ADVERTISEMENT

Game 6: Illinois vs. Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug- can we get an answer on Caleb day?

I mean, he is supposedly the best defender and we obviously have the worst defense so?? Is this a discipline thing? I saw him on special teams so he's obviously not hurt. Tia

Originally posted by dtrain79:
Uh, haven't noticed that the rest of the SEC is having trouble scoring.
Oh, they don't. although TAMU struggling today. But watch that game play and watch our D for a while.

Originally posted by djpc:

Originally posted by dtrain79:

Uh, haven't noticed that the rest of the SEC is having trouble scoring.
Oh, they don't. although TAMU struggling today. But watch that game play and watch our D for a while.
The SEC is way better than the B1G.

Originally posted by bucshon:
Play calling in the red zone sucks balls.
Yeah, that play was crap even if it was forward. Spread the field and run or pass to the middle.

MAC level talent on D and our O line.

Oh, there is another big play from a below average PU team. This is just horrible!

Does our D even practice or understand taking the right tackling angles?

Well, that should about do it. Game. Season. Era.

This defense looks beaten mentally. Really a shame.

....at this point, I'm ready for a 20 point margin of defeat. The explanation point for the media to make the program the laughingstock it is

Originally posted by JonnyMo96:
Again- where the fck is Caleb day?? Barton is horrible!!
Who cares where he is? Keep the players who are screwing up out there. We need it to continue for just a few more minutes, and it's all over.

Once again, how do you not fire this idiot after 2012? 2013?

He's the worst coach in FBS football, he really is. You could give him Alabama's team, and I'm not sure he goes 8-4.

I do not know who number 21 is, but that is one of the most pathetic efforts of tackling in the history of Illini football!

I to am going back to an SEC game once the half starts back, Miss State is giving A&M all it wants.

If Illinois cares about football at all, there has to be accountability after this game (win or lose).

Laughable. Time for post-game possible HC replacements threads. Sickening too watch. Get Lasagna and his band of nitwits outta here.

I feel bad for kids like lacrosse, day, etc. really poor FB decisions.

Have to believe lots of recruits jump ship. We can't complain about kids not coming here. Would u?

Originally posted by daija1005:
now Illinois has to pass.......here comes the pass rush..............
PU's pass rush sux. That's part of the reason this isn't over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT