ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Now, you have to ask yourself WHY the Federal government failed to use every means possible to defend the Capitol on a highly important day on which they KNEW a large crowd would be present in DC. Intentional or incompetence? I for one believe Nancy Pelosi isn't stupid. Evil, yes. Stupid, not at all.

Oh, I believe it was intentional. Dems got positive media publicity for years and the GOP was put in the most unflattering light. That's not taking blame for all the idiots that took part in it. Many people are to blame for what happened on 1/6. Both parties too.

Once again, racism is ok if it’s against whites…

I think the biggest things to take from the government legislature buildings that have been taken over by various groups on each side is the complete lack of true security around them. Should have a metric crap ton of state police in and around to thwart this type of behavior. Intimidation of our elected (and appointed judicial) officials is not acceptable no matter what side right or left the group represents.
The New Jersey State House in Trenton is protected by assigned State Police.

Reactions: Uncoach
Oh, I believe it was intentional. Dems got positive media publicity for years and the GOP was put in the most unflattering light. That's not taking blame for all the idiots that took part in it. Many people are to blame for what happened on 1/6. Both parties too.
I wonder why I have to KEEP repeating to University graduates that the President of The United States has NO authority to place National Guard troops and equipment in DC or the Capital buildings.

By Statute he can ONLY authorize that a certain number be authorized ! Which he did PRIOR to Jan 6 th. in writing. The Mayor of DC declined the authorization of up to 20,000 Guard, also in writing !

Nancy as Speaker of The House has the ULTIMATE responsibility of the Capital buildings.

She was NOT called before the Jan 6 commission !

For the 1,000 time, the pipeline is not anything the US controls, and a private US uranium company sold shares to a Russian company, but no uranium rights or uranium can be sold to Russia. Stop repeating RW falsities, read the facts for a change.
Has this guy been right about one thing? owned yet again

So, the Democrats thought their stroke-damaged puppet suffered another stroke about 1-month into his term. Brain-dead, corrupt racist Joe Biden and his freak-show racist Democrat Senator who makes Biden look coherent.

Nice party you joined @JeffT818 !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
So, the Democrats thought their stroke-damaged puppet suffered another stroke about 1-month into his term. Brain-dead, corrupt racist Joe Biden and his freak-show racist Democrat Senator who makes Biden look coherent.

Nice party you joined @JeffT818 !

Pennsylvania voters suffer from a disease called the stoopitz. Oz was not a great candidate, but this guy was a disaster as a mayor, coddled by his parents and still decided to be a far left stooge. Not only did the voters ignore his failures when being in charge, they completely ignored his poor health.

Feebies (FBI) again ignore the US Con !

Whistleblower, a US Navy, US Marine and FBI agent (all the same guy !) tells how the FBI Washington attempted to subvert the 4 th amendment of warrantless searches.

Washington told their Boston office to collude with Bank of America credit card records to investigate anyone that was using their credit card in and around Wash DC area on Jan 5 th thru Jan 7 th. ESPECIALLY anyone charging with BOA credit cards.

BOA was willing to supply these records with NO warrant. Boston FBI refused.

Moral of this story ? CANCEL any Bank of America business you do, especially CC's issued by them

Feebies (FBI) again ignore the US Con !

Whistleblower, a US Navy, US Marine and FBI agent (all the same guy !) tells how the FBI Washington attempted to subvert the 4 th amendment of warrantless searches.

Washington told their Boston office to collude with Bank of America credit card records to investigate anyone that was using their credit card in and around Wash DC area on Jan 5 th thru Jan 7 th. ESPECIALLY anyone charging with BOA credit cards.

BOA was willing to supply these records with NO warrant. Boston FBI refused.

Moral of this story ? CANCEL any Bank of America business you do, especially CC's issued by them
So whoever runs the Boston FBI office has morals and respects the Constitution? Can we take that from the story, as well?

So whoever runs the Boston FBI office has morals and respects the Constitution? Can we take that from the story, as well?
Not really, since if YOU recall the Boston FBI Office was in cahoots with Whitey Bulger for years. (Irish OG in Mass area.)

What I want to know how many other field offices of the FBI, DID illegal warrantless searches with Bank of America collusion.

Reactions: Uncoach

Lies and race-baiting lead to disaster

Reactions: ILisBest

Would be nice if this starts a National movement

Former Israeli PM Bennett Says US ‘Blocked’ His Attempts at a Russia-Ukraine Peace Deal Bennett says the US and its Western allies decided to 'keep striking Putin' and not negotiate

Unbelievable. So Joey and the boys blocked peace negotiations so they could keep laundering their cash, errrrr, keep striking Putin???
I’ll say it till I die…. FJB

That bitch needs to fry for declining the Nat’l Guard troops

Not a major breach?!?! The efffin spy balloon flew across our entire country! Brandon needs to be put out to pasture. And that entire administration and party , for that matter, need to GTFOH

So, which Pharma company has employed the good Doctor's Daughter ? and her salary ?

As TB, Measles, Polio, Mumps, Rubella return to our Country as another result of our OPEN borders !

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: tjfleck6 and bung23

Not a major breach?!?! The efffin spy balloon flew across our entire country! Brandon needs to be put out to pasture. And that entire administration and party , for that matter, need to GTFOH

And most of the debris is still under salt water per the lying FBI. But, too many people in Montana, Wyoming, and Kansas to shoot it down over easy recovery territory.

China Joe - @JeffT818 s choice for President. Way to go Jeffy!

• Angry
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Mary Anne and I went and saw the original off Broadway show:"You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown ".

Small theatre, with rickety old chairs in rows.

Schultz had a common failing in many men, Fidelity !

I remember seeing his letters and drawings (many Peanuts characters) being on display at Sotheby's for auction. From him to his girl friend, when he was in his mid-40's and she in her mid- 20's , he was then married to his still first Wife. The girl was 23 years younger and turned him down for marriage several times.

Last edited:

Ho-ly shit…. Racism is indeed alive and well in this country. Wait, what’s that? Oh, right… it has been determined that racism is ok if its against whites.
F all of these racist pieces of shit.

Pretty telling that dirty dems want non-US citizens to be able to vote. Nobody in their right mind would allow people who aren’t a legal citizen to vote in any US election- local or federal.

• Sad
Reactions: BigWill
This is tragic, but it shouldn’t be a mystery as to the reason.

• Sad
Reactions: tjfleck6

Wonderful. Not providing discipline for troublemakers is bound to work out well…. These libs are straight-up morons.

Wonderful. Not providing discipline for troublemakers is bound to work out well…. These libs are straight-up morons.
My Dad taught various Histories in high school levels in public school and private high schools.

He used 2 different acts for unruly "students" !
!. Public schools; "see the Principal" !
2. Private schools; 2 unruly = bang their heads together or one miscreant = bang the head against wall.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
@JeffT818 - Damir all but confirms that it was the vaccine which caused him to die on the field.

Thanks for loving mandates Jeff

Wish he would open up about it more, but there are other reasons that he might not want to say. Could have found a heart defect or other issue that put him at risk.

I do think both prior COVID infection and the vaccine are possible contributors, and wish doctors were able to speak more freely about it.

Juan Williams appears to willfully ignore history. Tim Scott had a bill that hit the Senate floor and the Democrats rejected it. The Republicans voted for it.

Notice how this race-baiting idiot capitalizes the word “black” when talking about black people but doesn’t capitalize the word “white” when talking about white people.
That bullshit tells me all I need to know about this ignorant, racist a-hole.

Wish he would open up about it more, but there are other reasons that he might not want to say. Could have found a heart defect or other issue that put him at risk.

I do think both prior COVID infection and the vaccine are possible contributors, and wish doctors were able to speak more freely about it.

C'mon man! You know it is the vaccine. The vaccine is the only 'controversial' thing out there. If it were a heart defect, he would just say it. Further, he says his goal is to return to the football field which one doesn't do with a heart defect. OTOH, the Danish soccer player Eriksen has returned to top-flight soccer after he suffered cardiac arrest in June 2021.

They are also much better at identifying heart defects before anything happens these days.

Reactions: bung23
C'mon man! You know it is the vaccine. The vaccine is the only 'controversial' thing out there. If it were a heart defect, he would just say it. Further, he says his goal is to return to the football field which one doesn't do with a heart defect. OTOH, the Danish soccer player Eriksen has returned to top-flight soccer after he suffered cardiac arrest in June 2021.

They are also much better at identifying heart defects before anything happens these days.

24 year olds that want to have a career might not want to tell prospective employers they have a heart defect, or other health issue.

If it’s the vaccine, he would have endless opportunities to make $ talking about how the vaccine caused it. There is a large audience out there that would support him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT