ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Why would she lie about going to the WH prior to the indictment? Could it be some form of politically motivated prosecution for election interference?
As I have posted before without response, there is no reason why she would be conspiring with the White House on a politically motivated prosecution. The US DOJ can prosecute Trump for election interference claim. In fact they are, see Jack Smith prosecution in D. C. The DOJ is also prosecuting for the taking of confidential records in Florida. I would trust the DOJ more to do the job right. Please explain to me why the White House would conspire with a prosecutor from Atlanta.

I think a regime change in Iran would work, unlike Afghanistan or Iraq. It could have happened, but we didn’t support it enough.
I thought it might happen about 6-7 years back, but nothing came of it.

Nordstream was blown up eight months after the invasion started my dude. Putin's invasion had nothing to do with that, unless he's Kreskin.

Acting like all countries are on an even footing is odd. First, the US didn't intervene when Putin meddled in Georgia. It let him do a lot of bad stuff in Syria and on a lesser basis that continues in several places in Africa. Putin has also meddled in many other countries on his borders. The US did not respond with significant military support or sanctions.

Ukraine is different because it's a major European nation with strategic importance and which supplies Europe with a great deal of food/grain. The invasion was clearly premised on Ukraine moving away from Russian influence. That did not start in 2014, it started well before (Putin in fact tried to kill Yuschenko, the President who preceded Putin's buddy Yanukovich). Yanukovich fled from office merely a year before his term ended, in large part because police killed a bunch of protestors opposed to his regime. His successor was Western facing, but that guy lost re-election to Russian-speaking Zelenskyy. By Zelenskyy's election, Ukraine had clearly put itself fully on course towards more integration with the West.
My post did not mention Nordstream nor have I ever claimed that to be the reason for Putin attacking Ukraine. That’s the first issue I have with your post here.

As I have posted before without response, there is no reason why she would be conspiring with the White House on a politically motivated prosecution. The US DOJ can prosecute Trump for election interference claim. In fact they are, see Jack Smith prosecution in D. C. The DOJ is also prosecuting for the taking of confidential records in Florida. I would trust the DOJ more to do the job right. Please explain to me why the White House would conspire with a prosecutor from Atlanta.
Why did she lie about it?

The WH could be motivated by hurting their opponent financially or otherwise.

My post did not mention Nordstream nor have I ever claimed that to be the reason for Putin attacking Ukraine. That’s the first issue I have with your post here.

Go read your post and you will understand this response.

At the end of the day, the valid argument for your position is Ukraine isn’t important enough to spend $150B to defend from Russia. There’s really not another argument. I keep wondering why other arguments are even tried.

It is well known that there was treaty in place that the Biden administration squashed…..Boris Johnson was involved….

Please provide support for this proposition that isn’t some cockamamie website that no one outside of Ron Paul’s circle of friends has heard of.

I will tell you guys one thing, none of you do a whit to convince me to move back to the Republican Party. If this is the future, it’s a contemptible one.

Holy shit the source is King Vladimir itself. What credibility. Hahahaha.

Again guys, logic and reason on the right is dead until the Orange Fool is gone. Hope it returns after then.

Reactions: JeffT818
Reagan invaded Grenada because Bishop was a commie and USSR/Cuba were becoming quite chummy with Grenada. The big airstrip being built was clearly for USSR/Cuba purposes. Reagan was going to have none of that. It isn't any different than what Putin has been doing with too much Western influence in his back yard. Ukraine was a democracy in the 90's, well prior to the US influenced change in leadership. Our government is not altruistic. That change in leadership in February of 2014 was pro-Western and the newly installed interim regime desired to sign an agreement with the EU. Immediately upon this interim government's actions Putin grabbed Crimea. After Nuland quit when Trump became President (the majority of foreign service were upset about Trump) after having served under many Presidents, including W, she quit and got back in immediately upon Brandon's occupation of the White House. Nordstream gets blown up, Putin invades Ukraine.

@Uncoach This last sentence not only mentions Nordstream … it continues a timeline of events implying that Nordstream was part of the war calculation. I think you either forgot what you said or erred in laying out the sequence that got us to Putin’s war.

My bottom line view is that I simply don't have much criticism of a Republican, conservative, right winger, centrist, conservative Dem and so on selecting Trump over Biden in a general election.

I have a great deal of problems with the selection of Trump over Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, RDS, and Haley in the 2016 and 2024 primaries. Those are all different sorts of conservatives, and Trump was worse than them all. If the GOP makes a better choice in 2016 too, I believe the GOP and the country are better run subsequent to that election.

The Democrats suck on most issues (tho clearly I don't think they suck on Ukraine). I am not a Democrat, despite TJ's desires.

“I am not a Democrat”. #Biden2024

Ukraine blew up Nord 2. Yep, a country with no Navy, no Frogs of any renown, and no access to the Baltic Sea (without traveling through the B&D and Gibraltar) completed a sophisticated operation undetected. “I need proof that the US did it”. LOL.

The US, France, UK, China, and Russia are the only countries capable of that operation. Only Biden promised it would go down.

I think Putin is the one lacking that clairvoyance, as he unilaterally started this war.

You do know what is currently filling in for the Russians on exporting gas, right?

Interesting…. Seems like the US has another reason to blow up the Nordstream 2, other than sleepy saying it outright…

“I am not a Democrat”. #Biden2024

Ukraine blew up Nord 2. Yep, a country with no Navy, no Frogs of any renown, and no access to the Baltic Sea (without traveling through the B&D and Gibraltar) completed a sophisticated operation undetected. “I need proof that the US did it”. LOL.

The US, France, UK, China, and Russia are the only countries capable of that operation. Only Biden promised it would go down.
The idea that only a state actor could do the Herculean task of scuba diving 70-80 meters deep with some dynamite seems pretty silly. Yes, it is likely that the saboteurs were military trained but you can pretty easily find those with this sort of training to run a private black op. When they installed this kind of pipeline, they absolutely used deep seas scuba divers as part of the process.

Even better, Gazprom says the pipelines are repairable, but they aren’t doing so due to Russia’s current relations with the gas recipients.

Interesting…. Seems like the US has another reason to blow up the Nordstream 2, other than sleepy saying it outright…

Was hoping Flight would say this.

For years, it was we go to war in the ME for oil.

Today, the argument is we go to war to sell our own oil hahahaha. Actually gas but close enough.

So what you are telling me is that the Biden Admin is anti-drilling but pro-blowing up pipelines so American producers need to drill much more to meet European demand??? Interesting.

Reactions: flight 33

Today, the argument is we go to war to sell our own oil hahahaha. Actually gas but close enough.

So what you are telling me is that the Biden Admin is anti-drilling but pro-blowing up pipelines so American producers need to drill much more to meet European demand??? Interesting.
The Biden administration is as crooked as a dogs hind leg and I wouldn’t put ANY kind of devious activities past them. They lie to the US citizens every single day. If you’re putting this administration on some kind of moral pedestal then there’s no help for you.
And this administration is “anti-drilling” to placate their nutty base. Just like dems/libs are “defund the police” until crime goes through the roof and they are unsafe. Amazing how they change to “re-fund the police”.
Sleepy dumbass would drill holes in this place like Swiss cheese if his base wouldn’t skewer him for it….

This is most likely true to some extent at least

• Wow
Reactions: dtrain79
Holy shit the source is King Vladimir itself. What credibility. Hahahaha.

Again guys, logic and reason on the right is dead until the Orange Fool is gone. Hope it returns after then.

This was reported by far left rag Newsweek quoting a Zelensk ally. It seems to me that your dislike of trump is what is actually muddling your thinking due to emotional outrage.

This was reported by far left rag Newsweek quoting a Zelensk ally. It seems to me that your dislike of trump is what is actually muddling your thinking due to emotional outrage.

I’m a bit lost here. NATO has basically told Ukraine there’s no chance they can join until they’ve established a peaceful border over the long term. NATO membership is not on the table anytime soon. I do think Russia would have stopped early with major territorial concessions (beyond current fighting borders) and an agreement to set up a vassal state. What a deal!

As for Trump, literally yesterday I’ve been pointing out he’s strategically ambiguous about his potential policy on the Ukraine war, much more ambiguous than his MAGA acolytes. So being non-critical of Trump here hardly seems to fit your claim.

My dude … I really do believe in freedom and democracy, I think they are worth dying for in my own country. I think others should feel the same about their countries. This shouldn’t be a surprise considering someone like me would be non functional in a closed, restrictive society. I’m glad Ukrainians feel the same way as a general proposition, and I’d like them funded so they can preserve their society and keep making progress in Westernizing. It’s a good thing, ask Japan and South Korea.

Go read your post and you will understand this response.

At the end of the day, the valid argument for your position is Ukraine isn’t important enough to spend $150B to defend from Russia. There’s really not another argument. I keep wondering why other arguments are even tried.
I know what I posted. The post regarded the change in “democracy”, Crimea and 2014. Let me know what pipeline was blown up in 2014.

I know what I posted. The post regarded the change in “democracy”, Crimea and 2014. Let me know what pipeline was blown up in 2014.

You clearly don’t know what you posted lol. I responded directly to it later.

“Nordstream gets blown up, Putin invades Ukraine.” Direct quote.

Btw, this quote came after a take about some government official rehired by Biden after he took office as Prez (so nowhere near 2014).

Again, Nordstream was smoked 8 months into the war. Also it’s basically irrelevant as long as Western Europe isn’t buying Russian gas.

Last edited:
Btw the left told me Trump would destroy America when he was President. For 3.8 years he did no such thing and when he tried, it was a laughable, miserable, pathetic Trump-level failure.

The right has told me that Biden would destroy America when he was President. The worst aspect of his Presidency is inflation, which was mostly a product of Covid disruptions but also exacerbated by his own excessive spending.

As far as I can tell, neither of these two chowderheads has done anything to destroy the country despite the fact that these two incompetents may have been faced with the greatest threat to world and domestic affairs in my life (Covid).

Hard to destroy the greatest country on Earth. Regardless of who wins in 2024, we will be back for more in 2028.

Last edited:
We did go to war in the ME in part for oil but not really in Iraq 2.
I will never believe we went to war for oil….there is no strategic value in the Middle East. i mean, if the US wants oil, they would gladly sell it us not to mention we have great domestic production ability

Last edited:
Reactions: bung23
@Uncoach This last sentence not only mentions Nordstream … it continues a timeline of events implying that Nordstream was part of the war calculation. I think you either forgot what you said or erred in laying out the sequence that got us to Putin’s war.
That one is an incorrect timeline. I channeled my inner Joe Biden with the memory slip. But that is only one sentence. The rest of the post (the 98% of a long post) stands.

That one is an incorrect timeline. I channeled my inner Joe Biden with the memory slip. But that is only one sentence. The rest of the post (the 98% of a long post) stands.

Literally our back and forth is on the one sentence. I understood the rest of your post, there's zero doubt the history of Russian and Ukraine is complicated. But again, what is driving the bus right now is Russia (correctly in my view) believes Ukraine made the decision to leave the Russian sphere of influence and it desires to halt that exit.

There's one interesting option out there. What if ... dare I say it ... Russia decides to follow Ukraine and the rest of Eastern Europe in integrating with the West. I mean, getting richer and having a better country ... that would really suck, right???

US blew up the pipeline. The very fossil fuels the Biden Admin hates for the US have increased to Europe in 2023. Helluva way to help the US energy sector after wrecking Keystone XL.

Your headline literally says Vlad claims this. Btw, he's gone on to blame not just the USA, but also the UK and Ukraine. (I suspect his intelligence services think the same thing as the West at this point btw.)

BTW @dtrain79 I never addressed your “My Lai” comment. I was alive and well in 1968. My dad got shipped off to Cam Ranh Bay thanks to a conscientious objector. Had several other relatives who served tours of duty in Nam, as well. Thankfully they came back alive.

The Biden administration is as crooked as a dogs hind leg and I wouldn’t put ANY kind of devious activities past them. They lie to the US citizens every single day. If you’re putting this administration on some kind of moral pedestal then there’s no help for you.
And this administration is “anti-drilling” to placate their nutty base. Just like dems/libs are “defund the police” until crime goes through the roof and they are unsafe. Amazing how they change to “re-fund the police”.
Sleepy dumbass would drill holes in this place like Swiss cheese if his base wouldn’t skewer him for it….
You are confused as always. The US is drilling like crazy and is oil independent matter of fact the top producer of oil. You must not have seen the House Republicans budget passed to meet the deadline. The Speaker is bragging about cutting funding to the FBI, cutting all law enforcement agencies. The Repubs are DEFUNDING THE POLICE. LOL. Why, because the Cult leader is being prosecuted for his crimes., Oh yeah, crime is at a 50 year low except on FOX and this Board.

• Haha
Btw the left told me Trump would destroy America when he was President. For 3.8 years he did no such thing and when he tried, it was a laughable, miserable, pathetic Trump-level failure.

The right has told me that Biden would destroy America when he was President. The worst aspect of his Presidency is inflation, which was mostly a product of Covid disruptions but also exacerbated by his own excessive spending.

As far as I can tell, neither of these two chowderheads has done anything to destroy the country despite the fact that these two incompetents may have been faced with the greatest threat to world and domestic affairs in my life (Covid).

Hard to destroy the greatest country on Earth. Regardless of who wins in 2024, we will be back for more in 2028.
Short of multiple embarrassments the last 8 years…it flat out doesn’t matter. For much of my life it didn’t matter, until Covid. That time period fooled me into thinking the man behind the podium mattered. I was wrong.

We need to get rid of fandom for politicians that started with Obama and went out of control with Trump.

Your headline literally says Vlad claims this. Btw, he's gone on to blame not just the USA, but also the UK and Ukraine. (I suspect his intelligence services think the same thing as the West at this point btw.)
I know what the headline said. I know you didn’t read the article, because that isn’t the gist of the article.

Short of multiple embarrassments the last 8 years…it flat out doesn’t matter. For much of my life it didn’t matter, until Covid. That time period fooled me into thinking the man behind the podium mattered. I was wrong.

We need to get rid of fandom for politicians that started with Obama and went out of control with Trump.
I’d contest it started with television and JFK & Jackie O as if they were royalty.

Reactions: ILisBest
You clearly don’t know what you posted lol. I responded directly to it later.

“Nordstream gets blown up, Putin invades Ukraine.” Direct quote.

Btw, this quote came after a take about some government official rehired by Biden after he took office as Prez (so nowhere near 2014).

Again, Nordstream was smoked 8 months into the war. Also it’s basically irrelevant as long as Western Europe isn’t buying Russian gas.
I will reverse the last sentence as it makes an even stronger case. “After Nuland quit when Trump became President (the majority of foreign service were upset about Trump) after having served under many Presidents, including W, she quit and got back in immediately upon Brandon's occupation of the White House. Putin invades Ukraine, Nordstream gets blown up.” Correlation? Nuland.

• Wow
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
The idea that only a state actor could do the Herculean task of scuba diving 70-80 meters deep with some dynamite seems pretty silly. Yes, it is likely that the saboteurs were military trained but you can pretty easily find those with this sort of training to run a private black op. When they installed this kind of pipeline, they absolutely used deep seas scuba divers as part of the process.

Even better, Gazprom says the pipelines are repairable, but they aren’t doing so due to Russia’s current relations with the gas recipients.
No idea for sure on this pipeline but there are ships that have gigantic spools of pre welded pipe that they deploy onto the ocean floor now. I’m talking large diameter pipe. Or old school is to weld sections of pipe on the ship and deploy to the sea bed as you progress.

i’m seriously doubting there’s ever a bunch of guys with welding shields on diving to the ocean floor. Ever. Worst case there’s a robot inside the pipe after it’s deployed inspecting, repair welding, etc.

Last edited:
BTW @dtrain79 I never addressed your “My Lai” comment. I was alive and well in 1968. My dad got shipped off to Cam Ranh Bay thanks to a conscientious objector. Had several other relatives who served tours of duty in Nam, as well. Thankfully they came back alive.

My father is a proud Vietnam Veteran. Not sure what that's relevant to, my My Lai comment was making fun of Seymour Hersh's big scoop being 50 years ago.

Last edited:
I know what the headline said. I know you didn’t read the article, because that isn’t the gist of the article.

I actually read the article after you posted it, and the article was about Vlad blaming "Anglo Saxons" (US and UK).

I still await even one bit of evidence that the US blew up Nordstream from everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT