ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Are you freaking kidding me??? If the president of the United States is telling everyone to ignore court orders, then all is lost. This is freaking anarchy by the White House. When rules aren’t followed by our highest position of power, we’re no different than a 3rd world country. This is disgusting and appalling and illegal and is going to spark lawlessness across the country. Un-freaking-believable. This is exactly what everyone on the left said Trump would do. He didn’t. This scumbag in the Oval Office did.
You are lost in space. You don't know how orders work or what the one you refer to said. OSHA issued mandates for employers with 100 or more employees. The court stayed it, which means you are not required to follow the mandate pending review by the court. The order does not require anyone not to be vaccinated, or prevent employers from requiring vaccinations. They can voluntarily do so as many employers already do. The order just temporarily stops OSHA from enforcing its mandate. o_O

Most of it makes sense. However, Illinois and Ohio have similar weather yet Ohio had a considerably higher rate of infection from August onward.
Don't argue with the climate contingent. They don't have a clue as demonstrated by that post by RILLAman. "People spend sometime inside during the day and night" No kidding, they don't sleep outside in some states? LOL

From the article...

Cal was undermanned for its game at Arizona on Saturday, with approximately 42 scholarship players in uniform after roughly two dozen tested positive during the week. The team, which has a 99% vaccination rate among players, experienced additional positive cases after the Arizona game, the school said.
Let's try again. The vaccine doesn't stop you from testing positive, it sometimes prevents any symptoms(often in those vaccinated) and it prevents hospitalizations and serious cases( a couple of days of minor symptoms are common). This was always known by all but the totally uninformed or intentionally confused and confusing. Why all of this repeated non-sense about the vaccine doesn't work?

Let's try again. The vaccine doesn't stop you from testing positive, it sometimes prevents any symptoms(often in those vaccinated) and it prevents hospitalizations and serious cases( a couple of days of minor symptoms are common). This was always known by all but the totally uninformed or intentionally confused and confusing. Why all of this repeated non-sense about the vaccine doesn't work?
So is it no longer a "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated"?

Don't argue with the climate contingent. They don't have a clue as demonstrated by that post by RILLAman. "People spend sometime inside during the day and night" No kidding, they don't sleep outside in some states? LOL

You said that people spend more time doing outdoor activity during the summer, so the hot temps in Florida couldn’t possibly be causing the rising #s.

I made that comment to show how ridiculous your prior comment was. You acted like people don’t get together inside during the summer in Florida.

Rilla has been right about this at each and every turn. He’s predicted rising numbers before they happen. You still can’t figure this thing out…

So is it no longer a "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated"?
Sure it is as far as hospitalizations and serious cases. The hospitals and the freezer trucks, and the morgues, were filled this summer with the unvaccinated.

You said that people spend more time doing outdoor activity during the summer, so the hot temps in Florida couldn’t possibly be causing the rising #s.

I made that comment to show how ridiculous your prior comment was. You acted like people don’t get together inside during the summer in Florida.

Rilla has been right about this at each and every turn. He’s predicted rising numbers before they happen. You still can’t figure this thing out…
You lose all credibility when you try arguing that Florida was full this summer. You were not here then and you are not here now, and you have no idea.

You lose all credibility when you try arguing that Florida was full this summer. You were not here then and you are not here now, and you have no idea.

Sure, all these areas are breaking records, but I'm wrong, because I haven't seen it in person. Thought only Orlando was busy in the summer in Florida?

You are lost in space. You don't know how orders work or what the one you refer to said. OSHA issued mandates for employers with 100 or more employees. The court stayed it, which means you are not required to follow the mandate pending review by the court. The order does not require anyone not to be vaccinated, or prevent employers from requiring vaccinations. They can voluntarily do so as many employers already do. The order just temporarily stops OSHA from enforcing its mandate. o_O
Not surprisingly you don’t think sleepy telling everyone to ignore the stay by a federal court has terrible optics. Basically saying that if you don’t like what the authority says, then you don’t have to do it.
And sleepy ordered osha to implement the mandate. o_O

Last edited:
I posted several articles many pages ago about Fauci’s comments during the early AIDS/HIV years. It’s obviously easier to see a video.

edit: and you will note he uses phrases such as “perhaps there will be”. This allows him to claim he wasn’t really saying what he said.

Master at CYA.

Reactions: Pipedor and Uncoach
California's covid rate is now double that of Florida. They need to mandate harder.

Edit: California has 75% of its people with 1 dose and Florida has 69% with 1 dose. Its not my favorite metric, but it is Stone's. Math doesnt add up...

I had my TWO shots and my Stroke, so am I good with the science and data ? Or did I waste my Stroke ?

Meanwhile as I tell my tales, I always hear of MORE people with health issues AFTER the shots. ( you can't call them vaccines anymore ! )

We should have all been following the data and science and been in Sweden !

Reactions: Pipedor
Easy to check by the nightly room tax revenue compared to other years. Unless you believe room providers would rather report and pay higher taxes.
What does that prove except room rates are up, and revenues might be up after the pandemic. What does any of it prove. Anyone that states that Florida is busy in the summer, (as opposed to October - April) are full of crap.

What does that prove except room rates are up, and revenues might be up after the pandemic. What does any of it prove. Anyone that states that Florida is busy in the summer, (as opposed to October - April) are full of crap.

It’s busy all the time. People love traveling to Florida, even more so in 2021, because Florida was notoriously open.

Yes, busier in the winter/spring, but busy all the time. Busy is bad when it’s hot and humid, and you have a virus spreading.

I can’t believe anyone with a brain is fighting this idea.

If room rates are up, they're up because of demand. What it proves is that there are a lot of people vacationing in FL, duh.

It’s busy all the time. People love traveling to Florida, even more so in 2021, because Florida was notoriously open.

Yes, busier in the winter/spring, but busy all the time. Busy is bad when it’s hot and humid, and you have a virus spreading.

I can’t believe anyone with a brain is fighting this idea.
Where do you live? I live in Florida 365 days per year for the last 38 years. Save the brain cells you are wasting making your argument. Don't think you understand Florida, and I won't act like I understand Colorado.

• Haha
Reactions: rillaman
Not surprisingly you don’t think sleepy telling everyone to ignore the stay by a federal court has terrible optics. Basically saying that if you don’t like what the authority says, then you don’t have to do it.
Oh it is only bad optics? You posted that it was "freaking anarchy" "all is lost" makes us "no better than a third world nation" "disgusting, appalling, illegal" "lawlessness". LOL

Where do you live? I live in Florida 365 days per year for the last 38 years. Save the brain cells you are wasting making your argument. Don't think you understand Florida, and I won't act like I understand Colorado.

Fleck lives in Arizona. Disregard the election statistics and listen to him, he lives there.

That’s the level you are at right now. Just hope you are aware of it.

Oh it is only bad optics? You posted that it was "freaking anarchy" "all is lost" makes us "no better than a third world nation" "disgusting, appalling, illegal" "lawlessness". LOL
Fleck lives in Arizona. Disregard the election statistics and listen to him, he lives there.

That’s the level you are at right now. Just hope you are aware of it.
😜

Because if 90% of the people get it. there is no more pandemic. You guys are lost in the weeds. Covering for your cult leader.
What a retarded stance. The fully vaxxed are getting and spreading the rona. That means it’ll never end unless a real vax is discovered. And for 99% of people, the Rona is no biggie.

Reactions: tjfleck6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT