ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Almost every person in this country can trace their lineage back to not in America, of course lots of people are going to have a softer spot or immigrants in much of the country.

People with Scotch-Irish backgrounds - often poor yeoman farmers by ancestry, and settled in greater Appalachia over time - are the exceptions.
No denying what you are saying but what is happening now in the US is a sinister attempt by people that want to change political demographics.

I would never accuse you of lying. I just don't agree with your political views. I enjoy your stories and believe them. Especially the one where the wedding venue terminated their open bar policy after your family wedding. LOL
He doesn’t outright lie. I’m sure most of the stories started out with a bit of truth. He then exaggerated over the years to the point of ridiculousness. Now he’s so lost he doesn’t know how stupid they sound.

My favorite is he was baseline behind the pass to Christian Laettner. Was he in the building? Probably. That turned into him directing Grant Hill where to pass over the years.

He’s full of shit.

No denying what you are saying but what is happening now in the US is a sinister attempt by people that want to change political demographics.
BS, you are buying the "replacement " White supremacist trope.n

He doesn’t outright lie. I’m sure most of the stories started out with a bit of truth. He then exaggerated over the years to the point of ridiculousness. Now he’s so lost he doesn’t know how stupid they sound.

My favorite is he was baseline behind the pass to Christian Laettner. Was he in the building? Probably. That turned into him directing Grant Hill where to pass over the years.

He’s full of shit.
We each have to judge the posts based on our own experience. However, this post of yours is funny.

He’s full of shit.
Mary Anne and I with Matt and John were at Duke/Kentucky game. I had scalped the 4 seats between the hoops at Philly.

We had started to leave with Kentucky winning and were on an exit ramp behind where Grant Hill was making the throw in., but we stopped to watch Duke lose !

Hill made the 3/4 long throw unimpeded, Leitner made the catch. Had enough calmness to make a shoulder/head fake to his right and turn the other way....SWISH.

Duke Wins.

We got out of the building before the crowd.

Since that game and one at Cuse VS ND where Cuse had a 50 + win streak at Manley Field House, pre-Dome. Jimmy B allowed a court long, unimpeded throw in, ND made the shot ! Cuse loses !

Guard the short time throw ins !

I estimate that you’re completely full of shit.
The last doubter to my life and Matt at Illinois was over 15 years ago, back when Jeff was our Rivals host.
This guy represented himself as an Executive at a local Bank.

When it was discovered that he was the drive-in teller, he disappeared from here. Although it's my belief employment is good.

If you don't think Germany has a lower crime rate than the US, I'm not sure what to say. "Get a clue" might be best.
I must have been factoring the approx 10,000,000 people murdered by Germany.

I must have been factoring the approx 10,000,000 people murdered by Germany.

Usually when people talk about crime rate, they aren’t talking about war crimes that happened 80-90 years ago.

Germany has a lower crime rate than the USA by a lot. US has at least 5x murders per capita than Germany.

The last doubter to my life and Matt at Illinois was over 15 years ago, back when Jeff was our Rivals host.
This guy represented himself as an Executive at a local Bank.

When it was discovered that he was the drive-in teller, he disappeared from here. Although it's my belief employment is good.
The difference here is I’m not representing myself as anyone. You’re the one that is obsessed with what I do for a living.

Also, that dude is not “the last doubter.” You have a reputation.

Any Jew with a family long time memory to the 20 th Century and today in Brandons America should rethink their voting Dem !

It should be ZERO !

Did you actually understand the tweet ?
I did. It’s clear you didn’t. Anecdotally, the creator of the tweet has seen a big shift towards Diaper Donnie.

Come on now…. Pfizer is so transparent and honest….they would never do anything shady.

I did not realize this until a year ago when helping my son with his history but it seems antiquated and ripe for abuse…
Of the 73% of Republicans who want illegal immigration completely stopped, only 10% of those want more legal immigration. Looks like we have a little over 1/3 of the party that isn’t in sync with the vast majority on matters of immigration. The 63% include a lot of well-educated and financially well-off Republicans. The 37% who say “We’ve always done it that way” is how businesses go bankrupt, teams stop innovating and become losers and countries eventually change into something unrecognizable, as in getting “fundamentally changed”. But AB Stoddard is rooting for Biden to be elected.

Reactions: flight 33

As if we didn’t already know that Gretchen and her cronies were dishonest scumbags…..

Reactions: ILisBest
First thing you have to know is that I've testified UNDER OATH, in Municipal Court, State Court, Federal Court, numerous Grand Juries and Depositions.

When I place my hand on The Bible, and swear "to tell the Truth and The Entire Truth", I do so with no fear or trepidation because my conscience is clear !

The following is true ! Long story, but all comes together at the end.

I started my corporate job on the Management Training Dept. at Saks Fifth Ave at their main building at 611 Fifth Ave. I was promoted to run the Winter Whites Sale, and it did well. Saks decided to run a full catalogue issue and I was tasked to research the type of merchandise that stores like Bloomindale's, Bergdorf's, Neiman-Marcus and others carried in their catalogues.

Saks was growing in NYC sales and opening new stores across the USA. The 611 Fifth was rapidly running out of storage space and shipping space.

Just before the White Sale started they purchased a building on West 14 St, just past the wholesale meat packing district. The building had 6-8 floors and 6 or so trucking bays to ship goods either retail or wholesale.

The catalogue started and eventually used 3 or 4 floors of the building. Retail mail orders eventually reached $ 40 million on an annualized basis. I was the Operations Manager, reporting to the overall manager.

This all occurred in the early 70's.

I left Saks and joined the NJSP.

Several decades passed by and I was looking for an easy job in Security.

My Sister who had first got me into Saks, was now the GM/VP for the NYC American Girl Place store across 49 st from Saks. Her Loss Prevention head was a Retired First Grade Detective from NYPD. (First Grade is the highest rank of Detective, equal to a Captain, but must be earned not take a test !)

So he knew some Retired NYPD members that had started a Security company and needed help. I interviewed and was hired that day to be their Night Supervising Inspector. As such I would take a company car from their Newark, NJ office and unannounced inspect their approx 75/80 sites in Manhattan, literally from The World Trade Center to sites above Harlem. If they were short of actual guards, I would spot fill in at places like Sotheby's, Empire State Building and special events like Fashion Week.

One Fashion Week I was assigned to Guard a Meet and Greet Cocktail party in Lower Manhattan !

Imagine my surprise that the building on W 14Th Street was the EXACT place where I had worked for Saks almost 40 years prior !

There was a small sports car, that had been brought up the freight elevator ! Everyone 100 or so were exclaiming on the car !
After the free booze and canapes ran out I met the owner of the car and it was Elon !

He showed me the roadster Type S and IIRC it was the First Vehicle ! It was very low and small and I didn't fit ! He said it was a tight for him as well ! Told him it looked like a Lotus Elan. He advised that Lotus was under contract to deliver "gliders" (just the body), and the rest of assembly was in Calif.

I don't know if the "show" was for additional financing or to sell to forward production.

I knew it as a Lotus lookalike, because in the mid 70's & 80's I was a silent partner of a Lotus dealership in NJ. We had to have 2 Lotuses in inventory for the main area , which was buying classics and rehabbing for sale. We would a floor plan from a local bank, which would finance buying Vets, Ferraris, Mustangs, Austin Healey and the like !

But that's another story!
Most of your posts are tedious like this. You go on and on about details of your life that most people don't care about. It really doesn't matter if your posts are true or not, the fact is that many of your posts are all about you and contribute nothing to the discussion. Either you fabricate or brag, neither is a positive to this board.

No other poster comes close to you in this regard. It is sad that you try so hard to impress anonymous message board posters.

Last edited:
Of the 73% of Republicans who want illegal immigration completely stopped, only 10% of those want more legal immigration. Looks like we have a little over 1/3 of the party that isn’t in sync with the vast majority on matters of immigration. The 63% include a lot of well-educated and financially well-off Republicans. The 37% who say “We’ve always done it that way” is how businesses go bankrupt, teams stop innovating and become losers and countries eventually change into something unrecognizable, as in getting “fundamentally changed”. But AB Stoddard is rooting for Biden to be elected.
As usual you have it ass backwards. Immigration is what has made us what we are the envy of the world. Entrepreneurial, innovative, hard working, best economy. Every immigrant that had come to the U S , which I assume are all of us and the 66 per cent of your Republicans have assimilated to make the US multiculture, multiracial, multi religious aagain the strongest country in history.

As usual you have it ass backwards. Immigration is what has made us what we are the envy of the world. Entrepreneurial, innovative, hard working, best economy. Every immigrant that had come to the U S , which I assume are all of us and the 66 per cent of your Republicans have assimilated to make the US multiculture, multiracial, multi religious aagain the strongest country in history.
This isn’t true entirely. Unvetted immigration will be a disaster as Western Europe is finding out.

The Roman Empire didn’t last. The Sun now sets on the British Empire. Nothing lasts forever. The only constant in life is that it changes. Your claim a few pages ago as to who from where is the majority coming across the open border is false. It’s no longer the 4 closest countries south of the US border. You are always wrong.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Judge on my facts presented, rather than his hum drum life.

Willing to bet my “hum drum life” has been much more joyful and fulfilling than yours despite living half as long as you.

You don’t see me needing to exaggerate and boast about my life on an anonymous forum. Begging for affirmation from anonymous strangers is as sad as it gets, but please tell us some more big fish stories.

The Roman Empire didn’t last. The Sun now sets on the British Empire. Nothing lasts forever. The only constant in life is that it changes. Your claim a few pages ago as to who from where is the majority coming across the open border is false. It’s no longer the 4 closest countries south of the US border. You are always wrong.
This is nonsensical.

James Bond is dead. Moneypenny will be wearing a burka 20 years from now. England, France, Denmark, Belgium, The Netherlands are all toast.
You aren’t joking. The Islamic in that country have said the plan is to out breed the locals to gain control.

Reactions: Uncoach
False. The immigration in the last 100 years especially from most of the world is largely vetted.
I would agree with you in the sense that we have tightened up visa and entry of legal immigrants, largely from Europe, Asia. However the boarder to Mexico has let in millions of illegals obviously without any vetting.. They are here living and working and good Americans, and the children born here are Citizens

I would agree with you in the sense that we have tightened up visa and entry of legal immigrants, largely from Europe, Asia. However the boarder to Mexico has let in millions of illegals obviously without any vetting.. They are here living and working and good Americans, and the children born here are Citizens
People from Mexico are largely just wanting a better life but there is no question that there are large criminal element from South America that has crossed over. Meanwhile, I wonder why Orban won’t let the EU and the United States bully him.

Funny how the left have zero repercussions

Reactions: ILisBest

Lol. California is a liberal hell hole.

They don’t arrest people that walk out of stores with hundreds of $ of stolen goods. This is not surprising. Crime goes down when you stop going after criminals. It’s amazing!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT