ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

You thought COVID came from a wet market and that the streets were empty for years. You aren’t really in position to mock people for believing conspiracy theories.
Actually I said I didn't know and I didn't care the source. Mr. Archivesearcher you failed again, but more likely just find it easier to lie about a post to try to make a point that is not true. Go back to tracking Venezuelan gangs. I see you are in N.Y. now.

What makes me chuckle is you deflecting to talk about trafficking when we were discussing Trump's complete failure as a business man lecturing the Economic Club and Wall Street Journal as know nothings. That is an admission by you.
He’s a failure as a businessman? LOL.

Reactions: ILisBest
Actually I said I didn't know and I didn't care the source. Mr. Archivesearcher you failed again, but more likely just find it easier to lie about a post to try to make a point that is not true. Go back to tracking Venezuelan gangs. I see you are in N.Y. now.

It killed your friend and his Dad, and you don’t care the source? I’m sorry, but you do care and don’t care about the strangest things.

Shouldn’t we look into what happened, and make sure we don’t have a similar man made crisis in the future?

Last edited:
You believed all the slop Fauci and MSM served you. We don’t need to search archives of deleted threads we don’t have access to to remember all the BS you believed about Covid. You have no leg to stand on considering how you claimed DeSantis kept the schools closed and your kids stayed home, the 51 liars of former intelligence service and the laptop, Trump calling white nationalist nazis very fine people, etc.

Last edited:
It killed your friend and his Dad, and you don’t care the source? I’m sorry, but you do care and don’t care about the strangest things.

Shouldn’t we look into what happened, and make sure we don’t have a similar man made crisis in the future?
4 years later and the scientific community has no consensus. Why should I be concerned about that, there are Venezuelans to obsess over.

• Haha
Reactions: rillaman

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I am not sure what you are talking about or predicting. Can you be more specific?
Re-read my post that you responded to, I gave you examples. The definitive proof is given by his demand yesterday that Harris take a cognitive exam. He is the master of projection. EVERYTHING he accuses someone of doing or being, is a confession of his own deficiency or issue. Harris has released her medical records, Trump has not. Only a fool can't see what is going on with his obvious decline.

Re-read my post that you responded to, I gave you examples. The definitive proof is given by his demand yesterday that Harris take a cognitive exam. He is the master of projection. EVERYTHING he accuses someone of doing or being, is a confession of his own deficiency or issue. Harris has released her medical records, Trump has not. Only a fool can't see what is going on with his obvious decline.
Ah yes, now he has health problems. I forgot her desperate campaign rolled that one out to the surrogates. There are plenty of things to vote for this election. How high did candidates health rank in the polls since Joe dropped out? This is a nothing burger on things voters are concerned with. Desperation.

At least some people are believing the poop being flung. Congrats, brother!

Reactions: Uncoach
I saw rabbit ears in the 70’s and 80’s.
The Eastern United States, where I lived back in the day was much more advanced than the Midwest !

So we had tv transmission towers on high spots like mountains and skyscrapers that increased tv signals and reduced use of rabbit ears and tin foil.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT