ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

The N-95 masks I got a case of from my hospital time can go back to the original use I purloined them for, to wear as Matt sands down our back decks of old , maybe lead based paint dust.

Anything Kristol is involved in people should believe the opposite. It didn’t take him long to wreck Fred Barnes publication.

More info on Hamilton 68 and the total weasel, Bill Kristol.

What could go wrong when one race is lifted above others? Haven’t we seen this movie before? SMH
MLK Jr has gotta be rollin over in his grave….
He would never support BLM or CRT. They aren’t for equality. They’re for equity at best and superiority at worst.

Well, if it wasn’t obvious before, it’s all out in the open now…

F the corrupt dems

And the author of this article, Larry Elder, is black.
These dems cry racism by default. When you’re a racist, all you see is racism….

As I have stated previously, the NYPD is served by a MAJORITY of various minorities.

They are supposed to have 36,000 + members in the NYPD. They have 34,000 !
In 2022 they LOST 3,800 + officers, half to retirement, half just resigned.
The last recruit class graduated LESS than 550.

We’ll see how the decrepit, old sleepy one responds to this egregious breach of our national security….
My bet is a bunch of inaudible blither and zero action.
Sleepy is all bark, no bite.

Inquiring minds ?

Brandon in Dec, 2022 and with Dr. Jill signed for a $ 250,000 line of credit on the "beach" house.

It turns out that records reveal that the home was purchased in 2017 for $ 2,170,000.

That this is their second home, it begs to how could they afford BOTH multi=million dollar homes on the rather low salaries of his various political offices held even combining with her stipend as a Community College English teacher ?

Did the taxpayers have to pay for the $ 400,000 fence installed at Secret Service request or could Biden not have utilized the already constructed and secure Camp David ?

Proud to be a Pure Blood…

Reactions: tjfleck6

What an anti-American PIECE OF SHIT!
F**K Joe Biden

Disgusting. This filth and corruption of our children has to stop…

Well, until charges are filed, I won’t raise an eyebrow

If true, there’s no way half this country complies. The sheep left will be good little followers of the Big Government/Big Pharma/Big Tech evil axis. The sane people will revolt and this place will be a war zone.

More blatant lies from this corrupt, inept administration.
F
J
B

There seems to be one after another lie told by big print media, big social media, or big tv media. If they say it happened, GO the other way to glean the facts !

Get this piece of shit and his entire piece of shit administration out of the White House!

“I will tell you that we did not detect those threats, and that’s a domain awareness gap,” VanHerck said during a press briefing on Feb. 6.

Dude….. the US government can see you jaywalk in Countrybumkinsville, Tennessee. You expect us to believe you didn’t detect 3 huge balloons moseying through our airspace? And nobody on the ground saw them either? Yeah friggin right you liar. The only “awareness gap” is between your ears….

Reactions: Uncoach

These types of fires are happening way too frequently to be a coincidence….

It’s ok if Dem leaders do it…

I think the biggest things to take from the government legislature buildings that have been taken over by various groups on each side is the complete lack of true security around them. Should have a metric crap ton of state police in and around to thwart this type of behavior. Intimidation of our elected (and appointed judicial) officials is not acceptable no matter what side right or left the group represents.

I think the biggest things to take from the government legislature buildings that have been taken over by various groups on each side is the complete lack of true security around them. Should have a metric crap ton of state police in and around to thwart this type of behavior. Intimidation of our elected (and appointed judicial) officials is not acceptable no matter what side right or left the group represents.

I just want Jeff, Stone-axe, and Mr. BLM to express their outrage about this one. Being hypocrites, they won't.

From what I can tell and I haven't looked into it at all: most of them were fairly peaceful with the exception of January 6th where in that case a BLM cop executed an unarmed female vet and another protester was beaten to death.

Yes, it is mind boggling that security is not tighter at these places. In the case of January 6th, the security was intentionally lax.

I would love to see the water hoses brought out again. Or a pack of trained German Shepherds. People would turn around in a hurry.

And yes, I would have supported those things on 1/6 too. Tired of the never ending advocates in the USA.

I would love to see the water hoses brought out again. Or a pack of trained German Shepherds. People would turn around in a hurry.

And yes, I would have supported those things on 1/6 too. Tired of the never ending advocates in the USA.

Now, you have to ask yourself WHY the Federal government failed to use every means possible to defend the Capitol on a highly important day on which they KNEW a large crowd would be present in DC. Intentional or incompetence? I for one believe Nancy Pelosi isn't stupid. Evil, yes. Stupid, not at all.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
ADVERTISEMENT