ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

She’s Jewish. I would expect her to believe nothing less. For decades after Israel’s creation from land very few cared about, Israel has been the #1 ally in the middle east. I find Israel’s existence a lot more important and critical to US policy than Ukraine. Not only was there a real holocaust, but Iran is not the only government that wants the Jews exterminated. Did you want Iran’s missile and drone attack on Israel to be successful?
So wait, her religious leanings should dictate our policy? This is absurd. Does separation of church and state not apply to her? Who does she represent? Americans or a foreign government? Mike Johnson said something similar referring to the Bible.

So wait, her religious leanings should dictate our policy? This is absurd. Does separation of church and state not apply to her? Who does she represent? Americans or a foreign government? Mike Johnson said something similar referring to the Bible.
Your willful misrepresentation of separation of church and state is noted. You can’t even answer whether or not Israel should’ve just succumbed to the drone and missile attack while US destroyers observed the carnage. Instead you add in Mike Johnson, who has the personality of a plain paper plate.

Reactions: ILisBest
Your willful misrepresentation of separation of church and state is noted. You can’t even answer whether or not Israel should’ve just succumbed to the drone and missile attack while US destroyers observed the carnage. Instead you add in Mike Johnson, who has the personality of a plain paper plate.
Israel can do whatever they want. It’s not our business. It is absolutely a violation of church and state….”My religious leanings should dictate our foreign policy “…Frankel is no different than Omar and the others just she is on the Other side. Neither serves the interests of the United states

Israel can do whatever they want. It’s not our business. It is absolutely a violation of church and state….”My religious leanings should dictate our foreign policy “…Frankel is no different than Omar and the others just she is on the Other side. Neither serves the interests of the United states
That is a willful misrepresentation of separation of church and state no matter how you desire to express it. I think Johnson is a dummkopf for saying what he said. Our involvement in foreign policy with Israel is easily defendable without the need to remind every American about the Bible. Israel is our business. How we helped them is perfectly fine. I take it you were OK with Hamas crossing into Israel and murdering a bunch of innocent young people just wanting to enjoy a music festival.

I believe his post was that Biden created this mess with EOs on purpose. That was in response to you blaming Trump on the border bill. His intent can be debated, but the EOs created the problem that can be resolved by similar EOs. Blaming Trump is WaPo level analysis.

It is Trump’s fault that an improvement in the law on the border was rejected. You can deny reality all you want, but the law wasn’t getting worse no matter what lunatic talk radio claimed. It was limiting Biden’s options.

This has nothing to do with whether Biden’s policy is bad. The law improving is good ON ITS OWN MERITS.

What is most hilarious today is that the Ukraine bill passed without the incentive Rs claimed to need. Which is pretty funny.

It is Trump’s fault that an improvement in the law on the border was rejected. You can deny reality all you want, but the law wasn’t getting worse no matter what lunatic talk radio claimed. It was limiting Biden’s options.

This has nothing to do with whether Biden’s policy is bad. The law improving is good ON ITS OWN MERITS.

What is most hilarious today is that the Ukraine bill passed without the incentive Rs claimed to need. Which is pretty funny.
The border bill was a POS, no matter how much you care to defend it. It didn’t fix anything, much like the amnesty bill Reagan signed.

The moment an illegal enters the US border until that person is productively working and paying their own bills on a cheap wage is how long? Is the labor cheap if the US taxpayer is subsidizing their housing, food and healthcare?

If I fly to San Fransisco today and steal $500 worth of goods from three different stores every day for a week, how many crimes hit the books?

Taxpayer only doing that in sanctuary cities. Which is why their policies are so stupid. Healthcare can be different, law should ne changed.

Most people who come illegally have family and other networks they join in the places said family already lives. Often have a job waiting.

The reason to control the border is to ensure an orderly system of immigration. Not because these immigrants are scary. I suspect if you went down to the border and surveyed them they’d seem a bit less like criminals than they are being portrayed in certain media outlets.

Reactions: JeffT818
The border bill was a POS, no matter how much you care to defend it. It didn’t fix anything, much like the amnesty bill Reagan signed.

Why don’t you make an argument like I did? I told you what it did.

Also it was nothing like amnesty. Ignorant comparison.

But we got Ukraine funding so I don’t give a shit.

That is a willful misrepresentation of separation of church and state no matter how you desire to express it. I think Johnson is a dummkopf for saying what he said. Our involvement in foreign policy with Israel is easily defendable without the need to remind every American about the Bible. Israel is our business. How we helped them is perfectly fine. I take it you were OK with Hamas crossing into Israel and murdering a bunch of innocent young people just wanting to enjoy a music festival.
You seem to keep equating me not want to risk American lives and money in the Middle East with me being pro hamas?That is the tactic leftists use …”man you are pro Putin if you don’t send billions to Ukraine”. I have repeatedly said they have the right to defend themselves. Israel is NOT about business unless you want to change the constitution. I am not interested in other peoples religious leanings dictating policy wether they are judeo Christians or Muslims like Talib/Omar. Why again is the US funding their war(all new debt) considering they are a wealthy country?

She’s Jewish. I would expect her to believe nothing less. For decades after Israel’s creation from land very few cared about, Israel has been the #1 ally in the middle east. I find Israel’s existence a lot more important and critical to US policy than Ukraine. Not only was there a real holocaust, but Iran is not the only government that wants the Jews exterminated. Did you want Iran’s missile and drone attack on Israel to be successful?

Iran is also supplying Russia with weapons. Geopolitical containment of Russia is far more important, no serious strategist would claim otherwise.

Of course the ME is also important, and Israel (plus now other Arab states) help to blunt Iran, not that it takes much.

Israel also a better historical ally than nearly anyone, which should count for a lot.

I note that I still have never seen a single substantive argument against the border bill on this thread. Not one. You guys don’t even seem to understand what it did.

It is high time to leave the infotainment realm as the driver of opinions. I totally get the argument that I don’t think the border bill is worth funding Ukraine. But Congress funded Ukraine anyway.

If Trump died tomorrow and the border bill came up for a standalone vote in a year, Rs would give it nearly 100% approval and Dems would vote against it almost unanimously.

Trump didn’t want it because he didn’t want Biden to argue he was doing something on the border and it was easier to kill because it was tied to Ukraine. But Ukraine just got funded anyhow.

I mean, can’t believe Congress isn’t taking the ravings of noted American hating Russian propagandist Seymour Hersh seriously. This Sacks guy is a similar level moron but whatever.
“You hate America if you don’t support everything they do” @dtrain79

I note that I still have never seen a single substantive argument against the border bill on this thread. Not one. You guys don’t even seem to understand what it did.

It is high time to leave the infotainment realm as the driver of opinions. I totally get the argument that I don’t think the border bill is worth funding Ukraine. But Congress funded Ukraine anyway.

If Trump died tomorrow and the border bill came up for a standalone vote in a year, Rs would give it nearly 100% approval and Dems would vote against it almost unanimously.

Trump didn’t want it because he didn’t want Biden to argue he was doing something on the border and it was easier to kill because it was tied to Ukraine. But Ukraine just got funded anyhow.
We told you. The border catastrophe was created deliberately . The border bill to a great extent legitimizes the policy pursued by the Biden administration that legitimizes the catastrophe. Did I mention it was deliberately created?

“You hate America if you don’t support everything they do” @dtrain79

I’d expect this response from you.

I just think it’s pretty obvious Hersh hates the US and is a Russian propagandist. I fully realize the Ron Paul crowd adores him right now, not a good look.

On a general standpoint, yeah I think America has been a massive force for good in the world and the recent retreat from that posture will make the world worse.

I mean, can’t believe Congress isn’t taking the ravings of noted American hating Russian propagandist Seymour Hersh seriously. This Sacks guy is a similar level moron but whatever.
Lmao …I bet you really believe all that money is going to legitimate military operations and not being funneled at all!

We told you. The border catastrophe was created deliberately . The border bill to a great extent legitimizes the policy pursued by the Biden administration that legitimizes the catastrophe. Did I mention it was deliberately created?

Lol. The bill does not legitimize the catastrophe. It caps asylum claims that are permissible under longstanding immigration law and speeds up their processing.

Hacks claimed what you said because Trump didn’t want the bill passed. But what they claimed is flatly false.

Trump had to process all these claims … he just kept the claimants in Mexico before their hearing. That is good policy but is President dependent.

Lmao …I bet you really believe all that money is going to legitimate military operations and not being funneled at all!

I mean, ignorance is your calling card. Something like 75% of the funds are paid to US defense manufacturers to build the weapons then given to Ukraine.

Don’t let the facts get in the way of your emotion anytime soon.

I’d expect this response from you.

I just think it’s pretty obvious Hersh hates the US and is a Russian propagandist. I fully realize the Ron Paul crowd adores him right now, not a good look.

On a general standpoint, yeah I think America has been a massive force for good in the world and the recent retreat from that posture will make the world worse.
Really? Wow…no “Putin puppet” in there ?

I mean, ignorance is your calling card. Something like 75% of the funds are paid to US defense manufacturers to build the weapons then given to Ukraine.

Don’t let the facts get in the way of your emotion anytime soon.
So wait, is there no corruption? I can’t tell your stance quite yet…

You take a position without any legit evidence and then ask someone to disprove it. Funny.

I’m most enjoying the fact you had no clue how the bill itself works. Also funny.

You take a position without any legit evidence and then ask someone to disprove it. Funny.

I’m most enjoying the fact you had no clue how the bill itself works. Also funny.
"Corruption" is big in the RW media bubble, which is to a large extent Russian propaganda and Chinese religious sites. That is why the two stupidest men in the Senate Ron Johnson and Tommy Tuberville claim that the Ukranians are buying vacation homes with U.S. aid. Similarly, the claim that Ukranians including Zalenskyy(a Jew) are Nazis. So ridiculously B.S. it could only come from Russia, and some Americans are stupid enough to believe it. I would believe that in the event an Ukranian was siphoning off war aid when so many are dying, they would be shot or quickly disposed of.

Last edited:
I just hit 30,000 reactions on Rivals !

Thanks for the interest; plus or negative.

I certify that EVERY post is true and accurate !

Go Illini !

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
Why don’t you make an argument like I did? I told you what it did.

Also it was nothing like amnesty. Ignorant comparison.

But we got Ukraine funding so I don’t give a shit.
It still allows the flow of illegals…a lot of them. No wall. No answer to stop the flow of fentanyl from coming across the border. It wasn’t a decent compromise.

It’s the corruption Eisenhower warned us about. The military industrial complex got a grip on DC politicians like a hooker giving a hand job.

so there is no corruption? Seymour Hersh is just making up stuff? Ok. Just as long as I know what you believe

Yes Hersh is making up the claim that Zelenskyy is running some massive grift. It’s entirely false.

Do I think every dollar gets exactly where it’s best used? No it does not. Nor does it in the USA, though we are a very low corruption state. Ukraine historically isn’t but has slowly been becoming more like a western country (known for low levels of corruption).

It’s the corruption Eisenhower warned us about. The military industrial complex got a grip on DC politicians like a hooker giving a hand job.

I don’t think many people believe the defense industrial complex has the pull it once did. We spend a lower percentage on defense than we have in awhile. Still a lot tho!

I think those who are elected to office probably believe in a Pax Americana more than many GOP voters do these days.

It still allows the flow of illegals…a lot of them. No wall. No answer to stop the flow of fentanyl from coming across the border. It wasn’t a decent compromise.

There was no compromise except on Ukraine aid, which passed anyways. Border bill was 100% Dem concessions.

I do agree that Rs having 60 Senate seats need to do better on immigration, wonder if they will get there in my life.

Reactions: Uncoach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT