ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I love how these are still called breakthrough cases. Talk about overusing a word. When there is actually a breakthrough in something, it won’t mean crap.

People who use the word “breakthrough” should not give anyone a hard time for not understanding how the vaccine works.

Reactions: illinimike
I love how these are still called breakthrough cases. Talk about overusing a word. When there is actually a breakthrough in something, it won’t mean crap.

Yes, total BS. These people are sick in the head. I love how they all know that it would be worse without the vaccine. Since I actually had COVID, I can tell you the vaccine would have only made things worse for me.

These breakthrough cases are the equivalent of the Maginot Line in World War 2. Everybody gets through and around it.

Yes, total BS. These people are sick in the head. I love how they all know that it would be worse without the vaccine. Since I actually had COVID, I can tell you the vaccine would have only made things worse for me.

These breakthrough cases are the equivalent of the Maginot Line in World War 2. Everybody gets through and around it.

It seems rehearsed, because they are so convinced. They don't pay attention to the science. More than 40% of people never get symptoms. Even for those above 60, 1/3 of those infected never show symptoms. The "smart party" has been ignoring the science on COVID from the start. They still think it came from a bat cave, and are convinced that masks protect toddlers. They are so removed from reality that it's hard to imagine them coming back.

I say you are so misinformed as to reality as you read and BELIEVE Gateway pundit, Epoch Times, Breitbart all Bullshit aimed at following folks like you.
Good ol' stonehead. You can always be counted on for the real bullshit. The hot air coming off your bullshit is a significant contribution to global warming. The article Bung posted is really nothing more than an update I posted directly off of the State Department official website regarding these citizens who were rescued. You could actually answer why the horse you have in this race is such a liar. His Admin (SoS) originally claimed that there were about 100 left behind which was significantly under the real total.

Evil leftists are running the country. I am not against vaccines at all as I have made it abundantly clear but this kind of rhetoric…..

Is that the way to convince the holdouts to consider getting the jab?

Stone says that Biden and Harris wouldn't take a vaccine recommended by Trump. Should I take one that Biden wants to force down my throat?

Is that the way to convince the holdouts to consider getting the jab?

Stone says that Biden and Harris wouldn't take a vaccine recommended by Trump. Should I take one that Biden wants to force down my throat?
The old saying about flies and honey vs vinegar…..never mind…

Video gave me a chuckle. Unfortunately a lot of “science” is bought and paid for.

This is absolutely fact. The research dollars to these guys end the minute they support an alternative hypotheses…why would someone who has dedicated their life’s work to this say otherwise. True scientific discourse is dead….the Democratic Party is using science for political reasons much in the way the Catholic Church has used religion for centuries…

Reactions: Uncoach
ughhh oh….should we get out the Sheep memes or is the Orange Holy One spared?

Big difference Cheese.....Trump like Desantis like every politician says "to get the shot". Unlike Democrats, they leave it up to the individual.

Now, if you want to be a sheep...go for it buddy. You probably don't exert yourself and as a result won't go down clutching your heart like these 3 soccer players weekend before last. Nothing to see there. But, that doesn't mean your heart hasn't been damaged.

Reactions: bung23
RE: What to Do About Christmas,

I went to Walmart this morning and they had a lady at the front that asked me if I wanted a mask as I was entering. I politely declined but then noticed that about half of the customers were wearing masks. So I guess it is "here we go again".

A year ago on Dec 20, with no vaccine, AZ reported 5366 new cases. Today on Dec 20, 2021, AZ reported 2176 or almost 60% fewer. People in the hospital today with covid are at 2496, compared with 3899 a year ago or 36% less. In June we had much better numbers but likely are not headed for a repeat of the crisis of last Dec/Jan.

We also are not NY which is experiencing record new cases despite all the "mitigation" they have done. Because the media are concentrated in NY, I think the nation is getting a slanted view from NY's regional crisis and it is hard to sift thru their politics and personal opinion to decide what to do for our Christmas in AZ.

Anyway, our decision is to go ahead with our Christmas gathering. AZ is not NY (fortunately) and I think people need to each assess who they are interacting with and what they are going to do at Christmas and make their own decision. We are going to be careful but also enjoy our 1st gathering in 2 years. I think Biden is giving a teleprompter speech Tuesday night to scare all of us but the die is cast for us as they say.

RE: What to Do About Christmas,

I went to Walmart this morning and they had a lady at the front that asked me if I wanted a mask as I was entering. I politely declined but then noticed that about half of the customers were wearing masks. So I guess it is "here we go again".

A year ago on Dec 20, with no vaccine, AZ reported 5366 new cases. Today on Dec 20, 2021, AZ reported 2176 or almost 60% fewer. People in the hospital today with covid are at 2496, compared with 3899 a year ago or 36% less. In June we had much better numbers but likely are not headed for a repeat of the crisis of last Dec/Jan.

We also are not NY which is experiencing record new cases despite all the "mitigation" they have done. Because the media are concentrated in NY, I think the nation is getting a slanted view from NY's regional crisis and it is hard to sift thru their politics and personal opinion to decide what to do for our Christmas in AZ.

Anyway, our decision is to go ahead with our Christmas gathering. AZ is not NY (fortunately) and I think people need to each assess who they are interacting with and what they are going to do at Christmas and make their own decision. We are going to be careful but also enjoy our 1st gathering in 2 years. I think Biden is giving a teleprompter speech Tuesday night to scare all of us but the die is cast for us as they say.
I’ve noticed a pretty big recent uptick in masks here in WI. Still pretty low, but from maybe 5 to 20% in stores. I have absolutely zero interest.

I traveled to Chicago a few weeks ago. It was like a different world with masks.

Last edited:
Reactions: ILisBest
Video gave me a chuckle. Unfortunately a lot of “science” is bought and paid for.

Follow the money, strikes again. Data can be so inconvenient.

There have been 3 snow sprinkles so far this winter, West of West Point, an hour North of NYC.

Local NYC news show was going on about that there had been NO measurable snow fall in Central Park this winter to date to prove climate change !

Only smallish problem, their "Data", also showed way back in 1870 there was ALSO NO SNOW in Central Park, NYC !

For the SAME time period.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
I’ve noticed a pretty big recent uptick in masks here in WI. Still pretty low, but from maybe 5 to 20% in stores. I have absolutely zero interest.

I traveled to Chicago a few weeks ago. It was like a different world with masks.
It’s ALWAYS been about 80% around me in the grocery stores and such until about a month ago. The number seems to be decreasing OT about 65–70%.

Chicago (and the suburbs) were pretty funny. Tons of outdoor masking….meanwhile days prior at Lambeau Field 81k not a mask in sight
I’ll be in Indianapolis next week for a show. No masks required, no vax card, and no negative test to enter.

I’ll be in St Louis the week after for a show and I must provide my vax card and wear a mask at all times.

It’s so weird how different states feel like different countries.

I’ll be in Indianapolis next week for a show. No masks required, no vax card, and no negative test to enter.

I’ll be in St Louis the week after for a show and I must provide my vax card and wear a mask at all times.

It’s so weird how different states feel like different countries.

Missouri's reaction has surprised me some.

In the last couple weeks we've had like 4 or 5 people cancel appointments after getting positive covid tests.

In the last four days my wife has tattood 34 (I think) people.

I do believe I had it a second time recently but although symptoms were much milder they were very close. I say this because my message therapist I was face to face with for 30 minutes tested positive a couple days after my message.

As my understanding of immunity has sort of changed it's interesting doing a 180 on getting twice. If I'm correct it was just milder the second time.

In fact a lady canceled tomorrow and Thursday both because of positive tests (I think I have that right it's hard to keep up).

We aren't taking any additional appointments this week out of respect to our family that's more nervous about this than us.

I figure if I'm wrong we've been exposed and I would have symptoms before xmas eve so.. here we wait.

Missouri's reaction has surprised me some.

In the last couple weeks we've had like 4 or 5 people cancel appointments after getting positive covid tests.

In the last four days my wife has tattood 34 (I think) people.

I do believe I had it a second time recently but although symptoms were much milder they were very close. I say this because my message therapist I was face to face with for 30 minutes tested positive a couple days after my message.

As my understanding of immunity has sort of changed it's interesting doing a 180 on getting twice. If I'm correct it was just milder the second time.

In fact a lady canceled tomorrow and Thursday both because of positive tests (I think I have that right it's hard to keep up).

We aren't taking any additional appointments this week out of respect to our family that's more nervous about this than us.

I figure if I'm wrong we've been exposed and I would have symptoms before xmas eve so.. here we wait.
I’ve always been under the impression that natural immunity didn’t mean that you could never get covid twice, just that the next time should be easier than the first. It felt like a cold to me the first time and when (it’s when not if) I get it again it will likely feel like a mild cold or less. I think a lot of people probably have gotten covid twice. They just don’t know it.

I’ve always been under the impression that natural immunity didn’t mean that you could never get covid twice, just that the next time should be easier than the first. It felt like a cold to me the first time and when (it’s when not if) I get it again it will likely feel like a mild cold or less. I think a lot of people probably have gotten covid twice. They just don’t know it.

I believe you are right. I mean the message on vaccines has changed enough times that its easy to get confused.

And don't tell facebook fact checkers that. They'll get your ass.

Tough to blame all of this on the guy that is no longer in office, but Dems will have no problem trying. Pretty amazing how long the list of massive fails is for the Biden admin. It’s been less than a year.
I see arguments of Biden was just following the withdrawal per Trump’s time table. Trump second guessed himself and didn’t go forward with it. Jelly for Brains Brandon owns this mess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT