ADVERTISEMENT

Game 6: Illinois vs. Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad we got the defensive gap assignments Beckman was complaining about cleaned up at halftime.Oh,I long for the team that knocked off Michigan 35-14...hell even the one who lost to them 65-62.

Sure was fun sitting in the stands and watching us knock off AZ State in front of a packed house.This is 70's stuff and record losing streak stuff we have now.

Originally posted by UndercoverIllini:
I've converted.

Purdue winning this game helps the Illini in the long run. There is no way around it.
Yeah, I think laughing at the ineptitude is healthier for all of us.

Banks definitely should be gone today and probably Beckie. Think I'd can Cubit too. I'd rather have Lunt drawing up plays on his palm in the huddle. Winless in Big Ten.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'm going to call it right now.

We still win this one.

Vomit.

If you are 4-2 and fire Beckman, you can still make a bowl.

We aren't that smart.

Originally posted by OSKEEWAWA12:
I feel bad for kids like lacrosse, day, etc. really poor FB decisions.

Have to believe lots of recruits jump ship. We can't complain about kids not coming here. Would u?
Probably so. But we don't have any on defense where we need them, anyway, so not that big of a loss.

Any semi decent coach can take this roster - which isn't nearly as bad as the last Turner or Tepper years - and go 3-1 in the non-con and find a way to grind out 3 Bug Ten wins.

That's the thing. We're not asking much.

Originally posted by illiniallstars:

Originally posted by L.A. Chief:
Can you imagine being the person who has to explain AutoScout to Beckman?
shameless self promotion... that was me!!
Seriously? I'm imaging it to be a very difficult endeavor. Like teaching calculus to kindergarteners.

Originally posted by SteveInSeattle:
Any semi decent coach can take this roster - which isn't nearly as bad as the last Turner or Tepper years - and go 3-1 in the non-con and find a way to grind out 3 Bug Ten wins.

That's the thing. We're not asking much.
Yep, it's not as much of a talent issue as people think or claim. This is a competence issue. 100%.

Originally posted by illiniallstars:

Can you imagine being the person who has to explain AutoScout to Beckman?
shameless self promotion... that was me!!
Seriously? I'm imaging it to be a very difficult endeavor. Like teaching calculus to kindergarteners.
Yep, seriously. It is the best job ever - perfect intersection of computer vision research and real-world application (in sports no less).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT