ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

So wait , you just said US elections were secure and now admitted 60 years ago they weren’t? What’s wrong with election reform? It’s reasonable to ask for paper ballots and ID. Why also do they take forever to count these and always in Democrat hotbeds?

We should count votes faster. That isn’t just a Dem issue, more of a Western third of the US issue (more Dem than R).

64 years ago elections were less secure because there wasn’t the same level of oversight and the lack of technology made centralization of the system impossible. Now it’s fairly simple. You can thank computers for this.

Basically what makes cheating really hard is that every vote must be tied to a registered voter. If you want to cheat, now you have to figure out who isn’t voting so that person showing up doesn’t foil the caper. It is impossible.

Trump filed like 60 or so election lawsuits and lost 59 - plenty with GOP judges - last election. Why? The one he won related to a few hundred late arriving ballots in PA which were not counted.

The idea that NATO expansion made Vladimir Putin a territory hungry dictator seems to be belied by his invasions of Chechnya and Georgia, as well as his large troop commitment in Syria and his meddling in Africa.

He went to war because he thought he’d win easily and incorporate big chunks of Ukraine (much bigger than currently occupied) into Russia.

The people who say otherwise seem to have no clue about Vlad’s act over 20 plus years in power. Weird how that works.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffT818
Three Musketeers: The 3 politicians who claim the Presidential Election were stolen !
By length of time from the Election; 1. Hillary, 2. Nancy, 3. Trump.

• Angry
Reactions: bung23
These folks are not comfortable in either coalition. The hatred at Romney and antagonism against Blacks are repeatedly posted by MAGAs here. I don't need to read any internet rag to reach my conclusion. I lived the events and saw and analyzed the racial animus. I was shocked upon the election of Obama to see and hear folk's cry "I want my 'merica back", and others explaining on camera that "we can't allow these people to be in a position above us". I saw the morons at the teaparty demonstrations with monkee dolls. It wasn't about taxes it was about a Black President. I heard Trump and his conspiracy nut followers spouting the Birther conspiracy and how Obama as born in Kenya. He was an African. The racial animus has now morphed into CRT and not allowing teaching of slavery, or sugarcoating slavery. The demonstration of young white racists "fine people" marching in Charlottesville were protesting the removal of a statute of a Confederate General. Occam's Razor friends.
Always a lying sack of feces

Of course, only one of the three instigated a riot at the US Capitol.
And only one of the three lost money when serving in DC. And only 1 destroyed 30,000 emails, had a private server that was unsecure, and got a small fine for a campaign violation. And at least 1 got rich from insider trading, which is illegal for Martha Stewart, but not for DC pols.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
No one instigated a riot. He said to demonstrate peacefully .
In the grand scheme of things, this is where the cult of Trump fails. Trump definitely said inflammatory things after losing the 2020 election and feeling sorry for himself. The way he treated Pence right before and during Jan 6 was inexcusable, but yes. You are correct. Not only did he ask for National Guard, but he did specify “peacefully”, unlike Schumer when he clearly threatened SCOTUS.

No one instigated a riot. He said to demonstrate peacefully .
Trump's actual words from the end of his 1/6 speech:

And again, most people would stand there at 9 o'clock in the evening and say I want to thank you very much, and they go off to some other life. But I said something's wrong here, something is really wrong, can have happened.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.
Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

These words came after a bunch of voter fraud crap that was never true.
I don't see the words peacefully demonstrate anywhere at the end. He did say "fight like hell".
Really does not sound like a speech to calm a group of irate Trump supporters.
Trump feeds them a bunch of lies and then tells them to fight like hell. How could anyone
think it possibly instigated a riot? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bung23 and dtrain79
Trump's actual words from the end of his 1/6 speech:

And again, most people would stand there at 9 o'clock in the evening and say I want to thank you very much, and they go off to some other life. But I said something's wrong here, something is really wrong, can have happened.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.
Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

These words came after a bunch of voter fraud crap that was never true.
I don't see the words peacefully demonstrate anywhere. He did say "fight like hell".
Really does not sound like a speech to calm a group of irate Trump supporters.
Trump feeds them a bunch of lies and then tells them to fight like hell. How could anyone
think it possibly instigated a riot? :rolleyes:
The fact that you took that literally means that you are A. Intentionally obtuse B. Not very bright or C. Have TDS. My guess is it’s a combination of A and C. This is akin to the “blood bath” comment that was directed at the potential demise of the auto industries that those of your ilk twisted to fit a false narrative. There were no weapons, the crowd was welcomed in by the security involved at least in some instances. Finally, there have been no resurrections in history that did not involve deadly force, such as the Bolshevik revolution (interestingly financed by wealthy westerners)

The fact that you took that literally means that you are A. Intentionally obtuse B. Not very bright or C. Have TDS. My guess is it’s a combination of A and C. This is akin to the “blood bath” comment that was directed at the potential demise of the auto industries that those of your ilk twisted to fit a false narrative. There were no weapons, the crowd was welcomed in by the security involved at least in some instances. Finally, there have been no resurrections in history that did not involve deadly force, such as the Bolshevik revolution (interestingly financed by wealthy westerners)
Most of the people at the Jan 6 rally/riot were option B.

I would never call what happened on Jan 6 an insurrection, revolution or a coup attempt. It was a riot. Most riots occur with few if any weapons. Trump stoked the crowd with a fairy tale of widespread voter fraud. The lies Trump told did more than anything to enrage the crowd. Most of those arrested believed they were doing Trump's bidding. The crowd was shouting "Hang, Mike Pence" to try to intimidate Pence to follow Trump's wishes. I believe the riot was a spontaneous burst of rage caused by the lies of Trump.

Even without the fight like hell phrases, the crowd was already whipped up by the idea the election was stolen from them and some were ready to riot. The behavior of those around the Capitol varied widely. Some just walked around and some were engaged in a full out riot on the Capitol steps.

Reactions: dtrain79
When Hillary paid $8k, and had no real penalty, for blatantly trying to influence an election, that had to have emboldened the DNC. Biden and his team had no issue lying about the laptop, because they knew nothing would happen.

The idea that we recently had the most safe and secure election of our time was a joke too. No one with common sense believes that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT