ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

These personal abortion stories are really odd, and completely go against the liberal narrative.

"It was like having a cyst removed"

"I was mentally/physically/emotionally and financially unstable and most importantly DID NOT WANT A CHILD."

They want everyone to believe that most abortions come from rape and incest, when that is actually pretty rare. In many situations, they feel like a baby will ruin their lives, so they kill it. Murder at 41 weeks. Apparently just a huge sense of relief earlier than that.

These personal abortion stories are really odd, and completely go against the liberal narrative.

"I was mentally/physically/emotionally and financially unstable and most importantly DID NOT WANT A CHILD."

They want everyone to believe that most abortions come from rape and incest, when that is actually pretty rare. In many situations, they feel like a baby will ruin their lives, so they kill it. Murder at 41 weeks. Apparently just a huge sense of relief earlier than that.

This woman killed her baby because her Olympian husband didn't want to be distracted at the 2000 summer games.

The abortion triggered depression and she ultimately killed herself as a result.

• Sad
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
This woman killed her baby because her Olympian husband didn't want to be distracted at the 2000 summer games.

The abortion triggered depression and she ultimately killed herself as a result.

The left/media don’t care about those stories. Every death is a win against climate change!

I promise you I haven’t. I have an adopted Asian-American cousin living in the suburbs of Chicago. He has seen racism regularly over the years. Stories like his don’t get covered though. The perpetrator rarely fits the media narrative.

Nothing the Dems do regarding racism surprises me. The hypocrite party.
I'm currently reading "Facing The Mountain", by Daniel James Brown, about the Democrats internment, BY FDR, of Japanese-Americans and those Heroes that served in WW 2.

Clearly an awful example of Racism in America by a sitting President of the USA and the Democratic Party.

Reactions: Pipedor

This will dismissed as “well, Florida” by the media.

Developed countries in Europe have stopped giving it to young people. Meanwhile, the CDC is telling you to get a shot every 2 months.
I just was released from the local Hospital, where my Heart was shocked back into rhythm after going into defib at over 150 beats per minute.

No history of heart issues, prior to my second Moderna vaccine shot, and subsequent stroke. Chance or Choice ? Who knows !

These stories are at the request of the DNC no doubt. It’s all they have. The lie they spread is that the SCOTUS overturned Roe v Wade and thus abortion will be outlawed in the US. This is completely false. The Dems have nothing to run on. They have done nothing but scream Hitler, Nazis, racists for 10 years running. The stupid people (remember the adults were now in charge) have wrecked absolutely everything. Biden is the anti-Midas. Everything America he touches turns to shit. They have to get their base stirred up about a single issue, which pales in comparison to crime and inflation.

The FBI has covered themselves with GLORY again !

By arresting a middle aged White, Father of 11 kids at his home, with Tactical weapons and multiple agents, his crime ?

He sat in and sang hymns at an abortion clinic A YEAR AGO, where the local Police at the clinic had made NO arrests.

If it seems that I have Anamis against the FBI ? This is not law enforcement.

Well, this is one reason @nthomp @stoneaxe27 and @JeffT818 have all disappeared. They wanted to forcibly inject everyone with this failed, non-tested vaccine. Nancy even said she wasn’t a selfish person and would get the vaccine to protect others. Guess what? The vaccine was never tested to see if it prevented the spread of Covid. In fact, we now know it was useless against the transmission and in all likelihood increased transmission.

Fools! Corrupt liars in government and especially in blue states.

Well, this is one reason @nthomp @stoneaxe27 and @JeffT818 have all disappeared. They wanted to forcibly inject everyone with this failed, non-tested vaccine. Nancy even said she wasn’t a selfish person and would get the vaccine to protect others. Guess what? The vaccine was never tested to see if it prevented the spread of Covid. In fact, we now know it was useless against the transmission and in all likelihood increased transmission.

Fools! Corrupt liars in government and especially in blue states.

The vaccine gave a lot of people a false sense of protection. Then when they inevitably get COVID shortly after, you hear the popular phrase..."I'm so glad I am vaccinated, it could have been so much worse." When I hear it from friends my age, I remind them there is a 99% chance it wouldn't have been worse. Usually they admit they were really sick, despite all the promises about the vaccine. "But I know it would have been worse!"

We took our 2 and 4 year old for their wellness checks last week, and they received their flu vaccines. The pediatrician asked us what we thought about giving them the COVID vaccine. We said we weren’t planning on it, but would like to hear his thoughts. He said he (and their entire practice) is not recommending it to any parents. He said it’s the original vaccine, and does nothing to prevent the current virus. “Pretty much useless”. He said it would be like giving adults the flu shot from last year.

Interesting that they never talk about that on the news. Talk to your doctors and make informed decisions.

Old Joe legalized spying on US citizens last Friday night. I'm sure the Fake News reported on this 'change'.

• Angry
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Stupid liberal women really shouldn't be voting for Democrats if they don't like serial rapists being allowed out of prison. But, that's exactly what they have been voting for.......

Of course, this guy is a big time pedo like Pedo Pete in the White house and his pedo son Hunter.

Someone check my math, but is this saying that 12.5% of Chicago homicides are cleared without charges? That seems like a lot.

Reactions: Uncoach

Someone check my math, but is this saying that 12.5% of Chicago homicides are cleared without charges? That seems like a lot.
I'm not at all sure how you calculated that one since there is no fixed correlation between shootings and homicides.

Anyway, it appears shootings, murders, and sexual criminal assault are down this year. However, theft, robbery, and overall crime is up significantly. The information is in the article linked below.

Reactions: ILisBest
We took our 2 and 4 year old for their wellness checks last week, and they received their flu vaccines. The pediatrician asked us what we thought about giving them the COVID vaccine. We said we weren’t planning on it, but would like to hear his thoughts. He said he (and their entire practice) is not recommending it to any parents. He said it’s the original vaccine, and does nothing to prevent the current virus. “Pretty much useless”. He said it would be like giving adults the flu shot from last year.

Interesting that they never talk about that on the news. Talk to your doctors and make informed decisions.
KEEP that Doctor !

When I was in local hospital to get 2 procedures to fix my defib last week, (you can tell from days I didn't post !) You can guess my BP also spiked just before the 2 procedures, the gas passer (MASH) refused.

My Doctor; "He WILL have these procedures TODAY !!" It was 10 AM... Noon a different gas passer, put me under, 12:40 I was awake and now my heartrate is 72-74 !

Reactions: rillaman
The FBI has covered themselves with GLORY again !

By arresting a middle aged White, Father of 11 kids at his home, with Tactical weapons and multiple agents, his crime ?

He sat in and sang hymns at an abortion clinic A YEAR AGO, where the local Police at the clinic had made NO arrests.

If it seems that I have Anamis against the FBI ? This is not law enforcement.
It's not like FBI Agents have to stay there !
Florida and Texass have many available jobs.

The DC Police Department is running ads for enlistments with $ 20,000 bonuses and $ 6,000 in rental assistance.

That is where I have sent young Security guards looking for jobs in Police for RAPID acceptance and easy PT and academic testing.

I'm not at all sure how you calculated that one since there is no fixed correlation between shootings and homicides.

Anyway, it appears shootings, murders, and sexual criminal assault are down this year. However, theft, robbery, and overall crime is up significantly. The information is in the article linked below.

The article said they cleared half their homicide cases, but a quarter of those did not result in prosecutors bringing charges.

The article said they cleared half their homicide cases, but a quarter of those did not result in prosecutors bringing charges.
Got it, your math is spot on. I didn’t read that article.

That is horrible for the families. I trust that means they aren’t even classified as cold cases.

Reactions: ILisBest
311574231_5933969456681541_8341023789188575505_n.jpg

The only sane D is leaving the party. I am curious as to what her future holds. I think she is very attractive to boot🙂

• Haha
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Biden is trying to rig an election by manipulating the oil market. Unfortunately, the weakness of Biden and the Democrat party is perfectly clear to the Saudi’s and it looks like they have violated the ethos that “No one fs with a Biden”. They refuse to be involved in yet another Democrat scheme to rig an election and rejected his pathetic attempt to wait a month to lower output. That is what happens when you toss your best cards. Now I see why Biden loving @CubsInOctober hates the LIV golf league. They F’d with Joe and his party. Of course, Cubs is yet another @nthomp Republican

Biden is trying to rig an election by manipulating the oil market. Unfortunately, the weakness of Biden and the Democrat party is perfectly clear to the Saudi’s and it looks like they have violated the ethos that “No one fs with a Biden”. They refuse to be involved in yet another Democrat scheme to rig an election and rejected his pathetic attempt to wait a month to lower output. That is what happens when you toss your best cards. Now I see why Biden loving @CubsInOctober hates the LIV golf league. They F’d with Joe and his party. Of course, Cubs is yet another @nthomp Republican

This is truly amazing and should be impeachable offense. I mean if they impeached Trump over asking the Ukrainians to look into Hunter, wtf is this? Using tax dollars to buy votes…

Saudi doesn’t like Biden and Democrats trying to nuke up Iran. They don’t like people who overthrew the US government lecturing them for offing the guy in Turkey. They don’t like Biden telling them they can’t attack the rebels in Yemen when the US is using the Ukranians to attack Russia. They don’t like Biden removing the Houthis from the terrorist list.

Biden squandered US energy independence and as a result the House of Saud holds most of the cards.

True weakness brought to you by @JeffT818

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT