ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Technically he wasn't in prison at all. He was in The Palm Beach County Jail at nights (supposedly), he was sleeping in the TV Lounge with the door unlocked. That is when he showed up because as I said he was filmed in Vegas. Ask Cratch.

Got it. You have convinced me that Kavanaugh is on the same level as Epstein, and I am horrified.

#cnnlogic

Reactions: ILisBest
4,400 came from some person named Clillary Hinton.

4,500 tips does not mean 4,500 complaints. What if most of the tips were positive?

With how politicized that nomination was, 4,500 almost seems low. There are a lot of people that will make shit up to have political influence these days. FBI is probably still waiting for 1 strong piece of evidence against him.
4499 of the tips were from someone named stonedaxe….

• Haha
Epstein had some friends in high places.As you said,both sides of the aisle.Was extremely bipartisan.
Kavanaugh is politically connected, he was a Republican Golden Child. Epstein had access to many millions of dollars, and he was able to blackmail many politicians on both sides of the aisle. He hired Republican powerhouse attorneys and got Republican power brokers to work the sweetheart deal of the century because they were in power at the time and controlled the US Attorney for Florida, that piece of garbage. If Democrats were in power he would have hired Democratic Attorneys and power brokers, and tried to buy the best deal. If it was you or me or any normal guy, we would spend the rest of our lives behind bars.

Reactions: Cratchelow
Kavanaugh is politically connected, he was a Republican Golden Child. Epstein had access to many millions of dollars, and he was able to blackmail many politicians on both sides of the aisle. He hired Republican powerhouse attorneys and got Republican power brokers to work the sweetheart deal of the century because they were in power at the time and controlled the US Attorney for Florida, that piece of garbage. If Democrats were in power he would have hired Democratic Attorneys and power brokers, and tried to buy the best deal. If it was you or me or any normal guy, we would spend the rest of our lives behind bars.

I’m always amazed that people as cynical as you (I don’t disagree with anything you said) are all for bigger govt influence in our lives.

Everything you said highlights why I’m not a “fan” of any politician. I think a tip line dedicated to any of them would bring out thousands of tips.

If that is true convict him on it But you need more than a rumor about Larry King.

See, what you don't get, is we have two justice systems - one for conservatives and one for liberals. See Hunter Biden.

Anyway, any and all Trump "allegations" were investigated relentlessly by the fake news and considered true from the start. In contrast, the Biden / Tara Read allegation was buried despite the fact that there was supporting evidence from her late mother. The only fake news interest in the story was killing it. We KNOW the Trump allegations are false because the Fake News was all-in on finding more evidence.

For starters, I am not impressed whatsoever by a law degree, the profession or many of arrogant clowns that are attorneys. I have spent enough time around our legal process to know I don't want to spend anymore time there.

I am glad CNN has you. I was starting to think absolutely no-one believed their made up stories anymore. You are proof there are some people that are very gullible :oops:

I’d be curious to know how many of those were anonymous

You are quite correct.There is a reason I am linking this.I would also include one key,powerful,disgusting Democratic family that made all the difference.

Last edited:
See, what you don't get, is we have two justice systems - one for conservatives and one for liberals. See Hunter Biden.
You couldn't be more wrong. There are two justice systems, one for the wealthy/powerful, and one for everyone else. If Hunter gets special treatment it is not because his father is a liberal(makes no sense) it is because he is V.P and P. See George W. Bush for the mirror image to Hunter.

You couldn't be more wrong. There are two justice systems, one for the wealthy/powerful, and one for everyone else. If Hunter gets special treatment it is not because his father is a liberal(makes no sense) it is because he is V.P and P. See George W. Bush for the mirror image to Hunter.
.....not sure if there has ever been a more delusional person than you....

Epstein = Kavanaugh and Hunter = GW Bush

You’ve exposed yourself as the most partisan poster on this board. Congratulations. I thought it was mainly kids that we should be concerned about being indoctrinated by the left, but you are one of its great success stories.

You’ve exposed yourself as the most partisan poster on this board. Congratulations. I thought it was mainly kids that we should be concerned about being indoctrinated by the left, but you are one of its great success stories.
You and flight showing your ignorance, I don't mean that as an insult, just that you guys lack knowledge.

its More than just partisanship..... delusional to an extraordinary extent....

Reactions: rillaman
You and flight showing your ignorance, I don't mean that as an insult, just that you guys lack knowledge.

Another perfect example of your indoctrination. You’ve convinced yourself that you have an intellectual and moral high ground over others. I feel for you stone.

As I have stated in the past, I am the only poster who has met many politicians in person, including Trump several times, and made the maximum dollar "contributions" to their campaigns. and

My advice after those meetings ?

Save you money ! or run for Office yourself for doing the right stuff.

Trump was and is a real estate developer by trade and was always trading off of what party was in power in wherever he wanted to built next.

I've been at multiple $ 1,000 a plate dinners for each Political party in NYC and NJ and Fla, and Vegas where we were courting power or favorable rulings down the line for the "donations". I no longer wish to give large donation as my last check wound up to a sitting Congressman whom was later a convicted child molester and forced to resign Conress !

Power truly does corrupt !

In AZ, new infections the last 3 weeks show an increasing average of 577, 735, 1274 per day. However deaths show a decreasing avg of 11, 9, 8 per day. Hospital beds associated with covid are up to 845, from about 544 at the beginning of June.

So is the media right? https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/26/health/us-coronavirus-monday/index.html I don't think we will know until at least a month or 2 from now but there sure is a firestorm brewing. Delta variant, mask mandates, business shutdowns, mandatory vaccinations, etc.

Kids in AZ go back to school in a week. These unvaccinated petri dishes are going to intermingle and spread covid. It happened at summer camp and will happen in school. Still for most people, and particularly school age children, covid is usually a mild event (except when it isn't).

So should the govt intervene and require masks indoors, etc? I think not. People who want the vaccine, particularly those at risk, have had ample time to get vaccinated. At some point society needs to recognize it can only do so much to protect people. We need Joe to sleep more and no Fauci.

Another perfect example of your indoctrination. You’ve convinced yourself that you have an intellectual and moral high ground over others. I feel for you stone.
I don’t believe the high ground , it is just that you guys lack knowledge of the historical background of what we were discussing. That ignorance makes discussion a waste. We were discussing Epstein and you kept insisting, wrongly that he was arrested numerous times, then you claimed he spent two incarcerations in prison. Now you think my statement about W when his father was VP and President was a partisan attack, because you lack knowledge that W had substance abuse issues, and started one petroleum venture after the other.all of them failed but we’re still “bought out” by buyers from the Arabian Peninsula.

So, in Hunter you see a future President? You could be right, I certainly didn't see him as a future Michelangelo, but the prices he is grabbing while alive are astonishing!

From now on I should refer to you as StoneVanGogh due to your burgeoning madness. Yes, liberals get very special treatment under the law. However, I will grant you that the wealthy/powerful do certainly receive preferential justice. However, the deranged AG of NY is certainly going after a wealthy, powerful conservative named Trump. Justice now targets wealthy, powerful conservatives who don't play along.

Joe Biden was/is deeply corrupt. He committed multiple self-enriching acts at the expense of the United States (with Ukraine & China for starters). Hunter got very rich and sent 10 - 50 percent of the proceeds to the "Big Guy" and Dr. Jill. Honestly, the bad person here is Joe, not Hunter. You will note most DC Republicans are pretty silent on this matter. To me, this indicates that they are doing the same thing.

Reactions: bung23 and BigWill
So, in Hunter you see a future President? You could be right, I certainly didn't see him as a future Michelangeloyou , but the prices he is grabbing while alive are astonishing!

From now on I should refer to you as StoneVanGogh due to your burgeoning madness. Yes, liberals get very special treatment under the law. However, I will grant you that the wealthy/powerful do certainly receive preferential justice. However, the deranged AG of NY is certainly going after a wealthy, powerful conservative named Trump. Justice now targets wealthy, powerful conservatives who don't play along.

Joe Biden was/is deeply corrupt. He committed multiple self-enriching acts at the expense of the United States (with Ukraine & China for starters). Hunter got very rich and sent 10 - 50 percent of the proceeds to the "Big Guy" and Dr. Jill. Honestly, the bad person here is Joe, not Hunter. You will note most DC Republicans are pretty silent on this matter. To me, this indicates that they are doing the same thing.
You know, this would be like us comparing Hunter and Obama.....cause you know, they have had similar issues with substance abuse 🙄.....

You know, this would be like us comparing Hunter and Obama.....cause you know, they have had similar issues with substance abuse 🙄.....
Go back to spending all day reading crap on the internet.

Go back to spending all day reading crap on the internet.
....just extending your twisted logic to Obama who has admitted to using cocaine and weed......

“The Washington Post raises the pre-emptive question of the senator's direct confession (in his intimate memoir, "Dreams of My Father") that he used cocaine and marijuana in high school and college.”

• Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6
I don’t believe the high ground , it is just that you guys lack knowledge of the historical background of what we were discussing. That ignorance makes discussion a waste. We were discussing Epstein and you kept insisting, wrongly that he was arrested numerous times, then you claimed he spent two incarcerations in prison. Now you think my statement about W when his father was VP and President was a partisan attack, because you lack knowledge that W had substance abuse issues, and started one petroleum venture after the other.all of them failed but we’re still “bought out” by buyers from the Arabian Peninsula.

You are claiming the high ground of knowledge, and this stems from you comparing a known child sex trafficker to Kavanaugh, who has never been accused of something similar. You might need help. You are twisting words and stories to fit the narrative that you have formed in your mind.

....just extending your twisted logic to Obama who has admitted to using cocaine and weed......

“The Washington Post raises the pre-emptive question of the senator's direct confession (in his intimate memoir, "Dreams of My Father") that he used cocaine and marijuana in high school and college.”
That is true, he wrote that in his book years ago. The comparison to W and Hunter is ridiculous. Obama raised by grandparents, mother on food stamps, W and Hunter sons of VP and President. o_O

That is true, he wrote that in his book years ago. The comparison to W and Hunter is ridiculous. Obama raised by grandparents, mother on food stamps, W and Hunter sons of VP and President. o_O

Yeah, that's why Barack went to THE elite private school in Hawaii (Punahou). He was privileged most of his life.

Really, it's beneath you comparing him to a complete loser in Hunter and the son of a well-off family who made it big once he grew up at age 40.

Reactions: bung23
For everyone keeping score at home, add jogging and table manners to the list of racist things.

The best media attention has been received by the FBI, when they are no longer a political organization responding to then current political DC political pressures I will let you know.......

Remember Al Capone was jailed not by them BUT the IRS.

Yeah, that's why Barack went to THE elite private school in Hawaii (Punahou). He was privileged most of his life.

Really, it's beneath you comparing him to a complete loser in Hunter and the son of a well-off family who made it big once he grew up at age 40.
Nonsense. Try reading some fact based material.

Don't be a fool Stone. Is NPR acceptable to you? Privileged school. His grandfather pulled strings.

Punahou occupies a privileged position, not just on the hillside, but in Hawaii society. In his memoir, Dreams From My Father, Barack Obama recalled how his grandfather pulled strings to get him in.

"Because we knew once we left that school, there was a target on our backs. No matter what race you are, you're Punahou. You're the rich, white kids. Period," Kakugawa says.

Is the HuffPost agreeable to you? Too right wing I suppose.

From Damon Dash to Denzel Washington, Sean “P-Diddy” Combs to President Barack Obama, many of popular-culture’s most prominent African-Americans are not just Negroes — they’re Prep-School Negroes (PSN).

As graduates of elite “prep” (or “independent”) school systems, this minority-within-a-minority is bucking the myth of Black kids as over-urban and under-educated.

Umm...you said I was full of crap for pointing out your savior used drugs. Then you retracted when you realized it came from Obama’s mouth.....sounds like you are the one with keyboard diarrhea fueled by your delusions...

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
Don't be a fool Stone. Is NPR acceptable to you? Privileged school. His grandfather pulled strings.

Punahou occupies a privileged position, not just on the hillside, but in Hawaii society. In his memoir, Dreams From My Father, Barack Obama recalled how his grandfather pulled strings to get him in.

"Because we knew once we left that school, there was a target on our backs. No matter what race you are, you're Punahou. You're the rich, white kids. Period," Kakugawa says.

Is the HuffPost agreeable to you? Too right wing I suppose.

From Damon Dash to Denzel Washington, Sean “P-Diddy” Combs to President Barack Obama, many of popular-culture’s most prominent African-Americans are not just Negroes — they’re Prep-School Negroes (PSN).

As graduates of elite “prep” (or “independent”) school systems, this minority-within-a-minority is bucking the myth of Black kids as over-urban and under-educated.
Damn you are right, that is the same as having a father be Vice President and President of the U.S. LOL 🤣

Umm...you said I was full of crap for pointing out your savior used drugs. Then you retracted when you realized it came from Obama’s mouth.....sounds like you are the one with keyboard diarrhea fueled by your delusions...
You can't read. I didn't retract anything , I said he wrote about it. Known fact during his Presidency. Thefoolishness in your posts was trying to compare Obama to Bush as sons of privilege. That was the point of my posts. But I was trying to have that discussion with someone that cans only see "DEMS EVIL" and any reference to a Bush as sacrilege.

Damn you are right, that is the same as having a father be Vice President and President of the U.S. LOL 🤣

What? What is going on in your head StoneVanGogh? I've already told you that your comparison of Obama with Hunter and GWB is highly flawed. Hunter is a drug addicted loser who is reaping the riches of Daddy's fraud. GWB came from a family with a very wealthy and aristocratic history.

Obama was a love-child, but did benefit from his relations having the ability to "pull strings" for him. That is, he still had advantages in life. See Punahou - a very, very elite school. But, no, Obama did not grow up as the son of a Senator, etc., like the other two. If you weren't so obtuse, you might actually see that I agree with you to an extent on this one!

Reactions: Cratchelow
You can't read. I didn't retract anything , I said he wrote about it. Known fact during his Presidency. Thefoolishness in your posts was trying to compare Obama to Bush as sons of privilege. That was the point of my posts. But I was trying to have that discussion with someone that cans only see "DEMS EVIL" and any reference to a Bush as sacrilege.

Comparing Kavanaugh to Epstein is just as foolish, yet you had no problem doing that.

Golden child?
Kavanaugh was the only child of Everett Edward Kavanaugh, Jr., a lobbyist for the cosmetics industry, and Martha Kavanaugh, a public school teacher. Martha later worked as a prosecutor in the Maryland state attorney’s office and then as a state court judge, first with the District Court of Maryland and then with the Montgomery County Circuit,
Sounds like a monster..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT