ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Biden is using drugs, he is hyped up, CNN moderators will cheat, CNN is feeding Biden questions, Biden will have an ear piece, The CIA is working to help Biden, CNN will edit the feed! Don't you feel like a friggin' IDIOT? You sound like one.
CNN is delaying the feed by 1-2 minutes and not allowing the White House press corps in . You’re the idiot if you think this is normal. Oh yes, cnn gave questions to Hillary Clinton

Last edited:
CNN is delaying the feed by 1-2 minutes and not allowing the White House press corps in . You’re the idiot if you think this is normal. Oh yes, cnn gave questions to Hillary Clinton

You have the election and now the debate rigged before they even occur. Come on man, Trump could "win" the debate (fairly easily, Biden is a dunce, not that Trump is much different) and certainly could win the election itself. He'd have a 85% likelihood if the election were held today IMHO.

You have the election and now the debate rigged before they even occur. Come on man, Trump could "win" the debate (fairly easily, Biden is a dunce, not that Trump is much different) and certainly could win the election itself. He'd have a 85% likelihood if the election were held today IMHO.
Do you think anything about this debate seems normal?

Reactions: Uncoach
Good lord. Why not just thank god you are good looking enough that ESPN thought you were worthy enough to watch you lick that ice cream cone? What a victim!

Clearly if Trump wins, he was on drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
I’m not watching any of it with a 1-2 minute delay. It’s complete BS. It’s not just about editing out Trump answers that are good, it’s about Frozen Joe memory lapse moments.
It’s not on a delay though.

Holy shit the excuses are spectacular. Trump’s debating a walking corpse. If he prepares at all, he’ll wipe the floor with uncle Joe.

It’s not on a delay though.

Holy shit the excuses are spectacular. Trump’s debating a walking corpse. If he prepares at all, he’ll wipe the floor with uncle Joe.
1-2 minute delay. Fact. WH Press corps not allowed in studio. Fact. I’m not watching the debate. That is a fact. I’m not watching something that is completely different than everything that has been done since 1960 and Tricky Dick’s 5 o’clock shadow.

Last edited:
Do you think anything about this debate seems normal?
Trump is the front runner going into this debate. He shouldn’t have signed on to this cockamamie BS. Either Biden needed to do the traditional debate or not. As the underdog (Nate Silver has him at around 33% chance of winning and Trump at 66%), Biden would have had to come out of his basement.

1-2 minute delay. Fact. WH Press corps not allowed in studio. Fact. I’m not watching the debate. That is also a fact. I’m not watching something that is completely different than everything that has been done since 1960 and Tricky Dick’s 5 o’clock shadow.
The 1-2 minute delay was a made up internet rumor. Fact? lol

Trump killed him when he wasn’t lying or talking about golf. We’re ****ed.

Reactions: cmore79

Were you in the studio audience? Were the WH Press corps watching live at the debate? I had better things to do with my time than watch it, but what other conspiracy’s about the debate were disproven? I see they both stood. I thought they were supposed to be sitting.

BTW, Biden has had potato brains since before he was elected. Was he putting coherent thoughts together?

Last edited:
Wow, Joe looked like he had escaped from the nursing home down the street. Brutal. It is scary to know he is the one at the helm with people propping him up. Who knows who is really in charge holding Weekend at Bernies up.

• Wow
Reactions: bung23 and dtrain79
As did your boy Biden. But, you are a dead ender so I suspect your support will not waiver. You will die in the Reichstag.

You remain confused that I like or have some affinity for Biden. If Dems wake up and nominate a sentient being, I won’t like that person either but will vote for her (likely to be Whitmer IMHO).

I wouldn’t vote for Kamala.

I read that the tape delay was going to be between 7-9 minutes. It matters not the time (It's usually about 7 Seconds,), but that it was there at all.

Avid golfers WHILE President: Woodrow Wilson (he actually had golf balls painted black, to hit when snow was on the White House grounds !), Ike, JFK. Bush Sr., Trump.

The golf talk was gold!!

Seinfeld covers everything !

"It's Gold Jerry, Gold !"

JFK's golf clubs bought at auction !

Hamas supporters buying tickets to a Seinfeld joke fest and he makes their disturbances part of the act !

This from a Jewish guy that collects antique Porsches !

You remain confused that I like or have some affinity for Biden. If Dems wake up and nominate a sentient being, I won’t like that person either but will vote for her (likely to be Whitmer IMHO).

I wouldn’t vote for Kamala.
Swillery thinks it should be her !

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT