ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Why on Earth would Biden want to delay releasing this information to 2026 and beyond if the death jab was safe and effective? That makes zero sense if it was as we were told. But, Stone, Rill, Icky, and Train say the vax was fine, just fine.

Reactions: ILisBest
Why on Earth would Biden want to delay releasing this information to 2026 and beyond if the death jab was safe and effective? That makes zero sense if it was as we were told. But, Stone, Rill, Icky, and Train say the vax was fine, just fine.

It can’t be that Biden is in cahoots with corporations. According to lckrame, Trump is in bed with the fat cats.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
And gutless Icky said this would happen, yet he made no money off of his “insight”. Truly a remarkable profile in courage.

And now the gutless wonder is attacking Trump and says he dislikes Biden. He won’t vote for anyone, the poor baby. But, like, Rill, he will whine about everything and sit this election out.

I’ll write in RDS. You’re quite the hypocrite TJ. Blame every death on the vaccine (even suicides), and yet you are going to vote for the engineer of Operation Warp Speed. Unlike you, I won’t vote for anyone that empowered Fauci. Your hero fast tracked 300 million doses of a vaccine that you believe kills everyone it touches. Do you have any positions that you stick to?

And gutless Icky said this would happen, yet he made no money off of his “insight”. Truly a remarkable profile in courage.

And now the gutless wonder is attacking Trump and says he dislikes Biden. He won’t vote for anyone, the poor baby. But, like, Rill, he will whine about everything and sit this election out.
What a fun way to say I was right.

Interesting how everyone else here can disagree with me and argue without deranged insults.

I’ve never said it was just fine. I’ve always maintained it has risks.

I provided you with an actual study that outlined the risks. BigWill even tried to reference it, but unfortunately misinterpreted the results.

You have no comment about the actual data because it’s more fun to say things like death jab and misdiagnose deaths you see on the internet.

It can’t be that Biden is in cahoots with corporations. According to lckrame, Trump is in bed with the fat cats.
They both are. Why is that such a tough concept for you lately? On the other hand, RDS has an actual track record of standing up to them.

You think the man who takes credit for warp speed wasn’t in cahoots with big Pharma?

Reactions: rillaman
They both are. Why is that such a tough concept for you lately? On the other hand, RDS has an actual track record of standing up to them.

You think the man who takes credit for warp speed wasn’t in cahoots with big Pharma?
It isn’t a tough concept, son. You may as well be a Democrat, because all you complain about is Trump. Trump hasn’t been President for 4 years. Anyone with half a brain should understand whose economic policies and foreign policies are the better of the two old white boys running for President. Let me know when RDS wins the nomination.

• Love
It isn’t a tough concept, son. You may as well be a Democrat, because all you complain about is Trump. Trump hasn’t been President for 4 years. Anyone with half a brain should understand whose economic policies and foreign policies are the better of the two old white boys running for President. Let me know when RDS wins the nomination.
Actually I complain about Trump for the exact reason you’re pointing out. We’re about to elect one of two old corrupt morons who I don’t think deserve my vote. I don’t consider myself a R or a D. I don’t know how anyone could anymore. Both sides have lost their damn minds.

RDS should’ve won the nomination had people voted with their brain instead of their devotion to MAGA bullshit.

Barry hardly seems out of shape unlike Kamekono.

He’s 55 and it states right in the tweet that he also had covid.

Kamekono was morbidly obese.

I can’t believe you’re still doing this after embarrassing yourself with Grayson Murray. You do realize that people have always died of heart disease right? It’s the leading cause of death in the United States.

Reactions: rillaman
They will but you can live in fairy tale land. TDS has no cure ….

As I said, lot of his supporters don’t agree with this but you trying to equalize him to the Biden administration and war monger neocons is a sign of unclear thinking due to TDS. In fact, lot of his supporters don’t agree with the latest rhetoric about the Mideast war either.
TDS is a fascinating phenomenon. Anyone that doesn’t fall in line with the orange chosen one is accused of having a mental health disorder.

That doesn’t sound like a cult at all.

TDS is a fascinating phenomenon. Anyone that doesn’t fall in line with the orange chosen one is accused of having a mental health disorder.

Look at this guy…all you do is insult people who want to vote for Trump over Biden because we think he is a far superior choice, instead you are always on here trying to conflate Trump and Biden as one and the same…

They will but you can live in fairy tale land. TDS has no cure ….

Imagine being so far gone that you call someone who doesn’t think elections are rigged “deranged.”

Elections in the US are not rigged, and it’s a grand reveal about how little one knows about our electoral system if you legitimately think they are.

To rig an election, you’d need to cast tens of thousands of phony ballots while hoping none of those people show up to vote only to learn someone voted for them already, thus triggering fraud alarms. In addition, every precinct needs to reconcile voters that registered in to ballots cast. You’d have to magically reconcile this for the fraudulently added votes.

There’s som real stupidity on this chain and it invariably comes from those most invested in a partisan outcome.

Imagine being so far gone that you call someone who doesn’t think elections are rigged “deranged.”

Elections in the US are not rigged, and it’s a grand reveal about how little one knows about our electoral system if you legitimately think they are.

To rig an election, you’d need to cast tens of thousands of phony ballots while hoping none of those people show up to vote only to learn someone voted for them already, thus triggering fraud alarms. In addition, every precinct needs to reconcile voters that registered in to ballots cast. You’d have to magically reconcile this for the fraudulently added votes.

There’s som real stupidity on this chain and it invariably comes from those most invested in a partisan outcome.
Sure, I bet Nixon will agree with you that JFK won the election against him fair and square.

There is also a reason that the US has some of the most asinine election laws and procedures in the entire world and Democrat led areas routinely need days to weeks to count ballots that even third world countries don’t have a problem with. It is because they are part of a criminal enterprise that is wired to participate in nefarious activity . Now, can you explain to me why California is registering non citizens to vote?

Fundraising overtakes Biden and DNC - boy was Ronna a deep state plant.

Record crowds in Philly for Trump despite the fact that anyone else would beat Biden. Fact is they all lost to Trump and didn’t poll as well against Biden. Deranged will always be deranged

Fundraising overtakes Biden and DNC - boy was Ronna a deep state plant.

Record crowds in Philly for Trump despite the fact that anyone else would beat Biden. Fact is they all lost to Trump and didn’t poll as well against Biden. Deranged will always be deranged

How many people would you estimate that Trump/Fauci killed with their vaccine?

• Haha
Reactions: lckrame83
Look at this guy…all you do is insult people who want to vote for Trump over Biden because we think he is a far superior choice, instead you are always on here trying to conflate Trump and Biden as one and the same…
I respect your opinion and haven’t insulted you once. I also haven’t compared Trump to Biden a single time. You keep doing that. I’ve simply pointed out some Trump flaws and my guess is that you feel the same way so you’re getting so defensive.

Once you throw out “TDS” instead of arguing your point, I lose all respect. Sorry.

I respect your opinion and haven’t insulted you once. I also haven’t compared Trump to Biden a single time. You keep doing that. I’ve simply pointed out some Trump flaws and my guess is that you feel the same way so you’re getting so defensive.

Once you throw out “TDS” instead of arguing your point, I lose all respect. Sorry.
I have pointed Trumps faults also but he will be far better than anyone the Democrats trot out. I would have been fine with RDS but Vivek was the best candidate imo. When you respond with MAGA or Orange calf…it’s no different than the TDA monicker

When you respond with MAGA or Orange calf…it’s no different than the TDA monicker
MAGA is the actual campaign slogan. I’m referring to those that are diehard Trump supporters and that portion of the Rep party when I refer to MAGA. What else would you like me to say?

I’ve referred to the orange calf when discussing Trump with Dr. TJ and BigWill because they’ve demonstrated they actually worship the big guy, but I didn’t come up with it.

• Love
Reactions: dtrain79

Trump fandom has become a cult. He’d have never been renominated without that aspect. Usually people discard losers, just like they are discarding Trump stock.

Sure, I bet Nixon will agree with you that JFK won the election against him fair and square.

That was 64 years ago. Do you think computers may have helped eliminate local malfeasance? Perhaps a little.

If you understand the voter registration system and how voters are processed on ED, it becomes quickly obvious how hard cheating is.

This is the argument against mail ballots too (mass mail ballots, not requested mail ballots). But cheating to get tens of thousands of mass mail ballots illegally cast would require a massive conspiracy (these never work). You can do it with a couple hundred if you really try (this has happened), might swing a close local race.

Trump fandom has become a cult. He’d have never been renominated without that aspect. Usually people discard losers, just like they are discarding Trump stock.

That was 64 years ago. Do you think computers may have helped eliminate local malfeasance? Perhaps a little.

If you understand the voter registration system and how voters are processed on ED, it becomes quickly obvious how hard cheating is.

This is the argument against mail ballots too (mass mail ballots, not requested mail ballots). But cheating to get tens of thousands of mass mail ballots illegally cast would require a massive conspiracy (these never work). You can do it with a couple hundred if you really try (this has happened), might swing a close local race.
So wait , you just said US elections were secure and now admitted 60 years ago they weren’t? What’s wrong with election reform? It’s reasonable to ask for paper ballots and ID. Why also do they take forever to count these and always in Democrat hotbeds?

• Angry
MAGA is the actual campaign slogan. I’m referring to those that are diehard Trump supporters and that portion of the Rep party when I refer to MAGA. What else would you like me to say?

I’ve referred to the orange calf when discussing Trump with Dr. TJ and BigWill because they’ve demonstrated they actually worship the big guy, but I didn’t come up with it.
You use it as a slur….which is fine and I am OK with that but if I want to vote for the guy because I think he is without question a better option than the Democrat nominee, no need to get so flustered….

So wait , you just said US elections were secure and now admitted 60 years ago they weren’t? What’s wrong with election reform? It’s reasonable to ask for paper ballots and ID. Why also do they take forever to count these and always in Democrat hotbeds?
Get over the Kennedy - Nixon fantasy. Some one asked Pat Buchanan , Nixon's minion why Nixon didn't challenge Illinois. (actually they did and Kennedy got more votes in recount) Buchanan said " Because we stole Kentucky". 60 years ago is not today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT