ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I didn’t make any comments on the mother. The post you shared from “TrumpJew2” was not accurate. It was designed to be shared by dingleberries like you who don’t bother to check.

What do you get out of sharing this stuff? A little dopamine boost when one of the 4-5 other guys in this little echo chamber likes it?

Keep insulting me and defending brain dead. It now appears Brain-dead had the freaking suicide bomber in the sights of a Predator drone but they wouldn’t let them take the shot.

13 Marines and 170 plus people dead as a result. That is what you voted for and JeffT too. I hope he doesn’t get his Medicare at 60

Plus you began your ignorant post by saying Facebook didn’t ban her. Wrong!

No, morons like you think Afghanistan was done perfectly. You are proud of Joe. Proud that he was warned about the suicide bomb and still got 13 killed.

So, leaving dogs to die in cages is Ok with you. I bet you were one of those idiots who was aghast at Romney.
There were no dogs left behind in cages you dumb bunny.

Keep insulting me and defending brain dead. It now appears Brain-dead had the freaking suicide bomber in the sights of a Predator drone but they wouldn’t let them take the shot.

13 Marines and 170 plus people dead as a result. That is what you voted for and JeffT too. I hope he doesn’t get his Medicare at 60

That BS is right up there with Obama ordering the troops to "stand down" at Benghazi. You are a glutton for being lied to. The joker can't even speak English, and you believe he has good knowledge of what occurred in the DOD. 🤡 Why wouldn't they take the shot?

Last edited:

I didn’t make any comments about Biden. I didn’t vote for Biden and I’ve never defended his handling of Afghanistan. Is this early BDS?

My comment was directed solely at you sharing anything and everything you see retweeted by DJTJ like a good little sheep. I just don’t see what you think you’re accomplishing. You’re no different than the woke Twitter liberals you complain about. Blindly sharing any meme worthy tweet without bothering to fact check so you can get a little rush of dopamine from a handful of likes. Who’s brain dead?

Reactions: nthomp
I didn’t make any comments about Biden. I didn’t vote for Biden and I’ve never defended his handling of Afghanistan. Is this early BDS?

My comment was directed solely at you sharing anything and everything you see retweeted by DJTJ like a good little sheep. I just don’t see what you think you’re accomplishing. You’re no different than the woke Twitter liberals you complain about. Blindly sharing any meme worthy tweet without bothering to fact check so you can get a little rush of dopamine from a handful of likes. Who’s brain dead?
I think this story is going to turn out a lot worse than being reported. Remember that the MSM will cover for him as much as possible but there is only so much even they can do.

It's hard to get a life when Parents are receiving their KIA children !
Like the interpreter hanging from the helicopter the NY Post "verified" and all of you guys were chumped by believing? Don't you get tired being lied to?

Like the interpreter hanging from the helicopter the NY Post "verified" and all of you guys were chumped by believing? Don't you get tired being lied to?

I don't know if it was intentionally lying so much as the shock of seeing someone that "looked" like a dead body hanging under what looked like a Blackhawk.

Flew back to O'Hare today from Key West. The lady next to me wanted to talk the entire way about her life and opinions(sometimes I fear I am too likable🤷‍♂️). First, she complained at length about how dumb the people are that won't get vaccinated. Next, she told me the governor of Florida is a moron and won't hold public office long. She also told me she makes her own booze and edibles at her house. She droned on and on breathing her booze and smoke drenched breath all over me. At one point she order a rum and coke. She then told me she needed to get out to get her purse in the overhead compartment to pay for her drink. I then told her the drinks and food are free in 1st class. She then went on and on about how the people in Cuba and Europe like her because she has dark hair and can speak a bit of Italian, but her husband is a blonde redneck that other countries fear. She has a degree in Art which paid zero, so she went back and received an advanced degree in some form of engineering. She was super odd and definitely cuts against the grain of the stigma the left has tried to portray for the left vs right population. Btw, she pulled her mask down and hardly wore it the entire way, but loves Faucci 🤪

I mostly just let her go as I was worried she might make a scene. I think she was pretty messed up.

Sorry I have been busy lately. I fear the stonedax has missed me. So I would like to say for the record, Biden is a disaster. The midterms might get really ugly.

I don't know if it was intentionally lying so much as the shock of seeing someone that "looked" like a dead body hanging under what looked like a Blackhawk.
Someone had to make up the lie that it was an interpreter. The job of a real newspaper is to verify that something is the truth rather than just BS that fits their agenda. Same thing with the dogs in crates. Again, you guys don't mind being lied to, you just want BS that fits your agenda.

Flew back to O'Hare today from Key West. The lady next to me wanted to talk the entire way about her life and opinions(sometimes I fear I am too likable🤷‍♂️). First, she complained at length about how dumb the people are that won't get vaccinated. Next, she told me the governor of Florida is a moron and won't hold public office long. She also told me she makes her own booze and edibles at her house. She droned on and on breathing her booze and smoke drenched breath all over me. At one point she order a rum and coke. She then told me she needed to get out to get her purse in the overhead compartment to pay for her drink. I then told her the drinks and food are free in 1st class. She then went on and on about how the people in Cuba and Europe like her because she has dark hair and can speak a bit of Italian, but her husband is a blonde redneck that other countries fear. She has a degree in Art which paid zero, so she went back and received an advanced degree in some form of engineering. She was super odd and definitely cuts against the grain of the stigma the left has tried to portray for the left vs right population. Btw, she pulled her mask down and hardly wore it the entire way, but loves Faucci 🤪

I mostly just let her go as I was worried she might make a scene. I think she was pretty messed up.

Sorry I have been busy lately. I fear the stonedax has missed me. So I would like to say for the record, Biden is a disaster. The midterms might get really ugly.
She checked all of the typical boxes.There is a stereotype that nails it.

From an attorney I know..
“In July, according to Reuters, who actually read a transcript and listened to tapes, four weeks before Kabul collapsed, Ghani asked Biden directly, by phone, for more air support and money for soldiers. The transcript revealed two leaders oblivious to the impending disaster and Biden more focused on spinning the message. Biden said, “I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban.” He continued, “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.” So, what we have is that the Taliban were already capturing district after district across the country, the US and Afghanistan could not agree over tactics and Biden was telling the public a different story - that the withdrawal would be done smoothly and that Washington's Afghan allies were in control.
All of the mass confusion outside the Kabul airport could have been avoided during our retreat from Afghanistan. The Biden administration refused an offer by the Taliban's co-founder to take control of the security across all of Kabul before the chaotic evacuation because the president was determined to keep his promise to pull US troops out, according to a report by the Washington Post. Senior US military officials including Gen. Kenneth McKenzie hastily met face-to-face with Abdul Ghani Baradar, head of the Taliban's military wing, who made the US a weighty offer, as reported by the Washington Post. 'We have a problem,' Baradar said, according to a US official. 'We have two options to deal with it: You [the United States military] take responsibility for securing Kabul or you have to allow us to do it.' And, of course, Biden let the Taliban take over.

“In July, according to Reuters, who actually read a transcript and listened to tapes, four weeks before Kabul collapsed, Ghani asked Biden directly, by phone, for more air support and money for soldiers. The transcript revealed two leaders oblivious to the impending disaster and Biden more focused on spinning the message. Biden said, “I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban.” He continued, “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.” So, what we have is that the Taliban were already capturing district after district across the country, the US and Afghanistan could not agree over tactics and Biden was telling the public a different story - that the withdrawal would be done smoothly and that Washington's Afghan allies were in control.
All of the mass confusion outside the Kabul airport could have been avoided during our retreat from Afghanistan. The Biden administration refused an offer by the Taliban's co-founder to take control of the security across all of Kabul before the chaotic evacuation because the president was determined to keep his promise to pull US troops out, according to a report by the Washington Post. Senior US military officials including Gen. Kenneth McKenzie hastily met face-to-face with Abdul Ghani Baradar, head of the Taliban's military wing, who made the US a weighty offer, as reported by the Washington Post. 'We have a problem,' Baradar said, according to a US official. 'We have two options to deal with it: You [the United States military] take responsibility for securing Kabul or you have to allow us to do it.' And, of course, Biden let the Taliban take over.
Any intellectually honest person knew Biden would be a wreck, but few probably realized it would be this bad. What a shit show.

Wow, that is a well connected lawyer. Trouble is that "story" that is now making the rounds doesn't paint a clear narrative other than an attempt to go to ridiculous lengths to blame Biden...for everything. He didnt' give the Afghan state more money and air cover($800 Billion and 300,000 men weren't enough) Hell I guess Biden is to blame they deserted and the President fled the country. Not only that he is to blame that the Taliban made it to Kabul as they offered to stay out and Biden refused. Biden agreed to the Taliban taking over the country. This is the best one yet as it wraps up all the lose ends and ties them to Biden. Oh, I forgot the other baseless bullshit is that Biden knew the suicide bomber was coming and told US to "stand down". The latest is to blame Biden for the helicopter crashing in San Diego. I heard it was because morale is so low because he looked at his watch.

Wow, that is a well connected lawyer. Trouble is that "story" that is now making the rounds doesn't paint a clear narrative other than an attempt to go to ridiculous lengths to blame Biden...for everything. He didnt' give the Afghan state more money and air cover($800 Billion and 300,000 men weren't enough) Hell I guess Biden is to blame they deserted and the President fled the country. Not only that he is to blame that the Taliban made it to Kabul as they offered to stay out and Biden refused. Biden agreed to the Taliban taking over the country. This is the best one yet as it wraps up all the lose ends and ties them to Biden. Oh, I forgot the other baseless bullshit is that Biden knew the suicide bomber was coming and told US to "stand down". The latest is to blame Biden for the helicopter crashing in San Diego. I heard it was because morale is so low because he looked at his watch.
Actually he hates Trump’s guts but is extremely disappointed in Biden.Trump’s policies,however are looking mighty good to him right now.

Reactions: Pipedor
Here is an article from the Australian dude I have mentioned that can’t really stand anything the US does..,,His point is that anything the US does is wrong and he is laughing his
ass off at this.He does love him some CCP,however.

Reactions: bung23
“Hell I guess Biden is to blame they deserted and the President fled the country. Not only that he is to blame that the Taliban made it to Kabul as they offered to stay out and Biden refused. Biden agreed to the Taliban taking over the country.”

There you go,now you are talking.Figured you would finally come around.Good job! You have to feel better.That feeling you are experiencing must be somewhat like an alcoholic finally attendeding an AA meeting.Hugs coming from all of us.

No, you said Facebook didn’t ban anyone. Wrong! The Gold Star Mom was banned by Facebook owned Instagram. It is hard to take you seriously at all when you reply to my post and the first written words are provably false.

Reactions: BigWill
That BS is right up there with Obama ordering the troops to "stand down" at Benghazi. You are a glutton for being lied to. The joker can't even speak English, and you believe he has good knowledge of what occurred in the DOD. 🤡 Why wouldn't they take the shot?

So, now Jorge Ramos (not a Trump fan) and Univision are fake news. I’d like to think you are joking about Americans speaking Spanish on Univision - but one never knows with you.

You know, leaks can work both ways. The leaked details of Trumps Ukraine call, etc. Well, now Patriots are leaking details of calls where Biden demanded the Afghan lie on our behalf. Operators are providing details that the Biden Admin and DOD knew this suicide bomber was coming. We now know they have the guy in the sights of a Predator Drone. But, Biden let it happen. And you don’t care about the 170 lives that were lost.

58 percent of Independents believe Biden should be impeached. 40 percent of Democrats believe he should be impeached! People are waking up….but not you.

There were no dogs left behind in cages you dumb bunny.

It depends who you believe. The US Military says no “military working dogs” had been left behind. While I believe them, they chose their words carefully - “military working”. That means dogs not classified as “military working” were left behind. Anyway, we do KNOW that American Citizens in the hundreds were left behind. Perhaps that concerns you? But probably not.

No, you said Facebook didn’t ban anyone. Wrong! The Gold Star Mom was banned by Facebook owned Instagram. It is hard to take you seriously at all when you reply to my post and the first written words are provably false.
The tweet you posted was insinuating the post disparaging Biden that was in the screenshot was censored by Bookface. It wasn’t. It’s still there now. She had been censored previously for posting all kinds of the same stuff I often see you sharing.

It’s a nicely designed bullshit meme tweet designed to get a rise. As soon as DJTJ retweeted it you started frothing at the mouth and couldn’t wait to share it.

Reactions: stoneaxe27
The tweet you posted was insinuating the post disparaging Biden that was in the screenshot was censored by Bookface. It wasn’t. It’s still there now. She had been censored previously for posting all kinds of the same stuff I often see you sharing.

It’s a nicely designed bullshit meme tweet designed to get a rise. As soon as DJTJ retweeted it you started frothing at the mouth and couldn’t wait to share it.
Source?

Reactions: Uncoach

You were wrong. No matter how many paragraphs of distractions and technicalities you post about this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT