ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

@JeffT818 has completely exposed himself. He is a well-off, childless, elitist liberal who is out of touch with America and does not care about those in this country who are suffering as a result of his deranged vote. Further, he doesn't give a rip what happens to America after 2050 - he will be long gone.
Biggest reason why it isn’t of value to converse with him. Supports nothing unless it’s to his own benefit. Trump hurt Prius818’s feelings, so in turn he voted to hurt the poor and the middle class and ruin their lives. Great guy. Fantastic. So fantastic, he doesn’t care about gas prices or for that matter the environmental damage from manufacturing the batteries of hybrids and full electric vehicles.

Biggest reason why it isn’t of value to converse with him. Supports nothing unless it’s to his own benefit. Trump hurt Prius818’s feelings, so in turn he voted to hurt the poor and the middle class and ruin their lives. Great guy. Fantastic. So fantastic, he doesn’t care about gas prices or for that matter the environmental damage from manufacturing the batteries of hybrids and full electric vehicles.

It is still of value to converse. Personally, I learned a GREAT deal conversing with him. Like @nthomp he presented himself as a Reagan Republican. @JeffT818 is every bit of the fraud that Nancy is, but his packaging was far superior. However, once he fully exposed himself, it became clear he is just as big of a fraud as Nancy - one who has been more successful.

To @stoneaxe27 's credit, he never pretended to be anything but a far-left liberal. It was funny when Mr. "I've been in Florida" forever Stone-head tried lecturing @BigWill about Chicago and all of Chicago was safe with the exception of a few violent parts. BW owned him when he pointed out the total destruction of the Nike store and many others on the showcase "Michigan Mile".

It is still of value to converse. Personally, I learned a GREAT deal conversing with him. Like @nthomp he presented himself as a Reagan Republican. @JeffT818 is every bit of the fraud that Nancy is, but his packaging was far superior. However, once he fully exposed himself, it became clear he is just as big of a fraud as Nancy - one who has been more successful.

To @stoneaxe27 's credit, he never pretended to be anything but a far-left liberal. It was funny when Mr. "I've been in Florida" forever Stone-head tried lecturing @BigWill about Chicago and all of Chicago was safe with the exception of a few violent parts. BW owned him when he pointed out the total destruction of the Nike store and many others on the showcase "Michigan Mile".
Nick is a millennial…he has literally zero idea what Reagan stood for…

@stoneaxe27 I'm looking forward to the empty beaches next week, since you said no one visits Florida in the summer. I'll be in Clearwater. If you're in the area, come hit me up for a drink. Might even splurge on some crab legs for you.
I can’t recall where he is located, but I will be headed to the Space Coast in early August.

I usually talk about what I know or others that I trust know for Chi - town, my middle Sister lived there on the 58th floor of The John Hancock building. She ran ALL Saks Fifth Ave stores from her office in the Chicago store, taking her Golden Parachute to retire. She was talked out of retirement by Pleasant Rowland, the lady that started American Girl Place, to open AGP's first retail location, which was in Chi-town. Once Pleasant sold the company to Mattel for 750 Million cash and purchased MacKenzie-Childs, she made Anne the new CEO until Mattel asked her to open their new store on E49 St & 5th Ave across the street from Saks.

She was happy to leave Chi-town in her dust.

As my time in the NJSP has taught me to examine the evidence presented without prejudice or feelings of a personal nature.

I can only say the Jan 6 th hearings have no basis in fact against Trump. NO matter your personal feelings the riots that day can't be laid at his doorstep.

His WRITTEN authorization to allow the District of Columbia to call up 20,000 National Guard PRIOR to the demonstration/riot AND the WRITTEN refusal of that aid by the Mayor of DC, absolves him of subsequent events on Jan 6 th.

The paper trail AND the Declarations of the DOD and the Secretary of the Army under oath only point to Nancy or Chuckie making the decision to let the mob take control over the Capitol Police Department ( which was at 50 % census that day.)

It should be NOTED that when Nancy panicked and demanded IMMEDIATE activation AND deployment of a not deployed unit on Jan 6 th in the afternoon, after the entry of the Capital Building .

She wanted armored personnel carriers ( APC) WITH belt driven automatic machine guns and Abrams Tanks !

Biden's been in politics for 40 years. What has he done? No one is happy about kids being slaughtered.

We should have unarmed veterans with military dogs protecting schools. Jobs for veterans and the dogs would discourage kids from bringing weapons and drugs in to schools.
I’m not sure about the unarmed bit. No unarmed veteran with a dog can stop a bullet. Now if you want to arm them with rubber bullets or paintball guns loaded with kinetic projectiles or tear gas/pepper spray projectiles..

A real man wouldn’t be caught dead driving a Prius, let alone owning one. It’s an extremely effeminate vehicle, and not even one of the best hybrids these days.
From JD Power:

Compared to the demographics of the segment, Prius owners are much older and wealthier. Most are male (62% vs. 59% for the segment) with a median age of 65 years (vs. 48 years) and enjoying a median household income of $108,283 annually (vs. $72,685).

Those damn facts get in the way of your opinion!

@JeffT818 has completely exposed himself. He is a well-off, childless, elitist liberal who is out of touch with America and does not care about those in this country who are suffering as a result of his deranged vote. Further, he doesn't give a rip what happens to America after 2050 - he will be long gone.

Less than 1 percent of cars in the US are electric vehicles. Jeff has two! So, like radical Democrat Senator Stabenow - gas prices don't matter to Jeffy.

Stabenow this week: “On the issue of gas prices, after waiting for a long time to have enough chips in this country to finally get my electric vehicle, I got it and drove it from Michigan to here this last weekend and went by every single gas station and it didn’t matter how high it was,” Stabenow said.

I'm most sorry about the fact that Jeff resides in the town which my family helped build over a century ago - Naperville. People like Jeff are the reason it is going to crap.

Congrats Jeff! We know exactly who you are. Now, you are quick to say that your retirement plan is unaffected by 8.6 percent and increasing inflation. So, retire already! When my father was retired in Hawaii a 62 year old Asian-American man who had recently retired from his professor role joined his bridge group on Maui. Within 6 months, this seemingly healthy man had died from an aggressive cancer. So, if you truly CAN retire, you best not wait around because the clock is always ticking and none of us know how long we have....
I enjoy my job so I am in no hurry to retire. I am just as happy working as I will be in retirement so
I plan to work for 3-4 more years.

I technically only have one electric car. The Prius uses gas.

From the televised hearings this week, it is clear that Trump had the desire to pull off a coup but wasn't close to having the ability. As the years roll by, Trump will be seen as one of the worst presidents in US history right up there with Andrew Johnson.

Still voting Republican except for Trump!

• Haha
Reactions: fleetline
I enjoy my job so I am in no hurry to retire. I am just as happy working as I will be in retirement so

From the televised hearings this week, it is clear that Trump had the desire to pull off a coup but wasn't close to having the ability. As the years roll by, Trump will be seen as one of the worst presidents in US history right up there with Andrew Johnson.

Nome one insurrection in the history of humanity that didn’t involve weapons…you can’t because it wasn’t one. That partisan charade proves absolutely nothing whatsoever. Now, let’s talk about the FBI, Steele dossier, and the Russia investigation. That was the real coup attempt based on planted evidence and illegal spying.

Nome one insurrection in the history of humanity that didn’t involve weapons…you can’t because it wasn’t one. That partisan charade proves absolutely nothing whatsoever. Now, let’s talk about the FBI, Steele dossier, and the Russia investigation. That was the real coup attempt based on planted evidence and illegal spying.

From JD Power:

Compared to the demographics of the segment, Prius owners are much older and wealthier. Most are male (62% vs. 59% for the segment) with a median age of 65 years (vs. 48 years) and enjoying a median household income of $108,283 annually (vs. $72,685).

All that says is too many rich prunes are girly men.

• Love
Reactions: bung23

LOL. Had Trump wanted to pull off a coup, he could have cheated like Democrats who did pull off a coup (go see 2000 Mules). Folks in Yuma, AZ have already pled guilty. Hillary with her Russia hoax, FBI investigations based on said hoax, and Mueller coming up empty. But, the Fake News media successfully pushed the narrative to win the mid-terms. But, it is increasingly clear that the Democrats cheated big-time to win - 107 percent turnout in several states, late night vote counting stopped in 5 states simultaneously, etc.

Right now, you are supporting the WORST president in US history. Trump will go down as one of the greats. There is not one positive thing that Biden has done for the country. Care to name one? I can cite achievement after achievement for Trump.

People who want to retire are being crushed by your Democrat parties' inflation and don't have the luxury of 'enjoying their job' and continuing to work. Also, the Prius can use gas, but is it not an EV? It's a damn ugly vehicle to buy if it is a gas guzzler. As a gas guzzler, I know no man who would choose it.

Article said:
Following a peak sales year in 2012, when the Prius family sold 236,655 units, sales have steadily declined, reaching fewer than 70,000 sales in 2019.

The company's other hybrid products like the Camry and RAV4 Hybrid are so fantastic that no one wants a Prius anymore..
Looks like not only are the prunes limp, but also stupid. If it sounds like a liberal, it is a liberal.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
From JD Power:

Ummm.... he said “a real man wouldn’t drive a Prius” not that no males would drive one. Hahahahaha

Ummm.... he said “a real man wouldn’t drive a Prius” not that no males would drive one. Hahahahaha
+As always some things are too good to be true to refute you Yokels with real life.

My youngest Sister bought a Prius several years ago when they lived in Fla, just because she is cheap and wanted the MPG. ( They are millionaires in RE assets.) Her husband, who was in his late 70s at the time, refused to drive the car calling it ugly and more important underpowered. He went out and got an Ford F-150 pickup for himself. So they ended up with 2 car insurance bills and an unhappy marriage. Sister became further unhappy when her quarterly shopping trips to PX/BX
US on base shopping for cases of TP, paper products, cases of water. cases of soup, frozen food stuffs overwhelmed the capacity of the Prius to lug home. She eventually tried to GIVE the Prius away to her Daughter for nothing. The Daughter declined the gesture, because of where she lived in Colorado.

They sold the Prius, but still have the F-150, which she drives as they struggle with his advancing dementia.

You are letting TDS get in the way of Logical thinking.

What are you supposed to be complaining about ?
If you say the invasion of the Capital Building !
Then you have to ask !
How did they get into the area and then the Building ?
Did they overpower the 20,000 National Guard assigned protective duty ?
You say there weren't ANY National Guard assigned !

Now you ask who assigns National Guard ?
Guess what ? It ISN"T the President of the US. ( in this case Trump !) He ONLY has the power to AUTHORIZE the calling up of an authorized number. He can't order them to even get into uniform at home !
In this case there is BOTH written authorization AND testimony under oath and threat of perjury that the 20,000 NG could have been deployed into DC and controlled the mob. Who was 100% UNARMED.
There is even written papers from the Mayor of DC, declining President's offer of the 20,000 to protect the Capital.

ALL PRIOR to Jan 6 th !

So now you take a deep breath, and ask what did the those in charge that day do and when did they do or didn't do their duty ?

Did those in power heed the FBI's warnings of possible trouble, warnings delivered PRIOR to Jan 6 th, as testified to by Senator Chaney........or..........did they put up non scalable fencing as they did in the earlier riots/arsons in DC..........or...........did they cancel all leaves/vacation of the Capital Police or did they protect the building with only 50 % of their census.............or...........did they man the 3 feet high crowd control devices to the last man (think Le Mes )...........or.........did some Police invite them into the buildings ! As seen on Tape !

Who is "The Buck stops here !", person finally can't go ANY HIGHER !
DC Police Chief ? Nope.
Capital Police Chief ? Nope.
DC Mayor ? Nope.
Sgt at Arms Senate ? Nope.
Sgt at Arms House ? Nope.
President Trump ? NOPE.

Nancy,

That is all.

Last edited:

This story is a big nothing burger. Crickets.
But boy oh boy if this was three white guys beating a black kid to death, it’d be all over the MSM. Al Sharpton, Sunny Hostin, Raphael Warnock, Patrice Collors and every other lying, race-baiting scumbag liberal would be shouting from the rooftops. Violent crime needs to be exposed and covered the same, regardless of who the suspects and victims are.

This story is a big nothing burger. Crickets.
But boy oh boy if this was three white guys beating a black kid to death, it’d be all over the MSM. Al Sharpton, Sunny Hostin, Raphael Warnock, Patrice Collors and every other lying, race-baiting scumbag liberal would be shouting from the rooftops. Violent crime needs to be exposed and covered the same, regardless of who the suspects and victims are.
More importantly the government needs to treat it the same. They were bragging about it after murdering this kid. What were they bragging about? Happily killing a cracker? If so, that could possibly be a hate crime in addition to a violent crime.

Reactions: bung23
Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)

What is causing SADS? The 'experts' don't know. They DO know that the COVID vaccines are not causing these untimely deaths, LOL. Thanks @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27 - typical wild-ass libs who if they had their way would have forcibly injected every person in the US.

Justin Bieber and his wife having clots and some weird, shingles related disorder in their 20s or early 30s? Nope, not the vaccine.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
All that says is too many rich prunes are girly men.
Not that it matters but my wife drives the Prius and I drive the EV. Before the EV, I had a Prius for 12 years and put over 200k miles on it. The car was a rock. I am not a car person. It is just an appliance to me.

I will admit the car was very slow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I saw an article last month that listed the top 8 cars that are electric and UNDER $ 40,000 retail.

I thought this might be low $ enough for more Americans.....UNTIL........I noted that only ONE had a range of over 50 miles before needing charging !

No bueno....

Wow, how things have changed since the last time I was in an Illini chat forum. I used to be a member of 24/7 Sports forum, but got perma banned about a year and a half ago for expressing my conservative viewpoints. I love Werner and Piper's reporting and writing, but the mods over there were far left liberals and would look for any reason to ban anything other than far left rhetoric. Refreshing to see this isn't the case here.

I agree it was not an insurrection. It was just mostly protesters and some rag tag militia types with delusions of grandeur. It is possible that Trump was just using the post election nonsense to raise money.

Great to see the communist leader of Canada catch COVID for a second time. This racist fool won't allow the unvaccinated to leave Canada. But, because he is vaxxed and boosted, he can spread COVID around the world! He is thankful that the vaccine has kept his illness to a minimum, LOL. He says everyone should get the death jab so they will be safe too.

In the last 40 days, I have personally met and spent time with 9 people who have tested positive for COVID. ALL of them have been vaxxed and most have been boosted! That vaccine is working great. A true pandemic of the vaccinated! Meanwhile, my natural immunity is kicking ass! I was around most of these people when they had it (and were symptomatic) or just before they tested positive (1 on Thursday 6/2, 1 on Friday 6/3 and 6/4, and 2 on Sunday 6/5). All went down with COVID within a week.

Go get that booster @stoneaxe27 - it will insure you come down with COVID!

Great to see the communist leader of Canada catch COVID for a second time. This racist fool won't allow the unvaccinated to leave Canada. But, because he is vaxxed and boosted, he can spread COVID around the world! He is thankful that the vaccine has kept his illness to a minimum, LOL. He says everyone should get the death jab so they will be safe too.

In the last 40 days, I have personally met and spent time with 9 people who have tested positive for COVID. ALL of them have been vaxxed and most have been boosted! That vaccine is working great. A true pandemic of the vaccinated! Meanwhile, my natural immunity is kicking ass! I was around most of these people when they had it (and were symptomatic) or just before they tested positive (1 on Thursday 6/2, 1 on Friday 6/3 and 6/4, and 2 on Sunday 6/5). All went down with COVID within a week.

Go get that booster @stoneaxe27 - it will insure you come down with COVID!

I actually had COVID about a month ago. For me, it was like an average cold and for my wife it was like a minor cold. What is interesting is that I was in the office the day before I tested positive and was in close contact with several boosted people and not a single person caught it.

I actually had COVID about a month ago. For me, it was like an average cold and for my wife it was like a minor cold. What is interesting is that I was in the office the day before I tested positive and was in close contact with several boosted people and not a single person caught it.
I’m not really sure if that means much. Some years all of us under our roof gets the stomach bug and other years only one does and the rest are spared.

They sure don’t know how to be consistent with their lies! I remember @stoneaxe27 telling us how well the stock market was doing under brain dead. Ooops, all gains under Biden gone with inflation well above 8 percent amid record spending. Jimmy Carter 2.0

Hey @JeffT818 - your worst President ever was 100 percent right about your brain dead, far left radical guy Biden! Yeah, you hold Republican values as the country burns around your gated community. Just so long as your gates hold and the power stays on to charge your Prius everything will be OK

Well, studies which were previously buried by the Fake News are getting out now and those studies say the asymptomatic were NEVER spreading COVID. It was a total myth. So, I'm not surprised that you didn't get anyone since you had a minor case.

When I had it (36 hour flu with night sweats and fever), I was kicked out immediately. But, I didn't get my wife, children, or relatives in the house (Christmas). After 36 hours, fever and temperature were gone......did have fatigue and irritating cough for a few weeks.

Recently, had extremely close contact with family in house for 2 weeks when they were all positive. My A/B 4.5 months later were lit.

Reactions: ILisBest
They sure don’t know how to be consistent with their lies! I remember @stoneaxe27 telling us how well the stock market was doing under brain dead. Ooops, all gains under Biden gone with inflation well above 8 percent amid record spending. Jimmy Carter 2.0

$ 401's anyone ?

After today's shit storm. (Monday)
2022 Stock market current losses in bear market to date' 11 Trillion dollars !

Hey @JeffT818 - your worst President ever was 100 percent right about your brain dead, far left radical guy Biden! Yeah, you hold Republican values as the country burns around your gated community. Just so long as your gates hold and the power stays on to charge your Prius everything will be OK

It’s amazing but Trump has been right about almost every single thing…

More importantly the government needs to treat it the same. They were bragging about it after murdering this kid. What were they bragging about? Happily killing a cracker? If so, that could possibly be a hate crime in addition to a violent crime.
Nobody will say anything about it being a hate crime since it was one of us Crackers. It was a hate crime. Little al sharpton is probably on his way now. I forgot it is just White people that are racist.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Most violent crime against a person is a hate crime, anti-social behavior is not normally the product of your next door type neighbor.

Intent is a powerful directive. Prison a nice place to remove some people for long periods of time.

Hey @JeffT818 - you bizarrely asked what was the point about gas prices in Ireland going up 10 percent in 2 weeks. When I answered your question you ignored it. The point is 10 percent in 16 days is an extreme jump. I know you have your electric Prius so you just don’t care. But, any goods that you buy that rely on diesel or air travel you may use do rely on oil.

Here’s one of your fellow Biden loving networks touting a 5 cent decrease in gas prices! Amazing what they will do to prop up dementia Joe! Recall, gas went up 60 cents per gallon in the 17 days I was in Ireland. That is not a story, but a nickel drop - big news!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT