ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

442439267_10229990987897940_5323659298775210023_n.jpg

Just a little light humor for the board. The lady yelling “what” is fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
I wouldn’t go that far. She puts America second to last.

Just possible she sees America’s role in the world as differently than you do?

I think the FP views you two have are profoundly stupid and naive, but I don’t think you dislike or downgrade the USA by having them. I just think you have a limited understanding of the importance of American power and influence in a unipolar world (where the USA is the largest stabilizing force in the globe, by a lot).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6

I think the FP views you two have are profoundly stupid and naive, but I don’t think you dislike or downgrade the USA by having them. I just think you have a limited understanding of the importance of American power and influence in a unipolar world (where the USA is the largest stabilizing force in the globe, by a lot).
None of this will matter in a country that is 35 trillion in debt. Economic growth and sound fiscal policy should trump everything else. It is the mark of true power.

Also, the POS Democrats are all in on a central bank digital currency.
And we wonder why they are pushing for the digital currency, electric cars and getting rid of gas stoves. They want to limit travel and immobilize people who dissent from the all-knowing far leftists at the heads of our government. They know better than the voters what's good for them.

And we wonder why they are pushing for the digital currency, electric cars and getting rid of gas stoves. They want to limit travel and immobilize people who dissent from the all-knowing far leftists at the heads of our government. They know better than the voters what's good for them.
Holy Frick, you are more divorced from reality than I imagined. You try to cover it by pretending to be a seeker of information and one that analyzes facts. How many rolls of tin foil do you go through a month for your hat making?

Holy Frick, you are more divorced from reality than I imagined. You try to cover it by pretending to be a seeker of information and one that analyzes facts. How many rolls of tin foil do you go through a month for your hat making?
So what he is saying is untrue?

The US does not need to be the world’s police. Trillion$ in debt. Unlike the Boomers, GenX needs to actually be less selfish and provide a better situation for the generations that come after. If you want to know what stupid and naive is, it’s doing the same thing over and over and expecting something other than what you’ve gotten. Doing the same things over and over put us in Korea, put us in Viet Nam, put us in Afghanistan. Unlike the Chinese, the US tells all the little countries how much better they would be if they did things the American way. It breeds contempt.

The Republican Dem Lite America Last group have always let NATO countries take advantage of the US Taxpayer. They either want our assistance or they don’t. Pay up or don’t. If something happens to the US, it does take someone naïve to think those countries would assist in the defense of the US in any great capacity. I know from talking in depth with WWII vets and those immediately after of what many of the Euro’s actually thought of the US. The French of that time in particular can eat a bag of dicks. Extremely ungrateful for the price our country paid. Republican Dem Lite America Last created policies the Chinese took advantage of and have done their best to damage some US industries and US employment. FI solar panel dumping, steel manufacturing, etc. Republican Dem Lite America Last have no answers, but “muh free trade”. There is no such thing. Republican Dem Lite America Last does not create policies that promote US chartered multi-nationals to actually use its American workforce. Just a bunch of Wall Street Corporate boot lickers. One of the issues with Trump is he doesn’t listen to his advisors as much as he should. 43 ****ed up the US military and the middle east by not listening to Colin Powell. No concept of “you break it, you by it.” Iran gained influence over Iraq, which should still be unthinkable. What a complete sell job Bush 43 Admin did.

You want to keep the military industrial complex happy and your Wall Street accounts juiced? How about defending our own Western hemisphere? What the poor state of Mexico and much of Central and South America is in happened because the American government pays way too much attention to Europe than their own back yard. The Monroe Doctrine lacks teeth when you give up the Canal, are overly concerned with the Eurozone, and being too concerned with China in the eastern hemisphere. Take care of America. All of the Americas. If the US served the Americas in any capacity and concern close to the Europeans of the Motherlands, we wouldn’t need a wall, be concerned about illegal immigration or drugs coming in easily through the southern border.

The Republican Dem Lite America Last of the Stoddard variety apparently want Joe Biden to win the next election so the radical Democrat “Fundamentally Change America” group running the WH show can place even more radical activists in the Fed court system. We have several older SCOTUS justices who will need to be replaced at some point. The WH has a lot more power than the “let’s punt to the next election cycle, because I’m getting rich off my investments anyway” Republican Dem Lite America Last crowd would like to admit anyway. As much as I dislike Nikki Haley, she did win the abortion debate in the primary debates. It’s not even close. Beyond that there is nothing to indicate she would have been anything other what has always been done. I would have still voted for her over Biden, because which party occupies the White House absolutely matters.

November is so close, yet so far away.

I can’t think of a single job that Biden is qualified for. Seriously, what would you hire this guy to do?
You wouldn’t trust this guy as an Uber driver to get you to the airport (with guided navigation)

Reactions: ILisBest
A conspiracy by the far left whom are at the head of our government to limit travel and immobilize people. Kookoo for cocopuffs shit.
Hey Stone - this happened 3 years ago with the death jab. In addition to restricting travel they also restricted people from work and life saving transplants. Always keep your head in The sand.

Hey Stone - this happened 3 years ago with the death jab. In addition to restricting travel they also restricted people from work and life saving transplants. Always keep your head in The sand.
And right now we have a party of nuts that disregard SCOTUS decisions. I DGAF that you are dumb enough/misguided enough to have signed a bunch of loans to get a useless degree. Pay it back. The Biden Admin does not respect the Constitution and the safeguards the Founding Fathers created.

The US does not need to be the world’s police.
You are wrong, that is our necessary role. Since World War II when we had to go all out to mobilize and produce 75% of all armaments for all allies to defeat the evil but most powerful military the world had seen. Plus we had to go and fight the fanatical Japanese and recover the entire pacific. We freaking destroyed both Germany and Japan. Then had to carry their citizens of both to survive and rebuild. My father, uncles, co-workers and neighbors, lost their late teens and early twenties to learn to kill and defeat the Nazis and Japs. After the war they dealt with not only physical injuries but also PTSD before it was recognized and lived the rest of their lives . If you can't appreciate that, you have no right to come down on the site of chicken shit Trump.

Save that death jab insanity.

You are wrong, that is our necessary role. Since World War II when we had to go all out to mobilize and produce 75% of all armaments for all allies to defeat the evil but most powerful military the world had seen. Plus we had to go and fight the fanatical Japanese and recover the entire pacific. We freaking destroyed both Germany and Japan. Then had to carry their citizens of both to survive and rebuild. My father, uncles, co-workers and neighbors, lost their late teens and early twenties to learn to kill and defeat the Nazis and Japs. After the war they dealt with not only physical injuries but also PTSD before it was recognized and lived the rest of their lives . If you can't appreciate that, you have no right to come down on the site of chicken shit Trump.
20,000,000 Russians died in World War 2 compares to 400,000 brave Americans who we honor this weekend. That is a 50:1 ratio. Russia destroyed Germany through sheer slaughter.

It is not our role. All of you Democrat warmongers are focused on the wrong foe. Trump rebuilt a weakened military and will have to do it again. Like Reagan, built a strong military and hope that is enough to dissuade stupidity. But, you and Trains boy Biden have weakened the very thing you love to use so often. Now we are even retreating from Niger.

20,000,000 Russians died in World War 2 compares to 400,000 brave Americans who we honor this weekend. That is a 50:1 ratio. Russia destroyed Germany through sheer slaughter.

It is not our role. All of you Democrat warmongers are focused on the wrong foe. Trump rebuilt a weakened military and will have to do it again. Like Reagan, built a strong military and hope that is enough to dissuade stupidity. But, you and Trains boy Biden have weakened the very thing you love to use so often. Now we are even retreating from Niger.
Trump didn't rebuild shit.He weakened the US by kissing ass to Putin and the little Kim that he "loved". Why does Putin, Xi, Kim, Netanyahu all want Trump to win? You guys are rooting for an anti-American fascist. ,

Last edited:
  • Haha
LOL. You don’t even know what the term world police means. Congratulations on acting as if you are the only person with family members who have ever fought in wars and had struggles coming back, Dippy.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
This has nothing to do with what’s in the best interests of Americans today

Dr. TJ is at it again everyone!

Batshit crazy.
Oh, did you crawl out of your hole? You must have missed my post about $$$$NVDA. No worries, up another $26 / share today.

You dare compare yourself, a young super fit sub 5 minute mile guy with the elderly. They took the vax because 1) their age group was actually dying because of Covid and 2) the govt frightened them. They made the smart move while you bent over for Joe. You didn’t need it, knew it, but took it. A profile in courage.

Further, you say my folks don’t have the balls to short DJT. Why would they short it? You are among the deranged crowd here that is 100 percent sure it will fail. Sorry girl, it is you who lack the balls.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Trump didn't rebuild shit.He weakened the US by kissing ass to Putin and the little Kim that he "loved". Why does Putin, Xi, Kim, Netanyahu all want Trump to win? You guys are rooting for an anti-American fascist. ,
It was rebuilt, rearmed, and had strong morale. Today? Recruiting is in the crapper, 25,000 warriors were kicked out, and our munitions are running thin thanks to our generosity to Ukraine.

But, we have dudes cross dressing in leadership.

Trump had Kim and Putin under control. Apparently, this is a problem for you as we retreat worldwide and weaken further every day.

And right now we have a party of nuts that disregard SCOTUS decisions. I DGAF that you are dumb enough/misguided enough to have signed a bunch of loans to get a useless degree. Pay it back. The Biden Admin does not respect the Constitution and the safeguards the Founding Fathers created.
I have paid them back, I am am not completely bent out of shape because someone else gets a break that I didn't. I don't live for grievance.

It was rebuilt, rearmed, and had strong morale. Today? Recruiting is in the crapper, 25,000 warriors were kicked out, and our munitions are running thin thanks to our generosity to Ukraine.

But, we have dudes cross dressing in leadership.

Trump had Kim and Putin under control. Apparently, this is a problem for you as we retreat worldwide and weaken further every day.
Trump was Kim and Putin's puppet. LOL "I don't see why he would", " It is a love letter"

Oh, did you crawl out of your hole? You must have missed my post about $$$$NVDA. No worries, up another $26 / share today.

You dare compare yourself, a young super fit sub 5 minute mile guy with the elderly. They took the vax because 1) their age group was actually dying because of Covid and 2) the govt frightened them. They made the smart move while you bent over for Joe. You didn’t need it, knew it, but took it. A profile in courage.

Further, you say my folks don’t have the balls to short DJT. Why would they short it? You are among the deranged crowd here that is 100 percent sure it will fail. Sorry girl, it is you who lack the balls.
Dr. TJ’s average Friday night.. manic ravings about vaccines and Trump stock.

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT