ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

You get owned on the regular….no way you are a private practice attorney…
I see not one of you is willing to own up to the fact tha Trump covered for the torture murder of the journalist and kisses the Princes ass. Of course he kissed the Kings ass to when he went to SaudiArabia as his first foreign visit. Too much money for a grifter and his grifter family to not go after. OK so let’s hear “whataboutBiden sons paintings” lol

• Haha
Reactions: fleetline
I see not one of you is willing to own up to the fact tha Trump covered for the torture murder of the journalist and kisses the Princes ass. Of course he kissed the Kings ass to when he went to SaudiArabia as his first foreign visit. Too much money for a grifter and his grifter family to not go after. OK so let’s hear “whataboutBiden sons paintings” lol

He called it the worst cover up in history, and put sanctions on the people involved.

BTW, the Judge in the Rittenhouse case just removed MSNBC from having courtroom access. Someone representing MSNBC had followed the jury's bus, which is against the law. When the person was caught, they said they were given a directive to do so.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest

left wing media trying to dox the jury
BTW, the Judge in the Rittenhouse case just removed MSNBC from having courtroom access. Someone representing MSNBC had followed the jury's bus, which is against the law. When the person was caught, they said they were given a directive to do so.
I posted, but didn't have a reliable news source yet to link. Good job. And NBC, too. Originally was just MSNBC. And this is an example of the media being an enemy of the people of the United States.

oh-sure-john-candy.gif

• Sad
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Trying to dox the jurors.….the American media is the enemy of the people…

I posted, but didn't have a reliable news source yet to link. Good job. And NBC, too. Originally was just MSNBC. And this is an example of the media being an enemy of the people of the United States.
🤡

A little off topic, but has anyone heard from Cratch in the last month or two?

Reactions: bung23
Doc friend of mine works at the local hospital. 706 workers will be losing their jobs at that hospital on Dec. 6th for not being vaccinated.

Doc friend of mine works at the local hospital. 706 workers will be losing their jobs at that hospital on Dec. 6th for not being vaccinated.
yup. My liberal friends just posted about their son losing his job at the hospital. Apparently a bunch of his coworkers are leaving with him. They appear not too happy with this administration. Joe and Kamala are on quite a roll.

• Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6 and nthomp
yup. My liberal friends just posted about their son losing his job at the hospital. Apparently a bunch of his coworkers are leaving with him. They appear not too happy with this administration. Joe and Kamala are on quite a roll.
But, a Reagan conservative @nthomp (aka “The Fraud”) just laughed at your post. Nancy loves destruction hence his support for BLM and Biden

The mandate on any healthcare facility that deals with Medicare/Medicaid goes into effect Jan 4th. There’s already huge shortage of nurses. About to get worse.
It’s approaching catastrophic levels where I work. Hospitals cannot get rid of patients to Long term care facilities that have lost a ton of workers. Combined with the recent surge, the hospitals are literally overflowing. In fact, the areas designated for surgical care are almost all gone. No more elective surgery and even some necessary surgery for weeks. The mandate will push this overboard …..

It’s approaching catastrophic levels where I work. Hospitals cannot get rid of patients to Long term care facilities that have lost a ton of workers. Combined with the recent surge, the hospitals are literally overflowing. In fact, the areas designated for surgical care are almost all gone. No more elective surgery and even some necessary surgery for weeks. The mandate will push this overboard …..

We’re getting a disgusting taste of what govt run healthcare looks like in this country.

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
I'm reccing Grandson # 3 , who has NO direction, enlist and be trained into some type of healthcare.

Any thoughts on branch or specific training ?

I am assuming that a decent percentage of the 706 at the local hospital are simply waiting it out as long as possible and will comply. It will be interesting to watch unfold.

The hospital is making it seem to the non-compliant that they have to sign a letter of resignation. Which seems like a bad idea for the worker. If you arent getting vaxxed, hold out and get fired.

I'm reccing Grandson # 3 , who has NO direction, enlist and be trained into some type of healthcare.

Any thoughts on branch or specific training ?
Administration. Unfortunately that’s where all the money is going.

I am assuming that a decent percentage of the 706 at the local hospital are simply waiting it out as long as possible and will comply. It will be interesting to watch unfold.

The hospital is making it seem to the non-compliant that they have to sign a letter of resignation. Which seems like a bad idea for the worker. If you arent getting vaxxed, hold out and get fired.
Not sure. We had a huge shortage before the surge hit and the mandate even. Therefore, they were handing out exemptions like candy despite a thin veneered public stance. Have they been hit by a surge where you are referring to?

Good advice for anyone being pushed out of a job, in any industry. Don’t quit, make them fire you.

If you saw the things I see in LTC.. I have a few dozen homes I’m responsible for. Not a single home is staffed adequately and the nurses they do have are quitting left and right. I’ve seen situations where a single nurse is responsible for a hall of 30-40 residents. That’s passing meds, charting, feeding, and hygiene care all on one nurse instead of a whole team. It’s impossible for them so they get overwhelmed and quit.

Not sure. We had a huge shortage before the surge hit and the mandate even. Therefore, they were handing out exemptions like candy despite a thin veneered public stance. Have they been hit by a surge where you are referring to?
Honestly, I havent paid attention yet. But this could be very catastrophic. My niece already put in her 2 weeks and there are 8 nurses in her department. None of the 8 are getting the vax. Seven of them have already had the virus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT