ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

So wait, it shouldnt be shared or it’s not going to be a problem? Do you think the people that are pouring across have been properly vetted? Do you trust the data that will be released about this by the very people that are intentionally enabling it?
The border has been a catastrophe for the Biden administration. But I don’t get a hard-on when an illegal commits a crime. I’m not saying you do…but far too many people are excited when something very bad happens that justifies their party.

The border has been a catastrophe for the Biden administration. But I don’t get a hard-on when an illegal commits a crime. I’m not saying you do…but far too many people are excited when something very bad happens that justifies their party.
It’s one more crime that shouldn’t have happened here. When you're the victim you’ll get an “hard on” about it.

It’s one more crime that shouldn’t have happened here. When you're the victim you’ll get an “hard on” about it.
If you can’t see that the right is using this as a weapon against the left just like the left uses guns on the right then I don’t know what to tell you. It’s always a hoot after a horrific event takes place each side is waiting for the details of the assailant so they can pounce. If it’s a purple haired tranny the right salivates. If it’s a white man the left salivates.

If you can’t see that the right is using this as a weapon against the left just like the left uses guns on the right then I don’t know what to tell you. It’s always a hoot after a horrific event takes place each side is waiting for the details of the assailant so they can pounce. If it’s a purple haired tranny the right salivates. If it’s a white man the left salivates.
None of that changes anything I posted. When you’re a victim or someone you love is it’ll matter to you. I’m not sure how the direct correlation between people not supposed to be here and the crimes they commit isn't obvious.

It wasn’t like Laken Riley’s accused killer was a first time criminal who just took to the bad side spontaneously

None of that changes anything I posted. When you’re a victim or someone you love is it’ll matter to you. I’m not sure how the direct correlation between people not supposed to be here and the crimes they commit isn't obvious.
And a lefty would say…I’m not sure how the direct correlation between guns being readily available and the daily occurrence of gun violence isn’t obvious.

Ban guns!

Ban illegals!

All cops are bad because of police brutality!

All teachers are bad because of sexual crimes against their students!

And a lefty would say…I’m not sure how the direct correlation between guns being readily available and the daily occurrence of gun violence isn’t obvious.

Ban guns!

Ban illegals!

All cops are bad because of police brutality!

All teachers are bad because of sexual crimes against their students!
This connecrion is not that complicated.

The other day I mentioned that an illegal shot another person in my town. Who shoulders that blame?
Pretty obvious that the origin of his criminal activity In this country started when he crossed the border. Then he committed more crimes after his first one which shouldn’t be surprising. You’re working overtime to make this more complicated than it is.

Pretty obvious that the origin of his criminal activity In this country started when he crossed the border. Then he committed more crimes after his first one which shouldn’t be surprising. You’re working overtime to make this more complicated than it is.
Not really. Who shoulders the blame for the illegal being here in my community that ended up shooting someone?

I don’t have a party but the function of elected officials is to protect its own citizens. When they INTENTIONALLY enable policies that cause to its own citizens, that makes me furious…..not sure where the “ you are giddy” stuff comes from. It is people showing frustration not excitement.

The administration that intentionally let them in. It’s pretty obvious.
He’s been here since 2019.

Let me guess…

8519d6d8-fe8f-4516-8962-5bd9388b2ba1_text.gif

Dude. Theres no system that’s 100% fool proof. BUT there’s a huge difference between attempting to enforce the border and ignoring it. You attempting to pretend they’re one and the same is the worst gas lighting I’ve seen today.
Dude. Theres no system that’s 100% fool proof. BUT there’s a huge difference between attempting to enforce the border and ignoring it. You attempting to pretend they’re one and the same is the worst gas lighting I’ve seen today.
now, if any administration intentionally let’s people in , shame on them…

I don’t get it either….he comes on here and seems to imply that people are excited about people getting killed and raped by unvetted migrants being released into our communities….the whole point is the lefts policies are causing these events
There’s literally no steps you could take to prevent someone crossing the border and committing a crime. I fully comprehend that reality. But that’s not even close to pretty much ignoring border enforcement. Pretending those two are the same is a horrible argument!

Last edited:
Biden and his border policy is ridiculous. It might cost him the election.

I don’t get it either….he comes on here and seems to imply that people are excited about people getting killed and raped by unvetted migrants being released into our communities….the whole point is the lefts policies are causing these events
Have you ever posted anything when it’s a white male (that isn’t a democrat) crime? Not seeing a whole lot of that. Why is that? Now, if the person is black, transsexual, or an illegal…you post it. And it’s the same from the left. Only posting horrific crimes that fit their own political agenda.

Stone has never said that Biden is a bumbling idiot. Youve never said that Trump is a bumbling idiot. Guess what? They are both bumbling idiots that no one should be proud of to vote for.

I don’t think that it makes anyone a bad person for doing any of the things above. I realize that it is simply what politics has become. It’s a team sport and most people will root on their team no matter how bad they are.

Have you ever posted anything when it’s a white male (that isn’t a democrat) crime? Not seeing a whole lot of that. Why is that? Now, if the person is black, transsexual, or an illegal…you post it. And it’s the same from the left. Only posting horrific crimes that fit their own political agenda.

Stone has never said that Biden is a bumbling idiot. Youve never said that Trump is a bumbling idiot. Guess what? They are both bumbling idiots that no one should be proud of to vote for.

I don’t think that it makes anyone a bad person for doing any of the things above. I realize that it is simply what politics has become. It’s a team sport and most people will root on their team no matter how bad they are.
I just posted that Trump picking Mike Rogers as his candidate in michigan was due to spite…..again, now you are deflecting with your dive into race. Oh, I have repeatedly criticized Republicans on here and made it clear that Vivek was my guy…..oh just so I am clear, no one is excited when we see murder or rape by illegals…..

Last edited:
I just posted that Trump picking Mike Rogers as his candidate in michigan was due to spite…..again, now you are deflecting with your dive into race. Oh, I have repeatedly criticized Republicans on here and made it clear that Vivek was my guy…..oh just so I am clear, no one is excited when we see murder or rape by illegals…..
My apologies as I never should have said “you” but I’m speaking more in generalities that I see on this board (as well as other places) from both the right and the left.

Reactions: flight 33
My apologies as I never should have said “you” but I’m speaking more in generalities that I see on this board (as well as other places) from both the right and the left.
I get it. I understand the frustration people have with the back and forth. i guess my point with these stories is that lot of it could have been avoided and it’s frustrating these stories don’t garner the attention they deserve.

Reactions: bung23 and cmore79
You mean like there is a mass murder and the libs want gun control while suppressing the news that a mentally ill transgender did the murdering?

Between the advent of 24 hour news networks, talk radio, Al Gore’s internet and Cindy Crawford’s House of Style, this was bound to happen. And we could blame all those things, but how campaigns are funded these days, makes it more difficult for politicians themselves to cross the aisle.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmore79
Interesting that an average joe gets arrested, tried and found guilty for trying to cross breed for a larger species, but the highest paid government employee who was clearly funding gain of function research on viruses remains unscathed.

I would like to find out if it is just money that turned Greenwald into a Russian and Chinese lackey. Talk about selective highlighting, he avoids the language "foreign adversary controlled" application..
Ummm….lot of people think it’s being banned because tik tok has a lot of pro Palestinian content……I dont have the app so I wouldn’t know……”foreign adversary controlled” is very loose language…..

Ummm….lot of people think it’s being banned because tik tok has a lot of pro Palestinian content……I dont have the app so I wouldn’t know……”foreign adversary controlled” is very loose language…..
Plus it is not being "banned", the proposed law requires that ownership of it be divested by the Chinese Communist Party.

Reactions: dtrain79

It’s largely being banned because the Chinese government owns it, collects user data, and could potentially use it nefarious down the line.

And why is there a lot of pro-Hamas content? See the above paragraph.

Hopefully this is the end of Chinese owned TT.

It’s largely being banned because the Chinese government owns it, collects user data, and could potentially use it nefarious down the line.

And why is there a lot of pro-Hamas content? See the above paragraph.

Hopefully this is the end of Chinese owned TT.
Weird…I mean I am not saying I care about tik tok but I don’t believe the Chinese care about that conflict that much. I believe it is the younger users that are pro Palestinian. iirc, you were against the backlash against (correctly)pro Palestinian groups on college campuses(especially from the so called free speech right). This is not much different ….

Weird…I mean I am not saying I care about tik tok but I don’t believe the Chinese care about that conflict that much. I believe it is the younger users that are pro Palestinian. iirc, you were against the backlash against (correctly)pro Palestinian groups on college campuses(especially from the so called free speech right). This is not much different ….

The Chinese care about every conflict they think can undermine the USA, whether internally or externally (and this can do both). So do the Russians. These are geopolitical competitors under their current governments. I'd be the first to say that, under a different regime, the Chinese very well could be a great trading partner and force for a more stable world. Under the current government, they are an increasingly isolated, troubled nation (partly because their very real internal problems make external distractions helpful to the government).

On campus, I don't think students should be punished for expressing pro-Palestinian ideas or participating in rallies or whatever. I think the college Presidents were right. The proper attack on them is that many of their institutions have not given the same leeway to right-leaning groups (even much more normal ones than the Palestinian defenders), and they should be crushed for that. I do think a lot of right-leaning thinkers and pols have figured this out and are working to generate a backlash against that behavior. I sincerely hope they don't ultimately settle for two-way censorship, the worst of all solutions.

Reactions: bung23
Sure but the new owners will control the content to their own political alignment …

From what I know, that means they push advertising they think aligns with your views, wants, and needs. I find that stuff silly, but I guess it works on many (see right and left wing infotainment).

The Chinese care about every conflict they think can undermine the USA, whether internally or externally (and this can do both). So do the Russians. These are geopolitical competitors under their current governments. I'd be the first to say that, under a different regime, the Chinese very well could be a great trading partner and force for a more stable world. Under the current government, they are an increasingly isolated, troubled nation (partly because their very real internal problems make external distractions helpful to the government).

On campus, I don't think students should be punished for expressing pro-Palestinian ideas or participating in rallies or whatever. I think the college Presidents were right. The proper attack on them is that many of their institutions have not given the same leeway to right-leaning groups (even much more normal ones than the Palestinian defenders), and they should be crushed for that. I do think a lot of right-leaning thinkers and pols have figured this out and are working to generate a backlash against that behavior. I sincerely hope they don't ultimately settle for two-way censorship, the worst of all solutions.
The Chinese
-keep buying land, especially around bases
- have thousands of students in American Universities….and steal our intellectual properties
- own US debt
- maintain a massive trade deficit
- have ties to American politicians with money at play(the Biden’s among others)

Til tok is small potatoes compared to that and they have known about this for a while. You have to ask yourself why now…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT