ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

The Capitol Police totally ****ed up on 1-6, but I am entirely uncertain how this is to blame for the riot. Did you blame local PDs for the Floyd riots?

It is OK to blame your own team for its own bad acts. So-called Republicans trashed the Capitol at the behest of Trump. BLM activists and radical lefties trashed lots of cities in summer 2020.

Individual responsibility is a real thing.
Re-read my post. I didn’t blame the Capitol Police. I’m blaming Nancy for not ok-ing the National Guard per Donnie’s request. I blame everyone for their own illegal actions- from civilians to federal employees. You type like you’re teaching me some lesson. “It is OK to blame your own team for its own bad acts.” and “Individual responsibility is a real thing.” They are??? OMG!!! Thank you for the profound insight! Geez man….. thank you sooooo much for setting me straight!
Bro, you misread my post then talk to me like I’m a child. Your God-complex is nauseating.
And the orange devil didn’t instruct anybody to trash the Capitol, but keep on taking your cues from Nancy….

• Haha
Reactions: BigWill
Re-read my post. I didn’t blame the Capitol Police. I’m blaming Nancy for not ok-ing the National Guard per Donnie’s request. I blame everyone for their own illegal actions- from civilians to federal employees. You type like you’re teaching me some lesson. “It is OK to blame your own team for its own bad acts.” and “Individual responsibility is a real thing.” They are??? OMG!!! Thank you for the profound insight! Geez man….. thank you sooooo much for setting me straight!
Bro, you misread my post then talk to me like I’m a child. Your God-complex is nauseating.
And the orange devil didn’t instruct anybody to trash the Capitol, but keep on taking your cues from Nancy….

My God-complex comes from not believing the bullshit evidence each side relies on to believe its partisan talking points. If Trump pushed for 10K NG troops to be in DC on 1-6-21, there'd be plenty of documentary evidence. We have the oral testimony of a couple of Trump allies instead, and apparently this is basically a new argument trotted out three years after the riot itself.

Now I can't fully dismiss their testimony as wrong or untrue, because that would be unreasonable and biased - it's possible they were right and other evidence against Trump's behavior should be ignored. But I can say that, unequivocally, Trump dithered once hostilities broke out, and so that reflects on him (in addition to his "fight like hell" crap when he'd already lost all his lawsuits).

Again, you come on here and regularly cite to wildly partisan, completely non-credible sources. I'm not sure why anyone would expect someone who actually analyzes the issues to accord equal respect to that shit as they might to more down the middle sources. Some sources are better than others, some arguments are better than others. I don't live in a world where everyone source and opinion are equal; I live in one where facts and objective truth are real things (and most partisans aren't getting close to them these days). I don't believe in cultural or moral relativism; most of the time there really is right/true and wrong/false.

This entire post is spot on.

The only thing you left out is the fact that the stable genius was dumb enough to play right into the hands of the democrats. If Dems wanted a riot to tarnish Trump and his supporters, they happily obliged. Then per usual, Trump hung his supporters out to dry.

You’d think the genius businessman would’ve seen it a mile away. His narcissistic personality disorder always gets in the way.

This is the brilliant strategist who Rs think is going to turn the country around? What a joke.
I think there are a lot of Rs that see it for the better of our two options. I do not see RFK Jr as a serious option to win.

Now, does Biden make it to Nov? I am not sure he makes it to the first debate. I literally think he pooped on stage the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
I love how we’re supposed to just exclude how he completely shit the bed during the biggest issue that faced our country during his presidency.

Things were good up until he faced adversity though. When it mattered most he handed the country over to Fauci.
He handled Covid poorly imo. Biden handled it worse with the mandates and another opportunistic 2 trillion in spending which sent inflation over the top.

Last edited:
Certainly qualifies as evidence. Though I'd like some documentary support for a request for 10K National Guard to help secure the Capitol.

This sounds like it occurred before 1-6-21 so it would make sense to have documented the request.
I would have to assume if the committee found anything like that, they would have showed us 👀

The former capital police chief said it was denied prior to Jan 6 also.

I think there are a lot of Rs that see it for the better of our two options. I do not see RFK Jr as a serious option to win.

Now, does Biden make it to Nov? I am not sure he makes it to the first debate. I literally think he pooped on stage the other day.
I don’t think he makes it to November either, but that poop on stage on D-day video was altered/cut to make it appear that way. There’s a full video that shows he was just sitting down and waiting for speaker to finish. He paused to see if others were also sitting and sat down as everyone else did.

Be careful what you watch these days. Very difficult to tell what is real from either side and it’s only going to get worse.

I don’t think he makes it to November either, but that poop on stage on D-day video was altered/cut to make it appear that way. There’s a full video that shows he was just sitting down and waiting for speaker to finish. He paused to see if others were also sitting and sat down as everyone else did.

Be careful what you watch these days. Very difficult to tell what is real from either side and it’s only going to get worse.
I have no idea why people do that. He has a daily blunder without video help.

That hesitation still could have produced something.

Let me see....,

Somebody filed a civil law suit, against somebody else.
Then the filer withdrew the suit and can't or won't file again.
and you think the filer won ?

I find Candace a very smart person, who is able to stick to her positions on a myriad of issues and logically defend her positions. More people like her are appearing on the national scene.
Nothing you stated was the primary point of the tweet. Let me know when Owens runs for office in a traditionally Black Democrat district.

My God-complex comes from not believing the bullshit evidence each side relies on to believe its partisan talking points. If Trump pushed for 10K NG troops to be in DC on 1-6-21, there'd be plenty of documentary evidence. We have the oral testimony of a couple of Trump allies instead, and apparently this is basically a new argument trotted out three years after the riot itself.

Now I can't fully dismiss their testimony as wrong or untrue, because that would be unreasonable and biased - it's possible they were right and other evidence against Trump's behavior should be ignored. But I can say that, unequivocally, Trump dithered once hostilities broke out, and so that reflects on him (in addition to his "fight like hell" crap when he'd already lost all his lawsuits).

Again, you come on here and regularly cite to wildly partisan, completely non-credible sources. I'm not sure why anyone would expect someone who actually analyzes the issues to accord equal respect to that shit as they might to more down the middle sources. Some sources are better than others, some arguments are better than others. I don't live in a world where everyone source and opinion are equal; I live in one where facts and objective truth are real things (and most partisans aren't getting close to them these days). I don't believe in cultural or moral relativism; most of the time there really is right/true and wrong/false.
The signed letter from the Mayor of DC is the documentary evidence you require.
She refused the assistance of the National Guard authorized by President Trump PRIOR to Jan 6 th.

It's been outed for years.

The signed letter from the Mayor of DC is the documentary evidence you require.
She refused the assistance of the National Guard authorized by President Trump PRIOR to Jan 6 th.

It's been outed for years.

Feel free to provide it. I’m first hearing this argument this week.

He handled Covid poorly imo. Biden handled it worse with the mandates and another opportunistic 2 trillion in spending which sent inflation over the top.
They both (Trump/Brandon) listened to Dr Flip Flop that media forced them into relying on his bogus expertise.

Feel free to provide it. I’m first hearing this argument this week.
Then you should read from my past posts, if you were here 2 years or so ago, you as a maybe Duke Graduate should recall !

It appears that you have unlimited time between cases, consider this as your law library.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
They both (Trump/Brandon) listened to Dr Flip Flop that media forced them into relying on his bogus expertise.

He exposed the “fake news” media. He warned us about, and told us he would drain the swamp. Then when we needed him the most, he folded, and reminded us he was just a part of the swamp. His biggest blunder. I doubt he would have lost the election if he had stood up for people’s right to live and work.

Here’s a rose garden press conference from March 2020 that features Fauci, Birx, and a slew of CEOs from retail corporate giants, big Pharma, and medical equipment manufacturers, all of which recorded record profits during the last year of the Trump presidency while small business owners and the middle class were destroyed by Fauci’s policies.

Trump sold out America to corporate giants, but the “media forced him to do” it so it’s all good.

Here’s an article that addresses the actual realities of a huge decrease in violent crime in early 2024. This was, of course, accurately predicted by someone on here, because said someone knew why crime spiked and why it would recede.

Interestingly, it does seem like violence is returning to 2019 levels. Maybe they will go lower in the next Prez term.

Reactions: tjfleck6
“Another major accomplishment for the Biden administration. There is now a battle, to be declared the most dangerous threat to America. Is it the White Supremacists, the Venezuelan prison gangs, or ISIS? It’s going to be a close battle folks, but I think the whites are always out in front.”

- Some American media outlet

• Angry
Reactions: ILisBest
You seem to keep glancing over the most important point….that the data is garbage. As far as inf, the feds goal is 2 percent although 3.4 is palatable…

The data is not garbage. All ZH is doing is trying to confuse you because they don't like the political implications of "crime declining." There are LE bodies that don't report to the FBI, but (a) a lot of those entities almost certainly didn't report last year so they aren't relevant to the criticism and (b) it's very easy to pull out data from those who reported in 2023 and didn't in 2024 so you can merely compare the entities that reported both years.

This is not hard or advanced stuff. Murders and violent felonies are dropping like a rock (and this will likely continue if Trump or Biden wins). They went up almost entirely due to Covid-induced chaos, which becomes less relevant monthly.

The CNN article does discuss ways that a 26% drop may be overblown, but they have more to do with preliminary data being inputted quarterly (while the year end data is better). The monitoring of big city murders seems to show a drop closer to 20%.

None of this is fake. None of it will be fake if Trump wins and the decline continues into 2025 and 2026 (it almost certainly will). At some point we will hit the natural low point, and the data may get a bit more up and down, tho the long-term trend but for Covid is largely down.

You want something really odd to chew on. The genesis for the murder spike was in many ways social media beefs between rival individuals (likely "gang affiliated," tho that doesn't mean what we think about when we go back 30-40 years). Someone gets disrespected and there's a cycle of back and forth violence between small groups of largely young black men within a small geographic distance of one another, less than a mile or two.

You seem to keep glancing over the most important point….that the data is garbage. As far as inf, the feds goal is 2 percent although 3.4 is palatable…

I think it was 3.3%. Btw, we mostly agree on inflation, I'd like to see it at 1.5-2.5% if we could set ideal conditions.

Reactions: flight 33
Here’s an article that addresses the actual realities of a huge decrease in violent crime in early 2024. This was, of course, accurately predicted by someone on here, because said someone knew why crime spiked and why it would recede.

Interestingly, it does seem like violence is returning to 2019 levels. Maybe they will go lower in the next Prez term.

Here are 2 people, the writer and the poster that think violent crime has declined, from believing the FBI.

Here's actual facts. One Detective in one city.
Matt has been a Detective since 02/2022. His Unit is specifically charged with Felony crimes above $ 1,000 per incident in multiple areas of Manhattan. (The Island of...). He is AVERGING 10 Felony arrests and some lower charges attached to the original charges a MONTH ! Which means that about every other day he works, he makes a Felony arrest !
Thats taking the original theft reports and eventually IDing the perp, finding them and the attendant paperwork BS.

We've already disproven the FBI, so lets not repeat their reports other than say GIGO.

Reactions: tjfleck6
I think it was 3.3%. Btw, we mostly agree on inflation, I'd like to see it at 1.5-2.5% if we could set ideal conditions.
The Federal govt has been finagling inflation stats for DECADES. Reps AND Dems massage the numbers.

Suffice it to say our 15 layer chickens produce so many eggs daily now in prime laying season, that Matt's 2 boys home take the eggs around a sell a dozen for $ 5 bucks and sell out every time !

I'm on record here that I didn't think he is pooping in his pants.

I do BELIEVE he is suffering from cognitive decline !

I think you ignored the important point of the tweet, which is what most of the tweet covered. Klasic actually has a chance of winning. Candace has a 100% chance of whining. Kimis a Republican on a ballot in traditional Black Democrat stronghold. Owens? Not putting her neck out there to help provide Republican choices.

I don't count the words in multiple point posts. I address where I want, to expose follies or mistruths.

Highlight the fonts that you want us only to read...

Take a look at PLTR options, like I said earlier.
I have been time consumed lately in clearing out my huge (for me) positions in calls, that expire this month (June).
I hate screen staring, that I used to be required to do back in the day.

BUT.

I am up over 100 % and will look at the options longer out expiration, as my positions clear.
If you hate options get the stock.

Take a look at PLTR options, like I said earlier.
I have been time consumed lately in clearing out my huge (for me) positions in calls, that expire this month (June).
I hate screen staring, that I used to be required to do back in the day.

BUT.

I am up over 100 % and will look at the options longer out expiration, as my positions clear.
If you hate options get the stock.
I’ve been on these Illini message boards for over 20 years and have seen it all.

BigWill and Dr. TJ bragging about their trades to the 6 people who read the Rivals free board is easily the most pathetic thing I’ve seen.

Congrats.

Your welcome, good luck with the recced trade !

Just remember the TWO rules of investing; 1, You got to be in it to win it. 2. If you can't afford to lose it, stay away.

Mutual funders should research no load versus load funds and administrative fees.
Before placing large amounts of their funds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT