ADVERTISEMENT

Game 2: Illinois vs. Western Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they score here we're about done. They're getting 4,5,6 yards a play and as our defense wears down we won't be able to stop them at all.

How does it take half a second to get a review on a non-scoring catch, but we can't get a review on their touchdown run?

This Illini team will get killed in the B1G. Gordon will run for 300 yds against this D.

Close calls go against us and we cant even get a close TD review. Does Beckman even know to take charge and have it reviewed.

The Oline was supposed to be improved?

We are getting rolled at home by W KY after they fumbled twice in the first half...nuff said

never knew any O&Ber so keen to share misery as the Cpt.
laugh.r191677.gif

Another year down the tubes..... Just fire these guys already

So far we have totally screwed up our goal line offense by running two quick snap shallow backfield plays and then screwed up the dumb field goal call.

This team is not nearly as good as we were last year.We looked really good the first four games,put up a ton of points...

I said coming in it would be up to the offense not to make mistakes

And while they haven't coughed it up nonstop like they did against LA Tech, they've certainly shot themselves in the foot way too many times. Only 7 points at this stage when they easily could have had 14 or 17 is pathetic.

Illinois football is just not any fun to watch. It feels like a chore to sit here and watch this team play...and this has been going on for years.

Oh, one more...

A long pass on 3rd and 3, then a 50 yd fg attempt on 4 &3 in 4 down territory?

Does someone steal the Illini coaches brain on game days?

So.......any cheerleaders out there still insisting on 'continuity' for the program? Cause, ya know.....give any coach enough time and he'll get it going, right? Isn't that the thought?

Man out D is not better than last year- more depth but these kids gotta make plays- it's like they are thinking instead of playing

Well I was a month premature according to mom and dad, but, I stand by my opinion on Beckman. I know it seems reactionary, but, this staff shouldn't have gotten a second year.

Wow, heads-up play by Dudek. Would have been so Illinois to not score there.

and now our 3rd out of bounds kick off of the season.

How many mistakes is this team going to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT