ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

It would probably really bother you to know they are also flying back here on a private jet in a couple weeks to attend a Charlie Kirk dinner for 5k per plate at my other neighbors. Are they losers too?
Absolutely. Losers has nothing to do with amount of money. It has to do with inability to think rationally and not emotionally, to not act based upon anger and grievance but on what policy is best for the Nation. Not to side with an authoritarian wannabe dictator. America didn't make it this far , to greatest nation status with authoritarian loving America First thinkers. I thought that mind set ended in the 1930's, I was wrong. Too bad the "Greatest Generation" is gone, and we have a bunch of losers instead.

Absolutely. Losers has nothing to do with amount of money. It has to do with inability to think rationally and not emotionally, to not act based upon anger and grievance but on what policy is best for the Nation. Not to side with an authoritarian wannabe dictator. America didn't make it this far , to greatest nation status with authoritarian loving America First thinkers. I thought that mind set ended in the 1930's, I was wrong. Too bad the "Greatest Generation" is gone, and we have a bunch of losers instead.
So, you think the Biden administration has the better domestic and foreign policy? Ok.

• Haha
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
So, you think the Biden administration has the better domestic and foreign policy? Ok.
Even if he didn't I wouldn't give a nano-second of thought supporting a Hitler/ Orban wannabe. Plus his appointment of crooks, cheats, incompetents, anti-democracy cronies, is dis-positive in itself. Every General or competent thinking supporter of Democracy (and they were Republicans) that worked WITH HIM has stated that Trump is unfit. NO past Republican Pres., V.P. even his own is supporting him(except Sarah Palin) You have to be brain dead to him a seconds thought. What policy is relevant to his incompetence and danger to the country?

Trump bibles; the grift continues. The irony of a Trump bible is lost on the poor dupes who keep feeding the beast.

Smartest thing out of Maher’s mouth is that he would do anything to see that Trump WAS NOT elected President.
Smartest thing out of Maher’s mouth was the entire thing. Like Maher discusses the MSM not admitting they were wrong, you have the same issues. You were flat out totally wrong about everything involving Covid.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Stupidity that I gave you a slight benefit of the doubt on, now shown to be as big a fool as the rest of the MAGA Circle, although you claim over and over that you are not.
This country is in trouble with people as dumb and taken by a cult as you guys voting.
Your party has been taken over by the radical left. They are further to the left than the angry old man who honeymooned in the USSR. I can post up plenty of video here between Chinese, Cubans, Eastern Europeans and Venezuelans, who have commented on how your party and what is going on politically in this country is reminding them of the country they came from.

Even if he didn't I wouldn't give a nano-second of thought supporting a Hitler/ Orban wannabe. Plus his appointment of crooks, cheats, incompetents, anti-democracy cronies, is dis-positive in itself. Every General or competent thinking supporter of Democracy (and they were Republicans) that worked WITH HIM has stated that Trump is unfit. NO past Republican Pres., V.P. even his own is supporting him(except Sarah Palin) You have to be brain dead to him a seconds thought. What policy is relevant to his incompetence and danger to the country?
Past Republican presidents who hate Trump are Neocons who want to continue the failed policies that got Obama elected. Weak sauce. I wouldn’t vote for Pence. Complete lack of charisma, discusses Christianity way too much for an entire nation that many practice other or no religions. Heckuva VP, but I wouldn’t expect Pence to endorse Trump after Trump threw him under the bus. That one is quite obvious. Trump policy was superior to Biden’s. All policies. Both of their press conferences were/are equally a joke for completely different reasons.

Don’t agree with you often, but I do here. I’m not sure why Republicans with strong morals have attached themselves to Trump.
On this day of transparency for Transgenders otherwise known as Easter, you should take a hard look in the mirror. It’s pretty easy to understand why people with strong morals will support the guy who stands between America and the sewer that Joe Biden has created.

But, I get it, you don’t want to embarrass your wife. Hence, you will sit this one out and claim the moral high ground.

Do you have a link? Will he send a signed copy if you donate some money to his legal defense fund? LOL.
The claim is that none of the money will go to the Trump campaign but a licensing fee is being paid to a Trump company. I wonder where those fees will go.

Reactions: Uncoach
Smartest thing out of Maher’s mouth was the entire thing. Like Maher discusses the MSM not admitting they were wrong, you have the same issues. You were flat out totally wrong about everything involving Covid.

Has to be absolutely humiliating to relive those decisions. Stone thinks people like us are intellectually inferior, but we knew closing schools would be terrible for kids. He thought it might be a good thing, and used that ridiculous phrase, “kids are resilient.”

Stone will never admit how wrong he was.

Also, going back to the convo from yesterday, the GOP blaming Dems for deaths when progressive DAs refuse to keep dangerous criminals locked up……is not the same as what Dems do. Dems said the GOP was going to kill people by sending kids to school or the grocery store. Those things are not equal.

Just go north to Rills town where his strong morals have him sitting out the election

If everyone with strong morals took this stand, the Dems dream would come true! Absolute power.

• Haha
Just go north to Rills town where his strong morals have him sitting out the election

If everyone with strong morals took this stand, the Dems dream would come true! Absolute power.

I’d like your post, but I’m not sure why you feel the need to dig at rilla. We all make choices. I am voting for Trump because I couldn’t vote for any Dems in 2020 and I can’t do it in 2024 either. RDS was the superior candidate to all. There is a sickness of cult in politics now. Obama and now Trump. Ridiculous. I disagree with JeffT and Dtrain voting for Biden, as opposed to abstaining, but it is their right. Too many foolish people in the Republican Party think another four years of Trump clashing with the Press and calling everyone childish names is going to move the country forward. It isn’t.

As for the tweet you posted, it isn’t surprising. Just like the Dem fools and their draconian Covid policies most likely getting kickbacks for watching their cities burn in the Summer of Love and for violating Constitutional rights of people in order to win an election, here we have sanctuary cities getting what they asked for and not doing a damn thing about it. They are banking on the Dems winning big this next election and being rewarded with lots of printed money from the government.

In my lifetime, the Democratic Party has spent countless hours discussing how GOP policies are KILLING PEOPLE.

In my personal war against hypocrisy … I find the new GOP efforts to do this equally galling and sickening. Awesome.

I personally think the killer here was the guy who shot the PO.
You have no idea of whom should be ultimately responsible !

But if you want to know, look NO further than his Convictions, not arrests BUT PRISON TIME. Out on small bail !

You can ask yourself why the killer had a knife hidden up his rectum at time of arrest !

Shamed them?

The family looked like assholes to everyone not consumed by hysterical partisan rage, which btw is most of your fellow countrymen. Actually most of those folks will never hear this story because they have better things to do with their time.
So in your twisted hatred of Donald Trump and the fact that your TDS is destroying you.

You now call THE FAMILY of the murdered Police Officer "ASSHOLES" (Caps added.) for only wanting INVITED persons to the viewing,,,,AT THE OPEN CASKET AND AS THEY WERE CLOSING THE CASKET !

Did Law and Order Trump start the ceremony by saluting and singing the National Anthem with the 1/6 Prisoner choir? Did he call them heroes and hostages for beating, crippling, bear spraying, killing Police? Did he promise to pardon them? He is all about Law and Order.
NOBODY except a women unarmed was killed in the Capital. NO POLICE were killed.

Nancy is responsible for security at the Capitol complex !

County Property Appraiser's in Florida have appraisals for tax purposes that as a rule of thumb are 25% less than actual value. If they are not actively reappraising on a yearly basis, which many do not, the appraisals are far less than actual value.
Once again at least two idiots that don't know anything about how County or Municipal appraisals work.

Look it up !

You both love to pontificate, it will help you have actual knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
From all I can tell, the NYC and the state of NY think there's a crime problem on the subway. There's probably more to this as well, subway revenues are likely important to the City's budget, and are almost surely way down due to changes from Covid (such as WFH). A loss of consumer confidence in safety only compounds the issue.

I feel like I am repeating myself. Crime is up in NYC from 2019, though it's almost certainly down from 2021/22 (at least the most serious crime is). NYC in 2019 was an extremely safe for a large urban city. It can both be less safe today and still considerably safer than most large urban areas.
I know you have NO knowledge of the NYC Subway.

BUT HERE ARE THE FACTS ABOUT YOUR SUPPOSED CRIME REDUCTION IN NATIONAL CRIME !

in 2020/2021 The FBI started a new Crime Reporting System,

That MANY Police Departments don't report into !
Like San Fransisco PD won't start reporting crime stats till 2023 !
Only 13 % of Police Departments in the STATE of New York, enter into the new system.
Houston PD didn't even report 250,000 crimes over a 5 year time span.

Like the CDC with diseases, many crimes ARE ESTIMATED !

So G I G O works for our "finest national police" the FBI !

So in your twisted hatred of Donald Trump and the fact that your TDS is destroying you.

You now call THE FAMILY of the murdered Police Officer "ASSHOLES" (Caps added.) for only wanting INVITED persons to the viewing,,,,AT THE OPEN CASKET AND AS THEY WERE CLOSING THE CASKET !

Huh? How many wakes have a guest list? Usually they are open to the public.

Again, the only people "deranged" by Trump are his supporters. Now perhaps a Trump sycophant is just who you were destined to be (I could see this with respect to you, it doesn't apply to all Trump's fans), but unlike you folks my views of the world and politics aren't changed by the fact that the GOP was overrun by a megalomaniacal sociopath who has screwed over most everyone he's ever encountered. I have very similar politics to the ones I had in 2014, and so it's very easy for me to oppose Trump even if he's on the ballot for the party of which I once considered myself a member. I don't blame Republicans for killing the poor; I don't blame Democrats for killing cops. I leave that to the people for whom reality is a hypothetical and who apparently have decided that the concept of personal responsibility is no longer a thing (the person responsible for this PO's death is the savage who killed him, not politicians).

I know you have NO knowledge of the NYC Subway.

BUT HERE ARE THE FACTS ABOUT YOUR SUPPOSED CRIME REDUCTION IN NATIONAL CRIME !

in 2020/2021 The FBI started a new Crime Reporting System,

That MANY Police Departments don't report into !
Like San Fransisco PD won't start reporting crime stats till 2023 !
Only 13 % of Police Departments in the STATE of New York, enter into the new system.
Houston PD didn't even report 250,000 crimes over a 5 year time span.

Like the CDC with diseases, many crimes ARE ESTIMATED !

So G I G O works for our "finest national police" the FBI !

You have no ****ing idea what you are talking about on national crime statistics, which is not a surprise. It's typical. You don't care about statistics because they can get in the way of whatever you need to believe to feel better in the next 5 minutes.

Crime is up since 2019, this has been stipulated. Crime is down since 2021/22, this is also absolutely true. The murder rate dropped dramatically in both 2022 and 2023 (13% nationally, that's A LOT). It's also entirely consistent with a serious crime spike (or wave) following the Covid lockdowns/George Floyd riots (and significant "police retreat" from high crime areas). The FBI doesn't report "national statistics" while dumping out a bunch of major cities from their data, that's just silly and could be easily verified if they did.

I will say this right here, right now. I'd bet a fortune crime will go down under the next President, whether it be Biden's second term or Trump's return to glory. Because we will be further away from the Covid/Floyd mess.

Once again at least two idiots that don't know anything about how County or Municipal appraisals work.

Look it up !

Tell us another story no one cares about, Old Man. And explain to us again how Trump trying to appraise Mar-A-Loser as if it's a single-family home unencumbered by zero restrictions gets you a correct appraisal on a property which Trump himself converted to a "social club" to lower his potential tax valuation.

Your party has been taken over by the radical left. They are further to the left than the angry old man who honeymooned in the USSR. I can post up plenty of video here between Chinese, Cubans, Eastern Europeans and Venezuelans, who have commented on how your party and what is going on politically in this country is reminding them of the country they came from.
Sounds convincing 😀

I have no problem with John McCain not being fake for once. He showed his true self when he gave us Obamacare.
He stopped it from being repealed. 60% of the population are glad he did. Another RW in the minority position.

Look it up !

Unfortunately for you, I know exactly how they work. Practiced here for 40 years and working for the County Government last handful.

Reactions: dtrain79
I’d like your post, but I’m not sure why you feel the need to dig at rilla. We all make choices. I am voting for Trump because I couldn’t vote for any Dems in 2020 and I can’t do it in 2024 either. RDS was the superior candidate to all. There is a sickness of cult in politics now. Obama and now Trump. Ridiculous. I disagree with JeffT and Dtrain voting for Biden, as opposed to abstaining, but it is their right. Too many foolish people in the Republican Party think another four years of Trump clashing with the Press and calling everyone childish names is going to move the country forward. It isn’t.

As for the tweet you posted, it isn’t surprising. Just like the Dem fools and their draconian Covid policies most likely getting kickbacks for watching their cities burn in the Summer of Love and for violating Constitutional rights of people in order to win an election, here we have sanctuary cities getting what they asked for and not doing a damn thing about it. They are banking on the Dems winning big this next election and being rewarded with lots of printed money from the government.
I am not voting for president in 2024.

The claim is that none of the money will go to the Trump campaign but a licensing fee is being paid to a Trump company. I wonder where those fees will go.
Trump just paid off the murdered NYC cop's mortgage (another result of your 2020 vote). He never took a dime of his presidential salary, instead donating it all to America causes like the NPS. Yet, here Jeff is still deranged as ever.

Trump just paid off the murdered NYC cop's mortgage (another result of your 2020 vote). He never took a dime of his presidential salary, instead donating it all to America causes like the NPS. Yet, here Jeff is still deranged as ever.
The president's salary for four years is 1.6 million. Trump has grifted 100 times that but you keep worshipping the orange clown.

The fact you are calling people "deranged" for not lauding Trump as a great human being will go down in the annals of insanity. Look, dude, unlike you I'm actually not mad at anyone for voting for Trump IN A GENERAL ELECTION. You think he's better than Senile Joe, have at it. I'd be the first to admit I'm pretty mad the GOP nominated one of the most obvious con artists in the country not once, not twice, but three times. It's wild for a party that claimed to believe in free markets (Trump is the least market-oriented R of my lifetime), American exceptionalism (Trump states he doesn't accept this all the time), and high character for its leaders (remember the 1990s). I still voted for Trump when I thought he was better on the most critical issue I've seen our government face (Covid), and I won't vote for him when we face a relatively normal issue mix, with the hope that the next election will see a far better GOP candidate who doesn't renounce a big chunk of conservative orthodoxy and have incredible character problems.

I mean, dude, this is a man who literally started a fake university (RIP Trump U), has been involved in over 4,000 lawsuits (can't make that up), has three wives (the last of which openly dislikes him and is reputed to be cheating on him, she sure as shit doesn't live with him these days), has been involved in four bankruptcies, is being semi-successfully hounded by every Dem lawyer in the country (how did that work out for them against RDS ... laughably bad of course), and whose only standard for the GOP is total fealty to ... Trump.

I get it, TJ, you live in ground zero of the death of the Old GOP (lots of your neighbors in suburban Phoenix). The GOP was - a mere nine years ago - still the party of family values, economic ascendance, and the suburbs. Now it's dominated by a previously politically mixed Trump-loving white working class and a conspiracy-addled GOP base, many of whom see Trump as sent by God lolol. Maybe this is what's getting you, you still think the Dems are worse and don't know what's gotten into your neighbors. I can tell you what it is - they think Trump is uniquely awful and not fit to run the country.

I am not voting for president in 2024.
Thanks for the clarification. I may do the same. It should be an easy decision for me to abstain, but the Left has become so rabid about the popular vote and discusses getting rid of the electoral college routinely.

Reactions: dtrain79
Let’s look at funeral/visitation/wake etiquette. This is specifically for an ex-spouse, but there is plenty in common here to the cop’s family situation.

Quote=article-
5. Ex-spouse’s Funeral: Should I attend my ex-spouse’s funeral?

Whether or not to attend the service honoring the passing of an ex-wife or ex-husband (or a member of their family) can be a difficult decision.

If your relationship with the family is cordial and you wish to pay your respects, by all means, attend the service.

If you know or feel that your presence will upset the family of the deceased, or they might have a difficult time putting hard feelings aside, it’s kinder to simply send a note or flowers.

If you do attend, don’t call attention to yourself or compete with the family for attention.

Avoid saying anything derogatory, demeaning, or mean-spirited about the deceased, even if what you are tempted to say is a fact.

Rise above your feelings or history to encourage and uplift the survivors who loved and cared about your ex.
/End quoting article.

Of course this translates very well to what happened. Hochul/Adams were attending for the photo op, not the comfort of the family.

Reactions: ILisBest
Except he said others were wrong, but he didn't give examples, especially like vaxx bad, intervictin worked other nonsense you or some one put in headline. %50-50 on the lab. Nothing at all in monologue except that Trump was all wrong.

Except he said others were wrong, but he didn't give examples, especially like vaxx bad, intervictin worked other nonsense you or some one put in headline. %50-50 on the lab. Nothing at all in monologue except that Trump was all wrong.

You’re just like the media and experts he was talking about. Avoiding the part about schools, because you couldn’t have been more wrong.

You’re just like the media and experts he was talking about. Avoiding the part about schools, because you couldn’t have been more wrong.
Honor rolls at both High School and University graduations this past year were 3-4 times what they were pre-covid. When I asked why, I was told that the new way of schooling utilizing the internet for more classes and as a resource has resulted in the increase in scholarship. You keep quoting Maher monologue.

Has to be absolutely humiliating to relive those decisions. Stone thinks people like us are intellectually inferior, but we knew closing schools would be terrible for kids. He thought it might be a good thing, and used that ridiculous phrase, “kids are resilient.”

Stone will never admit how wrong he was.
Didn't catch this post before. I was trying to figure out why BIGWILL was posting about a prisoner hiding a knife up his ass. Any way you are right I was not wrong, see my post about the massive increase in Honor students in SW Florida. Also I think you guys are intellectually inferior as it is obvious from you posts, like the one I just responded to. You hang on to a meaningless monologue by a comedian to confirm your reality. Hey Rillaman, how many tourists are in Florida in the Summer?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT