ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I did not realize that there are posters on this board who worked in the White House. They have not identified themselves. Meeting Trump at some social gathering means nothing. Trump has a history of treating mostly everyone who deals with him poorly.

You are the one who is blind. Trump was pressuring Pence to commit an illegal act on 1/6. Everyone agrees that it was illegal even the attorney who originated the idea. If Pence would have done Trump's bidding, the country would have been in chaos. This is the man you keep defending.
Stuffing Ballots is also illegal . The notion that this election was clean is absurd. We deserve clean elections. I am not going to rehash the details but election integrity is absolutely critical going forward

As far as I know, there is not one person who worked with Trump on his White House staff that has anything good to say about the man. This is in contrast to the high regard most staff had for Pence. If Trump is the nominee in 24, I will pass on him again.
Does Kelly Ann Conway count? Just watched an interview where she praised him for standing by her when her TDS husband unravelled on twitter. How bout Kushner, does he count? Haven't heard much from Kudlow.

I have to assume you knew the above statement was not true. #dontbeastonedaxe

I did not realize that there are posters on this board who worked in the White House. They have not identified themselves. Meeting Trump at some social gathering means nothing. Trump has a history of treating mostly everyone who deals with him poorly.

You are the one who is blind. Trump was pressuring Pence to commit an illegal act on 1/6. Everyone agrees that it was illegal even the attorney who originated the idea. If Pence would have done Trump's bidding, the country would have been in chaos. This is the man you keep defending.

LOL. Your derangement knows no bounds. The first 'Gay' cabinet official loves Trump. I only say 'Gay' since this is a qualification for you and your party. I want a president who is demanding of his staff. You voted for Biden who appointed the second 'Gay' cabinet official. While old Pete was on a 2-month paternity leave, the shit hit the fan in the supply chain. Trump wouldn't put up with that BS, but your guy did. A lot of delicate types like you can't handle an 'Alpha' like Trump or Musk. They do demand a lot of their people and many just can't take it.

Sorry, Jeff, meeting / observing people outside of work tells you a lot about people. It's amazing you haven't learned that after 60 years on this Earth. So, you have zero first hand information on Trump but have passed judgement over those who have first hand information. Sounds like yet another emotional decision - to be expected from a guy who is screwing up my hometown.

I do not know Trump himself, but have spent time with his staff before the 2020 election. They shared some stories with me. He is not the Buffoon he is portrayed to be by the treasonous media. I also know some donors that have spent time with Trump on AF1 and dinners with his family.

Last edited:

Don’t mean to speak for others, but I doubt anyone on this board wanted Trump to win via Pence.

You’re right, the country would have been in chaos. Liberals would have gone right back to rioting and burning down the country. Instead, the loony left got their way, and now chaos is coming from the economy, Russia, etc.

My friend who is stationed on the border of Poland would be in Providence, RI if Trump were still in office. Instead, he’s delivering tanks and training soldiers overseas to be ready for Putin’s army. Putin waited for a white flag like Biden to be in office to create chaos.

Young parents that are struggling to feed their newborns wouldn’t mind Trump right now. Tell them they avoided chaos.

Tell border town police they avoided chaos by voting for Biden. They will laugh at you.

But yes, we avoided 4 more years of media and Dem promoted violence if Trump had won.

Anyone else seeing this on the news regularly in their area? This is the 3rd person in the last couple months that has threatened to jump on to the highway to end their life around Denver.

Well, predictably, the natural immune systems of people who bunkered down have been compromised. This outcome was utterly predictable and an intended consequence brought about by those doing the lockdowns. These people are sick.

The antidote is undoubtedly continued death jab injections.

Don’t forget all the things Biden said a couple years ago, when he blames oil executives for the situation we are in. Threatened to destroy the industry, now he’s begging them for help.

Don’t forget all the things Biden said a couple years ago, when he blames oil executives for the situation we are in. Threatened to destroy the industry, now he’s begging them for help.

His spoke-checks-a lot-of boxes person said he still intends to end carbon just yesterday in response to a Doocy question.

288987592_1241363693066975_5594802949732305663_n.jpg

HFD!

Well, @JeffT818 - yet another policy failure brought to you by falling Joe Biden. Really, it is a catastrophe because he has killed the economy while increasing coal usage - which means thanks to Biden and your vote, the number of EVs being powered by coal has increased from 1 in 5 (Under Trump) to 1 in 4 (under Biden). Well done!!

Hey Nancy, Stone-brain and Jeff (@JeffT818 @stoneaxe27 @nthomp ) - you guys claim to be deeply upset and saddened by invasions of Congress.

Well, why have none of you complained about the Democrats insurrection from a few days ago? Little Shifty-Schiff helped a bunch of left wing anarchists from the Colbert show penetrate the Capitol to steal and storm Republicans.

These people need to be detained indefinitely! C'mon boys and girls - be consistent and bitch and moan about this one, too.

Well, @JeffT818 - yet another policy failure brought to you by falling Joe Biden. Really, it is a catastrophe because he has killed the economy while increasing coal usage - which means thanks to Biden and your vote, the number of EVs being powered by coal has increased from 1 in 5 (Under Trump) to 1 in 4 (under Biden). Well done!!

The world's No 1 user of coal ? Paris Climate Accord excused; Chin-na.

• Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6

Lefty racists of all colors and creeds inundating this administration and the dem party (anti-Semite Squad members). Can’t we just, ahem, eliminate the left?

There are 5 + decisions coming this term that will make the left lose their minds as a result; above and including Roe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT