ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Emma is busy with data. Truth hurts the wannabe kings.

What I find most wrong with this is that it is almost impossible not to be angry with it.

The only reason to make that quote is to piss people like "me" off and make others more pissed at "me".

Why the **** is that necessary? I wanna say "go to hell" but that will just give them what they want.

Here is crazy Bernie Sanders and reading the thread he has a band of nuts following him. So gross.

I’m just glad the myth of cloth mask protection is going away. Facial decorations, according to a doctor on CNN. They were honest about how useless masks are at the beginning, and then lied to people for about a year and a half. The truth is coming back out.

I don’t care if adults want to wear them to give themselves a false sense of security. Take them off your young children, they are useless.

If N-95s are the most effective way, that doesn’t say much about the vaccines.

Last edited:

Well, there it is. The shift in the last couple weeks has been significant.

CDC is making changes too. Less restrictions. The white flag has been waived. There was no defeating this virus.
How disingenuous of you. Etiher you didn't listen to his remarks in context, speaking to a group of Governors, or accepting the RW lying. He was urging "CO-OPERATION" between Feds and States, seemed you left that specific wordout. The point being you can't have idiot govs and states like Texas , Florida etc doing everything they can to undercut the Federal effort. Like DeSantis refusing to extend Unemployment(a whole$290 max in Florida ) to those having Covid, but signing a law to pay Unemployment benefits to those that quit or are terminated because they refuse the employers vaxx mandates. Height of doing what is bad for the people in order to garner votes from a deranged base, that believes anything anti Feds is good. .

How disingenuous of you. Etiher you didn't listen to his remarks in context, speaking to a group of Governors, or accepting the RW lying. He was urging "CO-OPERATION" between Feds and States, seemed you left that specific wordout. The point being you can't have idiot govs and states like Texas , Florida etc doing everything they can to undercut the Federal effort. Like DeSantis refusing to extend Unemployment(a whole$290 max in Florida ) to those having Covid, but signing a law to pay Unemployment benefits to those that quit or are terminated because they refuse the employers vaxx mandates. Height of doing what is bad for the people in order to garner votes from a deranged base, that believes anything anti Feds is good. .

Cooperation, exactly what the last President was hammered for saying.

Calling someone disingenuous? LOL.

Put your $ where your mouth is and leave Florida. You’re enjoying the good life down there, with all that freedom and your gated community. You’ve done well in life. You can move. Do it, or shut up.

People should absolutely get unemployment if terminated. We always pay unemployment to those terminated from their jobs. Of course, we shouldn’t have people losing jobs because of a mandate that Biden said he wouldn’t put in place.

Probably should have been the first step of an administration that campaigned on beating the virus. Instead we are still waiting on tests and decent masks a year later.

Has Biden done anything significant to back up his campaign promise?

Like DeSantis refusing to extend Unemployment(a whole$290 max in Florida ) to those having Covid, but signing a law to pay Unemployment benefits to those that quit or are terminated because they refuse the employers vaxx mandates. Height of doing what is bad for the people in order to garner votes from a deranged base, that believes anything anti Feds is good. .
No, it was not extending unemployment to those who refused to get back to work.

Good. Vax mandates are illegal, unnecessary and unconstitutional.

Nope- doing what’s good for people. It’s not good for people to sponge off the government when they can be working. And his base isn’t deranged, they’re sane, free, independent thinkers who know what’s best for themselves rather than relying on dipshit politicians for guidance.

Incorrect. Some things from the fed are good. Military strength, police, fire, medical, roads and bridges. Things like that. Stay out of our daily lives. We don’t like or accept government overreach.

So you guys are saying I have a chance to become a cult leader? LOL

Highly unlikely. Everything you state as fact is easily refuted with a google search.

You do share a ton of characteristics with people you despise.

Chicago must like the mass exodus that Illinois is experiencing. Who cares about the kids? All the politicians have their kids in private school anyway. Teachers will absolutely vote to go remote, despite being fully vaccinated.

Last edited:
1. Blame GOP
2. Blame GOP
3. Blame GOP
4. Put in mandates after saying I won’t
5. Order tests months too late
6. Throw hands in the air and put it back on the states.

laughing-joe-biden.gif

Reactions: Pipedor
1. Blame GOP
2. Blame GOP
3. Blame GOP
4. Put in mandates after saying I won’t
5. Order tests months too late
6. Throw hands in the air and put it back on the states.
Blame anti-vaxx Republicans and idiots
You guys that support right to go unvaxxed have no right to bitch about the outcome.
If everyone was vaxxed as Feds tried to accomplish this would be no more than a cold outbreak. It is now, except for the unvaxxed. Enjoy what you chose.

I’m just glad the myth of cloth mask protection is going away. Facial decorations, according to a doctor on CNN. They were honest about how useless masks are at the beginning, and then lied to people for about a year and a half. The truth is coming back out.

I don’t care if adults want to wear them to give themselves a false sense of security. Take them off your young children, they are useless.

If N-95s are the most effective way, that doesn’t say much about the vaccines.
2 years ago I told you that only N 95 masks FITTED by a trained RN would be effective, that still holds true, FITTED by that trained RN still.

You guys that support right to go unvaxxed have no right to bitch about the outcome.
If everyone was vaxxed as Feds tried to accomplish this would be no more than a cold outbreak. It is now, except for the unvaxxed. Enjoy what you chose.
Who is to blame when people are vaxxed ?

When will the cult you are following admit that people who have had Covid are just as vaxxed as the vaxxed? Until they follow the science, they aren’t worth listening to. Lockdowns have not worked. Cloth masks don’t do squat. And F N95 masks. Masks to block what is essentially a 3 day cold for most people. Stop spreading fear. People die. It’s a circle of life. Old farts have screwed young folks for 2 years running.

So she proposes cutting funding to companies in the energy industry, auto industry, etc? Penalizing banks for lending to them? Talk about a job crushing strategy. People like Warren are nuts and have no business being politicians.

That student likely has anxiety. There is no science behind the “long haulers”, and for some reason, people don’t want to talk about it being anxiety. There is a reason a high # of “long haulers” had their issues go away once they got the vaccine. It’s mental.

- Rillaman 6/22/21

Good to know the vaccines are helping to cure the anxiety created by the response to this virus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT