ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

My 7 year old sons basketball coach said that she will quit being the coach if any of the boys show up to their game this week without a mask. Even though the other team will be without masks as well as the other teams fans.

What is the end game for this stupid lib?
Its not like she is Phil Jackson coaching MJ. Tell her good bye and jump in the saddle. I loved coaching young kids!

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
You guys need to get a hobby or a job that requires actual work. You spend time researching past postings to find a snippet, take it out of context to make a false point. I thought I saw signs of intelligence in you CMORE that led me to believe you were more intelligent and insightful than the MAGA 6, less nutty. I guess I was wrong. What a pathetic lot you are.
Are you calling him a Democrat?

What is the inflation rate MINUS the wage growth? About 1.5%. What portion of the inflation rate is caused by used car prices? Was 1/3. For those of you that can, you do the analysis.
The Inflation was able to go up again, and you people say Basement Joe doesn't do anything !

Just in a month he was able to change it to the worst since 40 years ago from 38 years ago.

My 7 year old sons basketball coach said that she will quit being the coach if any of the boys show up to their game this week without a mask. Even though the other team will be without masks as well as the other teams fans.

I would not be concerned if she can't teach free throws.

He is an imbecile bragging about negative real wage growth……keep in mind that Trump had it as high as 8 % at one time. Also, how does this help those with fixed incomes ?
BS Trump never did. GDP is highest in 40 years, economy hottest in 40 years, wage increase highest in a long time, maybe inflation highest in 40 years. Sounds pretty consistent. Trump never hit 1/2 the GDP as Biden and probably less than half the wage increases.

I’d kick him out and have someone reasonable coach the team. Total moron. Does not belong influencing kids.

answer your own question, can a President control gas prices?
I was under the assumption that he really couldn’t do much about it. I could look it up and get about 10 different answers depending on what that “news” agency wants their readers to believe. The left will say that it is trumps fault and there is nothing Biden can do. The right will say that gas prices were great when trump was in office and Biden made the price go up.
Do I think Biden can do much about the prices? Very little, imo. He’s just talking out of his ass.

I was under the assumption that he really couldn’t do much about it. I could look it up and get about 10 different answers depending on what that “news” agency wants their readers to believe. The left will say that it is trumps fault and there is nothing Biden can do. The right will say that gas prices were great when trump was in office and Biden made the price go up.
Do I think Biden can do much about the prices? Very little, imo. He’s just talking out of his ass.
You are right. A president can do little, take some oil out of the National Reserve, ask to suspend fuel tax. It is a global market, and like every other commodity, housing, cars coming out of the pandemic there is a red hot demand. During the pandemic economists hair was on fire as oil was down to $40 per barrel and the oil industry couldn't survive unless it was about double. Now it is about $80 per barrel and everyone's hair is on fire.

Reactions: cmore79
Ridiculous fear mongering. Such misinformation about Omicron, one would think the twitter censors would be all over this. Such toadies they are.

Perfect illustration of today's divide. I tend to believe the Doctor epidemiologist public health expert from Harvard, you believe the guy with his hat on backwards.

I guess Trump getting somebodys name wrong equates to mixing up countries that were/are at war.

Makes sense.

That's the one post of yours I'm going to bother responding to this week.
Oh, you draw a good distinction, bad flubs were made by Biden whom you hate, harmless flubs were made by Trump whom you like. The flub game.

You believe the omicron variant is dangerous to children because some dipshit was paid by a cable network to say so and call me the fool.
You are employed in the medical field, and didn't believe in the effectiveness or necessity of the booster, even though ALL medical experts urged use of the booster. .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT