removed for security reasons. In reality, they didn't like their world class sniper bashing the vaccine.

Not really, I'm simply playing their game. They say all this crap is simply everything but the vaccine. Fine. I'll say it is 90 percent the vaccine and 10 percent a result of their failed policies which compromised people's immune systems and general health. As for COVID, I doubt it is anything special when it comes to long term effects.

It is not within my powers to direct funding to studies which will examine the root cause.

As I said, go get the booster if you believe it is safe and effective. The fact that the authorities want to inject it into everyone tells me everything I need to know. The latest proof? The Canadian government demanding a podcast be removed for security reasons. In reality, they didn't like their world class sniper bashing the vaccine.

I just wish people would stop playing games and have an open discussion.

You already know I'm not getting any boosters. I've made it through 2 "winters of death" without them, why start now.

I do get a kick out of people calling out anti-vaxxers. Shouldn't they all be dead by now?

Don’t let the headline fool you- it’s not some rehashing of all the fraud we already know about. It’s a great read and spot on.

Libs are the biggest pu**ies ever. And our brain-dead administration are their enablers. I hate what’s going on in this country….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT