ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

What have those closet racists stone and nthomp said about people that aren’t vaccinated?
WHUT? Anti-Vax and Racist FOX News Blames Low Vaccination Rates on Biden and Black Americans

foxnews-covid-virus.jpg

For more than a year and a half, Fox News has been doing everything in its power to aid and abet the unimpeded progress of the coronavirus. They have been working feverishly to undermine the efforts of responsible health professionals and government agencies. When they weren't downplaying the severity of the virus, they were spreading lies that the vaccines don't work and "they" aren't telling you.
This long running Fox News narrative is closely aligned with Donald Trump's COVID disinformation. He admitted early on - in private, just like how he got his vaccination - that he was aware of how deadly the pandemic could be, but deliberately downplayed it in public. He is still trying furiously to steer his cult disciples away from getting vaccinated. And so is Fox News.
On Tuesday Fox News did a segment with Liz Peek, a Fox contributor and business consultant. When the discussion turned to the status of vaccinations in the U.S., Peek launched into a spiel that sought to lay the blame for America's unvaccinated on President Biden and the nation's African Americans:
"The situation wouldn't even exist if Joe Biden had brought the country together as he promised to do in a common single cause of getting everybody vaccinated, I think this is part of a bigger story, which is the failure of the President to get Americans to take the shot. Only 62% of American adults have been vaccinated." [...]

"The Biden administration, and Joe Biden himself, politicized this effort. This hardens attitudes when you start pointing fingers at Republicans, saying, 'Oh, it's these loony right-wingers that are refusing to take the shot,' and not acknowledging that there are a lot of people, including a lot of African-Americans, who have been resistant and doubtful of these vaccines, you're really making a big mistake. I really put this on the White House.'"

Huh? It was the Biden administration that succeeded in getting record numbers of people vaccinated. At its peak there were upwards of four million vaccinations a day. That's four times what was achieved during the Trump administration.
What's more, the Washington Post reports that "there are about four times as many Republicans as Black people in the ranks of the unvaccinated." And the vast majority of the unvaccinated population are Republicans and Fox News viewers. An NBC News poll last month found that a whopping 91% of Biden voters are already vaccinated, as compared to only 50% of Trump voters.

For Fox News to point fingers at Biden and Black Americans as being responsible for those who have not been vaccinated is profoundly dishonest and downright racist. And then they have the audacity to accuse Biden of politicizing the issue. However, this isn't the first time they've pulled this malarkey. Last month Laura Ingraham of Fox News invited Texas' GOP Lt. Governor Dan Patrick to spread more pandemic disinformation. Patrick also ventured into the low vaccination rates saying that...
"Democrats like to blame Republicans on that. Well, the biggest group in most states are African-Americans who have not been vaccinated. And the last time I checked, over 90% of them vote for Democrats."
That was also an easily provable - and grossly racist - lie. The truth, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, is that "unvaccinated White Texans outnumber unvaccinated Black Texans roughly three to one."

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and rillaman
WHUT? Anti-Vax and Racist FOX News Blames Low Vaccination Rates on Biden and Black Americans

foxnews-covid-virus.jpg

For more than a year and a half, Fox News has been doing everything in its power to aid and abet the unimpeded progress of the coronavirus. They have been working feverishly to undermine the efforts of responsible health professionals and government agencies. When they weren't downplaying the severity of the virus, they were spreading lies that the vaccines don't work and "they" aren't telling you.
This long running Fox News narrative is closely aligned with Donald Trump's COVID disinformation. He admitted early on - in private, just like how he got his vaccination - that he was aware of how deadly the pandemic could be, but deliberately downplayed it in public. He is still trying furiously to steer his cult disciples away from getting vaccinated. And so is Fox News.
On Tuesday Fox News did a segment with Liz Peek, a Fox contributor and business consultant. When the discussion turned to the status of vaccinations in the U.S., Peek launched into a spiel that sought to lay the blame for America's unvaccinated on President Biden and the nation's African Americans:

Huh? It was the Biden administration that succeeded in getting record numbers of people vaccinated. At its peak there were upwards of four million vaccinations a day. That's four times what was achieved during the Trump administration.
What's more, the Washington Post reports that "there are about four times as many Republicans as Black people in the ranks of the unvaccinated." And the vast majority of the unvaccinated population are Republicans and Fox News viewers. An NBC News poll last month found that a whopping 91% of Biden voters are already vaccinated, as compared to only 50% of Trump voters.

For Fox News to point fingers at Biden and Black Americans as being responsible for those who have not been vaccinated is profoundly dishonest and downright racist. And then they have the audacity to accuse Biden of politicizing the issue. However, this isn't the first time they've pulled this malarkey. Last month Laura Ingraham of Fox News invited Texas' GOP Lt. Governor Dan Patrick to spread more pandemic disinformation. Patrick also ventured into the low vaccination rates saying that...

That was also an easily provable - and grossly racist - lie. The truth, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, is that "unvaccinated White Texans outnumber unvaccinated Black Texans roughly three to one."

I just have to laugh at the part in bold. Of course we had more vaccinations once Biden was in office. The vaccines had just rolled out at the end of Trump's time in office.

It's OK. One of us thinks they are superior to others, and doesn't mind people dying because it is thinning the herd of of the idiots of the world. I'm OK not being that guy.

People should only be vaccinated voluntarily according to the ACLU in 2008, but in 2021 they are all for vaccine mandates, what changed? Politics. Unfortunately politics and covid policy are inseparable.

Tomorrow Biden is going to give a major policy address on covid (hoping to distract from his disaster in Afghanistan). Fauci is now actively calling out Ron Desantis for standing for people's freedom of choice so I'm guessing there will be a lot of bashing Republicans written into his speech for him. Hope he can see the teleprompter.

This one is really long.He does a tremendous job discussing media breaking up families for hits,ruining friendships,plus explaining why people have been hesitant.

I just have to laugh at the part in bold. Of course we had more vaccinations once Biden was in office. The vaccines had just rolled out at the end of Trump's time in office.

It's OK. One of us thinks they are superior to others, and doesn't mind people dying because it is thinning the herd of of the idiots of the world. I'm OK not being that guy.
Never said I didn't mind, but that's OK I am considering the source of that misstatement. I said it is Nature's way of eliminating the stupid gene, especially so seeing all of the RW ani-vaxxers and radio hosts drop.,

Keep printing Fox/RW lies. But I suggest you fully read what you are posting so you realize they state just the opposite of what you think they do. 😂

What? Quit drinking buddy. Here's the same story from the Fake News - Yahoo! You vote for these people.

"A bail fund promoted by Vice President Kamala Harris let free an alleged domestic abuser weeks before authorities arrested him and charged him with murder, the group announced Friday"

What? Quit drinking buddy. Here's the same story from the Fake News - Yahoo! You vote for these people.

"A bail fund promoted by Vice President Kamala Harris let free an alleged domestic abuser weeks before authorities arrested him and charged him with murder, the group announced Friday"
He was not an arrested protester of George Floyd's murder. He was arrested months after the protests for Domestic Violence and bailed out. Then several weeks later, is accused of committing murder.

Never said I didn't mind, but that's OK I am considering the source of that misstatement. I said it is Nature's way of eliminating the stupid gene, especially so seeing all of the RW ani-vaxxers and radio hosts drop.,
Are you saying more blacks and Hispanics have a stupid gene when compared to whites?

• Wow
Reactions: ILisBest
He was not an arrested protester of George Floyd's murder. He was arrested months after the protests for Domestic Violence and bailed out. Then several weeks later, is accused of committing murder.

I never said he was protesting George Floyd's murder. He was in FACT, bailed out by a Kamala supported foundation. Thanks to Kamala, he was on the street free to commit murder. Your party sure supports great people!

Are you saying more blacks and Hispanics have a stupid gene when compared to whites?
According to statistics of those vaccinated, white Trump supporters, blacks and Hispanics are about the same percentage wise. Many times more white Trump supporters than Blacks or Hispanics in total number.

The headline says it all in Joe Biden's America. The answer on how to avoid it is to not use cocaine.

The fentanyl-laced cocaine that killed an LA comedian is showing up everywhere - here's why it's so deadly and how to avoid it​

Damn that Biden, doesn't he have more important stuff to do than to write headlines for Microsoft? 🤣

So blacks and hispanics are just about as stupid as trump supporters?
I would say anyone that refuses to get vaccinated is equally stupid , regardless of race or sex. You guys seem to really focus on the racial side of this , why is that? I know it is commonly brought up on Fox, and other RW media. It is a common knee jerk reaction, just like every time the 1/6 insurrection is brought up the response from the right is WHATABOUT BLM marches?

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
I would say anyone that refuses to get vaccinated is equally stupid , regardless of race or sex. You guys seem to really focus on the racial side of this , why is that? I know it is commonly brought up on Fox, and other RW media. It is a common knee jerk reaction, just like every time the 1/6 insurrection is brought up the response from the right is WHATABOUT BLM marches?
You seem to really focus on the Left/Right side of this.

• Haha
Stone and Nancy @nthomp believe this was the most perfect election ever.

300,000 fraudulent votes already. I can’t wait for the official forensic audit results. Stone - is this why Maricopa refused to comply with the subpoenas? Nothing to hide?

• Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6
Stone and Nancy @nthomp believe this was the most perfect election ever.

300,000 fraudulent votes already. I can’t wait for the official forensic audit results. Stone - is this why Maricopa refused to comply with the subpoenas? Nothing to hide?

No one believes that non-sense except you and the Pillow Man(and he fried his brain on Meth)

• Haha

The headline says it all in Joe Biden's America. The answer on how to avoid it is to not use cocaine.

The fentanyl-laced cocaine that killed an LA comedian is showing up everywhere - here's why it's so deadly and how to avoid it​

The hospital I worked at had a specific room in the ER for any suspected Fent OD, with specially garbed and trained MD and RN only allowed to enter. special trained cleaners, etc, etc' it's that deadly

No one believes that non-sense except you and the Pillow Man(and he fried his brain on Meth)

Please answer the question since you are a lawyer. Why doesn’t Maricopa comply with a legal subpoena? It’s really a great opportunity for them to show off their brilliance and restore public trust. OTOH….

Reactions: BigWill and bung23
The hospital I worked at had a specific room in the ER for any suspected Fent OD, with specially garbed and trained MD and RN only allowed to enter. special trained cleaners, etc, etc' it's that deadly
Why do you need to be specially garbed? what is that deadly?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT