ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

You thought COVID came from a wet market and that the streets were empty for years. You aren’t really in position to mock people for believing conspiracy theories.
Actually I said I didn't know and I didn't care the source. Mr. Archivesearcher you failed again, but more likely just find it easier to lie about a post to try to make a point that is not true. Go back to tracking Venezuelan gangs. I see you are in N.Y. now.

What makes me chuckle is you deflecting to talk about trafficking when we were discussing Trump's complete failure as a business man lecturing the Economic Club and Wall Street Journal as know nothings. That is an admission by you.
He’s a failure as a businessman? LOL.

Reactions: ILisBest
Actually I said I didn't know and I didn't care the source. Mr. Archivesearcher you failed again, but more likely just find it easier to lie about a post to try to make a point that is not true. Go back to tracking Venezuelan gangs. I see you are in N.Y. now.

It killed your friend and his Dad, and you don’t care the source? I’m sorry, but you do care and don’t care about the strangest things.

Shouldn’t we look into what happened, and make sure we don’t have a similar man made crisis in the future?

Last edited:
You believed all the slop Fauci and MSM served you. We don’t need to search archives of deleted threads we don’t have access to to remember all the BS you believed about Covid. You have no leg to stand on considering how you claimed DeSantis kept the schools closed and your kids stayed home, the 51 liars of former intelligence service and the laptop, Trump calling white nationalist nazis very fine people, etc.

Last edited:
It killed your friend and his Dad, and you don’t care the source? I’m sorry, but you do care and don’t care about the strangest things.

Shouldn’t we look into what happened, and make sure we don’t have a similar man made crisis in the future?
4 years later and the scientific community has no consensus. Why should I be concerned about that, there are Venezuelans to obsess over.

• Haha
Reactions: rillaman

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I am not sure what you are talking about or predicting. Can you be more specific?
Re-read my post that you responded to, I gave you examples. The definitive proof is given by his demand yesterday that Harris take a cognitive exam. He is the master of projection. EVERYTHING he accuses someone of doing or being, is a confession of his own deficiency or issue. Harris has released her medical records, Trump has not. Only a fool can't see what is going on with his obvious decline.

Re-read my post that you responded to, I gave you examples. The definitive proof is given by his demand yesterday that Harris take a cognitive exam. He is the master of projection. EVERYTHING he accuses someone of doing or being, is a confession of his own deficiency or issue. Harris has released her medical records, Trump has not. Only a fool can't see what is going on with his obvious decline.
Ah yes, now he has health problems. I forgot her desperate campaign rolled that one out to the surrogates. There are plenty of things to vote for this election. How high did candidates health rank in the polls since Joe dropped out? This is a nothing burger on things voters are concerned with. Desperation.

At least some people are believing the poop being flung. Congrats, brother!

I saw rabbit ears in the 70’s and 80’s.
The Eastern United States, where I lived back in the day was much more advanced than the Midwest !

So we had tv transmission towers on high spots like mountains and skyscrapers that increased tv signals and reduced use of rabbit ears and tin foil.

To be fair, I think the US deserves just as much blame as China. We invested in that lab, and then tried to put all the focus on China.

The craziest position Stone has taken is that we shouldn’t care where the virus came from. He didn’t think it mattered if it came from the lab (where we funded sketchy research) or a bat.
To be fair, The Obumma government STOPPED the type of research that Dr Flip Flop hid to the government and it's citizens !

To this date he IS STILL slinking away from responsibility.

Ah yes, now he has health problems. I forgot her desperate campaign rolled that one out to the surrogates. There are plenty of things to vote for this election. How high did candidates health rank in the polls since Joe dropped out? This is a nothing burger on things voters are concerned with. Desperation.

At least some people are believing the poop being flung. Congrats, brother!
I was talking about cognitive impairment issues. But now that you brought it up, why won't he release medical as EVERY other candidate has thru time? We know he has had a heart stent in place that he hasn't disclosed.

Most conspiracy theories are true?
  • King Charles is a vampire.
  • Sandy Hook shooting didn't happen.
  • Earth is flat.
  • Zombies are real.

You probably believe 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by the US government.

Simply absurd.
One thing I don't believe is that Jeff 1980 was a Reagan Conservative.

Oh Jeff, you are such a sad, shell of a 'man'. The only thing you forgot to add to your list was Neil Armstrong walking on the moon.

Let's see:

1. If you take the vaccine, you won't get COVID
  2. If you take the vaccine, you won't be able to transmit COVID
  3. If you wear a mask, you will be safe
  4. The virus did NOT come from the Wuhan lab and was NOT funded by Fauci and the US Government.
  5. This will be winter of Death - your guy Joe Biden
  6. Joe Biden is a moderate - not a conspiracy theory - just the belief of some super stupid 2020 Biden voters.
That's just a handful of conspiracies that remarkably came true!

• Haha

Oh Jeff, you are such a sad, shell of a 'man'. The only thing you forgot to add to your list was Neil Armstrong walking on the moon.

Let's see:

4. The virus did NOT come from the Wuhan lab and was NOT funded by Fauci and the US Government.
  6. Joe Biden is a moderate - not a conspiracy theory - just the belief of some super stupid 2020 Biden voters.
You better look up the definition of a conspiracy! LOL

He is not a huge success either. He is rich because he was born rich.
He wasn’t a billionaire and his last name was not a brand. There is another billionaire I posted who disagreed with you about tariffs and their usefulness to the growth of the US economy.

The Eastern United States, where I lived back in the day was much more advanced than the Midwest !

So we had tv transmission towers on high spots like mountains and skyscrapers that increased tv signals and reduced use of rabbit ears and tin foil.
I had cable in 1973. People still had rabbit ears/Antennas in the Midwest in the mid-90’s depending on how rural/economic status, etc.

He is not a huge success either. He is rich because he was born rich.
Jeff, you have surpassed Icky and joined Stone as the most delusional person on the board. You are definitely the most bitter because Stone has a happy-go-lucky personality (I'm not sure he will want you in his neighborhood).

Trump is the 608th wealthiest person in the world. Yes, he started in a good position. But, he has improved his position. He's done very well in the "spots gained / lost" (a racing term) category. Obviously, you have to credit people like Musk, Huang, Zuck, Larry & Sergei, Gates, Ellison, Bozo for being massive successes. But, Trump has been a huge success. Yesterday, he made $500,000,000 dollars. I would say that when one can lose $500,000,000 in a single day and still be worth $5B they are also a huge success.

Trump, who owns 57% of Trump Media shares according to the latest FactSet data, was worth $5.5 billion as of 1:48 p.m. EDT Monday, making him the 603rd wealthiest person in the world according to Forbes’ real-time tracker.

I was talking about cognitive impairment issues. But now that you brought it up, why won't he release medical as EVERY other candidate has thru time? We know he has had a heart stent in place that he hasn't disclosed.
Every other candidate has not released their medical evaluations.

Every other candidate has not released their medical evaluations.

Since the mid 1990s, most candidates have released their medical records. We all know that if Trump was the picture of health he would have released his records and bragged about them. It is much more important since Trump is so old. Clearly, he is hiding something.

Last edited:
Jeff, you have surpassed Icky and joined Stone as the most delusional person on the board. You are definitely the most bitter because Stone has a happy-go-lucky personality (I'm not sure he will want you in his neighborhood).

Trump is the 608th wealthiest person in the world. Yes, he started in a good position. But, he has improved his position. He's done very well in the "spots gained / lost" (a racing term) category. Obviously, you have to credit people like Musk, Huang, Zuck, Larry & Sergei, Gates, Ellison, Bozo for being massive successes. But, Trump has been a huge success. Yesterday, he made $500,000,000 dollars. I would say that when one can lose $500,000,000 in a single day and still be worth $5B they are also a huge success.

Trump, who owns 57% of Trump Media shares according to the latest FactSet data, was worth $5.5 billion as of 1:48 p.m. EDT Monday, making him the 603rd wealthiest person in the world according to Forbes’ real-time tracker.
The only reason Trump has outperformed the S&P 500 is due to Trump media which is a meme stock. Let's see what the stock is worth if he loses the election.
As recently as Sept 2021, Trump was behind the S&P 500. Quite the business genius.

Last edited:

Let's see:

What you are listing are not conspiracy theories except for #4. They were assessments based on the data available at the time. Some of the assessments turned out to be wrong for a brand new type of virus. Shocking!
Better hurry and find that weather machine that the Deep State is using to punish the red states. 🤣

The only reason Trump has outperformed the S&P 500 is due to Trump media which is a meme stock. Let's see what the stock is worth if he loses the election.
As recently as Sept 2021, Trump was behind the S&P 500. Quite the business genius.
The stock market story has been debunked time and again.

LOL. Look who was ranked as the worst fiscal governor. You can't make this stuff up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT