ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

You keep repeating this same BS. The KKK and the Democrats during the civil war was 160 years ago. Since the 1960's the southern racists have been Republicans(look at a map) and since Trump has affirmed his love for the white supremacists and racist, that bond has been made stronger. You state the Republican party has no place for white nationalists that supported Biden. Cut that crap. No one believes you . The Republican party of Trump is the only place for racists and white supremacists.

Hunter hates Asians among others. Joe defines who is black. Robert Byrd - Democrat/KKK recruiter, was a leading Democrat and mentor to Joe Biden. Joe Biden lauded the 'man' just a decade ago. Joe Biden calls senior black aides 'boy'. The Democrat Governor of Virginia dressed as a Klansman or KKK guy - he won't say which. The same holds true for the Democrat leader of Kanada - blackface. Joe Biden slurs people from India - must have an Indian accent to work at Dunkin Donuts. It goes on and on.

At least you acknowledge the Democrat party founded the KKK. 100 years after the Civil War it was the Republican party that got the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed as there was stiff opposition from so many Democrats when it came to black equality. Your liberal brothers & sisters just yesterday dressed in a black gorilla mask and physically assaulted a black leader.

Some things change with time, some don't. The Democrats are a party built on racism and the foundation is strong to this day. The Democrat party is the home of racists and it all starts at the very top.

Last edited:
This one is for @nthomp since he cares so much - liar! But, Nancy is very upset about January 6th when the only victim was an unarmed female US military veteran who was murdered by a BLM loving 'cop'.

This is a thought from a random NASCAR driver.

Last edited:
Meanwhile your guy shut down a pipeline on day one and in quick order made the US a net importer of oil again, thus increasing the price of gasoline, which is more of a burden on those poor minorities that you supposedly care about
Your racial insights are as ridiculous as Flecks. But this comment has caused me to want to respond every time I hear it repeated. I know you guys are just parroting RW media, so can you explain how the US lost energy independence immediately upon Biden taking office? Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
Hunter hates Asians among others. Joe defines who is black. Robert Byrd - Democrat/KKK recruiter, was a leading Democrat and mentor to Joe Biden. Joe Biden lauded the 'man' just a decade ago. Joe Biden calls senior black aides 'boy'. The Democrat Governor of Virginia dressed as a Klansman or KKK guy - he won't say which. The same holds true for the Democrat leader of Kanada - blackface. Joe Biden slurs people from India - must have an Indian accent to work at Dunkin Donuts. It goes on and on.

At least you acknowledge the Democrat party founded the KKK. 100 years after the Civil War it was the Republican party that got the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed as there was stiff opposition from so many Democrats when it came to black equality. Your liberal brothers & sisters just yesterday dressed in a black gorilla man and physically assaulted a black leader.

Some things change with time, some don't. The Democrats are a party built on racism and the foundation is strong to this day. The Democrat party is the home of racists and it all starts at the very top.
🤡show!

Your racial insights are as ridiculous as Flecks. But this comment has caused me to want to respond every time I hear it repeated. I know you guys are just parroting RW media, so can you explain how the US lost energy independence immediately upon Biden taking office? Thank you.
LOL. “Parroting RW media”. Obviously paying attention to EO’s from the White House isn’t your bag. It’s not my job to explain to you how quickly Biden f’d up the Afghanistan situation and the US economy.

The party of Trump raised real wages and closed the income gap for the first time in 50 years. Trump is such a racist his economic policies benefited every minority group. Meanwhile your guy shut down a pipeline on day one and in quick order made the US a net importer of oil again, thus increasing the price of gasoline, which is more of a burden on those poor minorities that you supposedly care about. The policies you support have done nothing to raise minority communities from their plight.

Wolves in sheep's clothing. See it all the time. They say nice things, but rarely do anything to help out minorities. The minute a minority doesn't behave the way they want them to, they get attacked. The Elder incident is just the most recent example.

Tweet​

·
8h

Howard Stern roasts anti-vaxxers: "F*ck their freedom, I want my freedom to live"

I haven't listened or heard of Howard for at least 20 years.

Reminds me of seeing my old shift Sgt in NJSP at Dunkin D one day....."I thought you were dead 1"

He didn't say hello.....

Reactions: tjfleck6
🤡show!
giphy.gif

Reactions: tjfleck6

You must applaud ALL Americans having to pay OVER $ 3 a gallon from $ 2 under truck driver Joe.

I still don't understand how the most viewed and EPIC thread on this board got whacked, and this thread lives?

Help me understand people.

President Joe Biden will order the Department of Labor to require all companies with 100 or more employees to mandate vaccination or carry out weekly COVID-19 surveillance on those individuals despite the administration’s earlier statements that mandates are unnecessary and not the role of government.

The president announced Thursday that he will mandate vaccinations for federal employees in the executive branch of government, contractors working for the government, and the employees of companies with 100 or more workers – a rule likely to affect more than 100 million Americans. They will also require masks and more COVID surveillance and tracking in schools.

The mandates come shortly after Biden said, “I don’t think it should be mandatory,” and White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters that vaccine mandates are “not the role of the federal government.”

Well looky here....... And the libtards had the audacity to call Trump a totalitarian.....

President Joe Biden will order the Department of Labor to require all companies with 100 or more employees to mandate vaccination or carry out weekly COVID-19 surveillance on those individuals despite the administration’s earlier statements that mandates are unnecessary and not the role of government.

The president announced Thursday that he will mandate vaccinations for federal employees in the executive branch of government, contractors working for the government, and the employees of companies with 100 or more workers – a rule likely to affect more than 100 million Americans. They will also require masks and more COVID surveillance and tracking in schools.

The mandates come shortly after Biden said, “I don’t think it should be mandatory,” and White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters that vaccine mandates are “not the role of the federal government.”

Well looky here....... And the libtards had the audacity to call Trump a totalitarian.....

Biden is setting Dems up for a bloodbath in 2022.

LOL. “Parroting RW media”. Obviously paying attention to EO’s from the White House isn’t your bag. It’s not my job to explain to you how quickly Biden f’d up the Afghanistan situation and the US economy.
I didn't think you could explain your false statement about energy independence.
You must applaud ALL Americans having to pay OVER $ 3 a gallon from $ 2 under truck driver Joe.
You neither.

He’s also setting up a lot of anger among a large portion of the American people
That anger was pre-existing. That is the main characteristic of MAGA. Angry that they haven't achieved more, and not honest enough to blame themselves. Blame the Govt, the immigrants, the minorities, the women.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
That anger was pre-existing. That is the main characteristic of MAGA. Angry that they haven't achieved more, and not honest enough to blame themselves. Blame the Govt, the immigrants, the minorities, the women.

Dems are always the angrier party. Polled as much more angry during the Trump years, and even during the Obama years. Once again, your lack of awareness is glaring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT