ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I read that the tape delay was going to be between 7-9 minutes. It matters not the time (It's usually about 7 Seconds,), but that it was there at all.

Avid golfers WHILE President: Woodrow Wilson (he actually had golf balls painted black, to hit when snow was on the White House grounds !), Ike, JFK. Bush Sr., Trump.
Because everything you read on the internet is true…

All you Trumpers were whipped into a frenzy over a bunch of bullshit excuses in case he sucked. The actual result? The debate format was actually pretty good and Trump made Joe look like a memory care unit escapee.

Look, the real reason Biden is still up there is the unelected person (likely Obama) who is illegally running the country does not want to cede power. It doesn’t matter anyway. If they replace him, it will be the same crap in a different wrapping. Once again though , the conspiracy theorists will be right yet again no matter how you look at it.

Reactions: bung23
You remain confused that I like or have some affinity for Biden. If Dems wake up and nominate a sentient being, I won’t like that person either but will vote for her (likely to be Whitmer IMHO).

I wouldn’t vote for Kamala.
I just look at results, not affection for one’s candidate. Calling me confused is next-level stuff coming from the guy who is currently for Joe Biden in November.

I’m really not sure why you would vote for Joe and not Kamala. There is not a Democrat out there who doesn’t support Joes radical policies.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
The Democrats knew this all along. They could have had an open primary but did not and in fact repeatedly blocked RFKjr. Now, they will likely handpick their candidate instead of letting the voters do it. The idea of free and fair elections once again will be proven to be a farce .

“The people ” hahahahaha
I just look at results, not affection for one’s candidate. Calling me confused is next-level stuff coming from the guy who is currently for Joe Biden in November.

I’m really not sure why you would vote for Joe and not Kamala. There is not a Democrat out there who doesn’t support Joes radical policies.
Anyone supporting whitmer
1. Forever wars
2. Open Borders
3. Abortion till birth
4. Reparations
5. Trample on individual liberties

Cool. I’ll bookmark this to share after Trump loses to whomever the Ds replace Biden with.
That is cool. The number of deranged people like you, Rill, and Train (Little Adam, too) who would rather vote for Biden or sit this one out is a lot less than the number of people who Trump has brought to the party who will leave if your idea comes to fruition. I’m sorry you didn’t get RDS. That is life.

Sadly, even Big Pharma couldn’t make Joe coherent last night. But stay mad at Trump even though 4 years of Democrat and media lies were exposed last night - Joe is coherent, this is the best version of Joe, Joe is in charge. If that doesn’t push you to hold your nose and vote Trump you are lost. Trump was calm, cool, and sane last night. The muted Mike as I predicted was a huge benefit to Trump.

That is cool. The number of deranged people like you, Rill, and Train (Little Adam, too) who would rather vote for Biden or sit this one out is a lot less than the number of people who Trump has brought to the party who will leave if your idea comes to fruition. I’m sorry you didn’t get RDS. That is life.

Sadly, even Big Pharma couldn’t make Joe coherent last night. But stay mad at Trump even though 4 years of Democrat and media lies were exposed last night - Joe is coherent, this is the best version of Joe, Joe is in charge. If that doesn’t push you to hold your nose and vote Trump you are lost. Trump was calm, cool, and sane last night. The muted Mike as I predicted was a huge benefit to Trump.
Trump lied constantly and benefited from being shown side by side with a corpse. I will give him credit for staying disciplined and sticking to the message. He won bigly. It was so lopsided you have to wonder if the Dems did it this early on purpose. Clear excuse to torpedo Joe now.

You’re once again overstating how much Trump has grown his base. You’ll find out in November when he loses again, but I’m sure there’ll be an excuse.

Look, the real reason Biden is still up there is the unelected person (likely Obama) who is illegally running the country does not want to cede power. It doesn’t matter anyway. If they replace him, it will be the same crap in a different wrapping. Once again though , the conspiracy theorists will be right yet again no matter how you look at it.

I came to gloat about what a beating the conspiracy theorists took yesterday, but said conspiracy theorists appear ever undaunted by the debacle of yesterday's takes.

Like Trump, Kamala is completely unworthy of the Presidency.

You guys joining the Trump cult, defending his every action, and then shouting "policy" is hilarious.

Trump has averaged 46.5% of the vote. He certainly should beat that in 2024 barring a collapse. This is not a great case for "growing the party," pretty sure Romney got around 48% and Bush averaged slightly over 50%.

2016 was a huge fluke and we are still dealing with the fallout. Both parties are to blame for this.

I came to gloat about what a beating the conspiracy theorists took yesterday, but said conspiracy theorists appear ever undaunted by the debacle of yesterday's takes.
When I read flight33's insane posts regarding Obama still running the government, I lost the few remaining atoms of interest in posting here. The wackiness is beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
…you said you would vote for whitmer..you have almost no ability for rational thought when it comes to Trump.

I keep laughing that you cannot understand the point that, because I believe America is pretty awesome - more awesome than my firm policy beliefs for America's best governance - I cannot countenance Trump in the White House. This is not that hard, I wouldn't vote for him to be a town dogcatcher, let alone POTUS. You can allow that to upset you, or understand that I believe America is a whole lot bigger than the next 4 years of mostly dumb political fights.

As I've probably said, when I believed the policy issues - Covid response - were more important than the person in office, I voted for Trump (2020). He's also DQ'd himself even further subsequent to 2020, so there's that morass.

Nothing went down in flames. What an insane conclusion. “Joe Biden looked like a complete imbecile so you were wrong” is not a rational conclusion.

LOL ... you owned yourself yesterday with the "CNN is going to rig it" shit. Own some of your ****ing stupid takes. Better yet, realize they are stupid and stop saying them.

• Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6
Nothing went down in flames. What an insane conclusion. “Joe Biden looked like a complete imbecile so you were wrong” is not a rational conclusion.
It wasn’t on tape delay.
The moderators were fair.
The mics shutting off were a good thing.
They stood.
Biden wasn’t hopped up on drugs.
The debate style was overall good and I thought it was most well run in years.

So pretty much everything I saw this week from Republican talking points ended up being complete bullshit.

LOL ... you owned yourself yesterday with the "CNN is going to rig it" shit. Own some of your ****ing stupid takes. Better yet, realize they are stupid and stop saying them.
CNN has rigged debates before . This is hardly an illogical conclusion. Biden not being able to take advantage does not mean the deck wasn’t stacked. This is almost as bad as “elections are secure in the US” and then brushing aside Kennedy /nixon

Obama is running the country. It’s being done by committee.
Your take is more sensible than Stonedaxes, but that is a low bar. I am not sure if it is Obama, but very likely someone like Obama, Soros or any other far left thinker or some combination of those clowns. This doesn't look like a conspiracy after last night. It is clearly not JB. So, who is it? The American people deserve to know. It is scary to think about, but K Harris should be bumped up til the election. She at least has cognitive ability left even though she is a clown level thinker on policy. Sad times.

It wasn’t on tape delay.
They stood.

So pretty much everything I saw this week from Republican talking points ended up being complete bullshit.
Dude, Biden is most definitely on meds to ameliorate dementia.i have never had a problem with the Mike shutting off. Jake tapper and Dana Bash have a repeated history of hating Trump. Dementia has a precipitous fall off and that’s what we witnessed last night.

It wasn’t on tape delay.
They stood.

CNN did a better job than I expected. They challenged Joe on his results, which I didn't anticipate. I think the money added to the national debt per president was slanted in JB favor by a wide margin by using a favorable way to measure. Trump was smart not to argue their numbers. He was more disciplined than I anticipated, but his constant bragging of "being the greatest" is not only annoying, but wasted time that he could be stating facts about their records. He didn't dwell on the obvious cognitive decline of JB, but clearly called it out the once.

The Biden campaign doest want to take Joe down, but could easily be overruled as he and Jill clearly are taking orders from someone.

Dude, Biden is most definitely on meds to ameliorate dementia.i have never had a problem with the Mike shutting off. Jake tapper and Dana Bash have a repeated history of hating Trump. Dementia has a precipitous fall off and that’s what we witnessed last night.
Absolutely. I completely agree he’s on dementia meds (which rarely help), but everything I saw online implied he was going to be on some sort of amphetamine or something similar like modafinil. SoU it appeared so. Last night not so much.

Absolutely. I completely agree he’s on dementia meds (which rarely help), but everything I saw online implied he was going to be on some sort of amphetamine or something similar like modafinil. SoU it appeared so. Last night not so much.
I can’t comment on that. I was just implying dementia meds .

449269809_3266879186952151_5094098508363342732_n.jpg

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
Trump has averaged 46.5% of the vote. He certainly should beat that in 2024 barring a collapse. This is not a great case for "growing the party," pretty sure Romney got around 48% and Bush averaged slightly over 50%.

2016 was a huge fluke and we are still dealing with the fallout. Both parties are to blame for this.
73 Million votes in 2020 as I recall. 2016 was what, 65M? Obama lost 3M votes from 2008 to 2012 and still beat weak Mitt Romney. I love the fact that you honestly believe this corpse Biden got 81M votes beating Obama's peak of 69M - you know, Obama, the savior and hero to so many and an inspirational leader to many.

Your derangement will not cease. Again, just vote for Kamala. She may not be worthy, but neither is/was Biden and you have no problem with that. Derangement personified.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT