ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Who knows if she is trying to see something on gun or goofing around. Obviously not being trained. If this is trying to make a point the US Military is crap, the post is BS. So typical of RW media.
It’s a video…..make of it what you will….

Anyone believe that is an Army training? First we have best military and training in the world probably by a power of 10. Do you believe she is trained in that manner? Most importantly, do you think they allow cell phones and photographs to be taken in boot camp or a Military Training Course. Get real.
I have training videos from my buddy that was a SWCC boat operator in Navy. They absolutely have their phones with them at training sites.

• Haha
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
This is going to go over like a lead balloon. Seems pretty bad when you are the team constantly moaning about being the victim of "rigging."

And btw ... Trump is going to win Ohio by like 11% if Biden is on the ballot. More if he's not.
I agree with this assessment….

I've known whom Alan Dershowitz is for decades. That doesn't mean he hasn't been sucking up to Trump (probably to remain relevant when he otherwise wouldn't be) for years now. I believe he was on the "defense team" for the first impeachment. So again, he's highly biased here.

You live in a crazy bubble where you think the only thing worth listening to is people sucking Trump's little dick. I don't. It doesn't mean Trump's bubble is always wrong, but it sure isn't always right either. If Dershowitz thinks the case never should have been brought, it's a very fair take. If he thinks the prosecution's case went poorly, then he's telling Trump fans what they want to hear, and they may end up very disappointed (Trump's best case is probably a hung jury).

So you know he has a small penis, more power to you ! I don't care one way or the other.

There you go pontificating and going against what Dershowitz has said on the air for years.

He has spoken that he is a lifelong Democrat and has never voted for Trump !

So you know he has a small penis, more power to you ! I don't care one way or the other.

There you go pontificating and going against what Dershowitz has said on the air for years.

He has spoken that he is a lifelong Democrat and has never voted for Trump !

Alan Dershowitz has spent the last decade defending everything Trump has done AND REPRESENTING HIM. You trying to act like he's unbiased is completely hilarious.

Good luck to Trump on getting a hung jury next week. If he doesn't, I can only imagine the spin that I will hear.

The next time someone tells you about the immigration bill the Democrats offered, keep in mind they are full of shit and intentionally opened the border and have no real intention to stop the flow….

Alan Dershowitz has spent the last decade defending everything Trump has done AND REPRESENTING HIM. You trying to act like he's unbiased is completely hilarious.

Good luck to Trump on getting a hung jury next week. If he doesn't, I can only imagine the spin that I will hear.

You are stating that you know Alan's list of clients, for the past decade. Please list them for us that don't use Google or AI in their posts.

I was always taught that EVERYONE deserved legal representation.

I guess Duke Law School taught a different course on Ethics.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
You are stating that you know Alan's list of clients, for the past decade. Please list them for us that don't use Google or AI in their posts.

I was always taught that EVERYONE deserved legal representation.

I guess Duke Law School taught a different course on Ethics.
[/QUOTE]

This might be the most moronic post yet. Dershowitz represented Trump.

No one is suggesting that Trump shouldn’t have lawyers, just that you should probably consider their proclamations regarding their own clients as biased.

I have no idea how this is hard to understand.

It’s close to the equivalent of me saying Alvin Bragg and Letitia James think Trump is guilty of crimes. So what?

RW crap. RW media. RW media crap. MAGAts. It’s all your posts say. #underachievement
Read DOD regs. Any poster's friend / relative that took pictures or movies on cell phone, or had phone while in the field, or in training except for very narrow windows , are lucky they got away with it.

Reactions: tjfleck6
Yeah well I bet your parents don’t have any $NVDA and are too scared to short $DJT. I bet they bent over to Joe and got vaccinated too.
$$$$. NVDA $1,045. I made over 100 percent of my initial investment 4 years ago today alone, Icky. If only you had that wisdom and courage to buy it at $65 / share in February 2020.

I wish both of my parents had been alive to take the vax. Most elderly people were scared to death by the government.

My father would have had no need to buy NVDA since he bought Costco and BRKB in the 90s. Ask Jeff, elderly people like stocks with dividends. They take these stocks to their grave since capital gains reset at death. I am stuck with my play NVDA for life. But fear not, my most substantial holdings are in an IRA and even better a ROTH.

Last edited:
$$$$. NVDA $1,045. I made over 100 percent of my initial investment 4 years ago today alone, Icky. If only you had that wisdom and courage to buy it at $65 / share in February 2020.

I wish both of my parents had been alive to take the vax. Most elderly people were scared to death by the government.

My father would have had no need to buy NVDA since he bought Costco and BRKB in the 90s. Ask Jeff, elderly people like stocks with dividends. They take these stocks to their grave since capital gains reset at death. I am stock with my play NVDA for life. But fear not, my most substantial holdings are in an IRA and even better a ROTH.
My Maiden Aunt Mary only owned Stock or Bonds that paid her dividend income. She spent much of her time cashing in $ coupons attached to her Stocks/Bonds.

Last edited:
And Democrats claim Republicans are the party that pushes fear.
Yes. And this post is a few under the other one I posted about the GW alarmists going back to 1983. Many scientists suggested we were entering an ice age in the early 70’s. Most intelligent people didn’t listen to them, but when their prediction failed epically, they came back with the GW catastrophe and have tried to sucker people for 40 years.

Reactions: ILisBest
Read DOD regs. Any poster's friend / relative that took pictures or movies on cell phone, or had phone while in the field, or in training except for very narrow windows , are lucky they got away with it.
John getting thrown into a huge full cattle water troff after his Solo flight was on video.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
LOL. Who’s enforcing those regs? You think a group of SWCC guys are going to turn each other in for having phones at the range? You can’t possibly be that naive.

What a weird rabbit hole to go down to attempt to explain away a meaningless 5 second video.

• Haha
LOL. Who’s enforcing those regs? You think a group of SWCC guys are going to turn each other in for having phones at the range? You can’t possibly be that naive.

What a weird rabbit hole to go down to attempt to explain away a meaningless 5 second video.
The whole thing is nonsensical to me. Anyone see what was happening to Russians with phones in Ukraine. Supposedly you are telling me the US Military is using phones freely? No Comprehend. Next you will tell me that they are using TIKTOK.:eek:

Last edited:
The whole thing is nonsensical to me. Anyone see what was happening to Russians with phones in Ukraine. Supposedly you are telling me the US Military is using phones freely? No Comprehend. Next you will tell me that they are using TIKTOK.:eek:
Now you’re comparing some guys taking their phones to a range stateside to an active war in Ukraine. Oof.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT