ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Why do I care. Great Britain and many of their former colonies have a parliamentary system that doesn't let people even vote for the prime minister. It works for them but we have a constitution that sets the rules for the US and was designed to protect the states from being dominated by a couple of biggies like Calif and NY. The Dems want to eliminate the electoral college for partisan reasons, not equality.
Yeah, an you imagine the number of illegal ballots, ballot harvest and downright fraud that decides every election?

So not everyone's vote is equal. That sounds like a good system. 😜 Just not a democratic one. Your posts andFlights and others make clear that the only reason you support the electoral college is that it puts a thumb on the scale in benefit of Republicans.
Your post is stupid as usual. The US is a republic. The republic is held together in part by the Senate and thus the electoral college.

Why do I care. Great Britain and many of their former colonies have a parliamentary system that doesn't let people even vote for the prime minister. It works for them but we have a constitution that sets the rules for the US and was designed to protect the states from being dominated by a couple of biggies like Calif and NY. The Dems want to eliminate the electoral college for partisan reasons, not equality.
Democrats do want to get rid of the electoral college for partisan reasons.

Same reason Republicans pass laws that reduce the number of early voting days. It is for partisan reasons. Iowa just reduced the number of early voting days by nine to 20 days. Are elections more secure by reducing the number of early voting days from 29 to 20?

More examples, Democrats minimized the mayhem that occurred during the BLM protests and Republicans minimized what happened on 1/6.

The Democratic and Republican parties are both filled with hypocrisy. Most of the posters in this thread can easily see the hypocrisy of the other "side" but are blind to the hypocrisy of their "side*.

This nation will continue to be divided as long as everyone is blind to their own ethical failings.

Reactions: Illini1959
Yeah, an you imagine the number of illegal ballots, ballot harvest and downright fraud that decides every election?

You would say that. Deflect, avoid the conversation, cherry pick your "arguments". Not a credible poster. Glad I don't live in your America (yet). I like the constitution.

Your post is stupid as usual. The US is a republic. The republic is held together in part by the Senate and thus the electoral college.
You guys are as ignorant of our form of government as your cult leader. No wonder it is so easy for him and the Repubs to lead you into undemocratic acts. Have another cup of the grape kool-aid guys.

So not everyone's vote is equal. That sounds like a good system. 😜 Just not a democratic one. Your posts andFlights and others make clear that the only reason you support the electoral college is that it puts a thumb on the scale in benefit of Republicans.
You do realize the left won 3 of the last 4 presidential elections, right?

Reactions: Pipedor and Uncoach
You guys are as ignorant of our form of government as your cult leader. No wonder it is so easy for him and the Repubs to lead you into undemocratic acts. Have another cup of the grape kool-aid guys.
Another moronic post from you. Check Articles of Confederation and subsequent Constitution that replaced it. The reasons behind that change have nothing to do with Trump.

BTW, what “undemocratic acts” have Flight33, AZIllini and myself been caught doing?

242992254_1259590937813914_700458796865003384_n.jpg

Honestly compare the actual results of # 45 and # 46, in taxes, immigration, energy, Federal regulations, proposed income taxes, employment, minority home ownership, inflation, gas prices, vaccines for Wuhan, use of drones, morale in the military, N Korea missle testing, Chinese aggression and how do they stack up ?

Another moronic post from you. Check Articles of Confederation and subsequent Constitution that replaced it. The reasons behind that change have nothing to do with Trump.

BTW, what “undemocratic acts” have Flight33, AZIllini and myself been caught doing?
Obviously the Electoral College had nothing to do with Trump as he wasn't born until about 185 years after it was adopted. The reason for it is completely undemocratic and immoral, yet you support it only because it helps your party. One reason for it was the Founding Fathers didn't trust democracy, so electors were free to elect a President that the people did not. Just like Senators were chosen by State Legislatures and not the people. But I guess you like that undemocratic aspect.
Plus it was immoral in that it allowed slaves to be counted as 3/5 of a person. Thus the slave states had a lot more clout. The Electoral College made Virginia the largest state because of the slaves held. Why do you think 7 Presidents prior to the Civil War were from Virginia. It had nothing to do with giving power to smaller states, that was the Senate's role. It was put and kept in place because it made Virginia the MOST POPULATED state counting slaves. Just the opposite of what you guys keep espousing.

Honestly compare the actual results of # 45 and # 46, in taxes, immigration, energy, Federal regulations, proposed income taxes, employment, minority home ownership, inflation, gas prices, vaccines for Wuhan, use of drones, morale in the military, N Korea missle testing, Chinese aggression and how do they stack up ?

Well he defeated COVID, and really cleaned up the border issue. No more kids in cages.

I mean I’m assuming those things have happened. He campaigned on fixing those issues and I’m not hearing that he has failed.

Well he defeated COVID, and really cleaned up the border issue. No more kids in cages.

I mean I’m assuming those things have happened. He campaigned on fixing those issues and I’m not hearing that he has failed.
You must read the NY Times and WAPO ;)

I make an effort to never use the word; ass/u/me, but that's just me and not our Presidents

Thestonedaxe celebrated the election findings his leftwing media reported to him. He will be along soon to claim the total findings are bogus 🐑

On one hand, Stonedax indirectly lauds the work of the Cyber Ninjas since they verified the totals (which counted lots of ballots which shouldn't have been in the tally). With the other hand, StoneHead does some amazing work and plugs both ears shut while keeping his eyes closed.

While this audit doesn't say Trump won, it does say that 50,000 votes+ were tallied that shouldn't have been added to the totals. Further, Maricopa is a mess. They mailed out 250,000 early ballots which weren't requested and received 9,000 more ballots than they mailed out.

Further, they erased a lot of data the day before they handed over the machines. Sadly for them, the time the files were erased was logged and they correlated very nicely to the security footage of who entered the room and operated the computer at the very moment in time. The Attorney General of Arizona has the names, files telling us the time of deletion, and the security footage. Since he wants to be endorsed next year, he will do his job.

One solution to provide greater confidence in the presidential election is to abolish the electoral college. If the election was based on the popular vote then one would need to produce millions of fraudulent votes to change the election. With the current system of 50 separate state elections for president, it takes much less to change the results.

LOL. And you voted for Republicans from 1980-2012. Just a stupid idea. The Democrats could focus their fraud on NY, IL, and CA....game over.

🆓🆓🆓🆓

On one hand, Stonedax indirectly lauds the work of the Cyber Ninjas since they verified the totals (which counted lots of ballots which shouldn't have been in the tally). With the other hand, StoneHead does some amazing work and plugs both ears shut while keeping his eyes closed.

While this audit doesn't say Trump won, it does say that 50,000 votes+ were tallied that shouldn't have been added to the totals. Further, Maricopa is a mess. They mailed out 250,000 early ballots which weren't requested and received 9,000 more ballots than they mailed out.

Further, they erased a lot of data the day before they handed over the machines. Sadly for them, the time the files were erased was logged and they correlated very nicely to the security footage of who entered the room and operated the computer at the very moment in time. The Attorney General of Arizona has the names, files telling us the time of deletion, and the security footage. Since he wants to be endorsed next year, he will do his job.
Give it up already.

• Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6
LOL. And you voted for Republicans from 1980-2012. Just a stupid idea. The Democrats could focus their fraud on NY, IL, and CA....game over.

🆓🆓🆓🆓
Since 1980, do you believe that there has been widespread fraud in every election?

Also, if there has been widespread fraud, why do you think only Democrats would commit it? I would think it would be equally likely that both sides would commit fraud. Certainly, both Democrats and Republicans practice gerrymandering when they have the power to do so.

Give it up already.

They still have much to report as they just received the routers. Despite their claims that it was not connected to the WWW, extensive records were found.

They also have yet to release information on the ballots, the printing misalignment, and information on why some 100-200k ballots went to adjudication.

You WISH it was over.

Since 1980, do you believe that there has been widespread fraud in every election?

Also, if there has been widespread fraud, why do you think only Democrats would commit it? I would think it would be equally likely that both sides would commit fraud. Certainly, both Democrats and Republicans practice gerrymandering when they have the power to do so.

Gerrymandering does NOT equal Fraud for starters.

Yes, there has been plenty of fraud but it is increasing exponentially. You live in Naperville which is less than an hour drive to Chicago. Do you believe election-altering fraud does not exist?

I believe Republican types like Ducey have benefited from fraud, too. Democrats are much better at committing fraud due to their years of experience.

Now, back to your stupid idea of getting rid of the electoral college. You do know there would be no United States without it, don't you? Just as people today don't want to be ruled by California, New York, or Illinois, people in the past didn't want to be ruled by New York or Virginia.

Obviously the Electoral College had nothing to do with Trump as he wasn't born until about 185 years after it was adopted. The reason for it is completely undemocratic and immoral, yet you support it only because it helps your party. One reason for it was the Founding Fathers didn't trust democracy, so electors were free to elect a President that the people did not. Just like Senators were chosen by State Legislatures and not the people. But I guess you like that undemocratic aspect.
Plus it was immoral in that it allowed slaves to be counted as 3/5 of a person. Thus the slave states had a lot more clout. The Electoral College made Virginia the largest state because of the slaves held. Why do you think 7 Presidents prior to the Civil War were from Virginia. It had nothing to do with giving power to smaller states, that was the Senate's role. It was put and kept in place because it made Virginia the MOST POPULATED state counting slaves. Just the opposite of what you guys keep espousing.
7 presidents prior to the Civil War being elected President had very little to do with Virginia being the most populous state. You failed to mention why the Founding Fathers distrusted "democracy" (LOL). You are very wrong about having nothing to do with the smaller states. Without the smaller states the United States would have failed. Of course the 3/5 was immoral. You know what's not immoral? The Bill of Rights and the ability to change the Constitution through Amendments as time moves on. Total brilliant living document created by those flawed Founding Fathers. Even women can vote now! Perhaps you didn't know.

Gerrymandering does NOT equal Fraud for starters.

Yes, there has been plenty of fraud but it is increasing exponentially. You live in Naperville which is less than an hour drive to Chicago. Do you believe election-altering fraud does not exist?

I believe Republican types like Ducey have benefited from fraud, too. Democrats are much better at committing fraud due to their years of experience.

Now, back to your stupid idea of getting rid of the electoral college. You do know there would be no United States without it, don't you? Just as people today don't want to be ruled by California, New York, or Illinois, people in the past didn't want to be ruled by New York or Virginia.
I am fine with the electoral college since it helps the Republican candidate. I have no interest in getting rid of it for purely pragmatic reasons.

I am fine with the electoral college since it helps the Republican candidate. I have no interest in getting rid of it for purely pragmatic reasons.

LOL. You like the electoral college despite the fact you haven't voted for a Republican in 9 years? Makes zero sense. The very reason the EC was instituted in the first place still exists. You believe to mitigate fraud we should blow up the constitution. and that is always the wrong answer.

My vote in Maricopa was not worth as much as it should have. It has been found that there were 17,322 duplicates in an election decided by 10,500. You earlier said fraud couldn't possibly change an election even though Democrats did exactly that in 1960 and 2020. Yet, there is but one example. Mail in votes with the signature field left blank or containing a mere dot or scribble were accepted and counted.

Of the 1,929,242 return envelopes provided by the Senate, 17,322 duplicates were found, with some voters having cast the same ballot three to four times, according to Ayyadurai’s report (pdf). He noted that Maricopa county’s canvass report, meanwhile, did not report any duplicates.

LOL. You like the electoral college despite the fact you haven't voted for a Republican in 9 years? Makes zero sense. The very reason the EC was instituted in the first place still exists. You believe to mitigate fraud we should blow up the constitution. and that is always the wrong answer.

My vote in Maricopa was not worth as much as it should have. It has been found that there were 17,322 duplicates in an election decided by 10,500. You earlier said fraud couldn't possibly change an election even though Democrats did exactly that in 1960 and 2020. Yet, there is but one example. Mail in votes with the signature field left blank or containing a mere dot or scribble were accepted and counted.

Of the 1,929,242 return envelopes provided by the Senate, 17,322 duplicates were found, with some voters having cast the same ballot three to four times, according to Ayyadurai’s report (pdf). He noted that Maricopa county’s canvass report, meanwhile, did not report any duplicates.
😜 :p

Reactions: Uncoach

Why is it so hard for you to understand that I am a Republican that could not bring myself to vote for mentally unstable narcissist? The way Trump continues to conduct himself to this day confirms the correctness of my decision.

The man is personally destroying the Republican party by making the Republican tent as small as possible. By focussing on his own grievances instead of helping the party, Trump likely cost the Republicans the Senate in 2020 by not focusing on the Georgia runoff elections.

Trump is going to make it impossible to win any purple congressional districts unless the Democrats implode on the infrastructure/budget legislation.

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for you to understand that I am a Republican that could not bring myself to vote for mentally unstable narcissist? The way Trump continues to conduct himself to this day confirms the correctness of my decision.

The man is personally destroying the Republican party by making the Republican tent as small as possible. By focussing on his own grievances instead of helping the party, Trump likely cost the Republicans the Senate in 2020 by not focusing on the Georgia runoff elections.

Trump is going to make it impossible to win any purple congressional districts unless the Democrats implode on the infrastructure/budget legislation.
Trump is actually moving the party toward the middle. The man is so bad, he actually helped minority communities get jobs and raise their income levels. He was so unstable he had the US petroleum industry as a net exporter. I didn’t vote for him in 2016, but the choice was really clear. His policies are great. The border was closed as it should be. His administration pushed for gay rights throughout the globe. Just like Obama playing to his base and not gaining votes, Trump did the same thing.

He will not win the primary next time, but Tim Scott is number 1 on my list followed by any combo of Ron DeSantis, Kristi Noem and Nikki Haley.

Why would a Republican vote for the most leftist agenda in history? That is what you did and the destruction of American is playing out on a daily basis. Further, Republicans don’t believe in high taxes and that is the policy you cite when you say you dislike Trump. Revenues rose 15 percent after the “cut” in 4 years. That is success along with every other great outcome he brought economically.

Making the tent small? You are avoiding the facts, He won a record 75 M votes. He tied Miami Dade, did well with the AA vote, and was very strong along the Texas border. IOW, he expanded the party. The blue collar types also love Trump.

Trump cost the Georgia senate? No, blatant fraud won the day in November. Perdue wins on Nov 6 with no cheating. Mitch also promised less money in December and that cost them in the runoff big time. DTrain hates Trump too and voted for him. He said with Trump gone, both Georgia seats would be R wins. Oops.

See through your hatred and realize the Rs won 27 of 27 “tossup” seats in the House. They also outperformed in the Senate. But, the R president lost in an election where the Ds lost every tossup, lost 90 percent of the Bellweather counties, etc. It all makes sense,

A true Republican like you hates tax cuts and voted Biden. That is why I fail to understand.

How has your recovery been ?

Not too eager to get the "booster" , just saying...

But I try to go for a walk every day and extend it every day. I went a 1/2 mile on the HS track, Sunday. Which isn't that epic until I remember, I couldn't do 50 feet WITH a walker on release from the recovery unit.

Like I've been saying for OVER a year now, get outside, get any exercise you can, lose weight, take your Vit D3 and you may survive !

I wonder where the US would be now except for a few "hanging chads" ?

Would the Towers be up, Al divorced, living on the ocean ?

A true Republican like you hates tax cuts and voted Biden. That is why I fail to understand.
Traditionally, Republicans believe in fiscal discipline and small government. I believe in both. The Trump tax cuts were unnecessary since they took place during a time of expansion. They increased the deficit (the CBO estimates that it will be 1.9 trillion over 10 years). You love to point that tax revenues grew after the tax cuts but the fact is that tax revenues would have grown even more without them.

I am not a big fan of Biden but Trump was psychologically unfit for office. I wouldn't vote for a mentally unbalanced man for president.

Traditionally, Republicans believe in fiscal discipline and small government. I believe in both. The Trump tax cuts were unnecessary since they took place during a time of expansion. They increased the deficit (the CBO estimates that it will be 1.9 trillion over 10 years). You love to point that tax revenues grew after the tax cuts but the fact is that tax revenues would have grown even more without them.

I am not a big fan of Biden but Trump was psychologically unfit for office. I wouldn't vote for a mentally unbalanced man for president.

CBO estimates 1.9 trillion, huh?

So you voted for one in cognitive decline

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT