ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Honor rolls at both High School and University graduations this past year were 3-4 times what they were pre-covid. When I asked why, I was told that the new way of schooling utilizing the internet for more classes and as a resource has resulted in the increase in scholarship. You keep quoting Maher monologue.

If you can’t ace online classes you are an elite form of idiot. Between AI and google, how could a kid not get an A in an online class? I know people who failed their insurance exams multiple times in person. It’s amazing, they always pass the online CE with no problem at all. Be curious stone.

You got the answer you were looking for when you asked the question.

Last edited:
Didn't catch this post before. I was trying to figure out why BIGWILL was posting about a prisoner hiding a knife up his ass. Any way you are right I was not wrong, see my post about the massive increase in Honor students in SW Florida. Also I think you guys are intellectually inferior as it is obvious from you posts, like the one I just responded to. You hang on to a meaningless monologue by a comedian to confirm your reality. Hey Rillaman, how many tourists are in Florida in the Summer?

Only Bill Maher? No, experts everywhere.

Still misrepresenting the Florida tourism conversation that I dominated you in? You act like a child. Pathetic knowing you practiced law for 40 years.

Only a few Europeans visit in the summer. That’s what the local expert told me, 😂

Last edited:
A little late, but I agree with Trump. Even the haters and losers should have a Happy Easter! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: ILisBest
If you can’t ace online classes you are an elite form of idiot. Between AI and google, how could a kid not get an A in an online class? I know people who failed their insurance exams multiple times in person. It’s amazing, they always pass the online CE with no problem at all. Be curious stone.

You got the answer you were looking for when you asked the question.
I know you would know the answer. That insurance experience taught you the equivalent of a university education. What was the exam, 25 multiple choice?LIMU!!!

The fact that you think that’s who/what Trump is just reinforces the fact that you are a political and ideological dumb fvck.
You have your head up your butt or are a total moron to not know what Trump is.

I know you would know the answer. That insurance experience taught you the equivalent of a university education. What was the exam, 25 multiple choice?LIMU!!!

You asked some unknown entity why kids qualifying for high honors has skyrocketed, and they didn’t even mention that it’s easier for kids to cheat online compared to in person. You’re not a serious person.

Reactions: Uncoach
Only Bill Maher? No, experts everywhere.

Still misrepresenting the Florida tourism conversation that I dominated you in? You act like a child. Pathetic knowing you practiced law for 40 years.

Only a few Europeans visit in the summer. That’s what the local expert told me, 😂

Get a life idiot. Leave Colorado and come down here in July. I am not talking Orlando where the parents have to go when school is out. The rest of the state is 25-35% less population in the off season. Dunce. You are too stupid or developmentally disabled to give it up. I won't be idiotic enough to argue when the ski conditions are best in Colorado.

You asked some unknown entity why kids qualifying for high honors has skyrocketed, and they didn’t even mention that it’s easier for kids to cheat online compared to in person. You’re not a serious person.
DUH. Go sell.

Keep trolling the internet to prove your point. Avoid the real world. The 25-35% numbers I gave you are reality. What we who live down here see is reality. Go find internet posts to suit your mistaken view. Clown, that s too foolish to realize he is.

Wow, that occurred to you but not to the thousands of High School and University teachers and administrators that are dealing with the new world of education. They haven't instituted any safeguard, and no aspect of the education is live or written essays. You are special.

Rilla - a ton of people travel to Florida during the summer

@stoneaxe27 - no one does, only a few Europeans. You don’t live here.

Rilla - weird, all the stats show records being shattered, over 30 million every 3rd Q

@stoneaxe27 - WHY ARE YOU INCLUDING ORLANDO, FLORIDA WHEN TALKING ABOUT FLORIDA?????

Rilla - 🤷‍♂️

In related news, I just learned that the Illinois offense sucked this year. Yes, Terrance Shannon was awesome, and yes, he was on Illinois. But some guy just told me Terrance Shannon shouldn’t be included and therefore the Illinois offense sucked. He told me that the stats that I can see in box scores don’t matter, and I don’t go to Illinois anymore, so how would I know…

Is that how everything works?

Last edited:
Wow, that occurred to you but not to the thousands of High School and University teachers and administrators that are dealing with the new world of education. They haven't instituted any safeguard, and no aspect of the education is live or written essays. You are special.

Everything you say is easily proven to be false. It’s gotten better. Only 77% of instructors believe students are more likely to cheat online. It’s declined to 77%!!

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Let’s look at funeral/visitation/wake etiquette. This is specifically for an ex-spouse, but there is plenty in common here to the cop’s family situation.

Quote=article-
5. Ex-spouse’s Funeral: Should I attend my ex-spouse’s funeral?

Whether or not to attend the service honoring the passing of an ex-wife or ex-husband (or a member of their family) can be a difficult decision.

If your relationship with the family is cordial and you wish to pay your respects, by all means, attend the service.

If you know or feel that your presence will upset the family of the deceased, or they might have a difficult time putting hard feelings aside, it’s kinder to simply send a note or flowers.

If you do attend, don’t call attention to yourself or compete with the family for attention.

Avoid saying anything derogatory, demeaning, or mean-spirited about the deceased, even if what you are tempted to say is a fact.

Rise above your feelings or history to encourage and uplift the survivors who loved and cared about your ex.
/End quoting article.

Of course this translates very well to what happened. Hochul/Adams were attending for the photo op, not the comfort of the family.

Eric Adams is an ex-cop who will win the 2025 NYC mayoral election in an absolute cakewalk in the general election. In fact, the only threat to him is from his left, and being "too chummy with cops" would be an angle someone to his left might take.

So if anything, attending this would hurt him politically.

And btw, neither of these two is an ex-spouse or anyone on any sort of bad terms with the PO who died. And basically that article reads that, if you can attend and comport yourself decently (as an ex-spouse), it's fine for you to attend.

It would probably really bother you to know they are also flying back here on a private jet in a couple weeks to attend a Charlie Kirk dinner for 5k per plate at my other neighbors. Are they losers too?

If one is giving Charlie Kirk $5K to eat dinner with him, one seems easily taken in by the grift. I mean, is his con artistry not completely obvious to everyone? I actually view him bemusingly, like "this cannot be real." Apparently it is.

Reactions: rillaman
Didn't catch this post before. I was trying to figure out why BIGWILL was posting about a prisoner hiding a knife up his ass. Any way you are right I was not wrong, see my post about the massive increase in Honor students in SW Florida. Also I think you guys are intellectually inferior as it is obvious from you posts, like the one I just responded to. You hang on to a meaningless monologue by a comedian to confirm your reality. Hey Rillaman, how many tourists are in Florida in the Summer?

I mean, the points Maher makes about Covid are 100% correct. The tweet that came along with that clip (not from Maher) add a bunch of shit that Maher never says or implies. In fact, I'd love to find a public figure that knows more about politics and policy than Bill Maher btw, the man is brilliant and even when I disagree with him, his opinions are well reasoned.

One of the great things about politics is that Bill Maher has betrayed "the left" in exactly the same manner as I have betrayed "the right." Says something interesting about us and nothing good about the partisans who are mad about such betrayal.

Reactions: rillaman
Rilla - a ton of people travel to Florida during the summer

@stoneaxe27 - no one does, only a few Europeans. You don’t live here.

Rilla - weird, all the stats show records being shattered, over 30 million every 3rd Q

@stoneaxe27 - WHY ARE YOU INCLUDING ORLANDO, FLORIDA WHEN TALKING ABOUT FLORIDA?????

Rilla - 🤷‍♂️
Here even Limu’s sidekick can understand . The ski areas of Colorado have many more visitors during ski season than in the summer. Even if a record number comes one Summer, there is still many times more during the season. Denver probably has more visitors when the weather is warmer. Limu!

I mean, the points Maher makes about Covid are 100% correct. The tweet that came along with that clip (not from Maher) add a bunch of shit that Maher never says or implies. In fact, I'd love to find a public figure that knows more about politics and policy than Bill Maher btw, the man is brilliant and even when I disagree with him, his opinions are well reasoned.

Maher takes himself too seriously. He was more focused on getting laughs in the past and was easier watch. For someone that tries so hard to be insightful , he only hits it about 1/2 of the time. His talk on Covid is an example of no great insight. Of course we know now much more than we did 4 years ago when the world was freaked out and ignorant. Look at the disastrous use of ventilators. He dialogue with guests of either perspective are always disappointing. I would rather watch FiringLine.

Eric Adams is an ex-cop who will win the 2025 NYC mayoral election in an absolute cakewalk in the general election. In fact, the only threat to him is from his left, and being "too chummy with cops" would be an angle someone to his left might take.

So if anything, attending this would hurt him politically.

And btw, neither of these two is an ex-spouse or anyone on any sort of bad terms with the PO who died. And basically that article reads that, if you can attend and comport yourself decently (as an ex-spouse), it's fine for you to attend.
“If you know or feel that your presence will upset the family of the deceased, or they might have a difficult time putting hard feelings aside, it’s kinder to simply send a note or flowers.”

Hochul and Adams would have to be as clueless as stonedhead to not understand their presence would be upsetting. This paragraph “trumps” (a bit of pun intended) attendance comporting one’s self in a decent manner.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Interesting read. The Democrats for a long time have been complicit with the protests on campuses when Republicans and noted right wingers have tried to speak/have activities on college campuses. It looks like Democrats are starting to get the same treatment. Public institutions must do a better job of promoting free speech. Free exchange of ideas is a part of discovery and mission of universities. Sadly, this is another example of the Democrats creating an atmosphere to advance their cause, that ends up biting them in the butt, as well. Progressive movements end up eating the creators.

Reactions: bung23
“If you know or feel that your presence will upset the family of the deceased, or they might have a difficult time putting hard feelings aside, it’s kinder to simply send a note or flowers.”

Hochul and Adams would have to be as clueless as stonedhead to not understand their presence would be upsetting. This paragraph “trumps” (a bit of pun intended) attendance comporting one’s self in a decent manner.

I’m still wondering how this applies to Eric Adams even in the most charitable case. You can argue Hochul presides over one of the problematic laws at issue. But Adams does not, is not a progressive, and is an ex cop. Bet he’s been at other officer funerals as well.

Again … the country could use the return of a healthy dose of WASP restraint.

Everything you say is easily proven to be false. It’s gotten better. Only 77% of instructors believe students are more likely to cheat online. It’s declined to 77%!!

Too bad that the gist was that cheating was an issue 4 years ago, and has become less of a problem since. Who would have guessed? I particularly like the article you found on the Pakistan situation. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT