ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

You thought COVID came from a wet market and that the streets were empty for years. You aren’t really in position to mock people for believing conspiracy theories.
Actually I said I didn't know and I didn't care the source. Mr. Archivesearcher you failed again, but more likely just find it easier to lie about a post to try to make a point that is not true. Go back to tracking Venezuelan gangs. I see you are in N.Y. now.

What makes me chuckle is you deflecting to talk about trafficking when we were discussing Trump's complete failure as a business man lecturing the Economic Club and Wall Street Journal as know nothings. That is an admission by you.
He’s a failure as a businessman? LOL.

Reactions: ILisBest
Actually I said I didn't know and I didn't care the source. Mr. Archivesearcher you failed again, but more likely just find it easier to lie about a post to try to make a point that is not true. Go back to tracking Venezuelan gangs. I see you are in N.Y. now.

It killed your friend and his Dad, and you don’t care the source? I’m sorry, but you do care and don’t care about the strangest things.

Shouldn’t we look into what happened, and make sure we don’t have a similar man made crisis in the future?

Last edited:
You believed all the slop Fauci and MSM served you. We don’t need to search archives of deleted threads we don’t have access to to remember all the BS you believed about Covid. You have no leg to stand on considering how you claimed DeSantis kept the schools closed and your kids stayed home, the 51 liars of former intelligence service and the laptop, Trump calling white nationalist nazis very fine people, etc.

Last edited:
It killed your friend and his Dad, and you don’t care the source? I’m sorry, but you do care and don’t care about the strangest things.

Shouldn’t we look into what happened, and make sure we don’t have a similar man made crisis in the future?
4 years later and the scientific community has no consensus. Why should I be concerned about that, there are Venezuelans to obsess over.

• Haha
Reactions: rillaman
You believed all the slop Fauci and MSM served you. We don’t need to search archives of deleted threads we don’t have access to to remember all the BS you believed about Covid. You have no leg to stand on considering how you claimed DeSantis kept the schools closed and your lids stayed home, the 51 liars of former intelligence service and the laptop, Trump calling white nationalist nazis very fine people, etc.
Distorted just enough to make your false claims. Remember about 2-3 months back when I said I wouldn't be shocked if Trump had a complete breakdown/meltdown before the election? Now his own people are panicked about it. He has to cancel 60 Minutes and CNBC as he can not be trusted to answer questions. He goes to the Detroit Economic Club and The Chicago Economic Club and completely embarrasses himself by attacking the hosts/clubs/cities and not being able to answer questions. He freezes and refuses/is unable to take questions and plays music and sways for 40 minutes. He is one big glitch, unable to function due to the dementia those that worked with him like Christie describes. Yet you MAGAs remain in his cult. You have to ask yourselves, - why am I a devoted cult follower of a demented old grifter?

Distorted just enough to make your false claims. Remember about 2-3 months back when I said I wouldn't be shocked if Trump had a complete breakdown/meltdown before the election? Now his own people are panicked about it. He has to cancel 60 Minutes and CNBC as he can not be trusted to answer questions. He goes to the Detroit Economic Club and The Chicago Economic Club and completely embarrasses himself by attacking the hosts/clubs/cities and not being able to answer questions. He freezes and refuses/is unable to take questions and plays music and sways for 40 minutes. He is one big glitch, unable to function due to the dementia those that worked with him like Christie describes. Yet you MAGAs remain in his cult. You have to ask yourselves, - why am I a devoted cult follower of a demented old grifter?
🤣 🤣 🤣. This take is greatness! 60 minutes is a fraud. The rest is crazy spin.

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT