ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Well, let’s remember @JeffT818 is deeply offended by mean tweets, but he has no problem voting for a pedophile who sexually assaulted Tara Reede. By any measure, Joe is assaulting women and the left is silent as usual. @stoneaxe27 - this is your type of guy! A racist pedo.

Sexual improprieties are a well known mantra for the majority of Democratic President's all the way back to W. Wilson.

Reactions: fleetline
Is it really too difficult for someone (anyone) to tell Joe that he shouldn’t put his hands on young girls every time he sees one? Not to make weird comments?

The only thing libs find awkward about it is that Joe assumes she will end up with a guy. There are so many other options in their warped minds.

Last edited:
It is very easy to conclude that no-so-average, I will buy a second home @JeffT818 has lost a great deal more than 34k. He's lost ground in several ways - stocks down, money taken out of stocks devalued, retirement accounts down, and cost of living UP. But his mind is at ease thanks to the lack of mean tweets. Well done, Jeff!

Hey Nick/Nancy/ @nthomp - Since I care about my fellow human beings, I did not get the vaccine. This is the best-case scenario since the ongoing COVID emergency is a pandemic of the vaccinated. You, being a dumb woke type got the vaccine and probably also got COVID and spread it around to the vulnerable. You may have even killed a few.

Hey Nick, since you are totally susceptible to scams, I've got a friend in Nigeria who needs some money to escape ISIS. If you post your bank account and routing number, I will keep it between us and my friend in Nigeria. Anything you can do to help would probably save several lives. And these are black lives to boot - please see your tagline - "Black Lives Matter". This is a great opportunity to put your money where your mouth is.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
Hey Nick/Nancy/ @nthomp - Since I care about my fellow human beings, I did not get the vaccine. This is the best-case scenario since the ongoing COVID emergency is a pandemic of the vaccinated. You, being a dumb woke type got the vaccine and probably also got COVID and spread it around to the vulnerable. You may have even killed a few.

Hey Nick, since you are totally susceptible to scams, I've got a friend in Nigeria who needs some money to escape ISIS. If you post your bank account and routing number, I will keep it between us and my friend in Nigeria. Anything you can do to help would probably save several lives. And these are black lives to boot - please see your tagline - "Black Lives Matter". This is a great opportunity to put your money where your mouth is.

I'm sure part of this is that those who get boosted every few months are also the most likely to get tested. I have friends that are still testing themselves every time they get a sniffle or a sore throat. Early on, I didn't say anything. Now I ask them what the hell they are doing. Always the same thing...."just trying to be safe for others" and "I know it would have been so much worse if I wasn't boosted".

I've tested myself once, and that was because it was mandated for a company conference.

Reactions: Uncoach and Pipedor
I'm sure part of this is that those who get boosted every few months are also the most likely to get tested. I have friends that are still testing themselves every time they get a sniffle or a sore throat. Early on, I didn't say anything. Now I ask them what the hell they are doing. Always the same thing...."just trying to be safe for others" and "I know it would have been so much worse if I wasn't boosted".

I've tested myself once, and that was because it was mandated for a company conference.

I've tested a bunch of times for a host of reasons. The last time I took a test was because Joe Biden is an ass-munch and I wanted to return to the USA from Ireland.

I'm sure there is a bit of truth to what you say. However, I watched a fascinating interview with Fauci on the BBC this past weekend. That man hates Trump, Republicans, and especially red states. He had no problem throwing his country under the bus and targeting red states. He said before and after that it shouldn't be "political". He is just a total scumbag and while the BBC guy called him out several times, he was ultimately sympathetic to Lord Fauci who basically called the interviewer a jerk for asking him 'tough' questions.

In the interview, Lord Fauci said only 65 or 66 percent of the US had been vaccinated and per Walgreen's the 34 percent who haven't been vaccinated account for less than 20 percent of US cases. Since testing doesn't seem to be 'free' anymore and is also less accessible, fewer people are getting tested.

I've tested a bunch of times for a host of reasons. The last time I took a test was because Joe Biden is an ass-munch and I wanted to return to the USA from Ireland.

I'm sure there is a bit of truth to what you say. However, I watched a fascinating interview with Fauci on the BBC this past weekend. That man hates Trump, Republicans, and especially red states. He had no problem throwing his country under the bus and targeting red states. He said before and after that it shouldn't be "political". He is just a total scumbag and while the BBC guy called him out several times, he was ultimately sympathetic to Lord Fauci who basically called the interviewer a jerk for asking him 'tough' questions.

In the interview, Lord Fauci said only 65 or 66 percent of the US had been vaccinated and per Walgreen's the 34 percent who haven't been vaccinated account for less than 20 percent of US cases. Since testing doesn't seem to be 'free' anymore and is also less accessible, fewer people are getting tested.

Fauci is a prick. I’d have less of a problem with him if he would just say “we made mistakes, especially with recommendations to schools”. It would be understandable.

His ego keeps him from being a decent person. Deep down, he knows the GOF lab experiments that he supported for years likely caused this, and he's being defensive.

I saw that Illinois hospitals are no longer requiring masks and they are no longer testing every patient when they come to the hospital.

Reactions: Uncoach
I saw that Illinois hospitals are no longer requiring masks and they are no longer testing every patient when they come to the hospital.
My recent stay at the local NY State Hospital was typical NY idiocy.

Masks required inside, but NOT for Patients or Dr's or RN's ! But the guy mopping the floor, MASK.

There was NO swab for Covid, BUT there was a swab on the edges of the nostril for a MERSA study ongoing at the hospital !

Madness.

So “Dr.” Jill is warning of a coming wave of cancer. Interesting. While she is preemptively blaming it on all the rubes who “forgot” to get screened, anyone with half a brain can see through her feeble and transparent attempt at a smokescreen. She even says “in the next couple of months” as if she’s been privy to top secret information about when this cancer wave will begin. But the cancer wave definitely isn’t from a poorly tested “vaccine” that millions of people foolishly injected into themselves several times. Nah, it’s cuz they forgot to get screened!
What a nightmare we’re living in. F the left.

Yet, they want us to believe that COVID is natural! It did not come from a lab, it was not from USA funded Gain-of_Function Research in China & Ukraine, and it just so happened to come out in early 2020 when Trump had the economy jumping. It allowed them to distribute massive numbers of mail in ballots and put drop boxes everywhere.

It was all organic!

Brandon will deplete the SPR by another 15 Million barrels as he attempts to stop the red wave. LIttle Brandon is trying to stop the tidal wave with a child's beach shovel and of course massive fraud.

Yet, they want us to believe that COVID is natural! It did not come from a lab, it was not from USA funded Gain-of_Function Research in China & Ukraine, and it just so happened to come out in early 2020 when Trump had the economy jumping. It allowed them to distribute massive numbers of mail in ballots and put drop boxes everywhere.

It was all organic!

I don't think it had anything to do with the election, I think there are bigger things at play. The timing of it certainly impacted the election.

I've said for years that those who are overly concerned with things like climate change would eventually look at reducing the population as the easiest way to limit our impact on the planet. Releasing viruses that kill unhealthy people is a quick way to lower the population.

Last edited:
I've never had a chance to talk to someone who studies this. I'm sure you could bring some great information to those of us that are interested. Just a couple questions....

- What % of climate change is natural? There has to be some natural aspects to it, because the climate has always changed.

- Is population control something that scientists talk about behind closed doors? When animal populations start altering the environment, we come in and reduce the population. I think that is where this story eventually goes. We can only do so much when there are highly populated parts of the world that are doing the most damage.

I posted this in late 2019. Lo and behold, early 2020, a population reducing virus was released from a lab.

It didn't kill enough people though. So hey, let's play around and see if we can make the virus more deadly.

I don't think it had anything to do with the election, I think there are bigger things at play. The timing of it certainly impacted the election.

I've said for years that those who are overly concerned with things like climate change would eventually look at reducing the population as the easiest way to limit our impact on the planet. Releasing viruses that kill unhealthy people is a quick way to lower the population.

I think it was totally deployed for the election....and depopulation. If you elect the 'right' people, they can forcibly inject everyone and weaken the military at the same time.

For me, the great unknown of these vaccines was the long-term effects which couldn't possibly have been known if they were created in 2020. We do see excess deaths in Australia & Britain (countries with real data) post-VAX release. Cancer is up, miscarriages are up, myocarditis among young men is up, etc.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23

Oh boy…. On the precipice of WWIII???
Iran is Obama’s baby….

So @JeffT818 - you voted for Ron Burgundy and would do it again. In the best light, Joe is just an 80-year-old man who the world of technology passed long ago. However, the truth is he just a stupid, dementia ridden pedophile who was installed to play the role of president. If you don't believe me, go to www dot truthsocial dot com

I see why you have left this disucssion. Tell me, are you still one of the few independents or Republicans who would vote for Joe over Trump in 2024?

Anyone with questions of what is happening in the world Today versus China, needs to study Far Eastern History !

The Han, the ruling class in China, has always taken a long term view of them against the rest of the World.

The Opium Wars and spheres of influence in their Cities cumulating in The Boxer Rebellion are STILL in their minds with the loss of "face" ! The MOST humiliating event to their personal AND political lives.

Remember the survivors of "The Long March" with Mao in the late 1940's, led to Kai-Shek and his followers taking the "Sixth" province, Formosa, considered part of their country by the mainland Chinese. Xi wants it back.

Causing the world wide deaths of 7 million people in the world, pales when you can comprehend the deaths of OVER 100,000,000 to maybe 135,000,000 millions of Chinese from starvation in Mao's early dictatorship !

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
Just MORE failures for the FBI. The "premier " law enforcement organization in the US......OR.....it really isn't.....

What a novel concept , that criminals would lie to escape guilt. This is why ANY TIME you come in contact with law enforcement you STAY QUIET till you have your lawyer in attendance.

Law enforcement is ALLOWED TO LIE to you !

Be STILL !

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT